Recent Thesis Titles
The EEFE program was approved as new Penn State degree granting program in 2017. The degree builds on prior degrees in Agricultural Environmental and Regional Economics (AEREC) offered by the College of Agricultural Sciences, and Energy and Mineral Engineering (EME Energy Policy Option) offered by the College of Earth and Mineral Sciences. The table below lists M.S. and Ph.D. thesis titles for recent AEREC and EME (Energy Policy Option) students.
- Degrees & Programs
- College Directory
- Faculty & Staff
- Visitors & Public
- Kansas State University
Status of ITS resources
- K-State home
- » Agriculture
- » Agricultural Economics
- » Graduate Programs
- » Recent theses
Department of Agricultural Economics
- For Parents
- For Producers
- For Employers
- Campus setting
- Adjunct Faculty
- Emeritus Faculty
- KFMA Economists
- MAB Students
- On-Campus Graduate Students
- Transferring to K-State
- Career Outcomes
- Future Student Resources
- Student Advising
- Degree Curriculum Guides
- Long Range Plan Form
- Agribusiness Major
- Agricultural Economics Major
- Academic Minors
- Scholarships and Financial Aid
- Internship Experiences
- Technology Requirements
- Student Organizations
- Study Abroad
- Job Market Candidates
- Graduate Job Placement
- Inquire and Apply
- Graduate Student Learning Outcomes
- Distinguished Alumni
- Distinguished Young Alumni
- Research areas
- Ag Lender Survey
- Faculty Awards and Honors
- Graduate Student Awards and Honors
- Undergraduate Student Awards and Honors
- The Exchange Magazine
- Social media
Department of Agricultural Economics 342 Waters Hall 1603 Old Claflin Pl Kansas State University Manhattan, KS 66506 785.532.6702
Dr. Allen Featherstone, Department Head
Below is a list of theses by master's students in agricultural economics. View complete list of theses and dissertations from the Department of Agricultural Economics on the K-State Research Exchange.
- Statements and disclosures
- Manhattan, KS 66506
- © Kansas State University
- Updated: 5/14/20
- Call Us: +44 207 097 1871
- Email: [email protected]
Get upto 25% discount, estimated price: £.
After Discount: £
Download our step-by-step dissertation writing guide and samples to takes you from the title page to the reference Click here to download
Guidance At ZERO cost
Blog / 39 Agricultural Economics Dissertation Topics Examples
39 agricultural economics dissertation topics examples.
Agricultural Economics Dissertation Topics
Agricultural economics research topics focus on economics and agriculture sectors. Agricultural economics dissertation topics have gained a lot of popularity in present times. Agricultural economics thesis topics differ according to the academic levels. Check out our other related posts for economics dissertation topics and political economy dissertation topics .
These are the best Agricultural Economics Dissertation Topics for students
Agricultural economics research proposal topics have been enlisted below:
- Studying the role played by agricultural economics towards the overall development of X country: an inquiry.
- Investigating the importance of agricultural economics in the developing countries of the world: a review of empirical evidence.
- Methodological pluralism and agricultural economics: a review of the literature.
- Investigating the role played by agricultural economics in agribusiness on international levels.
- Sustainable development and agricultural economics: focus on the current trends, challenges, and opportunities.
- Relationship between marketing and agricultural economics: focus on the tropics.
- Correlational analysis of agricultural economics and modernization in X country: a qualitative approach.
- Historical analysis of the place of women in the domain of agricultural economics: a focus on last three decades.
- Market structure analysis and agricultural economics: a research-oriented perspective.
- Studying the role played by agricultural economics in determining farmers’ management capacity in X country.
- Relationship between agricultural economics and multilevel programming.
- Correlational analysis of agribusiness, farm management, and agricultural economics: focus on X country.
- Legalities and regulations associated with agricultural economics in X country: an inquiry.
- Comparative analysis of agricultural economics I developed and developing countries of the world.
- The role played by agricultural economics in developing a consistent financial supply for the rural population of X country.
- Relationship between efficiency measurement and nitrate leaching: focus on farming perspectives.
- Development of the agricultural value chain in Third World countries: a review of empirical evidence.
- Studying the relationship between foreign direct investment and dairy value chain up-gradation in X country.
- Correlational analysis of soil nutrient deficiencies and applications of fertilizers in farms of X country.
- How the poor’s economic performance is affected by their cognitive functions.
- Export restrictions in the international agriculture sector: focus on economic determinants.
- Teaching agricultural economics to university students: focus on potential challenges and opportunities.
- Ethics in agricultural economics: a review of empirical evidence.
- Historical analysis of agricultural economics: connecting the past with the present and the future.
- Effects of climate change on the agriculture sector of X country: an agricultural economics perspective.
- Consumption of genetically modified food.
- Research in the domain of agricultural economics: focus on challenges and interventions.
- Critical analysis of the agricultural economics in the African continent.
- Agricultural productivity and agricultural economics: focus on the Asian countries.
- Studying the relationship between agricultural growth and economic development of X country.
- The role played by information technology in the field of agricultural economics.
- Agricultural economics post-COVID-19 pandemic.
- Agro-industrialization and its impact on global agricultural economics.
- Correlational analysis of farmer investment incentives, land rights, and tenure in X country.
- The current structure of food demand in the developing countries of the world.
Above is the list of best selected Agricultural Economics Dissertation Topics, fill out the form below and get out mini topics proposal service for Agricultural Economics Dissertation Topics on your specific requirements.
- Dissertation How To (14)
- Free Samples (1)
- Literature Review (24)
- Methodology (9)
- Research Proposal (15)
- Research Topics (61)
- Accounting (5)
- Animation (3)
- Archeology (1)
- Architecture (1)
- Banking (1)
- Biology (3)
- Business Administration (1)
- Business Management (1)
- Chemistry (2)
- Communication (1)
- Computer Science (6)
- Construction (2)
- Consumer Behaviour (1)
- Criminology (1)
- Designing (1)
- Development Studies (1)
- Domestic Violence (1)
- Ecommerce (2)
- Economics (13)
- Education (2)
- Engineering (2)
- Environment (2)
- Fashion (1)
- Finance (13)
- Geology (2)
- History (2)
- Language (3)
- Management (21)
- Advertising (1)
- Branding (1)
- Digital Marketing (1)
- Medical (1)
- Critical Care (1)
- Dementia (1)
- Philosophy (1)
- Politics (1)
- Psychology (3)
- Psychotherapy (1)
- Real Estate (1)
- Science (2)
- Social Work (3)
- Sociology (1)
- Supply Chain Management (3)
- Tourism Marketing (1)
- Dissertation Help (26)
- Research Paper By Topics (82)
- Research Paper How To (3)
- Are you Looking Someone to Do My Dissertation for me?
- 89+ Best Unique and Informative Speech Topics for Students
- Employment Law Dissertation Topics
- Construction Law Dissertation Topics
You will get the topics first as per the given requirements, and then the brief which includes:
- An explanation why we choose this topic.
- 2-3 research questions.
- Key literature resources identification.
- Suitable methodology with identification of raw sample size, and data collection method
- View a sample of topic consultation service
Note: After submiting your order please must check your email [inbox/spam] folders for order confirmation and login details.If email goes in spam please mark not as spam to avoid any communication gap between us.
By placing an order with us, you can get;
- Writer consultation before payment to ensure your work is in safe hands.
- Free topic if you don't have one
- Draft submissions to check the quality of the work as per supervisor's feedback
- Free revisions
- Complete privacy
- Plagiarism Free work
- Guaranteed 2:1 (With help of your supervisor's feedback)
- 2 Instalments plan
- Special discounts
Copyright © 2017-2023 - Dissertation-help.co.uk Dissertation help service for high schools colleges and university students - All rights reserved
WhatsApp and Get 35% off promo code now!
[email protected] of Nebraska - Lincoln
Home > Agricultural Economics > Dissertations and Theses
Agricultural Economics Department
Dissertations and theses in agricultural economics.
Essays on Conservation Outcomes on Rented Farmland-Role of Gender , Diya Ganguly
What is the Value of Ethanol to Nebraska Corn Producers? , Austin Harthoorn
Analyzing Flexibility as a Risk Management Strategy in Agricultural Systems , Jedidiah Hewlett
Essays on Socioeconomic Shocks and Policies in Agriculture , Wilman Iglesias
Causal Forest Approach For Site-Specific Input Management via On-Farm Precision Experimentation , Shunkei Kakimoto
CECL for Financial Institutions: An Analysis of the SCALE Method , Jared Stauffer
The Role of Intertemporal Preferences, Active Consideration of Health Outcomes, and Simple Health Prompts on the Nutritional Quality of Food Choices , Olivier Tuyizere
Corn Co-product Logistics – an Application of Linear Programming , Dmitry Kalashnikov Adams
DETERMINANTS OF DISCRETIONARY AGRICULTURAL POLICY ADOPTION:THE CASE OF THE LIVESTOCK FRIENDLY COUNTY PROGRAM IN NEBRASKA , Cicely Batie
Economically Optimal Nitrogen Side-Dressing Based on Vegetation Indices from Satellite Images Through On-Farm Experiments , Qianqian Du
Distillers' Grains: Past, Present, and Future Economic Analyses , Daniel E. Gertner
Nebraska cow-calf operations use of pricing tools and market diversification strategies to manage market risk , Logan Kalkowski
ESSAYS ON THE DESIGNS AND BENEFITS OF LAND CONSERVATION PROGRAMS , Badri Khanal
Perceptions of Future Community and Individual Well-Being in Rural Nebraska , Amanda L. Kowalewski
ESSAYS ON AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY, RESOURCE ALLOCATION AND THE VALUE OF INFORMATION , Pedro Queiroz
IMPACTS OF CROP INSURANCE AND INTRA-SEASON HEDGING ON LONG-RUN NET INCOME RISK , Kara Zimmerman
The Role of Myopic Loss aversion in Pre-harvest Grain Marketing , Iyore Eronmwon
The Role of Quality Characteristics in Pricing Hard Red Winter Wheat , Shane J. Roberts
How Does Identifying as Gluten-Free Impact Information Choice Regarding the Gluten-Free Diet? , Pratiksha Baishya
Modeling And Economic Analysis Of A Crop-Livestock Production System Incorporating Cereal Rye As A Forage , Eric R. Coufal
EXAMINING THE CAPACITY OF NEBRASKA RANGELANDS FOR CATTLE PRODUCTION AND EVALUATING DROUGHT MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES , Kaitlyn L. Cumming
The Impact of Different Data Processing Methods on Site-specific Management Recommendation , Zhengzheng Gao
The Economic Evaluation of Input Use Prescription Maps: Are You Paying to Make Less Profit? , Grant Edward Gardner
An Empirical Long-Run Competitive Equilibrium Model of Subsidized Crop Insurance and Farm Industry Structure , Taylor T. Kaus
Which Credence Production Attributes Do Consumers Prefer? The Case of Milk , Emmanouil Petrakis
Measuring Impacts of Uncertainty, Irreversibility, and Loss Aversion on the Adoption of Crop Canopy Sensors Among Nebraska Corn Producers , Brooks Ronspies
The Effects of Economic Factors and Groundwater Policies on the Timing of Well Drilling , Qianyu Zhang
Testing Global Dietary Convergence , Sri Noor Cholidah
Effects of China’s Trade Policies on the U.S. Distiller’s Dried Grains , Vanessa De Oliveira
The Relationship of Male and Female Pastoralist Income with Household Food Security and Nutrition Status in Tanzania: Maasai, Sukuma, and Barabaig Ethnic Groups. , Henriette Gitungwa
Understanding Consumer Attitudes Towards Antimicrobial Risk Reducing Practices , Sabrina Gulab
Estimating Adaptation to Climate Change in Groundwater Irrigation , James Keeler
Irrigation Management, Environment, and Profits: Who Wins? , Emily O'Donnell
How Do Restaurant Menu Calorie Labeling Requirements and Exercise Impact Consumer Food Decision Making? , Nigina Rakhmatullaeva
Using Regression Analysis to Determine Land Cover Impacts on Groundwater Levels in the High Plains , Dylan T. Riley
Consumer Perceptions of Food Safety and Preferences for Food Safety Interventions , Kofi Britwum
Demand and Risk Management Analysis of Rainfall Index Insurance , Ashlee Carlson
LABEL POSITION AND ITS IMPACT ON WILLINGNESS TO PAY FOR PRODUCTS CONTAINING GENETICALLY MODIFIED ORGANISMS , Ruskin Gautam
The Impact of Groundwater and Well Characteristics on Irrigator Energy Contract Choice , Taylor Hackbart
The Role of Safety First Risk Preferences in Grain Marketing: A Laboratory Economic Experiment using a Grain Marketing Simulation Game , Stamatina Kotsakou
Econometric Estimation of Groundwater Depth Change for the High Plains Aquifer , Jonathan R. Sims
An Economic Analysis of a Total Allowable Catch-Individual Transferable Quota System in a Developing Country Heterogeneous Fishery: An Application to the Digha Fishery in West Bengal, India , Nadeeka Weerasekara
Ex-post Livestock Diseases, and Pastoralists' Averting Decisions in Tanzania , Mazbahul Ahamad
The Influence of Projection Bias on Outcomes of Healthcare Financial Incentive Programs , Jordyn M. Bader
Has the Usage of Precision Agriculture Technologies Actually Led to Increased Profits for Nebraska Producers? , Michael H. Castle
A Hedonic Analysis of Community Supported Agriculture Share Prices in Midwestern United States , Binod Khanal
The Association of Southeast Asian Nations Agricultural Total Factor Productivity, 1961-2011 , Lee Kottmeyer
U.S. Mushroom Import Demand Estimation with Source Differentiated AIDS and Rotterdam Models , Jun Li
The Potential Water Saved When USA Households Pay a Water Bill , Wenfeng Li
Impact of Healthy Food Labels on Consumer Choice and Valuation , Mattingly Perlinger
The Impact of the Timing of the Intergenerational Farm Transfer Initiation on the Terminal Wealth in the Business: Simulation Model , Iuliia Protopop
Three Essays on Biofuels, Drought, Livestock, and the Environment , Sunil P. Dhoubhadel
Does the Nebraska Livestock Friendly County Program Affect Livestock Expansion in the State? , Brian E. Mills
Economic Analysis of Eradication and Alternative Crop Policies for Controlling Coca Supply in Colombia , Jilmar David Robledo Caicedo
Export Taxes and Their Effects on Farmers' Profitability and Risk in Argentina , Ezequiel M. Villamil
Economic Impacts of Increased Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE) Standards , Ann K. Hunter-Pirtle
The Environmental and Health Costs of Alternative Diets: A Comparative Study of the U.S. Diet Relative to the French, Japanese, Mediterranean, and Nordic Diets , Sarah Rehkamp
Irrigation demand in a changing climate: Using disaggregate data to predict future groundwater use , Calvin R. Shaneyfelt
Hay Supply in The U.S. Midwest , Ana Stepanovic
AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTIVITY IN THE GREATER MIDDLE EAST , Zahra Tayebi
Agricultural Productivity in Mercosur , Preeti Bharati
Predicting Groundwater Trading Participation in the Upper Republican River Natural Resource District , Elizabeth M. Juchems
Three Essays on Renewable Energy , Kepifri Alpha Lakoh
THREE ESSAYS ON RENEWABLE ENERGY , Kepifri Alpha Lakoh
THE IMPACT OF THE AFRICAN GROWTH AND OPPORTUNITY ACT (AGOA): AN EMPIRICAL ANALYSIS OF SUB-SAHARAN AFRICAN AGRICULTURAL EXPORTS , Addisalem Zenebe
Risk Management Strategies for Nebraska Grain and Oilseed Producers: A Stochastic Simulation and Analysis , Jim A. Jansen
Essays on the U.S Biofuel Policies: Welfare Impacts and the Potential for Reduction of GHG Emission , Kassu Wamisho Hossiso
Replacement Alternatives for Beef Cow Herds: An Analysis of Retaining Non-pregnant Cows , Trenton T. Bohling
Agricultural Productivity Growth in Central America and the Caribbean , Ayako Ebata
Intraseasonal Management Strategies for Deficit Irrigation , Isaac I N Mortensen
Applying Data Mining Techniques to Evaluate Applications for Agricultural Loans , Emile Salame
Energy Restriction During Development in Breeding Gilts: An Economic Analysis , Justin Cech
Essays on Industrial Organization and Environmental Economics , Gibson Nene
ESSAYS ON EQUITY-EFFICIENCY TRADE OFFS IN ENERGY AND CLIMATE POLICIES , Juan P. Sesmero
AN ANALYSIS OF SUPPLY CONTRACTS IN THE LIVESTOCK MARKETS OF THE UNITED STATES , Doussou Traore
The Use Of Economics Experiments To Understand Patent Licensing, Patent Challenging And Patent Litigation Behavior , Rita Abdelnour
Some Economic Aspects of the Fluid Milk Industry of Nebraska , Kenneth E. Anderson
Farm Organization and Pasture Management Followed by Nebraska-Forage-Livestock Cooperators 1939-1940 , Denver David Gray
- Notify me via email or RSS
- How to Cite Items From This Repository
- Copyright Information
- Guide to Submitting
- Submit your paper or article
- Agricultural Economics Website
Home | About | FAQ | My Account | Accessibility Statement
UKnowledge > Theses & Dissertations
Theses and Dissertations--Agricultural Economics
Theses/dissertations from 2022 2022.
DEMAND SYSTEM ANALYSIS OF BEER IN THE U.S. MARKET , Laxmi Devi Adhikari
THREE ESSAYS ON FOOD SAFETY AND PRIVATE FOOD SAFETY CERTIFICATIONS , Lijiao Hu
Spent Hemp as an Animal Feed and Vertical Price Transmission in US Hemp Value-Added Supply Chain , Solomon E. Odiase
Consumer Measures of Local Food System Performance and Shopping Behavior Across COVID , Azita Varziri
DEMAND ANALYSIS OF VIETNAMESE COFFEE IN THE U.S. , Leo Kyaw Zin
Theses/Dissertations from 2021 2021
KENTUCKY FOREST SECTOR: STRUCTURAL CHANGES AND ECONOMIC IMPACTS , Domena Attafuah Agyeman
TWO ESSAYS ON FOOD ENVIRONMENT, NUTRITION, AND FOOD INSECURITY , Suliman Abdulaziz Almojel
FARM LEVEL IMPACT OF ADOPTING MULTIPLE COMPONENT PRICING IN THE APPALACHIAN FMMO AND EVALUATING THE USMCA CANADIAN CREAM TRQ: A GSIM APPROACH , Luke Gregory Cummings
PRODUCTIVITY AND EFFICIENCY DIFFERENCE AMONG KENTUCKY GRAIN FARMS , Ahmed Yahya Hussein
Three Essays on Grocery Sales Taxes , Lingxiao Wang
THREE ESSAYS ON PRICE ANALYSIS AND INTERNATIONAL TRADE , Wei Zhang
THE GLOBAL ISSUE OF IMMIGRATION: A FOCUS ON ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS FOR U.S. AGRICULTURE, REFUGEE IMMIGRANTS FOR GERMANY’S TRADE AND THE CLIMATE-INDUCED DIASPORA FROM LEAST DEVELOPED COUNTRIES , Yunzhe Zhu
Theses/Dissertations from 2020 2020
EXAMINING THE EFFECTS OF PUBLIC POLICIES AND ADDICTION ON PURCHASE OF TOBACCO PRODUCTS WITH CAUSAL INFERENCE AND MACHINE LEARNING METHODS , Xueting Deng
EVALUATING THE ECONOMIC COSTS AND LAND VALUE IMPLICATIONS OF IMPLEMENTING COVER CROPS IN KENTUCKY , Robert C. Ellis
OPTIMAL SUPPLEMENTAL COVERAGE OPTION CROP INSURANCE DECISION FOR KENTUCKY COMMODITY CROP PRODUCERS , Jerzy Z. Jaromczyk
THREE PERSPECTIVES ON INNOVATION IN EUROPEAN AGRICULTURE: FROM PUBLIC RESEARCH TO THE CIRCULAR ECONOMY , Michele Vollaro
CONSUMERS’ WILLINGNESS-TO-PAY FOR LOCAL SOURCING IN ALTERNATIVE RESTAURANT FORMATS , Mahla Zare Mehrjerdi
Theses/Dissertations from 2019 2019
THREE ESSAYS ON SAUDI ARABIA AGRICULTURAL MARKETS , Yosef Abdulrahman Alamri
EVALUATING WATER MANAGEMENT POLICY IN SAUDI ARABIA USING A BILEVEL, MULTI-OBJECTIVE, MULTI-FOLLOWER PROGRAMMING APPROACH , Jawad Alhashim
TWO ESSAYS ON INPUT SUBSTITUTION AND OPTIMAL DECISION MAKING IN CROP AND LIVESTOCK PRODUCTION SYSTEMS , John T. Allison Jr.
ECONOMIC IMPACT OF ETHANOL BIOREFINERIES IN THE U.S. MIDWEST FROM 2001 TO 2015: A QUASI-EXPERIMENTAL APPROACH , Scott W. Hall
UTILIZING LARGE SCALE DATASETS TO EVALUATE ASPECTS OF A SUSTAINABLE BIOECONOMY , GwanSeon Kim
INNOVATION BEHAVIOR OF AGRI-FOOD SMALL AND MEDIUM-SIZED ENTERPRISES: EMERGING COUNTRIES , Gaukhar B. Kussainova
REDUCING SURVEY HYPOTHETICAL BIAS THROUGH REVEALED BEHAVIOR PRIMING: A CASE OF STUDENT PREFERENCE FOR BEEF SERVED BY UNIVERSITY DINING , Gaby de Nascimento Mandlhate
AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY ADOPTION AND CONTRACT PARTICIPATION AS A MECHANISM FOR ENHANCING SCHOOL LUNCH PROGRAMS: THE CASE OF WOMEN FARMERS IN GHANA , Georgette Owusu-Amankwah
- Notify me via email or RSS
- Submit Research
Home | About | FAQ | My Account | Accessibility Statement
THREE ESSAYS ON CONSUMER DEMAND, HEALTH AND FOOD ENVIRONMENT. Arora, Rashmit. MS. 8/2019. Assessing ...
Manhattan, KS 66506 785.532.6702 Dr. Allen Featherstone, Department Head Recent Theses Below is a list of theses by master's students in agricultural economics. View complete list of theses and dissertations from the Department of Agricultural Economics on the K-State Research Exchange.
Agricultural economics research proposal topics have been enlisted below: Studying the role played by agricultural economics towards the overall development of X country: an inquiry. Investigating the importance of agricultural economics in the developing countries of the world: a review of ...
Analyzing Flexibility as a Risk Management Strategy in Agricultural Systems, Jedidiah Hewlett. PDF. Essays on Socioeconomic Shocks and Policies in Agriculture, Wilman Iglesias. PDF. Causal Forest Approach For Site-Specific Input Management via On-Farm Precision Experimentation, Shunkei Kakimoto. PDF
AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY ADOPTION AND CONTRACT PARTICIPATION AS A MECHANISM FOR ENHANCING SCHOOL LUNCH PROGRAMS: THE CASE OF WOMEN FARMERS IN GHANA, Georgette Owusu-Amankwah. PDF. EFFECTS OF AGRICULTURAL LOANS IN DEVELOPING COUNTRIES – BENIN CASE STUDY, Nicaise S. M. Sagbo. PDF.