- More Referencing guides Blog Automated transliteration Relevant bibliographies by topics
- Automated transliteration
- Relevant bibliographies by topics
- Referencing guides
Dissertations / Theses on the topic 'Internet banking – Law and legislation'
Create a spot-on reference in apa, mla, chicago, harvard, and other styles.
Select a source type:
- Journal article
- Video (online)
- All types...
- Archival document
- Book chapter
- Complete reference
- Conference paper
- Dictionary entry
- Dissertation / Thesis
- Encyclopedia article
- Extended abstract of dissertation
- Newspaper article
- Press release
- Religious text
- Social media post
Consult the top 50 dissertations / theses for your research on the topic 'Internet banking – Law and legislation.'
Next to every source in the list of references, there is an 'Add to bibliography' button. Press on it, and we will generate automatically the bibliographic reference to the chosen work in the citation style you need: APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, Vancouver, etc.
You can also download the full text of the academic publication as pdf and read online its abstract whenever available in the metadata.
The tag cloud allows you accessing even more related research topics and consulting the appropriate bibliographies.
Browse dissertations / theses on a wide variety of disciplines and organise your bibliography correctly.
Related research topics
張鶯瓊. "互聯網金融的法律監管研究 :以第三方支付為例 = Research on legal regulation of internet finance : taking the third-party payment as an example." Thesis, University of Macau, 2018. http://umaclib3.umac.mo/record=b3951570.
Eriksson, M., and C. Schuster. "Customer loyalty in Internet banking." Thesis, Kristianstad University College, School of Health and Society, 2008. http://urn.kb.se/resolve?urn=urn:nbn:se:hkr:diva-4808.
In the recent years the way to do banking has changed. Internet banking has grown and a lot of niche banks working mainly with the Internet as a medium has entered the Swedish bank market. How to keep the customer loyal online in a very competitive environment has become a main question for the banks.
The aim of this dissertation is to test what factors impact bank customer loyalty in an online environment. A positivistic research philosophy, a deductive research approach, an explanatory purpose and a quantitative research method are adopted for the research.
It was found that customer satisfaction, corporate image and brand reputation and generation are factors that impact bank customer loyalty online. Switching costs, perceived service value and commitment show tendencies to impact bank customer loyalty online.
Since little research has been done on the topic bank customer loyalty, this dissertation may be of interest for researchers on customer loyalty and also for research on online loyalty for service companies. Moreover, the findings can be used as guidance for banks that want to develop their online banking and want to make sure they do everything possible to have loyal customers.
Ital, Eric Guy. "Copyright law and the Internet : in modern South African law." Thesis, Stellenbosch : Stellenbosch University, 2000. http://hdl.handle.net/10019.1/51666.
Amoraal, Lezel. "Internet-regulering in Suid-Afrika : staat of internasionaal?" Thesis, Stellenbosch : Stellenbosch University, 2003. http://hdl.handle.net/10019.1/53471.
Ruhl, Mary Louise. "The case for a second look at Canadian bank insolvency legislation." Thesis, University of British Columbia, 1985. http://hdl.handle.net/2429/26146.
Helmholz, Niels. "Contract formation and the Internet : an analysis of contract formation in English, South African and German law with special regard to the Internet." Thesis, Stellenbosch : Stellenbosch University, 2002. http://hdl.handle.net/10019.1/52746.
Mortensen, Melanie J. ""A civilization of the mind" : sovereignty, Internet jurisdiction, and ethical governance." Thesis, McGill University, 2007. http://digitool.Library.McGill.CA:80/R/?func=dbin-jump-full&object_id=101822.
O'Brien, N. D. "The liability of Internet service providers for unlawful content posted by third parties." Thesis, Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University, 2010. http://hdl.handle.net/10948/1149.
Nyachowe, Pasno N. "The regulation of domain name disputes in South Africa." Thesis, University of Port Elizabeth, 2003. http://hdl.handle.net/10948/351.
Van, der Westhuizen Lize. "The child's right against exploitation in the form of pornography on the Internet : a South African perspective." Thesis, Stellenbosch : Stellenbosch University, 2001. http://hdl.handle.net/10019.1/52493.
Funk, Antje Elisabeth Margarete. "Criminal liability of Internet providers in Germany and other jurisdictions." Thesis, Stellenbosch : Stellenbosch University, 2004. http://hdl.handle.net/10019.1/70134.
Selander, Caroline. "The redefinition of private import of alcohol : With focus on products purchased on the Internet and the Swedish legislation." Thesis, Jönköping University, JIBS, Information Centre for Foreign Law, 2006. http://urn.kb.se/resolve?urn=urn:nbn:se:hj:diva-528.
The free movement of goods constitutes one of the fundamental principles of the European Union and entitles goods entrance to the internal market. Sweden had before 1995 few monopolies concerning the import, export, manufacturing, distribution and retail on alcohol, and had to as a result of entering EU abolish four of these. The monopoly on retail, Systembolaget, was retained, and is still today strictly controlled by limited number of stores as well as restricted openly-hours. Systembolaget contributes an important part of the Swedish Alcohol Policy, which main purpose is to limit the accessibility of alcohol in Sweden. Another essential purpose is to prevent alcohol to reach people under the age of twenty, and this is upheld by strict age-controls when purchasing alcohol from Systembolaget.
Lately it has been argued that the Swedish prohibition of private import of alcohol con-stitutes a restriction of the free movement of goods and in breach of Article 28 EC. The exception of such restriction is presented in Article 30 EC and allows Member States to obtain national trade barriers if a justification based on the protection of the public health could be made. The Commission is of the opinion that the Swedish prohibition constitute such a restriction referred to in Article 28 and is not willing to accept the justification to protection of the public health. The Swedish government however, is reluc-tant to remove the prohibition and argues that consumers that require a certain product can import alcohol through Systembolaget. An elimination of the ban would undermine the core purpose with Systembolaget which is to protect the public health and prevent alcohol to be distributed to people under the age of twenty.
According to the Alcohol Act a person who has turned twenty can legally import alco-hol to Sweden when he is travelling with the goods if those products are for his personal use. A proposal has been presented to a redefinition of private import, which would in-clude situation where the buyer is not personally travelling with the goods, yet the transportation is carried out on the buyer’s behalf. Such purchases are often referred to distance purchase, and in those situations should the excise duty be laid down in the coun-try where the good was released for consumption. In distance sales the seller is respon-sible for the transportation of the goods but also to pay excise duty on the products in the country of destination.
A redefinition of private import to include transportation made on the buyer’s behalf could create problems since there is no actual contract between the seller and the transporting-company. Problems can then arise since the seller has no possibility to control that the buyer is of the legal age or guaranteeing that the alcohol is for that person’s use
Den fria rörligheten av varor utgör en grundstomme inom den Europeiska Unionen, vilken erkänner varor från medlemsstaterna tillträde till den gemensamma marknaden. Sverige hade fram till 1995 fem olika monopol som reglerade importen, exporten, tillverkningen, distributionen och försäljningen av alkohol, men var tvungen som ett led i inträdet till EU att avveckla fyra av dessa. Kvar återstod försäljningsmonopolet, Systembolaget, vilket än idag är strikt reglerat genom begränsat antal butiker och öppet-tider. Systembolaget utgör in viktigt beståndsdel i den svenska alkoholpolitiken, vilken har till syfte att begränsa alkoholen och dess skadeverkningar i Sverige. Ett viktigt mål är också att motverka att alkoholen når ut till ungdomar under 20år, varvid strikta kon-troller av ålder sker vid köp på Systembolaget.
På senare tid har det diskuterat huruvida det svenska förbudet mot privat införsel av alkohol skall anses vara förenligt med den fria rörligheten av varor och den uppställda artikel 28 i EG-fördraget. Där stadgas det att inga importrestriktioner skall hindra varor tillträde till den gemensamma marknaden. Det uppställda undantaget i artikel 30 berättigar medlemsstaterna att behålla en sådan restriktion om det kan anses nödvändigt till skyddet för den allmänna hälsan. Kommission har i ett motiverat yttrande upplyst Sve-rige att förevarande förbud utgör en sådan restriktion som avses i artikel 28 och att förutsättningarna att behålla ett sådant förbud inte kan anses uppfyllda. Den svenska regeringen anser att förbudet fyller en viktig funktion genom att begränsa tillgängligheten av alkoholen på den svenska marknaden, samt upplyser att en konsument som önskar importera särskilda produkter kan göra detta genom Systembolaget. Att tillåta konsumenter att importera fritt skulle försvaga det ursprungliga syftet med Systembolaget, vilket är att skydda den allmänna hälsan och minska risken för att alkohol blir tillgänglig för ungdomar.
Enligt Alkohollagen kan en person som har fyllt 20 fritt importera alkohol till Sverige under förutsättning att denne reser in med varorna till Sverige och att dessa varor är för hans personliga nyttjande. En föreslagen utvidgning av definitionen privat import kan komma att inkludera varutransporter vilka sker för köparens räkning, ofta kallade distans köp. Detta skiljer sig då nämnvärt från distansförsäljning där säljare står för transporten, och är skyldig att betala punktskatt i destinationslandet för dessa varor. Vid distans köp skall ingen beskattning ske i destinationslandet, under förutsättning att dessa avgifter har betalts i varans ursprungsland.
En utvidgning av definition av privat import till att innefatta varutransporter organiserade av köparen kan skapa problem då inget riktigt kontrakt föreligger mellan säljaren och transportbolaget. Svårigheter kan då uppstå för säljarens då denne saknar möjlighet att kontrollera att köparen är av påstådd ålder och att alkoholen är avsedd för dennes personliga konsumtion.
Maunganidze, Tendai. "An evaluation of the regulation and enforcement of trade mark and domain name rights in South Africa." Thesis, Rhodes University, 2007. http://hdl.handle.net/10962/d1007571.
Hu, Ling, and 胡凌. "Shaping the virtual state: internet content regulation in China (1994-2009)." Thesis, The University of Hong Kong (Pokfulam, Hong Kong), 2011. http://hub.hku.hk/bib/B46421701.
Onagoruwa, Gabriel Adeoluwa. "Cross-border bank resolution : legal and institutional underpinnings for a regional approach within Africa." Thesis, University of Cambridge, 2013. http://ethos.bl.uk/OrderDetails.do?uin=uk.bl.ethos.608026.
Mkiwa, Halfan. "The anticipated impact of GATS on the financial service industry in Africa." Thesis, University of the Western Cape, 2007. http://etd.uwc.ac.za/index.php?module=etd&action=viewtitle&id=gen8Srv25Nme4_6956_1219304028.
This study was on the anticipated impact of GATS on the financial services industry in Africa. The paper examined the possible positive and negative impact of the GATS agreement on the financial services industry in the African countries. The research focused on the banking sector and the insurance sector as the main financial sectors under investigation.
Van, Wyk J. W. "A critical legal and economic analysis of the potential threats and opportunities associated with the outsourcing of e-commerce services in developing countries with specific emphasis on India and selective SADC countries." Thesis, University of the Western Cape, 2005. http://etd.uwc.ac.za/index.php?module=etd&.
Wesson, Nicolene. "Die invloed van Internet op die toepaslikheid van die bronreels in terme van die Inkomstebelastingwet, No. 58 van 1962." Thesis, Stellenbosch : Stellenbosch University, 1999. http://hdl.handle.net/10019.1/51219.
Sundstrom, Linda-Marie. "Internet radio: Identifying administrative and regulatory gaps in a cyberspace world without borders." CSUSB ScholarWorks, 2002. https://scholarworks.lib.csusb.edu/etd-project/2137.
Upton, Oren K. "Asserting national sovereignty in cyberspace : the case for Internet border inspection." Thesis, Monterey, Calif. : Springfield, Va. : Naval Postgraduate School ; Available from National Technical Information Service, 2003. http://library.nps.navy.mil/uhtbin/hyperion-image/03Jun%5FUpton.pdf.
Latter, Gareth Paul. "Copyright law in the digital environment: DRM systems, anti-circumvention, legislation and user rights." Thesis, Rhodes University, 2012. http://hdl.handle.net/10962/d1003196.
Yuan, Xiaotong 1979. "Copyright protection to musical works in cyberspace." Thesis, McGill University, 2004. http://digitool.Library.McGill.CA:80/R/?func=dbin-jump-full&object_id=82675.
Men, Jing 1971. "Is it a castle in the air? : assessing the Sino-US WTO agreement : from the perspective of telecommunications and banking liberalization." Thesis, McGill University, 2000. http://digitool.Library.McGill.CA:80/R/?func=dbin-jump-full&object_id=33363.
Zoubi, Marwan M. Sharif (Marwan Mohd Sharif). "The Wealth Effect of the Risk-Based Capital Regulation on the Commercial Banking Industry." Thesis, University of North Texas, 1994. https://digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc278264/.
Asubiaro, Omowumi Modupe. "www.crimesagainstchildren.com : addressing child pornography via the Internet in Africa." Thesis, University of the Western Cape, 2004. http://etd.uwc.ac.za/index.php?module=etd&.
Terblanche, Janet Rene. "The legal risks associated with trading in derivatives in a merchant bank." Thesis, Stellenbosch : University of Stellenbosch, 2006. http://hdl.handle.net/10019.1/2693.
Chan, Lai-sha, and 陳麗莎. "A study of the copyright protection in the digital environment in HongKong." Thesis, The University of Hong Kong (Pokfulam, Hong Kong), 2011. http://hub.hku.hk/bib/B46779632.
Suleman, Yasser. "The legislative challenges of Islamic banks in South Africa." Thesis, Stellenbosch : Stellenbosch University, 2011. http://hdl.handle.net/10019.1/21644.
Kigerl, Alex Conrad. "An Empirical Assessment of the CAN SPAM Act." PDXScholar, 2010. https://pdxscholar.library.pdx.edu/open_access_etds/704.
Silveiras, Raphael de Souza 1988. "Consultas públicas para o Marco Civil da Internet e Reforma da Lei de Direito Autoral : a relação entre direito, Internet e Estado na contemporaneidade." [s.n.], 2014. http://repositorio.unicamp.br/jspui/handle/REPOSIP/279624.
Ahmad, Rubi 1962. "Bank capital, risk and performance : Malaysia evidence." Monash University, Dept. of Accounting and Finance, 2005. http://arrow.monash.edu.au/hdl/1959.1/5121.
Balan, Júnior Osvaldo [UNESP]. "O estabelecimento virtual na sociedade técnica: a necessária busca de segurança jurídica nas transações comerciais." Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP), 2011. http://hdl.handle.net/11449/98930.
Juzapavicus, Erin A. "A comparative legal study of free society and control when dealing with the Internet and beyond." Honors in the Major Thesis, University of Central Florida, 2003. http://digital.library.ucf.edu/cdm/ref/collection/ETH/id/319.
Karimipour, Lisa L. "The first amendment and internet access restrictions in public university libraries." Honors in the Major Thesis, University of Central Florida, 2001. http://digital.library.ucf.edu/cdm/ref/collection/ETH/id/228.
Kam, Ka Man. "Reproduction rights in digital environment and copyrights protection : legal issues and challenges." Thesis, University of Macau, 2011. http://umaclib3.umac.mo/record=b2580191.
Balan, Júnior Osvaldo. "O estabelecimento virtual na sociedade técnica : a necessária busca de segurança jurídica nas transações comerciais /." Franca : [s.n.], 2011. http://hdl.handle.net/11449/98930.
Chou, Sophie S. "The Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act: The Solution or the Problem?" Scholarship @ Claremont, 2016. http://scholarship.claremont.edu/cmc_theses/1247.
Breindl, Yana. "Hacking the law: an analysis of internet-based campaigning on digital rights in the European Union." Doctoral thesis, Universite Libre de Bruxelles, 2011. http://hdl.handle.net/2013/ULB-DIPOT:oai:dipot.ulb.ac.be:2013/209836.
Hannigan, Kerry. "Protection and security in a technologically advanced society : children and young people's perspectives." Thesis, University of Stirling, 2014. http://hdl.handle.net/1893/21562.
Lundström, Justus, Jonas Widriksson, and Viktor Zaunders. "Changes in media consumption and file sharing : The impact of legislation and new digital media services." Thesis, Jönköping University, JIBS, Business Informatics, 2010. http://urn.kb.se/resolve?urn=urn:nbn:se:hj:diva-12534.
In this study we investigate how the attitude and behaviour concerning illegal file shar-ing have changed among the young population in Sweden. The study will analyze the impact of the IPRED law that was introduced in April 2008 and new digital media ser-vices that have emerged in the last couple of years. It is also evaluated which of these have had the most impact on the attitude and behaviour of the selected population.
The main part of our research consists of a quantitative survey handed out to a sample population among high school students (ages 16-20) in Jönköping, Sweden. This pri-mary data is later compared to secondary data from a similar study that was done on the same demographics two years prior to this research in order to measure the change in behaviour and attitude. The previous study was conducted prior to the IPRED law im-plementation by one of the authors. We also used prior research within this subject and related fields to further understand and interpret our data.
What we have discovered through our research is that there has been a decrease in ille-gal file sharing, especially when considering music, however this decrease is much more an effect of the adopting of new media services then it can be attributed to the IPRED law. Furthermore, the attitudes towards file sharing have remained unchanged and a large number of young adults do not feel that file sharing should be illegal.
It is also concluded that good legal alternatives to file sharing have a large market po-tential if these services can fulfil consumers demand on availability and price. Addition-ally we have found that good legal alternatives are important if the public is to refrain from returning to their old file sharing habits once the initial scare from new legislation has worn off.
孫陸陽. "暗網絡犯罪的刑法問題研究 =Research on criminal law of dark network crime." Thesis, University of Macau, 2018. http://umaclib3.umac.mo/record=b3950654.
Grosshans, Joshua D. "Legislation, litigation, and lunacy : an analysis of Ashcroft V. free speech coalition and the child pornography prevention act of 1996." Honors in the Major Thesis, University of Central Florida, 2003. http://digital.library.ucf.edu/cdm/ref/collection/ETH/id/317.
Jordaan, Michael. "The regulation of deposit-taking financial institutions : a comparative analysis of the United Kingdom, Germany and South Africa." Thesis, Stellenbosch : Stellenbosch University, 1997. http://hdl.handle.net/10019.1/55746.
Rotundo, Rafael Pinheiro. "A fenomenologia da sociedade da informação e a responsabilidade civil à luz da Lei n.12.965/14 – Marco Civil da Internet." Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo, 2018. https://tede2.pucsp.br/handle/handle/21381.
Schlenkrich, Lara. "An investigation of social computing." Thesis, Rhodes University, 2009. http://hdl.handle.net/10962/d1006194.
Stevens, Irena. "Policy implications of municipal investment in Georgia's wireline broadband networks." Thesis, Georgia Institute of Technology, 2013. http://hdl.handle.net/1853/49081.
Datysgeld, Mark William. "O papel da Governança da Internet dentro da Governança Global : Um estudo de caso da ICANN /." Marília, 2017. http://hdl.handle.net/11449/151066.
Machado, Gerson André. "Justiça socioambiental e novos direitos: estudo em face da (in)efetividade da política nacional de resíduos sólidos e o aproveitamento do papel no setor bancário." reponame:Repositório Institucional da UCS, 2018. https://repositorio.ucs.br/handle/11338/3736.
Souza, Ricardo Vieira de. "O ciberespaço e a jurisdição transnacional: necessidade de regulação." Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo, 2018. https://tede2.pucsp.br/handle/handle/21438.
Davids, Marlon. "Financial regulation in South Africa : a case study on the implementation of the national credit act by the four big banks." Thesis, Stellenbosch : Stellenbosch University, 2008. http://hdl.handle.net/10019.1/5539.
- Call Us: +44 207 097 1871
- Email: [email protected]
Get upto 25% discount, estimated price: £.
After Discount: £
Download our step-by-step dissertation writing guide and samples to takes you from the title page to the reference Click here to download
Guidance At ZERO cost
Blog / 43 Banking Dissertation Topics and Ideas
43 banking dissertation topics and ideas.
Table of Contents
Super banker to the rescue with great Banking Dissertation Topics!
As days are passing, technology is getting its peak. Similarly; as technology is getting more advanced day by day the challenges in the banking sector are also taking place. Hence, the research in this field is also getting advanced, As a student, people face many difficulties in making dissertations for banking sectors.
If you are having trouble with your banking dissertation topics then this article is the best choice for you to get help in your banking dissertation research topics. For this purpose, it is also getting too tough to pick out a topic that is instantly going to make your banking dissertation a winner and a classic.
If so stop worrying right now. This article is going to be a one-stop solution to your entire topic’s problem for a banking dissertation. This article includes some internet banking dissertation topics, Islamic banking topics, and some of the banking dissertation topics to help you in a better way.
No more searching the net or asking around for your topic ideas. All you have to do is read this article and after implementing the tools and strategies which are defined in this article, you will have a banking dissertation topic in no time at all.
BANKING DISSERTATION TOPICS
If you are looking What are the research topics in banking? then you are in right place, there are some dissertation topics in banking that are presented as an example; you can take help from these topics to make your banking dissertation topics efficient and effective.
- Asset management in banking
- Financing in banking services
- The risk involved in investment in banking sectors
- Treasury bills and banking
- Leasing in banking sectors
- Saving bonds in banking sectors
- Investment in banking sectors and challenges
- Which bank to choose for small company accounts?
- Offshore banking
- The rise in interest rates and their effect on banks
- changes in the interest rate and its impact on investment
- Barclays Bank decision
- Risk creation and management.
- The credit quality of bank loans and investments.
- Enterprise Software Co-operative Banking Group.
- The rise of Islamic bankers during the economic crisis.
- Collapse of state bank and real estate bank.
- What are some of the forces driving the transformation of US retail banking centers?
- What is the role of micro-loans in the modern financial industry?
- What is the role of retail banks in the UK in providing financial services in rural areas?
- What is the difference between the banking systems of capitalist countries like the United States in a controlled economy like China ?
- How have online currencies like bitcoin changed the concept of fiat currencies? Does our currency still live for decades?
- Why are some micro-loans businesses and a higher percentage of payments than traditional banks?
- What are some of the most effective methods available for banks in their anti-money laundering?
Check out our related posts for banking and finance , corporate finance , retail management , international finance , and Islamic finance .
INTERNET BANKING DISSERTATION TOPICS
There are some banking dissertation topics that are presented as an example; you can take help from these topics to make your internet banking dissertation topics.
- Strategies to attract new customers via internet banking
- Fraud fears in internet banking services
- Internet banking dual-factor authentication and security
- Hidden cons of internet banking services
- Let alone electronic money transfers between banks
- Impact of internet banking on an increase in account openings
- Technology and internet banking
- Internet banking as a facility
- The risk involved in internet banking
ISLAMIC BANKING DISSERTATION TOPICS
There are some banking dissertation topics that are presented related to Islamic banking services as an example; you can take help from these topics to make your Islamic banking dissertation topics.
- Is Islamic banking really Islamic?
- A rise in Islamic banking sectors
- How can Islamic banking grow if interest is not involved?
- Setting up an Islamic bank?
- Integrating Islamic concepts into the modern banking system
- trading through Islamic banking
- Istisna in Islamic banking
- Shariah compliance in Islamic banking
- Accounting dissertation and research topics
- Accounting | Auditing Dissertation Topics
- Dissertation How To (12)
- Free Samples (1)
- Literature Review (11)
- Methodology (6)
- Research Proposal (11)
- Research Topics (53)
- Accounting (5)
- Animation (3)
- Archeology (1)
- Architecture (1)
- Banking (1)
- Biology (3)
- Business Administration (1)
- Business Management (1)
- Chemistry (2)
- Communication (1)
- Computer Science (6)
- Construction (2)
- Consumer Behaviour (1)
- Criminology (1)
- Designing (1)
- Development Studies (1)
- Domestic Violence (1)
- Ecommerce (2)
- Economics (13)
- Education (2)
- Engineering (2)
- Environment (2)
- Fashion (1)
- Finance (13)
- Geology (2)
- History (2)
- Language (3)
- Management (21)
- Advertising (1)
- Branding (1)
- Digital Marketing (1)
- Medical (1)
- Critical Care (1)
- Dementia (1)
- Philosophy (1)
- Politics (1)
- Psychology (3)
- Psychotherapy (1)
- Real Estate (1)
- Science (2)
- Social Work (2)
- Sociology (1)
- Supply Chain Management (3)
- Tourism Marketing (1)
- Dissertation Help (19)
- Research Paper By Topics (57)
- Research Paper How To (2)
- Are you Looking Someone to Do My Dissertation for me?
- 89+ Best Unique and Informative Speech Topics for Students
- Employment Law Dissertation Topics
- Construction Law Dissertation Topics
You will get the topics first as per the given requirements, and then the brief which includes:
- An explanation why we choose this topic.
- 2-3 research questions.
- Key literature resources identification.
- Suitable methodology with identification of raw sample size, and data collection method
- View a sample of topic consultation service
Note: After submiting your order please must check your email [inbox/spam] folders for order confirmation and login details.If email goes in spam please mark not as spam to avoid any communication gap between us.
By placing an order with us, you can get;
- Writer consultation before payment to ensure your work is in safe hands.
- Free topic if you don't have one
- Draft submissions to check the quality of the work as per supervisor's feedback
- Free revisions
- Complete privacy
- Plagiarism Free work
- Guaranteed 2:1 (With help of your supervisor's feedback)
- 2 Instalments plan
- Special discounts
Copyright © 2017-2023 - Dissertation-help.co.uk Dissertation help service for high schools colleges and university students - All rights reserved
WhatsApp and Get 35% off promo code now!
Home » Blog » Dissertation » Topics » Finance » Banking and Finance » Banking and Finance Dissertation Topics (28 Examples) For Research
Banking and Finance Dissertation Topics (28 Examples) For Research
Mark May 26, 2020 Jun 5, 2020 Banking and Finance , Finance No Comments
Are you searching for banking and finance dissertation topics? We understand that selecting a dissertation topic is one of the biggest challenges. So, we offer a wide range of banking and finance dissertation topics and project topics on banking and finance. You can also visit our site for corporate finance dissertation topics and other business […]
Are you searching for banking and finance dissertation topics? We understand that selecting a dissertation topic is one of the biggest challenges. So, we offer a wide range of project topics on banking and finance.
Our team of writers can provide quality work on your selected banking and finance research topics. Once you select from the research topics on banking and finance, we will provide an outline, which can provide guidance on how the study should be carried out .
If you have come to this post after searching for corporate finance or finance topics, following are the seperate posts made on these topics.
- Finance Research Topics
- Corporate Finance Research Topics
Banking and finance dissertation topics
Role of micro-loans in the modern financial industry.
Online currencies like Bitcoin brought changes in the concept of fiat currencies.
Identifying the forces causing American retail banking centres to change.
Analysing the treatment of off-balance sheet activities.
Examining the role of internet banking in society.
Evaluating how the modern economy prevents a run on the banks from happening.
To find out whether the technology can replace the role of retail banking centre.
Relationship between housing loans and the 2008 recession.
Impact of foreign direct investment on the emerging economies.
Identifying the best capital structure for a retail bank.
To study the effect of mergers and acquisition on employee’s morale and performance in the case of banks.
Evaluating the credit management and issues of bad debts in commercial banks in the UAE.
To what extent the electronic banking has affected customer satisfaction.
Portfolio management and its impact on the profitability level of banks.
Impact of interest rate on loan repayment in microfinance banks.
An appraisal of operational problems facing micro-finance banks in delta state.
Studying the impact of risk management on the profitability of banks.
Evaluation of bank lending and credit management.
Role of automated teller machine on customer satisfaction and retention.
Examining the impact of bank consolidation on operational efficiency.
Competitive strategies and changes in the banking industry.
Development of rural banking in the case of developed countries.
The effect of electronic payment systems on the behaviour and satisfaction level of customers.
How does the organisational structure affect the commercial banks and their performance?
How can banks use ratio analysis as a bank lending tool?
Evaluating the relationship between e-banking and cybercrime.
Studying the importance of credit management in the banking industry.
Problems related to loan granting and recovery.
Topic With Mini-Proposal (Paid Service)
Along with a topic, you will also get;
- An explanation why we choose this topic.
- 2-3 research questions.
- Key literature resources identification.
- Suitable methodology with identification of raw sample size, and data collection method
- View a sample of topic consultation service
Get expert dissertation writing help to achieve good grades
- Writer consultation before payment to ensure your work is in safe hands.
- Free topic if you don't have one
- Draft submissions to check the quality of the work as per supervisor's feedback
- Free revisions
- Complete privacy
- Plagiarism Free work
- Guaranteed 2:1 (With help of your supervisor's feedback)
- 2 Instalments plan
- Special discounts
- Corporate Finance Dissertation Topics (29 Examples) For Your Research December 28, 2019 -->
- Finance Dissertation Topics Examples List (37 Ideas) For Research Students May 29, 2017 -->
15,000+ students realised their study abroad dream with us. Take the first step today
Meet top uk universities from the comfort of your home, here’s your new year gift, one app for all your, study abroad needs, start your journey, track your progress, grow with the community and so much more.
An OTP has been sent to your registered mobile no. Please verify
Thanks for your comment !
Our team will review it before it's shown to our readers.
Dissertation Topic in Finance
- Updated on
- Jan 2, 2023
Also known as the study of investments, Finance is a combination of two interrelated subjects – how money is handled and the process of obtaining money. One of the reasons why postgraduate students struggle with their Finance dissertation topics is that they do not spend enough time planning it. It is important for students to be extremely careful while writing a finance dissertation as it contributes a lot to their respective degrees. This blog provides you with the best topics, a dissertation structure, and more.
This Blog Includes:
What is a finance dissertation, why finance dissertation topics are important, tips to find excellent dissertation topics on finance, writing tips for finance dissertation, how to plan your work on a finance dissertation, how to structure a finance dissertation, finance dissertation general topics , topics related to india, mba dissertation topics, banking dissertation topics , accounting dissertation topics, research project example, final consideration and conclusion.
Finance dissertations, as the name implies, are pieces of writing that study a certain finance topic chosen by the student. The subjects covered include anything from the stock market to banking and risk management to healthcare finance. This dissertation gives the student academic self-assurance and personal happiness in the subject of finance. Finance writing necessitates substantial research in order to produce a compelling report.
The majority of students have no idea why finance dissertation themes are so crucial. However, put yourself in the shoes of your lecturer. You’ve already read hundreds of theses. The majority of them covered the same ground — issues that you’re already tired of hearing about. Then there’s a topic with a distinct, intriguing theme. Something that piques your interest and entices you to read more. Wouldn’t you give those pupils some extra credit? You’d do it! This is why there are so many fantastic finance dissertation topics. You can get extra points for your efforts. The topic of your paper might mean the difference between a good and a terrific grade.
It’s difficult to come up with anything unique and interesting. There are, nevertheless, ways to come up with interesting ideas. Here are a few pointers on how to locate them:
- Read a fantastic finance dissertation and find for areas where further study is needed.
- Go to the library and read a couple theses to get some ideas.
- Inquire with a writing agency about some ideas from one of their professional dissertation writers.
- In writing forums and blogs, ask for assistance. If you ask gently, people will give you some excellent suggestions.
- Look for ideas on the internet, but don’t use them exactly as they are. Make them distinctive by changing them.
- Talk to other students who are working on their dissertations and find out what other ideas they had before settling on the present topic.
- Narrow down your topic : Your financial topic should be narrowed down to a certain niche. It should concentrate on a single area, such as microfinance, microfinance, or online banking.
- Verify your facts: Finance is a topic that requires a great deal of logical analysis of statistical data. As a result, double-check facts and statistics using credible sources before using them in your paper.
- Write concisely: You should condense a financial paper into a tight, succinct work, unlike other papers with extended narrative narratives. At this length, the adage of ‘short is sweet’ theoretically applies.
- Arrange your data neatly: A report that is crammed with numbers and graphs may turn off a reader at first glance. Know how and when to utilise your data for a great financial thesis.
- Write simply: Avoid using jargon that might be confusing to a non-technical reader. When technical terminology are required, utilise accessible examples to convey them. In a finance dissertation, simplicity is king. So make good use of it.
Dissertation submission is very important to obtain a PG Degree. You are supposed to submit the work by the end of your study course, so by the last year of your degree, you may have got enough ideas and problems dealing with finance. While starting with a finance dissertation topic you should always remember that the purpose of a Finance Dissertation is to demonstrate your research ability, how you analyze specific data and come up with a conclusion. Mentioned below is a step to step guide for you to start working with:
Step 1 : Choose a relevant and interesting topic for your research
Step 2 : Discuss and receive feedback from your supervisor
Step 3 : Finalise the research methods to prove the significance of the selected topic
Step 4 : Gather the required data from relevant sources
Step 5 : Conduct the research and analyse the acquired results
Step 6 : Work on the outline of your dissertation
Step 7 : Make a draft and proofread it. Discuss with your advisors if any changes are to be made
Step 8 : Make the required corrections.
Step 9 : Draft the final dissertation
Also Read: Check out the Top Course in Finance
There are so many different ways you can structure your dissertation. But the most common and universally accepted way is as follows:
- Literature review
- Analysis of the data and Significance/Implications of the acquired results
Also Read: Executive MBA in Finance
Finance Dissertation Topics
Finance is an extensive field, you can explore a lot of areas related to finance to choose a dissertation topic. Here we’ve mentioned the best finance dissertation topics to make it easier for you:
Mentioned below are some of the topics related to the recent issues in the world:
- The negative impact of microfinance in developing countries.
- The effects of population growth on economic growth in China
- Cryptocurrency: Are we ready to digitalise the monetary world?
- Analyzing the financial statements of VISA and MasterCard
- Why do banks oppose digital currency?
- Risks and benefits associated with digital money transferring technology
Also Read: Top MBA course to pursue
- Investing in India’s technology sector – obstacles and opportunities
- Foreign investment and its effects on economic growth in India
- The effect of corporation investments in the economic development of the community
- Comparing financial development in Asia and Europe
- Did the banks help Small Medium Enterprises to grow in India in the last 5 years?
- The Indian Economic Crisis of 1991
Best MBA Dissertation Topics
Be careful while choosing an MBA Dissertation Topic as it involves more intense study. Make sure the topic you’ve chosen remains within your field of study. We’ve listed some of the best topics you can choose for an MBA Dissertation:
- Management skills an entrepreneur need
- The place of communication for effective management in the workplace
- How technology took over management
- The impact of good leadership in an organization
- How does a strong social media presence affect a company’s marketing strategies?
- Human resource management in non-profit organizations
- The importance of employee motivation programs on productivity
- Management’s socio-cultural background and how it influences leadership relationships
- How do employment benefits impact employee and company’s productivity?
- Business team performance in multinational corporations
Also Read: Best Finance Universities in the USA
- Study on Future Options in Markets in India
- Gold as an Investable Commodity in India
- Study on Impact Of Corruption On FDI Inflows In India
- The Impact Of The Money Supply On Economic Growth In India
- Capital Structure Of The Business Enterprises In Delhi NCR
- GST And Its Effect on MNC Manufacturing Companies
- Analysis of the Insurance Industry in India
- Analysis of HDFC Bank Finance
- Comparative analysis of HDFC Bank with ICICI bank
- Comparison of Market Share in Public Sector Banks VS Private Sector Banks
- The impact of online banking on the world.
- Risk factors and security issues that are inherent in online banking.
- Fraud and identity theft is accomplished via internet banking.
- Advantages and disadvantages of internet banking for consumers.
- Risk management in investment banking
- The rise of growing banking sectors in developing nations.
- Issues surrounding banking in China’s growing economy.
- The impact of the Federal Reserve on the United States and global economy
- Banking and asset-liability in management.
- The strategies to use online banking technology to attract customers.
Also Read: All you need to know about a Banking Course
- Case study of the impact of industry and public knowledge on the market share index’s fluctuation
- Significance of auditing for large corporations
- Examining India’s country’s tax scheme
- What to consider when investing in financial markets?
- From an accounting perspective, risk-taking in companies and its effects
- Evaluate the differences and similarities between external and internal auditors
- Can taxation be considered a human rights policy? Analyse the problem
- What are the consequences of India’s current tax structure on individuals with a lower income?
Also Read: Accounting courses
We’ve included a Finance Dissertation Research Example with reference to a Finance Dissertation Structure:
- The Indian Economic Crisis of 1991 – The title of your Finance Dissertation must focus on your research objective.
- Abstract – The 1991 Indian economic crisis was…………….. imports and other external factors. The abstract part must include a summary of the research problem or objective of the research, the research design and a summary of the results.
- Introduction – The introduction must reflect your research on the Indian Economic Crisis of 1991 in a way that the audience already gets to know what the research is going to include.
3.1 Background (background of the study)
3.2 Problem Statement (significance of the problem in context)
3.3 Purpose/Research Questions (What caused the Crisis, how was the crisis revived etc.)
- Review of Literature – The Review of Literature Section must include a theoretical rationale of the problem, the importance of the study, and the significance of the results.
- Methodology – The Methodology Section must include the description of the subjects, research methods used in the data collection and any limitations issues involved.
- Significance/Implications (Results of the Discussion)
*Please note that the above-mentioned structure is only for your reference to get an idea of writing a Finance Dissertation.
Choosing the right topic for your Finance dissertation to plan the work, all the above-mentioned aspects must be given equal importance. This blog has included the best dissertation topic in finance in MBA, accounting, and banking you can choose while writing a dissertation.
Finance research papers and dissertations should be prepared in a way that answers the core question while also being relevant to the remainder of the study. For example, if the dissertation’s major question is “what is the link between foreign exchange rates and the interest rates of a specific country,” the dissertation should provide suitable illustrations to help illustrate the topic. It should also go through the major and minor concerns that are relevant to this topic. Furthermore, utilise proper language to ensure that the article is readily understood by readers. The overall purpose of the project is to produce a well-written, well-researched, and well-supported dissertation.
It takes around 2 years to complete an MBA in India while 1 year to complete a full-time MBA in other countries.
A finance dissertation must be 100-300 pages long.
It takes around 5 years to obtain a Doctorate in Finance.
Hopefully, this blog assisted you in finding out your finance dissertation topics and structure for your course. If you require any assistance regarding your application process while enrolling for your further studies, our experts at Leverage Edu are just one click away. Call us anytime at 1800 572 000 for a free counselling session!
- dissertation vs thesis
Daman is a creative and enthusiastic writer who loves to create well researched and impactful content for students willing to pursue higher studies abroad, from universities, courses and exams to writing fun blogs for students abroad. When she is not working, you can find her discussing why Lana Del Rey is the iconic popstar of her generation.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Contact no. *
How would you describe this article ?
Please rate this article
We would like to hear more.
Have something on your mind?
Connect With Us
15,000+ students realised their study abroad dream with us. take the first step today..
Resend OTP in
Need help with?
UK, Canada, US & More
IELTS, GRE, GMAT & More
Scholarship, Loans & Forex
Which English test are you planning to take?
Which academic test are you planning to take.
Not Sure yet
When are you planning to take the exam?
Already booked my exam slot
Within 2 Months
Want to learn about the test
Which Degree do you wish to pursue?
When do you want to start studying abroad.
What is your budget to study abroad?
Make your study abroad dream a reality in January 2022 with
India's Biggest Virtual University Fair
Essex Direct Admission Day
Why attend .
Don't Miss Out
159 Banking Essay Topics
🏆 best essay topics on banking, 👍 good banking research topics & essay examples, 🌶️ hot banking ideas to write about, 🎓 most interesting banking research titles, ❓ banking essay questions.
- Electronic Banking Services in a Qatar Bank The present research is based on the context of e-banking services in Qatar, a small country with abundant natural assets. Banks in Qatar have not been able to get the majority of customers.
- Financial Regulation by the IMF and the World Bank The International Monetary Fund and the World Bank use several instruments to regulate the balance of payments problems and other financial crisis that countries might have faced.
- International Monetary Fund, World Bank, and World Trade Organization This paper studies three international financial organizations: the International Monetary Fund, the World Bank, and the World Trade Organization.
- Economics: Currency and Banking Schools Debates This thesis of the paper will be a statement about the importance of the Currency and Banking Schools, especially their influence on the decisions of policy-makers.
- United States Banking Merger Relevance In the banking sector, mergers and takeovers have become very common. In this paper, the researcher will look at the relevance of banking mergers in the modern market.
- Mobile Banking Development and Analysis Project This research will be discussing the application of a mobile banking application, its effects, and its benefits to the consumers.
- The Lehman Bank: Irregularities and Cybercrimes Henry Lehman had until recently been the head of one of the world’s largest and most successful investment bank. Smith was a professional who had worked for one of the Lehman Bank’s subsidiaries.
- National Australia Bank Analysis The national Australia bank has many programs which help it to adhere to the ethical regulations which govern all businesses in Australia.
- The National Australia Bank’ Corporate Governance The purpose of this paper is to develop a critical analysis of NAB’s corporate governance in terms of the protocols and practices.
- Foreign Investment in Chinese Banking Sector: HR Policies China`s banking system and foreign investment policies have to survive numerous changes and improvements using its norms and guidelines in comparison to developing countries.
- World Bank’s Logistics Performance Index The World Bank’s Logistics Performance Index (LPI) is constructed to assist countries in determining the key challenges and opportunities in logistics.
- Banking Merger, Its Benefits and Consequences The paper seeks to discuss the effects of mergers in the banking industry on the public especially in the United Kingdom.
- Barclays Bank’s Innovative Managerial Practices One of the most vivid examples of Barclays’s encouragement of entrepreneurship processes is the LifeSkills program.
- Bank of Japan’s Unconventional Monetary Policy In Japan, the supply of money is mainly controlled by the Bank of Japan with the help of monetary policy that is focused on inflation and interest rates.
- Commercial Bank’s Profitability in Austria The analysis done in this paper shows that there is a close relationship between gross domestic product and commercial banks’ profitability in Austria.
- Banking and Inventory Management This assessment analyses the inventory management as a tool for achieving successful supply chains and resilience in the banking services industry.
- Finance: The Currency School-Banking School Debate The period of the 1840s in the history of the economic thought is characterized by a significant controversy observed between the Currency School and Banking School.
- Corporate Governance in the Banking Industry Work utilizes the stakeholder theories and the stewardship presumption to shows how corporate governance contributes to higher standards of accountability in the banking industry.
- Chinese Bank’ Human Resources Management The paper analyses HRM through an examination of new approaches, recruitment and selection, monitoring and rewarding at the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China.
- Online Banking Fraud Risk Awareness The rationale of this research is to investigate how online-banking private customers are aware of the risk associated with the services.
- Major British Banking Group and Financial Crisis The purpose of this study is the assess the extent to which financial crisis in the United States of America contributed to the liquidity crash in the Major British banking group.
- US Banking Expansion in Emerging Markets U.S. banking has contributed significantly to the development of financial markets of emerging countries such as China, Malaysia, Brazil, and others.
- China’s Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank China’s Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank is an organization intended to support infrastructural development in the region. The US and Japan voiced their disproval of the endeavor.
- Eastern Bank and First Bank & Trust Company Merger The Eastern Bank Corporation and the First Bank & Trust Company have different human resources policies. For the merger, a general HR management strategy should be developed.
- Barclays Bank’s Decision-Making and Leadership Barclays Bank Board comes up with the vision for the bank. It could be the expansion plans into the Middle East or the African continent.
- National Australia Bank: Corporate Social Responsibility This paper explores corporate social responsibility through an analysis of a company selected from the database of the world’s most ethical companies.
- Time Management for Students in Bahrain’s Banking This research is aimed to study the opinions and attitudes towards time management among the students at Bahrain University and the country’s financial sector.
- Barclays Bank’s Decision-Making & Risk Management Barclays Bank has a clear and progressive vision of the decision-making process, with risk management being the most elaborate one.
- Credit Quality in Banking Lending and Investment This paper analyses the credit quality problems of banking institutions’ lending and investment decisions over the last 30 years.
- Co-operative Banking Group’s Enterprise Software The report illustrates how implementation of ERP system in Co-operative banking group will help in improving the firm’s accounting, inventory as well as logistics practices.
- The Rise of Islamic Banking in a Time of Economic Crisis On the surface, it may seem odd that Islamic banking is in such demand but when looked at from a cultural and religious perspective, it embodies the very essence of Islamic law.
- State Bank’s and Real Estate Bank’s Collapse Today, the collapse of state banks is the problematic situation which is often associated with significant economic and political problems in the country.
- HSBC Bank’s Staffing Change: Communication Plan This work shows the communication plan for the change in staffing at HSBC Bank, identifies its key trends, assumptions, and risks, and gives a SWOTT analysis of the organization.
- The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank’s Initiative The purpose of this paper is to discuss the implications of the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank’s initiative and analyze three global connections with regard to the project.
- Bank Reconciliation: Theft and Control Deficiencies Internal control is a vital process because it gives reasonable assurance about the activities of a company and compliance with laws and regulations.
- Bank of America’s E-Business Challenges The promoters of the Bank of America have not conceded on the matter of going e-business. This problem has a direct relation to the size and financial ability.
- US Financial and Banking Reforms History The paper reviews articles that analyze the challenges of the US financial institution in 1832 and explain the significance of the US banking reforms under Nicolas Biddle.
- Hedging Strategy and Bank Risk Management Strategy for risk management is an essential step for banks. Hedging is a tool managing the financial risks that may emerge in the process of managing forwards and futures.
- Goldman Sachs Group in Investment Banking Industry Goldman Sachs Group has had a long history in the context of the global economy and, therefore, has gained impressive experience over the years of its operations.
- The Lehman Brothers Bank Collapse The main purpose of this study is to examine the financial crisis of 2008-2010 on public discourse with regard to the collapse of Lehman Brothers.
- Barclays Bank’s Talent Management The Barclays Bank in Stanford has successfully organised its human resource management approach to internalise the aspects of employee equity.
- Bank Loan Manager: Job Analysis and Recruitment Bank loan manager is a rather profitable and respectable job, and its popularity and prestige have been growing during the last decade.
- Barclays Bank History and Analysis Barclays bank is one of the oldest banks in the world. Its history dates back in the 17th century when, banking services were being introduced in the United Kingdom.
- Fraud Perpetrators in Banking Organizations Most of the fraud perpetrators are insiders. This is common among the lowly paid employees who have the feeling that their employers are paying them too less.
- Bank’s Performance Financial Regulation Net income which signifies the profits that a bank makes after taxes gives us a direct view of a bank’s performance in terms of its ability to pay dividends as well as retain earnings.
- Grameen Banking System Alleviating Poverty This paper discusses various aspects of the Grameen banking system and focuses on how it has assisted communities, and evaluate its future success.
- Veema Banking Company’s Investment in the UAE This report provides an analysis of the general business environment that Veemah Banking Company will meet during the employment of its investment endeavors in the UAE.
- Human Rights in Israel-Gaza and West Bank Regions The conflict in the Gaza region was a violation of human rights because the sovereignty of the state was not respected by foreign powers.
- Mountain Bank’s Business Strategy Organizational profits rely on a good business strategic plan. For the case of Mountain Bank, the profits have been declining as a result of the poor business strategic plan.
- Global Financial Crisis and Banking System in Australia The recent global financial crisis affected almost all banks in the world with very few banks shielded from this misfortune.
- The Goals of a Banking Institution The management should ensure that effective structures are in place to align the firm’s resource so that the aims and objectives are met.
- Bank Solutions International’s Technology Gaps and Security Strategy Training of information staff and personnel would be done on a quarterly basis and this would reduce the effect of an outdated approach to problem-solving.
- Global Political Economy: World Trade Organization, World Bank, and European Union This essay on global political economy will present answers to the attached questions. The answer to the first question will illuminate the exact functions of World Trade Organization.
- Central Bank’s Communications Strategy The set of genres and a wide range of meditating technologies associated with the Central bank’s communications strategy can be perceived as portions of local organization action.
- Transformational Leadership in Pakistan’s Banking Sector The report tries to explicate the degree of diffusion of transformational and transactional leadership across the banking sector in Pakistan.
- Doha Bank Qatar’s Strategic Thinking and Leadership Doha Bank Qatar involves its departments together with external agencies and customer firms to incorporate innovation and focus on change to achieve success in its operations.
- International Logistics, Business, and Banking Conservative decisions are quite typical in the realm of financial operations for numerous reasons, the high possibility of a failure as a result of the lack of proper testing.
- Vision Bank’s Intercultural Communication: Problems and Recommendations The selected company for this report is Vision Bank. It provides banking, loans, financial advice, and consultancy services to customers in different regions.
- Macroeconomics Interest Rates and Aggregated Supply: Demand in the Federal Reserve Bank The Federal Reserve Bank makes a decision to increase interest rates regardless of the fact that real wages do not rise.
- Banking, Its Ancient and Modern History The history of banking dates back to Ancient Greece and the Roman Empire. The first prototypes were created by merchants around 2000 BC in Assyria and Sumeria.
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank’s Online Banking Services The purpose of this paper is to analyze modern online banking practices in the UAE, using Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB) as an example.
- Bank of America Launching New Online Services Bank of America successfully tested its new mobile banking service on a small-scale basis to determine the acceptability level among customers.
- Waiting Lines Situation at Banking Organizations Hiring more personnel could be a solution to address the challenge of long queues at many facilities.
- St. George Bank. Profits and Perspectives. The financial statements of St. George Bank Ltd are legitimately prepared in accordance with Australian Accounting Standards, the Corporation Act of 2001.
- Analyzing Bank Performance: Risk Propositions This report points out some of the challenging circumstances that the banks and financial institutions may find themselves in if the crisis goes out of hand.
- St. George Bank: Human Resources and Entrepreneurship St. George Bank should also come up with new methods to access their customers and also new channels on which the customers can get their services.
- Bank of Credit and Commerce International Case When the branch offices of the Bank of Credit and Commerce International (BCCI) in seven countries were raided in early July 1991, one of the major bank scams involving billions of dollars was brought to light.
- Managing Employees Performance at HSBC Private Bank and Theoretical Analysis of Performance For a better understanding of Managing Employee Performance this paper would go for HSBC, the UK as a case study and then go for theoretical analysis.
- Bank Street Curriculum: Implementation and Assessment The Bank Street Curriculum was developed keeping in mind that children are very active learners. The curriculum is based on history, economics, history and even geography
- Standard Chartered Bank Managing Human Resources This report is a case study on Standard Chartered, and the strength-based approach in the bank has been discussed with its benefits and also disadvantages.
- Banking Bail-Outs and the Housing Market This paper focuses on the impact of the banking bail-out on the housing sector. The US banking bail-outs elicited spirited criticism and resistance from thousands of Americans.
- The Grew of Financial World Crisis: Global Central Bank As Michael Mandel writes in his article, the financial world crisis flows out of the absence of a global central bank, which could have regulated the world financial movements.
- Geithner’s Bank Plan: Winners and Losers Joshua Zumbrun in his article “Geithner’s Bank Plan: Winners and Losers” in the “Forbes” offers banks to sell their bad assets – the loans and securities they cannot unload in the market.
- The Ethical Issues of Western Bank and Trust and Bobby’s Bagels Managers In this paper I am going to examine ethical issues in two companies: Western Bank and Trust and Bobby’s Bagel.
- Improving Workplace Learning for the Bank Tellers Improving workplace learning for the bank tellers by first identifying the weaknesses or obstacles then developing a strategy towards addressing the weaknesses.
- Mobile Telephony Services Investing in Real-Time Banking Investing in new smartphone technology is a waste of time in poor markets. Investing in services through mobile telephone services seems to be the next big thing.
- Financial Management and Investment Banking This paper will focus on the primary markets, analyze the functions that investment bankers perform in the traditional process for issuing new securities.
- Macroeconomic Theory: Barclays Bank in the UK For purposes of this study, we will analyze how the national economy can affect the performance of Barclays Bank, a major Public Limited Company.
- The Impact of the Internet on Banking The internet and Information Technology has given banks their core objective and that is services towards their customers and at the moment it is bringing forth more valued added products.
- Financial Market Regulation and Bank Activity Limitations The limitations on bank activity vary in countries, there are some similar processes: policies on bank’s capital, and the policies on the connection between banking and business.
- The Analysis of Wells Fargo Bank Actions The Wells Fargo Bank was helping the mining companies to raise enough money to enhance their efficient exploitation of minerals on mountain tops.
- Best Big Bank in Australia & Principal Agent Theory The paper reviewed the possible problems that occurred while the “Nucleus” referral system implementation in the Best Big Bank located in Australia.
- Bank Management and Business Report Analysis This report is prepared in the interest of a bank that is planning to increase their sales performance, with the aim to provide an opinion on how sales should be improved.
- Banking Policy Regulation: Lending to Minorities The lenders argue, many minorities take loans which they cannot afford to pay. Some households take mortgage loans with anticipation that the prices for these houses will increase.
- Information Technology and Banking Sector IT has influenced two dissimilar areas in banking, including communication and connectivity, together with business progression reengineering.
- Wachovia Bank Financial Report Wachovia bank, which is now a part of Wells Fargo bank, was regarded as the fourth-largest bank holding company in the USA, the financial system of which was based on total assets.
- The Crisis in UK Banking of 2007-2008 The combination of major economic shocks and the unprecedented global policy response to the banking crisis has generated exceptional uncertainties for household,
- To Loan or Not to Loan: Taggert’s Bank Plans Taggert’s bank plans to extend its subprime loans and is exploring new lending methods that will increase its competitive edge.
- COVID-19 Effects for Truist Bank With the spread of COVID-19, causing many Americans to lose jobs and see financial hardships, Truist would need to focus on how they can help their customers in their times of need.
- The Bank of America on the Verge of Substantial Changes It is essential to find the right balance between the desire to improve the growth margins and the risk of losing everything through bankruptcy to profit and raise capital.
- Corporate Social Responsibility in Bangladesh’s Banking Sector CSR practices by banks in Bangladesh not only enhance their accountability but also boost their success and influence the socially responsible behaviors of other firms.
- Information Systems Evolution in the Banking Industry Information systems for banks have come a long way from developing simple DBMSs developed on personal database management systems.
- Opening a Bank Branch in Lithuania Lithuania is a perfect country to open a new branch of the regional bank. It is a highly developed state with significant achievements in economics and international trade.
- Corporate Governance Against Financial Risk Up to Date With Banking Crisis The essay discusses financial problems, especially the financial banking crisis and how to deal with it and its risks, as well as the impact of corporate governance on it.
- Problems With Improve Bank Services Some of the problems that banks are likely to encounter while attempting to deliver solid customer service include privacy laws, fair lending policies, and debt securities.
- The Effectiveness of the World Bank The World Bank has been ineffective in its roles because of the poor review of projects, weak implementation of organizational policies, and failure to alleviate extreme poverty.
- Attempted Bank Robbery Criminal Justice Case The suggested case describing the plan to commit a crime of bank robbery is characterized by several elements that are commonly identified in crime attempts.
- DuPont Analysis of the Chinese Bank of Communications The present report aims at applying DuPont analysis to evaluate the performance of the Chinese Bank of Communications (BoCom) against its competitor, China Merchants Bank (CMB).
- Information Age, Future, and Medical Banking Medical banking organized following the concept of patient-centered care can facilitate the shift from logical considerations to the particular needs of patients.
- Lloyd’s Tsb Bank Is Under Fire for Money Laundering Offense This research article discusses the role of the bank, either knowingly or unknowingly, in laundering the money obtained by cheating.
- Risk Management Strategies of Bank of America This essay analyses the risk management techniques adopted by the Bank of India to increase not only its profit but also its market share in detail.
- Analysis of Islamic Banking and Finance The purpose of this article is to consider the features of Islamic banking, as well as the principles on which the relationship between the bank and customers is built.
- Opening a Bank Office in Lithuania This paper will discuss the viability of opening a bank office in Lithuania. Opening a new office usually involves many risks, especially if the new area is not researched properly.
- Improving the American International Bank Situation The research is targeted at offering several ways to better the American International Bank (AIB) current situation as well as outline its future opportunities.
- Islamic Banking Features Analysis The purpose of the research will explore specific features within Islamic banking that impede the free flow of capital.
- Piggy Bank’s Sample Size to Estimate Mean Dollars To estimate a single population mean, the sample size should be the same as the population size. So, all the customers of Piggy Bank will have to be included in the sample.
- HSBC Bank Balance Sheet Analysis Financial accounts have different users; each user has specific needs they require from the accounts. Financial account users can be defined into two main segments.
- National Bank of Bahrain Analysis This report attempts to analyze the characteristics that determine the attractiveness of the NBB to investors, namely its financial structure and corporate governance framework.
- Islamic Banking: Risk Management, Operations and Barriers Islamic banks have been opened all over the world and they have their own unique operations that depend on the rules and regulations of Islamic law.
- Bank of Credit and Commerce International’s Criminal Activity This case provides adequate information on how BCCI bank was involved in a global financial crime of laundering billions of dollars globally.
- The Effect of Finance as It Relate to Banking in Our Society The purpose of this paper is to analyze the effects of finance as it relates to banking in the Cayman Islands.
- Competition in Islamic Banking Systems The main purpose of the research will be to investigate the effect of competition on profitability and the market power in the Islamic banking system.
- Hull vs. Bank Case Study This case reflects the issue that occurred between the property tenants and the North Adams Hoosac Savings Bank. Harry transferred his interests in East Quincy and to his wife.
- Banks and Banking in Spain The Spanish legal framework has transformed banking and insurance services due to the creation of the EU single market.
- Impact of Bank Regulation, Market Structure, and Institutions on Cost of Financial Intermediation Through the process of intermediation, the financial institutions are able to ensure that there is an effective flow of funds.
- Analysis of Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank is a full-service commercial bank that provides a broad range of products and services, for instance, retail banking, management of wealth and others.
- Change in Composition of Bank Funding Since 2008 The main components of bank funding are deposits, short-term debts, and long-term debts. Over 50% of bank funding originates from retail deposits.
- Mergers and Acquisitions in the Banking Sector This paper discusses mergers in the banking sector, reasons for a wave of mergers between banks, and difficulties that acquiring banks may face in the future.
- East Bank Regional Hospital System The paper presents reasons to support East Bank Regional Hospital’s decision to expand its services. The consideration of the diseases will meet the medical needs.
- Investment Opportunity Analysis: British Banking Sector The Big Four British banks dominate the UK banking industry for a number of reasons, including their longevity, aggressive marketing, and service variety.
- Bank of America and Financial Analysis Bank of America is a leading US financial institution. An analysis of the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats (SWOT) is essential when planning the Bank’s future.
- HSBC Bank and Barclays Bank: Comparison and Risk Exposures This paper focuses on the evaluation of the financial performance of HSBC bank and Barclays bank since the start of the global financial crisis.
- Banking Regulations Undermining Financial Crisis Traces of financial crisis and negative externalities have been present across the banking sector for the last several decades.
- Island Banking Services: Cybersecurity Strategy and Implementation Plan This paper aims to describe the cybersecurity strategy and its implementation plan for Island Banking Services that is a firm that works in Financial Transactions Processing.
- Current Dynamics and Trends in Corporate Banking Sustainable financing is one of the emerging trends in corporate banking due to the consequences of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Organizational and National Culture in Banking The most important feature of commercial bank management is the continuous search for a productive compromise between the organizational and the national cultures.
- Green Initiatives of the Toronto-Dominion Bank The paper will assess the actions taken by Toronto-Dominion Bank in order to reduce its impact on the environment.
- An Overview of Risks in Banking and Investments Credit ratings serve as vital tools for the investor, especially when they need a precise analysis of the organization’s position at a glance.
- The Toronto-Dominion Bank in the Industry The Toronto-Dominion Bank measures its effectiveness using a personnel engagement score, optional labor turnover, and industry comparison.
- Does Customer Relationship Management Matter in the Banking System?
- Have More Strictly Regulated Banking Systems Fared Better During the Recent Financial Crisis?
- Does Banking Competition Alleviate or Worsen Credit Constraints Faced by Small and Medium Enterprises?
- Can Bubble Theory Foresee Banking Crises?
- Are Bank Holding Companies a Source of Strength to Their Banking Subsidiaries?
- Does Banking Competition Affect Innovation?
- Why Fixing the ‘Shadow Banking’ Sector Is Essential for the U.S. Housing Market?
- Are Cooperatives the Weakest Link in European Banking?
- Has the Global Banking System Become More Fragile Over Time?
- Does Banking Regulation Cause Counterproductive Economic Dynamics?
- Can Monetary Union Enhance Banking Competition?
- How Does Banking Market Power Affect Bank Opacity?
- Are Banking Supervisory Data Useful for Macroeconomic Forecasts?
- Does Banking Consolidation Worsen Firms’ Access to Credit?
- Are Banking Systems Increasingly Fragile?
- How Does Banking Sector Globalization Affect the Banking Crisis?
- Can Sustainable Banking Help Stimulate Economic Growth in Sub-Sahara Africa?
- Are Labor-Saving Technologies Lowering Employment in the Banking Industry?
- How Does Competition Affect Efficiency and Soundness in Banking?
- Can Central Banking Survive the IT Revolution?
- Are More Competitive Banking Systems More Stable?
- Does Banking Consolidation Lead to Efficiency Gains?
- Are Recoveries From Banking and Financial Crises Really So Different?
- What Determines the Banking Sector Performance in Globalized Financial Markets?
- Can the Chinese Banking System Continue to Grow Without Sacrificing Loan Quality?
- Are Systemic Banking Crises in Developed and Developing Countries Predictable?
- What Drives Banking Sector Fragility in the Eurozone?
- Can Islamic Banking Increase Financial Inclusion?
- Does Banking Sector Development Affect Economic Growth and Inflation?
- What Are the Customer Perceptions Towards Banking Industry Marketing?
- Thesis paper title generator
- Research questions generator
Cite this post
- Chicago (N-B)
- Chicago (A-D)
StudyCorgi. (2023, February 4). 159 Banking Essay Topics. Retrieved from https://studycorgi.com/ideas/banking-essay-topics/
StudyCorgi. (2023, February 4). 159 Banking Essay Topics. https://studycorgi.com/ideas/banking-essay-topics/
"159 Banking Essay Topics." StudyCorgi , 4 Feb. 2023, studycorgi.com/ideas/banking-essay-topics/.
1. StudyCorgi . "159 Banking Essay Topics." February 4, 2023. https://studycorgi.com/ideas/banking-essay-topics/.
StudyCorgi . "159 Banking Essay Topics." February 4, 2023. https://studycorgi.com/ideas/banking-essay-topics/.
StudyCorgi . 2023. "159 Banking Essay Topics." February 4, 2023. https://studycorgi.com/ideas/banking-essay-topics/.
StudyCorgi . (2023) '159 Banking Essay Topics'. 4 February.
Academia.edu no longer supports Internet Explorer.
To browse Academia.edu and the wider internet faster and more securely, please take a few seconds to upgrade your browser .
Enter the email address you signed up with and we'll email you a reset link.
- We're Hiring!
- Help Center
LL.M Dissertation International Finance & Banking Law.docx
This paper explores the global overhaul in financial regulation post the financial crisis, providing an analysis of the current micro and macro prudential reforms with a view to exploring whether the shortfalls have indeed been addressed or whether further areas require further attention. With a focus on both international regulator agencies and domestic national reconstructions, the document keenly argues that the enforcement of accountability remains an issue still with capitalism still governing above ethics, admist a plethora of new legislation and regulation there is no one clear international regulator facilitating harmonious impartial regulation and supervision of all global stakeholders. With the financial crisis of 2007 having far reaching effects such as financial hardship hitting a significant amount of nations, both developed and developing world, it is vital to ensure that the financial system is protected more efficiently in line with the fundamentally interconnected and fast developing species it is today in the modern world. Despite some of the legislation and reform appearing to be a step in the right direction, there is merit in the argument that an overseeing regulator is required and that current governance standards in place are in danger of taking an approach that is akin to “box ticking” rather than embedding values of corporate social responsibility, socially responsible investments and above all, ethical banking.
Our analysis aligns with the extensive ‘regulatory capture’ tradition of writings on policy making and governance. But we do not accept neoliberal public choice based assumption linked to regulatory capture implying that governmental regulatory intervention is inevitably doomed to succumb to such capture, in turn insisting that regulatory agencies should be abolished and the market allowed to function unhindered in order that it can return to a natural and equitable equilibrium. Rather it is closer to the ‘deep capture’ models of Hanson and his co-authors, who suggest that regulatory capture phenomenon extends to business organisations incentive to manipulate any element that exercises potential or actual power over their sphere of operation, including the media, scholarship and the ‘soft power’ of the institutions of popular culture.
Pranjal Mehta , Sonam Jambhulkar
The paper seeks to analyse the legal and the financial aspect of Financial Portfolio Investment in the European countries of, Spain, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia and Slovakia. The paper deals with the investment scenario of the countries and helps us to understand the effects of Foreign Portfolio Investment in the respective countries, if further tries to explain the manner in which the financial risks arise in the said countries and hoaaw the countries tackle with the risks. The legal framework of the Financial Portfolio Investment of the countries help us understand the various law and procedures to be followed in the process of investing in portfolio investment. Finally the paper compares the Financial Portfolio Investment schemes of all the said countries and provides a conclusion on the basis of analysis and the charts prepared to determine the best country out of Spain, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia and Slovakia to make Foreign Portfolio Investment.
Objectives-based legislation – or laws which focus on achieving particular and concrete outcomes – has become a new and important tool that financial sector regulators use to tackle large and varied financial system risks. Yet, objectives-based legislation – and the frequent principles-based regulation underpinned by such legislation – represents a stark departure from traditional ways of legislating. In this paper, we describe the problems and prospects of implementing objectives-based financial regulation in Hong Kong – in the form of a Twin Peaks regulatory structure. A focus on the objectives of achieving financial market stability and proper market conduct would require a different approach to legislating and regulating in Hong Kong (and most other countries). By describing the way Hong Kong’s legislators would adopt such objectives-based legislation putting a Twin Peaks regulatory structure in place, we hope to shed light on the broader trend in academic and practitioner circles toward thinking about how to use objectives-based legislation to tackle complex social risks. Such an approach may also reduce the use of patchworks of complex inter-agency agreements and rulemaking between traditional regulators as they try to solve large and difficult regulatory problems.
Irina Trohman , Irina Trohman
This thesis deals with the strategic decisions of the banks of the European Union related to the internationalization of their business through mergers and acquisitions with banks located in Eastern Europe, particularly in Romania, and effects of these decisions on local economy and banking system.
Marco Lo Bue
The purpose of this essay is to describe synthetically the main economic policy choices made by the European Union in order to curb the effects of the financial crisis that in 2008, after manifesting itself in the United States of America, spread to the old continent.
Sorry, preview is currently unavailable. You can download the paper by clicking the button above.
ravi kant jangid
OECD Journal: Financial Market Trends
European Parliamentary Research Service, European Parliament
Alessio M Pacces
ILARIA ANNA COLUSSI
Ramon della Torre
Yael S Simon
Journal des Économistes et des Études Humaines
I.H-Y Chiu & I. MacNeil (eds.), Research Handbook on Shadow Banking: Legal and Regulatory Aspects, Edward Elgar
Alessio M Pacces , Hossein Nabilou
Ebele O Oputa
Popescul Lorena , Jitaru Loredana
Competition & Change
J. Mendes e I. Venzke (ed.s), Allocating Authority: Who Should do What in European and International Law, Hart Publishing
Maurizia De Bellis
UNEP Inquiry into a Sustainable Financial System
- We're Hiring!
- Help Center
- Find new research papers in:
- Health Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Cognitive Science
- Computer Science
- Academia ©2023
280 Impactful Financial Dissertation Topics for you to Explore and Write
Table of Contents
What are Financial Dissertation Topics?
If finance is your subject, perhaps you understand the complexities of writing financial dissertations. Besides, if you choose good financial dissertation topics, certainly you will reduce half of your burdens and deliver exemplary dissertations. However, before you set to choose any topics, let’s understand what a financial dissertation is and work accordingly.
Simply, a financial dissertation is a type of writing that examines specific financial topics selected by the students. To illustrate, the topics might range from banking, stock market, risk management, and healthcare finance topics. Besides, writing a financial dissertation might provide students with self-confidence and personal satisfaction in the subject area. Perhaps, you will conduct comprehensive research, as you might want to write a persuasive paper.
Also, Read – How Long is a Dissertation?
How to Use Financial Dissertation Topics?
Generally, the students experience the toughest time while selecting their financial dissertation topics as they ought to write exemplary papers. Mostly, the students examine both online and offline sources as they might want to choose credible topics. Also, if they look for easy topics, it gets more difficult, because students have already used it several times. Yet, you may read the below-mentioned conditions and identify unique financial dissertation topics to score good grades.
- Firstly, read exemplary financial dissertations and identify areas that might require further research.
- Secondly, you may visit libraries and read multiple theses to accumulate ideas for your finance dissertation.
- Thirdly, call a writing agency and seek the help of experienced dissertation writers.
- Fourthly, you may seek help in blogs and writing forums. Perhaps, people will advise you if you request assistance.
- Fifthly, search for topics online, modify them to make them unique and then only use them for your research.
- Lastly, communicate with the other students who have already selected their topics. Also, ask them about the ideas that came to your mind, before you agreed upon a topic.
How to Write Financial Dissertation Topics?
Once, you have selected your financial dissertation topics, perhaps you will decide how to write on your topics. Let’s explore few conditions that might help you write outstanding financial dissertation topics.
- Simply, you might need to narrow down the financial dissertation topic to a particular niche. Also, you need to concentrate on one area, either microfinance, macro-finance, or internet banking.
- Since finance is a field that requires a lot of statistics, you ought to adhere to it logically. Hence, consider verifying facts and figures through credible sources, before you use them in your dissertation.
- Meanwhile, you need to write your finance paper concisely and avoid making it like a long narrative tale.
- Furthermore, you ought to organize your financial dissertation neatly and use numerals, charts, and data at appropriate places.
- Finally, avoid using jargon as this might confuse the normal readers. Also, if you use technical words, consider illustrating them through good examples.
Also, See – Best Media Dissertation Topics You Must Consider To Research
List Of Financial Dissertation Topics
Easy financial dissertation topics.
- Pakistan’s energy sector- Threats and Opportunities.
- Role of the micro-finance companies in helping the poor people.
- Private equity investment in the European Union- Advantages and disadvantages.
- The financial crisis of 2007- Critically analyze and state if it could be avoided or not.
- Explain the financial advancement in Asia and Europe- A comparative analysis.
- How do banks oppose digital currency so aggressively?
- Cryptocurrency- Is it possible to demonetize the whole world?
- Digital banking issues experienced by the elderlies.
- Role of financial institutions in sponsoring terrorism unknowingly.
- Discuss how banks make a profit ethically.
- The accounting education program of the UK and the United States- A comparative analysis.
- Accounting firm employees- Analyze their benefits and loss.
- The banking industry and corporate social responsibility.
- Relevance of current supervision in banking organizations.
- The modern banking system and the top three CSR problems.
Basic Financial Dissertation Topics
- Discuss the purpose and contribution of IASB (International Accounting Standards Board).
- Discuss the purpose and principles of IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards)
- Explain the reasons behind the accounting scandal of Enron (2001)
- Compare and contrast WorldCom Scandal (2002) and American International Group (AIG) Scandal (2005)
- Importance of good corporate governance for private and public companies
- Importance of working capital management
- How debt patterns affect a company’s cash management and savings?
- Discuss the risks in mutual fund investments
- Financial risks in FDIs (Foreign Direct Investments)
- Pros and cons of online banking and offline banking
- What are the negative influence of the microfinance in the developing countries?
- Evaluate the financial statements of VISA as well as MasterCard?
- The best risk management methods for the manufacturing industry – a detailed analysis.
- The American Venture capital in the Post American world: the role of the business resources in the US cross border venture.
- How Brexit Will Change the Financial System of the UK?
Good Quality Financial Dissertation Topics
- UK banking system and the impact of no-deal Brexit.
- How internet banking might evolve in the next decade?
- Agronomic industry and the role of credit flow.
- Discuss how IT transformed the banking industry?
- Role of microfinance in empowering women all across the world.
- Capital structure and corporate strategy- How does it relate?
- Domestic banks versus International banks- Which is more profitable?
- Financial statement of VISA and Master Card- Analyse the concept.
- Examine the investment choices and capital management of companies.
- Analyze how risk management strategies worked overtime?
- Stock exchange of New York and India- A bird’s eye view.
- Discuss the impact of debt patterns on savings.
- Banking sector and the study of stocks.
- Examining the risks in mutual funds.
- Chinese communism and financial risks.
Unique Financial Dissertation Topics
- Comparative study between the traditional finance methods in America and the influence of Fintech
- Distinguish between cost accounting and management accounting
- Discuss the Prudence concept and Accrual concepts in accounting briefly
- Importance of inventory control and management in cost reduction
- Discuss the factors caused Satyam Scandal (2009)
- Discuss the most useful accounting software including their benefits and drawbacks
- Why transparency and reliability is the two major elements to consider in accounting
- What are the basic principles of accounting?
- Discuss the concept and idea behind GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) and its importance
- Micro financing: Concept, types and importance
- Significance of Finance Risk-Management in the Current-Scenario.
- The long-term effect of education on the unequal distribution of income in a developing country.
- Provisioning and impairment by Banks and financial institutions. What impacts will it have on the balance sheet?
- The effect of risk-based audit approach on the enterprise risk strategy of the financial institution.
- Comparative analysis of accounting fraud committed by Enron and WorldCom
Financial Dissertation Topics for Exam
- Discuss about the origin of Ponzi scheme, including the way it works
- Compare and contrast PlusToken and GainBitcoin
- What was the reason behind General Electric accounting scandal?
- Critical analysis of the Bernie Madoff Ponzi Scheme
- Evaluation of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Evaluation of Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (GAAS)
- Importance of the role played by the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB)
- Significance of relationship banking
- Analysis of the impact of a ‘no-deal’ Brexit on the banking system of the United Kingdom
- Evaluation of the PATRIOT Act of the United States
- Analyze the risk and development of financial technology- Online payment.
- Discuss the impact of data protection on social security and what is new about the field.
- Blockchain technology and its relevance for the world.
- Financial technology innovations- Study the trends and challenges.
- Portfolio management in the UK- A critical attempt to study it.
Good Scoring Financial Dissertation Topics
- Banking sector- Bonds and risk clearing.
- Foreign exchange transactions and the risks involved in them.
- Marketing system of two companies- A comparative analysis.
- How do agriculture and business relate to each other?
- Examining the luxury goods industry- Gold and diamond.
- Financial independence and financial growth- How does it relate?
- Explore systems to identify frauds and risks- International banking.
- Discuss the impact of Covid-19 on the investment made in the offline industry.
- Mutual funds and its drawbacks- Discuss how it provokes the present-day financial market.
- Discuss the real estate industry in China from the perspective of a banker
- Impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on financial performance of the SMEs (Small and Medium Enterprises) in the United States
- How the global banking business affected due to the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Discuss the functions and responsibilities of independent auditors
- Does internal auditors of a company responsible to detect accounting frauds and errors?
- Analyse the impact of foreign currency fluctuation on teh financial performance of multinational companies
High-Quality Financial Dissertation Topics
- Effects of mergers and acquisitions on private hospitals
- Survey of the organization and structure of a hospital’s administration concerning financing
- How diversity in banks affects management and leadership practices
- Why training and development of human resources is a critical factor in bank operations
- The effects of financial leverage on company performance
- Analysis of the result and impact of American International Group Inc. Accounting scandal
- Critical analysis of the concerns and expected reactions associated with implementation of the IFRS in the United Kingdom
- How a company’s capital structure relates to its corporate strategy?
- Impact of capital structure on the business performance of an organization
- Financing and diversification strategies ofan organization
- Critical analysis of the operations of Islamic banks
- Comparative analysis of financial performance of BNP Paribas and HSBC Holdings over the past three years
- Critical analysis of digital currency from the viewpoint of banks
- Conduct a comparative analysis between mortgage loans and leases as a source of finance for companies
- Importance of balanced scorecard for business organizations
Intriguing Financial Dissertation Topics for Study
- Analysis of CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) issues in modern banking systems
- Comparative analysis of the reasons behind the corporate downfall of Blockbuster and Standard Oil
- Evaluation of the accounting standards of lease as prescribed by IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards)
- Impact of tax administration on a company’s revenue generation
- Analysis of Accounting Information System
- Discuss the cost accounting strategies as per their corresponding payment system.
- Health care organizations and their acquisitions- Discuss profitable finance strategies.
- Feasible treatment and care for terminal and long-term diseases.
- Relevance of universal health coverage in the United States.
- Discuss the influence of culture and globalization on healthcare financing.
- Analyze the influence of corrupt bank managers on sustainability.
- Elaborate on the loan granting and recovery issues of commercial banks.
- Insurance sector and tax planning- Discuss the steps to plan and invest.
- Enlist the credit management techniques that work for small-scale companies.
- Relevance of Capital Budgeting market in the economic development.
High-Scoring Financial Dissertation Topics
- Effective management in banks- Discuss the security threats.
- Regression analysis.
- Time-series analysis.
- Volatility modeling
- Unemployment control and the impact of fiscal and monetary policy.
- Linear algebra.
- Commodity model.
- Portfolio theory.
- Comparative analysis between normative accounting theory and positive accounting theory
- Analysis of the managerial implications of normative and positive accounting theories
- Importance of using accounting software for large scale businesses
- Evaluation of investment appraisal techniques
- Ross recovery theorem.
- Factor modeling.
- Calculus in finance and its uses.
Miscellaneous Financial Dissertation Topics
- Counterparty credit risks and its introduction.
- Go Public Manufacturing companies and the factors that influence its capital structure.
- International finance and the study of most important components.
- Study the international trade relations and the influence of Covid-19.
- Discuss the impact of exchange rates on international trading.
- Integrated financial management and the impact of technological connectivity.
- Discuss the influence of taxes on dividend policies in developed countries.
- Corporate finance tools and techniques- Discuss its effectiveness.
- FDI strategies in Europe and Asia- A comparative analysis.
- Discuss the benefits of Foreign Direct Investment in retail sector goods for the United States.
- How to manage stable oil prices across the world?
- Benefits of multinational corporations for the global economy.
- Why do you think financial companies might misuse marketing ethics?
- Television as the best advertising media- What is your viewpoint?
- Guarantor principle- A myth or security?
Financial Dissertation Topics for Assignments
- How is advertising a waste of the company’s resources?
- Agricultural import ban- What is your viewpoint?
- How does privatization cause less corruption in companies?
- Consumer as the king of marketing messages- Express your opinions.
- Income disparities among the social class- Role of technology.
- How much capital is essential for start-up companies?
- Private sector versus public sector- A comparative analysis.
- Relevance of rational thinking in making financial decisions.
- Benefits of investment in betting firms for young people.
- Discuss the impact of globalization on nationalism.
- Significance of frequent reforms in companies.
- The influence of regional blocs on developing nations.
- Discuss the factors that cause the growth of online scams.
- Relevance of financial development theories in the current time.
- Discuss the influence of trade unions in business promotions.
Top-Notch Financial Dissertation Topics
- The maritime industry and financial risk management- Blue economy case study.
- Discuss the relevance of making an individual investment.
- Taxation as a selling tool for life insurance.
- Analyze the influence of income per share.
- Perception management and risk portfolio of equity investors.
- Financial support for companies and employees during the Covid-19 lockdown.
- Discuss the public government projects that make use of private funds.
- How to measure the cost of sustainability?
- Debt sustainability in the developing nations.
- Analyze the influence of the reducing income and the consumption rates.
- Elaborate on the innovative means of restricting the scale of pandemic development.
- Epidemiological safety instruments used in countries- A critical analysis.
- Role of companies in raising and managing funds.
- How politicians may help a small business to reach the top?
- Lower monthly bill negotiations- Discuss the economic ways.
Credible Financial Dissertation Topics
- Analyze the best retirement plans for businessmen.
- Risk and profitability- How to strike a balance?
- Business start-up strategies using the money you have.
- Benefits for business entrepreneurs of creating multiple corporations.
- How good liquidity is an important weapon in the face of crisis?
- IFRS commencement in the US- Discuss the problems faced by people.
- Mutual funds and its disadvantages- Analyse the threat it poses to the financial market.
- Discuss how companies manage their distribution chain and assets.
- Elaborate on the financial market trends in the last two years.
- SEBI and study investor protection.
- Chinese economic progression and the advantages of the global market.
- Discuss reciprocity and the influence of tariff barriers.
- The cost-benefit ratio of any government project.
- Discuss the functions of entities responsible for financial intermediation.
- Banking sector and its restructuring in Brazil.
Captivating Financial Dissertation Topics
- International banking and the impact of the United States Patriot Act.
- How microfinance helps to alleviate poverty.
- Discuss the influence of the retail industry on the UK’s economic growth in 2018.
- Explore the trade blocks (BRIC) and their influence on the banking sector.
- Economic ties of Russia and China- Discuss the politics and economic interests.
- Chinese economic growth and its sustainability- Analyse the risks associated with it.
- Discuss the significance of bank officials in the international stock exchange market.
- The international economic system and the trends.
- How does the banking industry help in the circulation of money?
- Pros and Cons of digital banking.
- Analysis of financial terms in the global context.
- Discuss the financial sides that protect consumers- Social security.
- What is your viewpoint on taxes?
- Modernity challenges in answering digital banking questions.
- Prevalence of more mathematics in finance.
Attention-Seeking Financial Dissertation Topics
- Loan as the constant source of debt.
- Challenges of the budgetary system.
- How is a loan a potential source of constant debt?
- Discuss the relevance of the financial market in the sharing of financial resources.
- Role of taxes in increasing the revenue.
- How are financial regulatory bodies essential for the countries?
- Relevance of public finance in achieving economic efficiency.
- Discuss the influence of Saudi economic reform on FDI.
- Describe the financial reporting standards and how it improves business accountability.
- Analyze what has changed and what remains practical in business modernization.
- The impact of price fluctuation in the stock prices and the bonding rate.
- Pros and cons of modern financial trends.
- How do security practices protect the online data of digital trade centers and retail stores?
- Analyze the ethics of banking profits- Pros and cons for the customers.
- Accounting education in the UK and its impact on the banking sector.
Financial Dissertation Topics for Project Report
- Critically analyzing the theory of trust in business- Auditing.
- Critically analyzing the real estate companies and agencies in the UK through the lens of the bankers.
- The financial system of the UN- A critical analysis.
- Discuss the impact of foreign direct investment on the economic growth- A case study of Nigeria.
- Hedging and increasing firm values- Role of the derivatives.
- Analyze the impact of the financial crisis on the Real Estate of Dubai.
- The outcome of audit management- Discuss the concept.
- Explore the effects of the financial crisis on the sustainability of home-ownership in the UK.
- Modern business environment- Discuss the financial risks faced by the business.
- Portfolio optimization- Benefits of the risks associated with it. Analyze the case study of the US and China.
- How and why FDI helps in enhancing the development of third-world countries?
- Portfolio maximization- Pros and Cons.
- Asymmetric information and market interest- Analysis.
- Discuss the influence of Brexit on the United Kingdom’s foreign investment.
- Analyze the effect of trade tariffs imposed by the European Union- Pakistan’s agriculture export.
Impressive Financial Dissertation Topics
- Opportunism and Cooperation in the venture capital financed companies.
- Causes of bankruptcy during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Discuss the Taxation Assignment reform changes required to take the business to the next level.
- Relevance for the bank managers to learn about the profit and loss statement, the income of customers, and few others.
- Discuss the ways to enhance the company’s online presence.
- Why should companies take the ratio of current assets to current liabilities?
- Explain the reliability of sovereign credit rating for shareholders in government securities.
- The rising debt crises in the state finance system.
- Discuss the influence of tariff barriers and reciprocity.
- Investor’s penalties and their influence on the types of taxes and penalties.
- Explore the analysis, planning, control functions, and accountabilities of the finance managers.
- The federal stimulus package and the benefits for business managers.
- Relevance of examining numbers before making any financial decision.
- Cognitive moral development theory through western eyes- Analysing the microfinance of the West.
- Foreign Direct Investment in Pakistan’s Energy Sector- Analyse the opportunities and threats.
Top most Impactful Financial Dissertation Topics for college students
- An In-Depth Examination of Corporate Credit-Rating in the Banking Sector.
- The Importance of Finance Risk Management in the Current Situation
- The impact of microfinance on a developing country’s financial growth.
- The long-term impact of education on income inequality in a developing country.
- The role of mergers and acquisitions in a developing country’s banking sector.
- What Impact Has Internet Banking Had on the Financial Sector?
- How Will Brexit Affect the UK Financial System?
- A Comprehensive Study of the Importance of Microfinance to Banks
- How will the rise of cryptocurrency affect the financial sector?
- Relationship between a financial company’s price-earnings ratio (PE ratio) and return on investment (ROI).
- Factors influencing a company’s liquidity.
- Factors influencing a company’s profitability in comparison to other companies.
- Monetary policy has an impact on inflation.
- An In-Depth Examination of Corporate-Finance Credit Lines
- The Effect of FDI (Foreign-Direct-Investment) on a Nation’s Economy
Few Trending Financial Dissertation Topics
- The impact of corporate investments on community economic development
- Do organizations that provide microfinance actually aid even the poorest of the poor?
- Foreign direct investment and Saudi Arabia’s economic reform
- Asia’s and Europe’s financial developments are contrasted
- Microfinance in poor nations has a detrimental influence
- In the past ten years, did the banks aid SMEs in the UK in expanding?
- Regulation of the financial industry’s detrimental consequences on the American banking system
- The benefits and drawbacks of the options utilized in contemporary banking systems to manage risks
- Brexit’s effects on the capacity of UK banks to hire highly skilled specialists
- Why is the balanced scorecard so crucial for law firms, and what does it entail?
If you have reached here, perhaps you have found something interesting in this blog. Mostly, you will find your financial dissertation topics by the time you finish reading this blog. However, if you still didn’t find your topics, possibly, you may contact our Finance Assignment Help expert who might help you find topics. Also, you may request our experts to modify the topics for you as your area of interest. Moreover, you may seek the help of your professor, who might explain the subject and allocate you topics as per your potential.
You can also get help with – Extensive Financial Economics Assignment Helpers For Comprehending The Subject
150 Outstanding Big Data Research Topics for Every Student to Explore
198 Captivating Social Issues Topics for Essay or Research Paper
146 Best Geology Research Topics for Academic Writing
Comments are closed.
- Featured Posts
Top 140 Bioethics Topics To Consider For Writing a Research Paper
160 excellent business essay topics and ideas to focus on, how to write a reflective essay, different types of essay formats- mla, apa, and chicago, apa vs. mla: learn the major differences between the citation styles, top 152 cybercrime research topics for students to consider, an understanding of the language features and structural features, 150+ fabulous criminology dissertation ideas for you to consider, 153 fantastic narrative essay topics for you to explore and consider, 100 motivational quotes for students to succeed in academic life, get help instantly.
Raise Your Grades with Great Assignment Help
- Dissertation purchase
- Dissertation proposal tips PhD dissertation writing tutorial Thesis and dissertation advisors Dissertation writing process University dissertation structure Dissertation literature review How to find geography samples Crafting the first sentence How to do a research A sample is your false friend Obtaining a dissertation sample Creating a problem statement Master's thesis writing tips Grammar and logic Sociology dissertation Sample papers in design Places to find examples The best strategy of writing Research methodology Writing PhD thesis intro The basics of PhD writing Master's thesis formatting Literature review samples Introduction to a PhD thesis Where to get a sample Organizing thesis writing Problems and solutions Do not neglect prewriting Doctoral dissertation proposal Creating an impressive proposal PhD dissertation prompts Masters Thesis in 100 days Master's thesis proposal Acknowledgements writing Writing the results section How to compose a dedication Basic rules of writing an abstract
- Thesis ideas Top dissertation suggestions Business management Theology dissertation topics Ideas in computer science Medical thesis topics Bad criminal justice topics Topics on the banking industry Thesis titles on motivation Exploring your thesis audience Admission essay tips Ph.D. paper in archaeology Strong dissertation topics Composing a psychology thesis Master's thesis topics in finance Psychology thesis topics Ideas for a Marketing thesis Law thesis topic ideas Bad topics in accounting Journalism thesis topics Titles related to tourism In search of a dissertation topic Ideas for a nursing thesis
- Expert thesis writers Freelance writer job explanations Getting a degree without a thesis Using a writing service Reliable help online Who can help you Your unique dissertation style Expert dissertation services Selecting a writing service Don't get scammed Premium writers for your thesis Choosing a writing assistant Services aren't trustworthy Online thesis writers Dissertations Bought on the Web Selecting a good tutor Who can write an abstract? Where to find quality help
First Call Magazine.com
Dissertation writing resource for students
A List of the Most Interesting Dissertation Topics About the Banking Industry
When you’re pursuing a Master’s degree or a PhD in any subject, you’ll be required to do a dissertation, also known as a thesis, before you can complete the program and receive your degree. A dissertation is an extended paper that draws on your own original results or analysis. You’ll have to conduct extensive research over a long period of time, then put together a paper that presents your findings. Finally, you’ll present your dissertation to a committee of experts, who will judge the merit of your work and decide whether you should receive your degree. This intensive, long-term project is probably the most important thing you’ll ever do in your educational career. Since it requires so much time and effort, it’s important to pick a thesis topic that you’re genuinely interested in and passionate about. Ideally, it should also be relevant to the career path that you’re choosing for yourself, which is a primary concern for many students who are seeking education beyond a Bachelor’s degree.
If you’re pursuing a degree in finance, accounting, business, economics, or a related subject area, the banking industry can be a very interesting source of ideas for a great dissertation. Modern baning began in Renaissance Italy, and has since become an incredibly important force in the global economy. Here are a few general ideas to help you brainstorm for the perfect subject for your research:
- Exploring strategies to use online banking technology to attract new customers.
- The impact of online banking on overall increases in the rates of people opening up new accounts.
- Risk factors and security issues inherent in online banking.
- Mitigating fraud and identity theft accomplished via internet banking.
- Advantages and disadvantages of internet banking for consumers.
- Financing as a banking service, and recent developments in this area.
- The impact of changes in interest rates on investments
- The rise of offshore banking, and its long-term implications
- Risk management in investment banking
- The rise of growing banking sectors in Islamic nations.
- Issues surrounding banking in China’s growing economy
- The impact of the Federal Reserve on the United States and global economy
- Exploring the use of microfinancing to help fund individuals in developing nations.
- The importance of credit and financial services for individuals’ growth and investment.
- The implications of the rise of high-speed trading.
- Banking and asset liability management.
- The efficiency of emerging markets.
- The effects of foreign investment on the economies of developing regions of the world.
Expert thesis writing service Hire a professional thesis writer with PhD diploma.
Why we do this
We are all former students so we know how hard it is to get professional and timely dissertation writing help for free. This resource is meant to solve this problem. Order PhD thesis online.
Thesis writing guides
- Creating dissertation proposal
- Writing a dissertation in a month
- How to find a proper writing company
- Writing a catchy PhD thesis intro
- Writing a successful PhD paper
- Thesis assistance free of charge
- When to hire a writer to create your thesis
- Looking for a social sciences thesis sample
- Writing the Final Version of a Thesis
- Using books for PhD thesis writing
- What is a dissertation
- Working on a music paper
Since our team has much experience in graduate writing projects, we offer an unsurpassed thesis and dissertation editing, proofread and rewriting service for students.
Expert writing help
- Free dissertation help online
Please note that direct copying from this academic resources is not allowed. If you would like to use any of our guides, manuals or sample works, please cite it properly.
- Free dissertations
- Benefits of custom writing agencies
- Dissertation thesis help
- Dissertation proposal writing
Have a writing related question? Want to join our team? Have a suggestion on how to improve our blog? Simply email us and we will get back to you within days.
Copyright (c) 2008-2023 firstcallmagazine.com - All rights reserved. College magazine devoted to thesis and dissertation writing problems.
Dissertations / Theses on the topic 'Internet banking – Law and legislation'. To see the other types of publications on this topic, follow the link: Internet
First, what was the role played by European law and institutions in the evolution of the single financial market? Second, how can such evolution
BANKING DISSERTATION TOPICS · Asset management in banking · Financing in banking services · The risk involved in investment in banking sectors · Treasury bills and
Banking and finance dissertation topics ... Role of micro-loans in the modern financial industry. Online currencies like Bitcoin brought changes in the concept of
Banking Dissertation Topics · The impact of online banking on the world. · Risk factors and security issues that are inherent in online banking. · Fraud and
Best Essay Topics on Banking · Electronic Banking Services in a Qatar Bank · Financial Regulation by the IMF and the World Bank · International Monetary Fund
The legal framework of the Financial Portfolio Investment of the countries help us understand the various law and procedures to be followed in the process of
High-Scoring Financial Dissertation Topics · Effective management in banks- Discuss the security threats. · Regression analysis. · Time-series
1) Repeal of Glass-Steagall Act: Should commercial and investment banking be separated? · 2) Effect of ethics/ morality in IB: Are there ways to improve morality
A List of the Most Interesting Dissertation Topics About the Banking Industry · Exploring strategies to use online banking technology to attract new customers.