512 HumSS Topics: Humanities & Social Science Research
There is a big difference between research conducted in science and humanities. Scholars in humanities and social sciences (HumSS strand) are more interested in questions rather than answers.
Our specialists will write a custom essay on any topic for $13.00 $10.40/page
Interpreting the known facts and looking at them from a new perspective is also a part of research in HumSS. There are no restrictive rules, like in natural sciences, so it can even be created in the form of art!
The research outcomes of humanities topics do not necessarily solve a world crisis. Usually, the results are intellectual. Still, in the long-term perspective, they aim to change the academic field and even society as a whole. It is quite easy to understand by looking through any social science research topics or even the topics on English literature.
We hope you got excited! The main point of this collection of humanities and social science research questions that Custom-writing.org experts have prepared is to get you inspired to write a paper! It starts with the examples of most interesting and controversial sociology topics. Then you’ll find titles and ideas for essays on anthropology, culture, literature, philosophy, and political science. We hope that this article will be useful not only for college students, but also for everyone interested in the field of humanities and social science.
📜 HumSS (Humanities and Social Sciences)
📝 181 sociology research topics, 💡 47 anthropology research topics & ideas, ✏️ 82 research topics in literature, 🎓 30 philosophy research topics & questions, 🌍 173 political science research topics.
- 👋 Conclusion
What is HumSS? Who even needs these studies? If you think about the nature of humans, you realize that we are all social creatures. Yes, even introverts are!
Humanities and social sciences are essential for our development. Let’s also see why practical research topics for HumSS students are so important.
HumSS studies our behavior in all contexts possible. It creates a complex overview of our nature on both individual and intercultural scales. Our identities, heritage, and culture are what make us conscious human beings. Also, religion is included as a prominent social science research title.
However, humanities and social sciences go beyond the topic of self-exploration and philosophy. They overview global political and economic issues. Therefore, political science research questions are also included. Together with sociology, it helps create the fullest picture of how the world works.
Moreover, the best thing about humanities is that it combines knowledge about the present and the past to create the model of our future development. Learning on our own mistakes and reinventing the best ideas from the past is the most effective strategy!
Students who chose HumSS as their major acquire many valuable skills. They develop critical thinking, effective communication, quick situation analysis, and objective decision making. With such a set of abilities, students are ready to take the leadership positions!
👪 Social Science Research Topics
Sociology is all about our behavior as individuals and society. You can see that from the social studies research questions here. Relationships always matter. In fact, they might be the only thing important in our lives!
Receive a plagiarism-free paper tailored to your instructions.
Social science research paper topics on marriage might be among the most relevant nowadays. More and more people realize that focusing on the family is vital for their self-development. So check out the best 130 sociology research topics below!
Hopefully, you can find the one sociology research paper topic that you fall in love with. And it’s not an over-exaggeration because passion is everything!
- What is the perception of aging in different cultures?
- Inequality as a social problem
- The changes in social interactions associated with aging
- Latino youth teen pregnancy
- Ambient awareness and its connection to social media
- Gender in the 21st century: fighting dangerous stereotypes
- The concept of affirmative action
- Anti-vaccination as a new viral social movement
- non-parental child care
- Child abuse as a social issue
- What is the social background of a spreading anti-vaccination movement?
- The issue of race in America
- Critical race theory: the analysis of the Black Lives Matter activist movement
- Underage drinking: trends, impacts, and interventions
- What reactions can be observed in response to Black Lives Matter on social media?
- Arranged marriages’ advantages and disadvantages
- Sociology: class systems and their social rules in different cultures
- Parents need help: restricting access to video games
- The most apparent clashes between social classes in the world
- The phenomena of cliques: a case study of high school students
- Social problems of people with disabilities
- Criminal organizations: social behavior of cliques in prison
- Risk of early pregnancies among Latina teens
- What kind of people tend to form cliques in high school?
- The Me Too movement as an example of conflict theory
- The drinking age limit
- Conflict theory: how to prevent the fight over power in families?
- Sexual abuse over children in South Africa
- What are the leading root causes of consumerism?
- Illegal immigration: impacts on immigrants and countries
- Conscious shopping as an opposition of consumerism
- Changing gender roles in families
- Institutional violence in service providing industry
- Institutional violence in healthcare: factors and ways of intervention
- The effects of consumerism on environmental sustainability
- Capitalist globalization and the ways consumerism supports it
- Racism and its effects on our society
- Substance abuse: how much is enough?
- Immigration to the United States – the DREAM act
- Counterculture as a social mainstream: a case study of a specific country
- What are the benefits of countercultures for society?
- The role of gender in interactions via social media
- Theoretical foundation of gender as a culturally-prescribed role
- The critical differences between cults and sects
- Do cults have anything to do with religion?
- Modern issues of gender studies
- Effects of poverty on college education in the USA
- Is cultural appropriation a negative thing?
- Racism in American education
- Impacts of social theories on politics as a social institution
- Why does cultural appropriation cause political contestations?
- Racism and discrimination towards African-Americans
- The social effects of cultural assimilation: an overview
- Eliminating healthcare disparities in the LGBTQI community
- How to differentiate race and ethnicity, and why are these terms so similar?
- Can new technology increase the gender pay gap?
- Legitimization of prostitution
- Sociological perspective: the connection between economic inequality and family issues
- The reasons why “fandom” should be a verb
- Effect of video game violence
- Why is being a fan of something more than just being a loyal customer?
- Poverty as a social issue
- A social study: are fashion trends connected to culture?
- Should abortion be legal or illegal?
- Fashion as a distraction from important issues for society
- Gender identity: promotion of equality for sexual orientation
- Collective intelligence: the phenomena of the flocking behavior
- Sociology and gender issues: a case study of freedom of movement
- Mass media and fear of missing out: Millennials can’t live without updates
- The social role of mass media communication
- How do people treat their nationality in different countries?
- Social issues highlighted by the Occupy movement
- What effects does online dating have on real-life social connections?
- How do body image issues change with age?
- How do life quality dimensions occur nowadays?
- Time budget as the best way to balance life as a student
- Studying social behavior for more effective advertising
- What is the socio-cultural context of shopping?
- The social environment aspects that make youth migrate
- What political aspects influence occupational rating?
- The development of deviance in the youngest generation
- Social studies : what effect does deviance have on crime rates?
- Does reading more books make people more or less social?
- Gender dynamics in development
- How do life values progress with the development of personality?
- Should illegal immigrants be made legal citizens?
- How did new technologies change youth social leisure?
- Media’s influence on body image and the effect it has on girls/women
- What effects does parents’ separation have on children?
- Should same-sex marriages be legalized?
- Interracial adoption and child development: the sociological perspective
- Masculinity and Femininity in the Workplace
- Where are the limits of parental control over the child’s personality?
- Executive leadership for women: examining the rhetoric and the reality
- Single parenting and child’s social connection: a critical analysis
- Impact of globalization on norms and experiences around gender
- The most effective working ideas for regulation parent-child relationships
- Teenage pregnancy and its negative outcomes
- Unconventional families: are they beneficial for child development?
- Social media effect on young people
- The specificity of growing up in a LGBTQ family
- Social networking outcomes
- When should children be taught gender studies?
- Civil disobedience and multiculturalism
- Social studies: is there a connection between the class and success?
- Should social norms change at the brink of the new era?
- Globalism and international marriages: an overview of the development
- Cultural change challenges
- The national identity of children from international marriages
- Changes in adolescents’ guilt and shame
- Is foreign education really more beneficial for professional growth?
- For and against of gay marriage
- The reasons why common racial stereotypes are born
- Youth life and social changes in developed countries
- How does economic prosperity influence the feeling of patriotism?
- The right to privacy: concept definition
- Do some societies need patriotism studies, and why?
- What social media social groups prefer: a case study?
- The influence does social media have on education?
- Why do social media make people feel lonelier instead of connecting them?
- The root causes of social media addiction: social aspects
- The correlation between age and social media addiction
- Socializing: the bond between women watching romantic movies together
- Can social media ever be a safe place?
- Do regulations help keep your personal data safe in social media?
- The types of social media different nationalities prefer
- Blogging as a new profession: the changes in social relationships
- Adverse effects of advertisement and social media on eating disorders
- What is the role of women from the spiritual point of view?
- What are the examples of gender-neutral professions?
- The impact of mass media on the spread of gender stereotypes
- The change of the gender roles in modern families
- Studying gender issues at school: advantages and disadvantages
- Do children have lower self-esteem if they don’t have gender studies?
- Religion and sex: why do some countries against sex education at schools?
- If there is sex education, should there be relationship education as well?
- Social aspects of the phenomenon of bullying in schools
- Why is it so hard to prevent bullying?
- High school sweethearts: the rates of failed marriages
- Who are hipsters, and what are their life values?
- Is it healthy for children to be forced into pursuing a career in sport?
- The development of the most recent subcultures: a case study
- How do stereotypes about generations affect self-esteem: Millennials
- Nationalism at a young age: the strong influence of parents
- Does a modern lifestyle require adding food education to the curriculum?
- Food and culture: the influence on well-being
- Family traditions connected with food: social aspects
- What is the connection between food and national identity: a case study?
- Eating habits: how have new technologies been ruining long time family traditions?
- Do people who have family dinners have more reliable social connections?
- Vegetarianism: social perception of it in different cultures
- Gender roles in cooking at home: what change has feminism brought?
- The connection between spirituality and the raw food diet
- Social effects of the growing fast-food chains around the world
- Is the traditional food culture dying because of fast food?
- The phenomenon of brunch: a case study of different countries
- The issue of national language in different countries
- What affects the productivity of students during their free time?
- Why does police brutality appear, and what are the social consequences?
- The new type of change-making: social media activism
- Is social media activism as effective as old-fashioned protesting on the streets?
- Social stratification and the reasons why it is worse than it seems
- How do superstitions shape cultural stereotypes?
- How does the lack of face-to-face interaction cause misunderstandings in social media?
- Body language, and why should we take online interviews seriously?
- The influence of mass media and youth self-determination
- Ethical issues with targeted advertising and nudging
- How do schools and higher education institutions work together?
- Social studies on gender issues: why some women are happier being housewives?
- The impact of the daily family routine on a child’s healthy development
- Gender and suicide rates in a chosen country: quantitative research
- What is the definition of healthy social connections in the workplace?
- Youth culture: why can’t older generations understand it?
- Twitter: how has it developed to become a political platform?
- Is there a connection between gender and spirituality?
- The social context of protests against poverty gaps
- How does a strong mother-child bond teach children the art of love?
- The solutions for gender biases related to growing children
- Royal families: does the title determine the affection of people?
- The recent tendencies in career counseling in high schools
- The influence of parents in children’s musical preferences
🗿 Anthropology & Culture Research Topics
Let’s talk about anthropology research topics. It studies our ancestors under the influence of different environments in the past. Quantitative research topics about the HumSS strand of anthropology may include studying cultural, physical, evolutional, and biological issues.
Cultural anthropology research topics are especially popular. Therefore, we included the best research topics for HumSS students possible!
However, it is not a typical list of anthropology research paper topics because we also added up some ethnographic research topics too!
Just $13.00 $10.40/page , and you can get an custom-written academic paper according to your instructions
- Cultural anthropology: western music as the form of cultural capital
- The development of graphic practices in medicine
- Superstitions and traditions definition
- The impact of theatre and film on modern public morality
- Subcultures and reasons for their existence
- Intercultural fiction: high tech from the perspective of ethnography
- Visualization of the physical world to model differences in human behavior
- Enlightenment and social order: a relevant issue in anthropology
- Popular culture: introductory perspectives
- Aboriginal inhabitants of Andes: the role of religion in politics
- Art and culture role in Canadian studies
- Charismatic healer: a case study of treating addictions
- The art of Mesoamerica
- How does Hinduism influence the political development of India?
- What is the relationship between drug addiction and juridical responses?
- Mona Lisa and Renaissance humanism
- Anthropology and genetics: the causes of sickle cell anemia in Senegal
- Community identity and heritage after the wars
- Heritage policy and cultural resource in San Francisco Bay
- The influence of settler nationalism on the US anthropology
- Cultural patrimony and African past in the US
- Japanese women’s speech pattern and their connection to nationalism
- National identity: how is Italian fashion connected to Chinese?
- Anthropology and genetics: what was the effect of the Neolithic revolution on cognitive abilities?
- Human interaction with the new technology: cognitive abilities changing
- Nationalists’ violence in Mumbai from the psychoanalytic point of view
- Evolutionary changes in the mindsets of the indigenous tribal people
- How do our biological and race differences affect medicine?
- Collective identity: sects and Islam in modern Turkey
- What was folklore like in primitive society?
- Sexuality and gender issues in Ancient Egypt: an overview
- Is there a correlation between gender and the process of treating cancer?
- Shorthand technique and the Japanese using it hundreds of years ago
- Social assistance as the center of livelihood in African regions
- Owning land in Indonesia as a native, and what are the risks?
- Turkey: how are nationalism and the Alevi community connected?
- What are the significant issues with mining industries in Africa?
- International tobacco companies: what are the risks connected with it?
- Historical analysis of the migrant workers from South Asia
- Genetic ancestry of African roots in all of us: secrets of DNA
- How does the Chinese government intervene with the health of the citizens?
- Indigenous people of North America and the impact of Western culture on them
- What is the relationship between politics and cultural anthropology?
- How does modern Islamic society react to interracial marriages?
- Human behavior and moving towards automation
- The development of the political correctness up to nowadays
📚 Humanities Topics on Literature
When there are too many quantitative research titles for HumSS students, it’s time for good literary research paper topics!
Literary research topics are mainly about reinventing the known ideas, but it requires as much effort as other researches. You would need to use all your creativity to write a quality paper on research topics for literature.
Actually, there are no bad or good literature research paper topics for college students. It would be better, though, if you choose from the latest research topics in English literature.
That’s why we provided you with 50 such research paper topics in literature! And don’t miss Hamlet research paper topics since it’s classic!
- Are characters of F. Scott Fitzgerald’s The Great Gatsby historically-based?
- Skin: Ineradicable Stain Project by Shelley Jackson
- Analysis of the symbolic characters in Shakespeare’s Hamlet
- “Forget Shorter Showers” and “Waste Not, Want Not”: compare & contrast
- The unusual behavior of realistic characters in Mark Twain’s The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
- “Uphill”, “At the Border”, and “Dreams of Suicide”
- Life choices of Myrtle Wilson and Daisy Buchanan in The Great Gatsby: compare and contrast
- Analysis of Shakespeare’s Hamlet from the philosophical perspective of Sigmund Freud
- Meet You in Hell by Les Standiford
- The historical base of G.B. Shaw’s Pygmalion: Greek mythology
- The Dreamer by Junot Diaz: literary analysis
- How relevant is Ray Bradbury’s Fahrenheit 451 nowadays?
- Homeric Worldview’ main features – Greek mythology
- The most famous statements from Ernest Hemingway’s The Old Man and the Sea
- We Need New Names by NoViolet Bulawayo: book review
- What is the meaning of the symbols that often appear across Ernest Hemingway’s works?
- Literature resources in William Faulkner’s A Rose for Emily
- Joseph Conrad’s Heart of Darkness: deconstructing the hidden racism
- Big Black Good Man and Battle Royal: compare & contrast
- Getting political: William Blake’s London from the perspective of Marxism
- Dykes to Watch Out For by Alison Bechdel: literary analysis
- What was the influence of social context on the works of Shakespeare?
- The Tryal by Kafka: main ideas
- Economic context in which The Great Gatsby was written
- The Giver by Lois Lowry
- Stella’s issues in Dickens’ Great Expectations
- Family relationship in Marion Wiesel’s Night
- Shakespeare’s discourse on time in the selected sonnets
- Discussing the theme of wildness in the works Jon Krakauer and Jack London
- James Joyce’s The Dead: what is the attitude towards the outsider?
- What is the role of men in Louisa May Alcott’s Little Women?
- Analyzing the influence of the class represented in Mark Twain’s work
- C.S. Lewis’ opinion on Chaucer’s works
- Metamorphosis and The Necklace: compare and contrast
- Cultural trends in relation to Walt Whitman’s elegy
- John Donne’s poetry in the religious context of England
- The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn: religious theme via characters’ behavior
- Astronomy in Dante’s Divine Comedy: reading between the lines
- Satire in Gulliver’s Travels by Jonathan Swift
- What is the role of women in Jane Austen’s Sense and Sensibility?
- Hemingway’s literary style in The Old Man and the Sea
- American literature: the development of tricksters in fiction
- Medea by Euripides: gender ideology
- What are the differences between the romances written by men and women?
- What makes a good love story: a case study of a selected work?
- Should writers know human psychology to write a decent piece?
- Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte: main themes
- The representation of madness in Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein
- Edmund Blunden and Nella Last’s war literature
- Realism in Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
- Character development in Interpreter of Maladies
- How can literature be used as propaganda?
- The analysis of irony and sarcasm: studying a selected writing
- The Last Leaf by O. Henry: literary analysis
- The influence of the Byronic heroes on the plot development
- Idealism vs. pragmatism A Farewell to Arms by Hemingway
- Is it possible to avoid clichés in literature?
- A letter to Rosaline from Romeo in Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet
- How objective are the representations of good and evil in British Literature?
- How influential has feminist literature become nowadays?
- The Modern Prometheus: analysis of Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
- The critical reasons for the exceptional popularity of the Harry Potter series
- The Sound and the Fury by William Faulkner: literary analysis
- Where has the typical image of death come from in literature?
- How to choose the best literature for children?
- Should the characters in children’s literature be gender-neutral?
- Utopian literature and its connection to the American dream
- A Pyrenean Adventure by G.R. Gleig: main themes
- How influential has Victorian literature been?
- Waiting for Godot by Samuel Beckett: themes and symbolism
- Is fanfiction worth reading: analyzing a selected work from a critic’s perspective
- The Man in the High Castle by Philip K. Dick: literary analysis
- The most outstanding modernist literature works: an overview
- Do we still need to study mythology, and what does it give?
- The role of invented languages from literary works
- Harry Potter and the Magic at Hogwarts
- How was the Stream of Consciousness writing style invented?
- Symbolism in The Great Gatsby
- Why don’t characters ever give up: analyzing a selected writing
- The Importance of Being Earnest by Oscar Wilde: literary analysis
- The American Dream: a case study of The Great Gatsby as a lesson to modern society
- Confession and forgiveness in The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
📃 Humanities Topics on Philosophy
Research in philosophy has no limits! It may seem like you can write a paper on pretty much anything your mind comes up with. Turning it into a philosophical question is not a way to create a good research title for HumSS students. Philosophy is all about analyzing the source and the development of knowledge.
We know that coming up with a qualitative research topic about the HumSS strand is never easy. But we have already taken care of everything! Just look through our list of 30 best philosophy research topics here.
- The philosophy of war and movements for peace
- Analyzing the causes of wars: will there be peace on our planet?
- Aesthetic: can appreciating the beauty save the world?
- The most difficult ethical questions in the field of health care
- Medical miracle of life: the ethics behind the current reproductive technologies
- Morality vs. social rules from the perspective of positivism
- Animal rights in different countries: dogs as friends vs. dogs as daily food
- Mind philosophy and the issues with dualism
- Is determinism healthy for the development of society?
- The importance of critical thinking as a part of forming an objective thought
- How does scientific realism impact the judgments of scientists?
- What are the negative sides of pragmatism in the US?
- Analyzing the philosophy behind the Copenhagen interpretation
- Atheist and Christian types of existentialism: compare and contrast
- How is the concept of idealism applied in everyday life?
- Why getting rich doesn’t make us as happy as we think it would?
- The idea of happiness: can we control how happy we are?
- The development of morality over the past fifty years
- Where does the new moral code come from?
- Why is it so hard to understand other people’s feelings?
- The concept of free will from the perspective of religious people
- Utopia: how should a perfect government look like?
- The possibility of the lifestyle from the movie La Belle Verte
- Justice and wars: who has the right to judge?
- Afterlife: the Eastern concept of karma seeds
- Karma laws on practice: a case study of Geshe Michael Roach’s work
- The theory of meaning: how do semantic theories work?
- Semantic theory vs. foundational theory: compare and contrast
- The importance of women’s impact on the development of philosophy
- The philosophy of Black Holes: the impact on everyday life
✊ Political Science Research Topics
Political issues are not among easy research topics for HumSS students. The thing is, it is not only about the government. Political science research paper topics include everything to do with power, and often it works with history and geography as well.
Moreover, social and cultural issues can also be considered while writing about political science research topics. On the other hand, it gives you a chance to choose what you like!
Check out our collection of 120 politics and international relations research topics!
- How do mass media affect political attitudes and statistics?
- Corporate governance in Canada
- Why is awareness of public choice so important?
- The effect of technology on international relations
- What is the role of framing in the political field?
- Public union restrictions in Ohio
- The root causes of low voter turnout: a case study of a chosen country
- Why is the DREAM act beneficial for Americans?
- Can advertisements influence political views negatively?
- When is the use of military force justified?
- Analyzing political sophistication and blaming the government
- Barack Obama and Sheikh Zayed: compare and contrast
- Why do people want the government to be responsible for everything?
- Legislative issues in Georgia
- The influence of dual nationality on the political views
- U.S. – Mexico border dilemma
- Social media as the reason for mass actions as political protests and violence
- The Arab Spring and American response to it
- How does personality affect and shape political attitudes?
- Modern nation-state concept
- Collective action and public policies: the correlation
- Public administration and concepts of procedural fairness
- Changes in public policies – changes in public opinion
- The Russian foreign policy
- How are regulatory policies implemented with the help of enforcement?
- human trafficking and illegal immigration: causes and effects
- The relationship between law-making and bureaucracy
- Theodore Roosevelt: reform movements on prostitution
- Intergovernmental relations and the role of fiscal federalism
- Protectionist policy benefits
- What is the role of public policy diffusion in the innovation?
- Public policy: the flawed processes of taxation and budgeting
- The Supreme Court as the guardian of the Constitution
- Politics and the application of behavioral game theory
- Urbanization and developing countries
- Comparative politics: executive vs. legislative branches
- America’s Choice – a move towards socialism
- Comparative politics: what led the US to a two-party system?
- UK environmental and waste management policies
- How do different political institutions affect political outcomes?
- 9/11 terrorist attacks and their effect on muslims
- Democratic performance and political institutions from a citizen’s perception
- Iranian revolution and terrorism: the Rex Cinema massacre
- Democracy and government accountability in the US
- Syrian conflict: Putin’s vs. Obama’s position
- How interested is the democratic party in the material well-being of the citizens?
- Modern imperialism and former colonies
- Coalition and government formation: analysis of the political institutions
- What is the role of political institutions in environmental policy?
- Socialism and European workers in the 19th century
- The expectation and reality of the institutional performance
- Presidency in the US: Bush vs. Obama
- What is the relationship between the electoral and party systems?
- Obama’s new immigration law
- The effectiveness of the party systems: contrast and compare two countries
- Economy and policy in Brazil
- The importance of institutional design in different countries
- Global democracy. Is it real?
- International relations: how are ethnic conflicts managed?
- The United States policy on climate change
- The negative effects of interstate rivalry on the political situation
- Who should protect human rights on the international level?
- The Bernie Sanders phenomenon among college students
- What are the differences between wars and militarized interstate disputes?
- Governing at the grassroots
- The most effective negotiation methods on the example of the selected war
- Border control: A mixed method approach to Mexican immigration to the U.S
- The best ways for multinational companies to rule out a legal dispute
- Effects of gun control measures in the United States
- What are the economic consequences of bringing a legal dispute to a court?
- “Brexit”: causes and effects
- The process of elections and its agenda: a case study
- Authoritarianism vs. totalitarianism: comparative analysis
- Negotiation: hostage situations in a foreign country
- Wealth inequality and democracy in America
- How do volunteers help as mediators: analyzing the UN cases?
- American presidents: John F. Kennedy’s biography
- What are the non-standard but effective methods to resolve disputes?
- The failure of democracy in Iraq
- How are future mediators prepared for a hostage situation?
- Consequences of religious freedom in America
- The aspects that affect the outcome of the dispute
- Ronald Reagan and what it means to lead a nation
- Is it better to settle the issue via a mediator or a civil court?
- Police brutality in the United States
- The problem with the modern whistleblowers in the US
- United States invasion in Afghanistan: arguments for and against
- Are there any media that present unbiased news coverage?
- Peacekeeping by global powers and organizations
- The influence of personal goals on the political leaders
- Red Cross as an international organization
- How do right-wing and left-wing parties settle disputes?
- US international trade and economic nationalism
- The science of collaboration: a case of Afghanistan
- Representative democracy and its crisis in Europe
- Analyzing the US oil conflict with Iran
- The disputes on a national security post 9/11 events
- Political parties in the democratic world
- How is authority regulated in the areas of the Arctic?
- Do electronic voting machines improve the voting process?
- Comparing and contrasting the foreign policies of different countries
- Parliamentary vs. presidential systems: comparative analysis
- How to solve the issue with prisoners between Africa and America?
- Communism: theory and reality
- How is cultural heritage preserved in post-war countries?
- Obama’s citizenship, religion, and political ideology
- What are the root causes of the civil wars: a case study?
- Should protest movements be banned on the stage of promoting via social media?
- The role of political powers in the Ukrainian division process
- Repression in Syria: what can we learn from it?
- The migrant crisis in Europe and its outcomes for the political situation
- Yemen crisis: what solutions are implemented?
- The detailed analysis of Reagan’s policies
- Iraq war, and how did it influence the crime rates?
- The root causes of the rebellions in the Central African Republic
- Political theories: perfect government from the Aristotle’s perspective
- How to change our “disciplinary society” by Foucault?
- Plato’s Republic: analyzing the pros and cons of this concept
- Why would Vladimir Lenin’s communism never work?
- Creating a model of an anarchist society and analyzing the outcomes
- Ruling out political and armed conflicts: compare and contrast
- Globalization: are current political leaders dependent on each other more than before?
- How does the legislative process change in case of urgent implementation?
- Social movements created after the wars
- What are the benefits of pardoning criminals for society?
- Fighting corruption: stories of success from European countries
- Globalization: how do cultural perspectives affect governance?
- Local features or why all countries can’t use the same environmental policies?
- The importance of the World Trade Organization for market forces
- What is the role of youth NGOs in national politics?
- The art of managing urban regions’ cooperation
- Federal crimes in the US and Sweden: compare and contrast
- Analyzing religion as a new social power
- Why do justice inequalities still appear after solving the conflict?
- What is the influence of the morality of criminal law?
- What difference does the judicial review make, and why do we need it?
- Police interrogation and the effects of social factors on it
- Custody: how can the system avoid gender biases?
- Public safety and its review from the perspective of judges
- What were the strengths of the most famous legislators in US history?
- Civil liberties: why don’t people trust national security?
- Public administrations: the development of the private sector in the US
- Developing communities: compare and contrast different countries
- Challenges of regulating environmental issues via laws
- Public administration and federal emergency: an overview
- How is the transportation sector secured by the government?
- Management effectiveness of public safety in the US
- The slow transition of former socialist countries: a case study
- Constitutional law and existentialism: a new perspective
- Political responsibility: tolerating each other as a virtue
- Neopatrimonialism and why is it not healthy for societies?
- Comparing the process of recruitment in different African countries
- Analyzing the issues with democracy: a case study of Kenya
- Communism in China: hierarchical structure of the party
- Comparative politics: why are the relationship between Japan and the US so tense?
- Is there a possibility of a new Soviet Union in the future?
- Politics and international relations’ role in the causes of global poverty
- Ruling out the issues with human rights in Uganda
- Amnesty International: is it biased, and what are the controversies?
- Corporations in Japan and the policies towards foreign actors
- Wars in the Arctic circle: what benefits will the winner get?
- Compare and contrast moral and legal aspects of tortures
- Politics behind the international military interventions
- Can all wars be considered religious: a case study?
- How does the government protect the victims of human rights violations?
- Voting patterns: can we predict the outcome via statistical analysis?
- Analyzing the justice systems in aboriginal societies
- Democratic political theory: what are the main issues with education?
- Political theories and history: learning from Rousseau
- Statistical analysis of American politics: decision making of the Supreme Court
- How is rational choice theory implemented in politics?
Let’s sum up! Altogether, this article is a treasure for HumSS students that are struggling with starting their research. Finding a relevant and interesting topic is the first and one of the essential writing steps. That is why the ideas above should be a great help for you!
We have covered various areas so that any HumSS student can benefit from it. There are precious topics on sociology and social studies. They’ll allow you to work on multiple issues in the social behavior of humans.
There is also a section on anthropology and ethnography. It would help you to dive deep into the history and culture of humans. Topics related to politics give you an overview of the most relevant international and national cases that need to be analyzed. There is no need to describe philosophy topics. You can find there some topics about karma, the afterlife, and other questions that humanity is always concerned about.
All in all, these lists are an excellent source of inspiration for you! Just choose one topic you find interesting, adjust or paraphrase it, and start writing. So your next step should be checking out our article about how to write a research paper !
- 280 Good Nursing Research Topics & Questions
- 226 Research Topics on Criminal Justice & Criminology
- 204 Research Topics on Technology & Computer Science
- 178 Best Research Titles about Cookery & Food
- 497 Interesting History Topics to Research
- 180 Best Education Research Topics & Ideas
- 110+ Micro- & Macroeconomics Research Topics
- 417 Business Research Topics for ABM Students
- 190+ Research Topics on Psychology & Communication
- 281 Best Health & Medical Research Topics
- 501 Research Questions & Titles about Science
- A List of Research Topics for Students. Unique and Interesting
- Good Research Topics, Titles and Ideas for Your Paper
- Databases for Research & Education: Gale
- Topics in Humanities: Study.com
- What are the humanities? Stanford
- Humanities: Britannica
- The Humanities Are in Crisis: The Atlantic
- Online Humanities Courses: Harvard
- What is HUMSS? Medium.com
- Research: Harvard Department of Anthropology
- Research Methods: American Anthropological Association
- Anthropology: Nature.com
- Anthropology News: ScienceDaily
- Research Areas: The F=Department of Comparative Literature, Cornell
- Literature Topics and Research: Purdue OWL
- Sociological Research Online: SAGE
- Social Studies: Minnesota Department of Education
- Social Studies: TED
- The Social Studies: Taylor & Francis
- Social Studies: The NY Times
- What is Political Science? University of Washington
- US Politics: the Guardian
- Share to Facebook
- Share to Twitter
- Share to LinkedIn
- Share to email
I’m impressed, I must say. Rarely do I come across a blog that’s equally educative and interesting
Glad to hear that! Thank you for your feedback!
Recommended for You
521 Research Questions & Titles about Science
Do you enjoy revealing the mysteries of nature? There are as many secrets in space as there are deep in the ocean. You may be the one who solves the next puzzle! Natural science focuses on our environment. We try to understand how and why everything around us works. Living...
507 Interesting History Topics to Research
Did you know that time travel is possible? Researching historical topics allows us to do that. It not only reveals the origins of our existence. It also tells us who we are, and even enables us to glimpse into the future! The process of investigating a topic in history is...
178 Best Research Titles about Cookery & Food
If you think about it carefully, most of our lives are spinning around food. We talk about it all the time: planning what to eat next, recalling the delicious dishes we had before, and even watching culinary shows. The cookery and food industry is the largest one, among others. And...
224 Research Topics on Technology & Computer Science
Are you new to the world of technology? Do you need topics related to technology to write about? No worries, Custom-writing.org experts are here to help! In this article, we offer you a multitude of creative and interesting technology topics from various research areas, including information technology and computer science....
256 Research Topics on Criminal Justice & Criminology
Are you a law school student studying criminal behavior or forensic science? Or maybe just looking for good criminal justice topics, questions, and hypotheses? Look no further! Custom-writing.org experts offer a load of criminology research topics and titles for every occasion. Criminological theories, types of crime, the role of media...
150 Argumentative Research Paper Topics [2023 Upd.]
Argumentative research paper topics are a lot easier to find than to come up with. We always try to make your life easier. That’s why you should feel free to check out this list of the hottest and most controversial argumentative essay topics for 2023. In the article prepared by...
Something went wrong. Wait a moment and try again.
175 Unique Humanities Research Topics for Students to Consider
Table of Contents
Humanities research topics are interesting and challenging to deal with. In general, humanity is an academic discipline that focuses on the various aspects of culture and human society. Majorly, it includes the study of languages, philosophy, literature, religion, art, history, law, archaeology, and anthropology. On the whole, the subject explains in detail how humans process and record different experiences.
If you are a student who is pursuing a degree in humanities and social sciences, then to complete your course, you must submit a humanities research paper for your final year project or work on any humanities research topics for your assignments. For writing an outstanding humanities research paper, a good topic is necessary. As humanity is a wide discipline, finding one perfect human resource research topics from it is tedious.
Currently, would you have to submit a humanities research paper? Are you looking for the best humanities research topics? Don’t worry! To make your topic selection easier, here, we have compiled a list of unique humanities research topics that will help you earn an A+ grade.
Just explore this blog post and get exclusive research topic ideas for humanities paper. Also, from here, learn how to select a good topic for a humanities research paper.
Tips for Choosing a Good Humanities Research Topic
In the research paper writing process, selecting a topic is the first and the most important step. Usually, your professors will provide a set of research paper writing prompts for you to select from, or they will give you the liberty to come up with any humanities dissertation topic of your choice. Basically, no confusion arises when you are already given some research topic ideas. But the topic selection will become harder when you have the privilege to select the topic on your own.
If you are asked to choose a good humanities research topic of your choice, then during the topic selection make sure to consider the following.
- The research topic you choose should be practical.
- It should be from the research area of your interest.
- It should relate to the current as well as historical perspective.
- The topic should impact society completely.
- It should have wide research scope and match the research methodology of your choice.
- It should be interesting and educative to your readers.
- The topic should contain more information and credible sources for references.
- The topic should have proper facts, evidence, or examples supporting your major points of discussion.
Additionally, along with the above-mentioned tips for selecting a good humanities research topic, before finalizing the topic, remember to check whether your topic satisfies your professor’s writing guidelines, if there are any.
After you have selected a topic, perform in-depth research on that topic and use your writing skills to prepare a top-notch humanities research paper.
List of Humanities Research Topics and Ideas
Right now, are you confused about what topic to choose for your humanities research paper? Cool! Humanities is a broad discipline with plenty of research topics to explore and write about. For writing a humanities research paper, you can very well choose a topic from research areas such as religion, philosophy, arts, medicine, etc.
Especially to help you out, here we have listed some interesting humanities research topics and ideas on various categories. Feel free to go through the below-mentioned list and pick a humanities topic that is convenient for you to research and write.
Simple and Easy Humanities Research Topics
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the UN in fostering global peace.
- Discuss the impact of social media on America’s political decisions.
- Explain the role of America in the restoration of Europe after WWII.
- Discuss the social changes in developed nations.
- Explore the negative impacts of teen pregnancies.
- Does reading books make people more social?
- Analyze the best strategies for negotiations during wars.
- Explain the impact of gender-based violence on children’s personalities.
- How do body image issues change with age?
- How does economic prosperity impact the feeling of patriotism?
- Discuss the impact of anti-racism on a country’s socio-economic and cultural growth
- Describe a Dystopian society with an example
- Analyze the role of vocational training and education in the 21 st Century
- Great awakenings in the history of America
- Discuss the consequences of the Women’s Suffrage movement
Excellent Humanities Research Paper Topics
- Critical evaluation of the RICO (Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations) Act
- Comparative analysis between Gothic architectural style and modern architectural style
- Compare and contrast Harlem Renaissance and French Renaissance
- Compare and contrast Shia and Sunni minority groups in the Middle East
- Why Pentecostalism becomes a significant part of the political and religious landscape of Latin America?
- Explain the role of the bible in the development of the US democracy.
- Discuss the benefits of countercultures in society.
- Analyze the Black Lives Matter activist movement using the critical race theory.
- How to prevent the fight for resources in families using the conflict theory?
- What are the main differences between interstate conflicts and wars?
- Analyze the social problems faced by people who are with disabilities.
- Discuss the impact of Consumerism on sustainability.
- Should poverty be considered a social issue?
- Discuss the fashion trends in society.
- Why does cultural appropriation always result in political contests?
Top-quality Humanities Research Paper Topics
- Discuss the impact of the separation of humanities from the realm of the divine.
- Analyze the reaction of people towards social policies.
- Explain the role of early Middle Ages Church Fathers in humanities.
- Discuss the significant differences between sects and cults.
- What is the role of critical thinking and effective communication in humanities?
- Discuss the impact of various social movements in advocating for change.
- Analyze the different class systems and their impact on associations.
- The effect of technology on preserving historical facts.
- Discuss the various clashes between different social classes in the world.
- What is the primary cause of criminal organizations in different societies?
- Is capitalism the best system?
- Discuss the impacts of poverty in rural communities.
- Evaluate the impacts of daily family routines on a child’s development.
- How Twitter has developed into a powerful political platform?
- Explain the impact of the Neolithic revolution on people’s cognitive abilities.
Interesting Humanities Project Ideas for Exam
- Discuss the ethical issues related to media advertising.
- What is the relationship between bureaucracy and the law-making process?
- Explain the impact of dual-nationality on political views.
- Analyze the executive power in the US.
- Discuss the connection of Italian fashion to Chinese culture.
- Discuss the factors that inhibit the study of anthropological linguistics.
- Analyze the humanities curriculum in the U.S.A.
- Discuss the impact of the Me Too movement on the girl-child.
- Describe the origin of humanities in Classical Greek.
- Discuss the factors that affect the behavior of individuals and society.
- Explain the Global political and economic issues affecting the study of humanities.
- How to distinguish the humanities from the social sciences?
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of early marriages.
- What is the role of capitalism and communism in the study of humanities?
- Explain the impacts of irresponsible teenage behavior in society.
Interesting Humanities Project Ideas
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of studying humanities.
- Compare African socialism in the 1950 and 1970s.
- Why is it hard to prevent bullying in school?
- Explore the environmental foundations necessary for humanities.
- Explain how cultural stereotypes are shaped by superstitions.
- Discuss the main advantages and disadvantages of studying gender issues in school.
- Compare human and animal sacrifice in religion.
- Examine the role of the justice system in advancing equality.
- Are fast foods killing the traditional food cultures?
- How photography is shaping public opinion in the 21st century?
- Analyze human communication and behavior.
- Examine why language is essential for any society to thrive.
- How science fiction has entered the mainstream culture around the world?
- Discuss the impact graphic novels have had on literacy.
- How oral history has influenced modern culture?
Humanities and Arts Research Topics
- Compare the role of liberal arts education in the 20th and 21st centuries.
- Analyze the Mayan art and society.
- What are the causes for the decline of art in medieval Europe?
- Write about music and political propaganda in the 20th century.
- Explain the use of totem masks in Papua New Guinea art.
- Discuss the impact of the Cultural Revolution on Chinese art.
- How does art education help people to think differently?
- Describe water puppetry in Vietnamese tradition.
- Discuss the influence of music on modern culture and society.
- Compare the themes in modern and traditional Caribbean music.
- Discuss the impact of mythology on the sculptures of Ancient Greece.
- Explain Social media’s impact on digital art and the spread of ideas.
- Should advertisements be viewed as a form of modern art?
- Write about the K-pop music style and subculture.
- Explain the depictions of war in 20th-century art.
Humanities Research Topics in Philosophy
- Discuss the impact of the printing press on the wide-scale spread of art.
- Explain how Japanese art influenced that country’s clothing.
- Have a closer look at ancient Greek and Roman motifs in modern architectural works.
- How the modern art is related to American suffering?
- Discuss the influence of ancient art on current artistic trends.
- What are the main challenges involved in regulating the environment using laws?
- How to fight corruption in society?
- Analyze perfect governments using Aristotle’s perspective.
- Research mind philosophy and problems with dualism.
- Are morals relative to society or culture?
- Prepare a case study of Europe in the 20th century based on the application of socialism.
- Write about election ethics.
- Discuss the implications of scientific realism on judgment by scientists.
- Analyze the main causes of war.
- Discuss the implications of studying philosophy for the growth of a society.
Digital Humanities Research Paper Topics
- Explain the history of the printing press and its role in disseminating ideas.
- Discuss the impacts of video games on violence in society.
- Should we adopt a scientific approach to the problem of alcoholism?
- Discuss humanities studies and the age of information technology.
- How do modern gadgets influence people’s mental health?
- Explain the history of computing in the humanities.
- Why do social media make people feel lonely as opposed to connecting them?
- Analyze the nature and extent of the digital revolution.
- How to incorporate digital technologies in archiving archaeological data?
- Discuss the impact of Modern devices and technology on people’s relationships.
- How will digital communication look like in the future?
- Does digital technology provide a better life?
- Discuss the change in people’s occupations because of technological developments.
- Explore the potential of digital academic data.
- Explain how data visualization tools are changing people’s opinions.
Humanities Research Topics Based on Religion
- Compare new and older religious movements.
- Explain the significance of the church in the well-being of society.
- Compare the concept of Goddess and God in religion.
- Analyze the main differences between funeral rituals in two religions of your choice.
- Analyze the positive changes that can be achieved through religious practices.
- Discuss the role of religion in contemporary society.
- Explain the conflict between religion and social order.
- What causes the emergence of new religions?
- Explore and write about the two most ancient religions in society.
- Discuss the concept of reincarnation in different religions.
- Write about female clergy in religions.
- Explain the similarities between religions around the world.
- Research the role of religion and mythology in the study of humanities.
- Discuss the impact of sacrificial traditions in ancient religions on today’s society.
- Explain the relationship between religion and science.
Medical Humanities Research Topics
- Discuss the relationship between medicine and humanities.
- Should people with mental issues be treated in or outside their communities?
- Is it good to use animals for testing drugs?
- Discuss the history of abortion throughout the 20th century.
- Research the practice of medicine across different cultures.
- Analyze the impact of various medical and technological advances.
- Can exercise spoil a person’s health?
- How are medical addictions portrayed in literature?
- Should a doctor be allowed to offer medical help against the desires of the guardian?
- Discuss how to deal with end-of-life issues in medicine.
- Criminal charges for medical malpractice throughout the 21st century.
- Analyze the ethics of medical advances.
- Religious impact on the medical community.
- Write about medical practices in the field of battle.
- How do humanities influence the use of alternative medicines?
Outstanding Humanities Dissertation Topics
- Analyze how racism affects a family unit.
- Assess the causes of the Cold War.
- Discuss the future of humanity in an extraterrestrial world.
- Explain the impact of adoption on the parent-child relationships.
- Discuss the political and social implications of design.
- How do the qualities of family life influence parent-child relationships?
- Explain the challenges faced by adult graduates with learning technologies.
- Is creativity a kind of fantasy?
- Discuss the influence of the Internet on the emotional maturity of the students.
- Assess the relationship between the classroom quality and learning outcome in the kindergarten.
Captivating Humanities Research Topics
- How to deal with the institutional crisis?
- Is cultural segmentation a good thing?
- The role of gender in determining leadership positions in society.
- Prepare a case study of mass media and fear during terrorist attacks.
- Why social theories are important in the field of humanities?
- Explain the role of poverty in facilitating violence and civil unrest.
- Discuss the effects of cultural assimilation.
- Why is pop music gaining acceptance among the general population?
- Discuss why the topic of abortion is a live wire in most societies.
- Why has online dating distorted the necessity of marriages?
- Why are primarily teenagers and youths defiant to their parents?
- Discuss the social issues affecting students in colleges and universities.
- Research the impacts of the great migration.
- Explain the importance of intersectionality and discrimination in any society.
Get Professional Writing Help
If you want to prepare a top-quality humanities research paper, then you can very well use the list of humanities research topics and ideas suggested in this blog post and find the best topic for you. The success of your research paper mainly depends on what topic you choose and how you present your ideas in that paper. So, remember to concentrate more on the topic selection and research paper writing steps.
Have you still not yet identified a good humanities research topic? Do you need humanities research paper writing help ? Call us now! We have professional writers who are experts in the field of humanities to assist you in selecting a good humanities research topic. Also, our professional writers will help you in writing a plagiarism-free humanities research paper as per your requirements on time at an affordable price.
What are the Best Places for Students to Do Homework?
Minitab vs. Excel: Learn the Major Differences
Is Homework Illegal Anywhere in the World?
Comments are closed.
- Featured Posts
How to Write a Reflective Essay?
Different types of essay formats- mla, apa, and chicago, apa vs. mla: learn the major differences between the citation styles, top 130 bioethics topics to consider for writing a research paper, 150 excellent business essay topics and ideas to focus on, 150 intriguing cultural research topics for you to consider, 162 intriguing science research paper topics for you to explore, 136 best geology research topics for academic writing, an understanding of the language features and structural features, 150+ fabulous criminology dissertation ideas for you to consider, get help instantly.
Raise Your Grades with Great Assignment Help
2021 Research Topics For Humss
Uploaded by, document information, original title, share this document, share or embed document, sharing options.
- Share on Facebook, opens a new window Facebook
- Share on Twitter, opens a new window Twitter
- Share on LinkedIn, opens a new window LinkedIn
- Share with Email, opens mail client Email
- Copy Link Copy Link
Did you find this document useful?
Is this content inappropriate, original title:, reward your curiosity.
- Share on Facebook, opens a new window
- Share on Twitter, opens a new window
- Share on LinkedIn, opens a new window
- Share with Email, opens mail client
50+ Ideas about Quantitative Research Proposal Topics
Catch the wave with the best quantitative research proposal topics from our experts!
Quantitative Research Proposal
If you’ve always had a thing for statistics and figures, you’d be wise to consider a number of quantitative research proposal topics when it comes to your dissertation. The whole point of quantitative research is to explain particular events according to mathematical analysis of data points. Also one of the most related research results you can use is PhD research proposal in computer science ideas. There have to be numbers involved in some format for it to be considered quantitative research.
Topics for Quantitative Research
It’s not so easy to put together a research proposal quantitative that relies on numbers alone to demonstrate a point one way or another. When it comes to writing a quantitative research proposal, you need expert advice if you are to achieve the grades you deserve. If you need help writing a research proposal , use this extensive list to give yourself a few ideas about what you might want to study.
- The relationship between unemployment and inflation rates
- The link between climate adaptation and mitigation funds allocation
- The relationship between job satisfaction and employee turnover
- The relationship between poor households and members becoming entrepreneurs
- The link between child welfare and home ownership
- The relationship between educational achievement and economic status
- The link between urbanization and economic growth
- The effect of solar electricity on the wholesale energy market
- The relationship between innovation and fiscal decentralization
- The relationship between micro-financial participation and expectations
- The link between debt accumulation and retirement
- The relationship between symptoms of psychiatric disorder and independent living skills
- The relationship between children’s nutrition and cognitive development
- The link between subjective well being and relative income
- The link between news consumption and individual perception of events
- The relationship between number of products and number of brand names
- The effect of parental involvement on childhood academic achievement
- The link between consumer confidence and electoral results
- The relationship between social status and somatic complaints
- The link between income disparity and happiness levels
- The relationship between immigration and crime statistics
- The relationship between social welfare and business performance
- The link between income and occupation
- The relationship between materialism and national happiness
- The effect of siblings on social skills
- The link between welfare and social support
- The relationship between crime rates and concern for crime
- The link between video games and school achievement
- The relationship between college study and future job satisfaction
- The effect of education on obesity
- The relationship between scientific evidence for abortion and the definition of viability
- The effect of positive discrimination of company culture
- A comparison between educational placement by age and by academic aptitude
- A comparison between disabled students in the mainstream and those taught separately
- Does internet access increase childhood sociability?
- Compare the weight loss benefits of low carbohydrate versus high carbohydrate diets
- Compare the benefits of weight training versus cardio regimes
- How much exercise leads to a lasting physical benefit?
- To what extent are fast food restaurants responsible for obesity?
- The relationship between emotional stability and overall well being
- Compare the use of nutritional therapy with modern medical approaches
- To what extent has technology affected communications?
- The relationship between school prestige and academic standards
- The link between military support and economic development in developing nations
- The relationship between crime rates and gun ownership
- The link between sugar intake and diabetes diagnosis
- The relationship between high fat diet and heart disease
- The link between educational attainment and crime rates
- The link between high carbohydrate diets and pancreatic cancer
- The relationship between childhood socioeconomic status and future income
- The link between obesity and cancer rates
Obtaining Data for Quantitative Research
One of the first things you’ll be wondering when you embark upon a quantitative research project is how it is possible to turn seemingly qualitative data into numerical format. One of the most widely used methods is the Likert scale which asks participants to rate their opinions on a 5-point scale. Conducting surveys in this manner can help you get to the bottom of all sorts of social and psychological questions.
The analysis of quantitative data as part of your research project is not necessarily easy and it requires a significant amount of statistical knowledge. Particularly if you’re trying to identify a relationship between two variables without a particular hypothesis in mind, you’re going to have to rely on numbers. There’s plenty of expert advice around if you need help with your history research proposal or research project.
Make Sure Your Question Fits Your Methods
You have to be certain that you can answer your question by means of quantitative methods before you embark on what could be a very lengthy research project. You can’t use open ended queries and have to be specific about topics that may not have a simple answer. You’ll need to be able to replicate your inquiries many times with many different subjects. This is particularly important as you will need a certain predefined number of participants in any study you conduct in order for it to meet standards of statistical significance.
Check out engineering research proposal topics for more inspiration!
As you will be generating reams of data and determining the difference between qualitative and quantitative analysis , you need to make sure that it’s all as relevant to your question as possible. They may also generate data over many years and actually continue doing so for long after you’ve finished your PhD. Use expert advice to make sure you get the most of out of this data and apply it to your research appropriately. Quantitative research proposal topics vary in their usefulness to the furthermost of science and human knowledge, whether these are economics topics for research or others. Use this extensive list to help you choose a topic that suits your unique academic strengths. Combine your research proposal quantitative with expert advice on your chosen topic and you’ll be moving onwards and upwards with ease.
Select your subject of interest from this jam-packed list of quantitative research proposal topics. Conducting unique research will help you forge a path to great success.
Quantitative Research Topics & Ideas 2023
Published 1 May 2019
Before Discussing About list of Quantitative Research Ideas, First Of All, We need to know about Quantitative Research.
Quantitative research refers to the systematic experimental study of the conspicuous phenomenon. Quantitative research can be either of these three types : Mathematical Statistical Computational technique
Looking For Custom Research Topics & Ideas
The quantitative research paper aims at collecting data from a particular group of data. The next step is to generalize the collected data to a wide range of people to describe the process. Quantitative research is necessary to attain a particular objective.
Organizing a survey is the best approach to attain quantitative research. Opting to write a quantitative research paper is easy but going for the right topic selection for research is difficult. So here we are giving you the list of essential quantitative research topic ideas prepared by our essay helpers for the nursing, stem, ABM, gas, hums & senior high school students that need to be focused on.
Quantitative Research Topic List
Here, we are providing a list of Quantitative Research Topics.
- Is there any advantage to the author for using metaphors and similes?
- Who is more responsive to beer ads: men or women?
- List some nonexperimental research methodologies related to psychology.
- Push-ups and human health.
- The basic uses of imagery in a novel.
- Can put certain chemicals in frog ponds increase the bodyweight of frogs?
- The significance of ethics in psychological research.
- What is the relationship between children’s nutrition and their cognitive development?
- Are mobile phones somehow responsible for psychological disorders?
- How can we relate urbanization with economic growth?
Read Also: Qualitative Research Topics Ideas 2023
Ideas for Quantitative Research Project
- Discuss the significance of SEO (Search engine optimization).
- What is the link between educational achievement and economic status?
- The factors that are responsible for animal behavior.
- Differentiate trends, perceptions, and beliefs.
- Role of computer technology in airport security.
- Parental involvement and academic achievement.
- The relationship between eyewitness testimony and memory.
- The effect of video game playing on academic performance at a community college.
- Discuss the functioning of the GPS system.
- Cyberbullying in high schools.
Good Quantitative Research Topics
- How do you see an attention deficit syndrome? A myth or a reality
- The effect of mobile phone usage on student learning.
- Step by step guide to using email.
- How often do you buy mobile phones for fitness purposes?
- Relationship between eyewitness testimony and memory.
- How much would you be willing to pay for a men’s lifestyle magazine?
- Discuss the significance of self-defending networks.
- How regularly do you go abroad for a holiday?
- The effect of artificial intelligence on the planet in the near future.
- Difference between daily calorie intake between men and women in the United States.
Quantitative Project Ideas
- The importance of online grammar checkers and plagiarism detectors to make your writings flawless.
- The attitude of adults and older people towards online banking.
- What is the appearance of stereotypes in society?
- How can you relate job satisfaction with salary?
- Discuss the do’s and don’ts of business networking.
- Cybercrimes and people’s life.
- The best tips to present your business ideas.
- What are the risks associated with confidential data storage?
- What is the best method to collect quantitative data?
- The impact of the up-gradation of technologies on relationships.
- What is a SWOT analysis?
- Which one is safer: MACS or windows computer?
- 6 useful market intelligence studies for decision-makers
- Discuss the components of modern sex education.
- What is a new product development process?
- Why are Google apps the best to use?
- Does your business need a market exit strategy in place?
- The reason for the increase in sexually transmitted diseases.
- Effective sampling techniques for market research.
- Methods used or the measurement of universal intelligence.
- The tips for preventing your business ideas.
- Can we see monkeys as a career for AIDS?
- What do you understand by multiple access protocol control?
- Basic research methods for business start-ups.
- Is safe sex the best way to control the risk of STDs-Agree or disagree?
- Guide to YouTube for business start-ups.
- Martin Luther King’s protest against the Catholic Church
- How to become a successful entrepreneur?
- Are women below 18 are allowed for abortions?
- How to avoid business planning mistakes?
- Consequences of women’s suffrage movements.
- Definition of a minimum viable product.
- How to develop a market positioning strategy?
- What do you understand by liberalism?
- How to identify market trends for long-term business planning?
- Gambling as an addiction.
- How to start a business from scratch?
- The best military strategy of all time.
- Difference between primary market research and secondary market research.
- Changes in flu virus over the years.
- Definition of an entrepreneur.
- Green revolution and its history.
- Advantages of market segmentation.
- Improvement in medical services over the years.
- What is market research?
- Impact of the different monetary systems.
- The importance of market research for new businesses.
- The reasons for the changes in consumer behavior.
- The need for market research for small businesses.
- Relationship between Greek culture and Roman culture.
- A beginner’s guide to trademark infringement.
- What do you understand by copyright?
Quantitative Research Topics for Nursing Students
- Sleep disorders and health conditions of women.
- Difference between the Great Depression and Recession.
- The most dangerous dissociative disorder.
- Obesity in Children:
- Covid 19 & Safety of Health workers
- infant injury during delivery
Read Also: Nursing Research Ideas For College Students
Other Topics Ideas
- The method to copyright a song.
- Why is the charity of the company’s assets essential?
- How to trademark a business name?
- Old & rigid corporate traditions that save popular companies
- What are the reasons for copyright protection?
- What are intellectual property rights?
- Benefits and disadvantages of outsourcing services.
- What are registered designs?
- What are the effects of global warming on a business?
- What do you understand by patent pending?
- Franchising v/s entrepreneurship.
- What is my automatic design right?
- Landline telephone calls are made between millennial adults and older people.
- Difference between expectations and reality.
- Relationship between disposable income and location amongst young adults.
- What is a patent?
- List the advantages of small businesses.
- What is a trademark?
- A critical study on the effectiveness of different managerial techniques.
- What is intellectual property?
- List the ingredients of a hot dog.
- What is the difference between unregistered design rights and design registration?
- The process of making a music video.
- What is the need for the protection of your intellectual property?
- Benefits and disadvantages of social security reform.
- Our children’s programming and its commercial usage legal?
- How to minimize radioactive waste?
- Factors motivating society for sexual harassment.
- The effect of the three-strikes law on the community.
- Factors defining police brutality.
- Discuss the preventive measures against racial bullying.
- Smoking should be banned for better mental health.
Hire a Writer to help you in Thesis & Dissertation
If you are facing a struggle with choosing the right topic or how to write an effective quantitative research paper, the experts of My Research Topics can guide you.
Our team consists of a group of professional and specialist assignment writers to provide the top-class assignment paper. There is no need to worry about the quality of the research paper when you are with us.
We are well known among the students of the United States of America (USA), Canada, UAE Etc. and have served a lot of customers until now. The quality of service that we deliver is matchless and always tends to complete before the time.
The features that you get when you buy our services are:
- Discounts on a regular basis or from time to time.
- Plagiarism-free assignment paper.
- Competitive and reasonable price.
- Timely delivery
- Error-free assignments
Stuck During Your Dissertation
Our top dissertation writing experts are waiting 24/7 to assist you with your university project,from critical literature reviews to a complete PhD dissertation.
Other Related Topics
- Business Research Proposal Topics For College Students
- Latest Exploratory Research Paper Topics & Ideas 2023
Interesting Research Ideas For College Students 2023
Interesting presentation ideas 2023.
- Research Paper Topics & Ideas about Diseases
- Latest Human Sexuality Research Paper Ideas 2023
- Human Rights Research Paper Ideas for USA Students
- Hospitality Industry Research Paper Topics & Ideas 2023
- History Research Paper Topics & Ideas 2023
- Trending Research Paper Ideas for High School Students 2023
Recent Research Topic Idea for 2023
Research Topic Ideas for Kids 2023 – Elementary , 5th Grader
Experimental Research Paper Topics & Ideas 2023
Environmental Research Paper Topics & Ideas 2023
Get 15% off your first order with my research topics.
Connect with a professional writer within minutes by placing your first order. No matter the subject, difficulty, academic level or document type, our writers have the skills to complete it.
UP TO 25 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Research Paper Completed At Lower Prices
My Research Topics is provides assistance since 2004 to Research Students Globally. We help PhD, Psyd, MD, Mphil, Undergrad, High school, College, Masters students to compete their research paper & Dissertations. Our Step by step mentorship helps students to understand the research paper making process.
Research Topics & Ideas
- Nursing Capstone Project Research Topics & Ideas 2023
- International Relations Research Paper Topics & Ideas 2023
- Broad-Level Research Topics & Ideas 2023
- Health Policy Research Paper Topics & Ideas 2023
- Media Research Paper Topics & Ideas For Students 2023
- Reaction Paper Writing Guide – Full Guidance for UK Students
- Research Project Questions
- What are Professional Doctorates?
- Discourse Analysis Research Methodology – Meaning, Uses and Procedure
- How to Write an Abstract for a Research Paper
Disclaimer: The Reference papers provided by the Myresearchtopics.com serve as model and sample papers for students and are not to be submitted as it is. These papers are intended to be used for reference and research purposes only.
Top 10 Research Topics from 2021
Posted on January 17, 2022 by Frontiers Communications in Research topics , Sustainability , Top News // 0 Comments
Find the answers to your biggest research questions from 2021. With collective views of over 3.7 million, researchers explored topics spanning from nutritional immunology and political misinformation to sustainable agriculture and the human-dog bond .
1. Infectious disease
29 articles | 1,643,000 views
Uncovering the many ethical, legal, and social issues that have arisen during the pandemic
2. Nutritional immunology
29 articles | 768,000 views
How specific foods and nutrients affect COVID-19 severity and outcomes
3. Music therapy
44 articles | 268,000 views
Examining the ability of music to create and maintain social bonds during the pandemic
4. Political misinformation
11 articles | 219,000 views
Understanding how to halt the spread of false news while increasing the circulation of information from credible sources during the pandemic
5. Plant science
15 articles | 198,000 views
The enormous potential of plants to contribute effectively to fighting pandemics
6. Sustainable agriculture
49 articles | 168,000 views
Demonstrating the potential of various microbes to enhance plant productivity and yield in cropping systems
7. Mental health
22 articles | 136,000 views
Discovering insights from altered states of consciousness through psychedelic therapies
8. Aging brains
18 articles | 134,000 views
Evaluating factors that predispose aging Covid patients to more severe complications
9. Canine connection
13 articles | 118,000 views
Exploring the human-dog bond and how interactions between the two benefits us medically, psychologically, and through service as working dogs
10. Mood disorders
12 articles | 102,000 views
New insights into the mechanisms underlying mood disorders at the genetic and neurobiological level
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Research topics
Copyright © 2023 Powered by WordPress.com .
Let's talk about anthropology research topics. It studies our ancestors under the influence of different environments in the past. Quantitative
Relationship between educational achievement and economic status. · Link between urbanization and economic growth. · The effect of solar electricity on the
Here are some Research Titles and Topics for H.U.M.S.S. (HUMSS) Strand Students. Please take note that some of these titles are subject for
Captivating Humanities Research Topics · How to deal with the institutional crisis? · Is cultural segmentation a good thing? · The role of gender
RESEARCH TOPICS FOR HUMSS · 1 Religious Views and Philippine Presidential and Vice-Presidential The Effect of Religion on Candidate Preference in the 2008 · 2
Topics for Quantitative Research · The relationship between unemployment and inflation rates · The link between climate adaptation and mitigation funds allocation
2)The effects of online classes on mental health of Grade 12 HUMSS strand.3)The relationship between blended and modular learning to the Grade 12 HUMSSstrand4)
What quantitative research topics are good for astudent taking Humanities in Social Sciences(HUMSS)?We have Oral Communication, General Mathematics, Earth and
Step by step guide to using email. How often do you buy mobile phones for fitness purposes? Relationship between eyewitness testimony and memory
Research Topics: · 1. Infectious disease. 29 articles | 1,643,000 views · 2. Nutritional immunology. 29 articles | 768,000 views · 3. Music therapy.