Type & Typography
Explore typographic culture and discover fonts for your next project with this collection of case studies, technical updates, and articles curated by the Google Fonts team.
- Google Fonts
- Bahasa Indonesia
- Español – América Latina
- Português – Brasil
- Tiếng Việt
Simple to use
The following text uses a font called Tangerine:
Applying a font is easy: just add a stylesheet link to your web page, then use the font in a CSS style.
Available to anyone
All fonts are released under open source licenses. You can use them in any non-commercial or commercial project.
With so many unique fonts to use, you're bound to find something you like!
8 Best Fonts for Thesis Writing to Make It Presentable
Table Of Contents
How do font plays a critical role in thesis, 8 best fonts for thesis writing, tips to choose the best font for thesis, mistakes to avoid while choosing a font, how to format your thesis perfectly.
- Can’t Write a Thesis? Let Our Experts Do It for You
When your professor assigns you a thesis, he excepts it to be perfect at the time of submission. The textual content of the document is the utmost source of information. So, while creating content, you should take care of the font selection. Choosing the best font for the thesis provides an attractive appearance and preserves the aesthetic value of your document. Also, the font professionally presents information. Choosing font in both ways (either online or printed form) of the thesis is crucial. If you are submitting it online, then the font makes a difference in the readability. If you are providing it in the printed form, then the font reflects professionalism.
You May Like This: The Complete Guide to Breaking Down a 10000-Word Dissertation
Sometimes, it is questioned that why the font is necessary. Well, the font is as mandatory as the content. You should know that everything is in proper fonts for the thesis.
- To highlight headings, you can use bold and stylish fonts.
- To highlight the subheadings, you can use italic and cursive fonts.
- The information that you want to convey must be in a simple and decent font.
This particular formula will grab the reader’s attention to your document. If you don’t focus on the font, then your document will look imprudent. It can create a bad impact on your professor. If you don't show creativity while writing, then the reader will get bored and won’t show interest in your document. So, make sure to always use different fonts in the thesis according to the needs. Now, let’s talk about some of the most appropriate fonts included in the thesis.
This Might Be Helpful: A to Z of Assignment Writing: Everything You Need to Know About It
A thesis can look presentable if you include appropriate fonts in it. The following fonts will create a positive impression on your professor. Let’s take a look:
- Times New Roman Times New Roman was particularly designed for Times Newspaper for London. This font has a separate and different value in a formal style. Most of the universities and colleges suggest students use this font in a document.
- Georgia Georgia font was designed in 1883, especially for Microsoft Corporation. This is the best font for the students who want to submit the document online. It is preferred for the elegant and small appearance for low-resolution screens.
- Serif Serif is originated from Roman from a font written on a stone. Earlier, this font was not accepted universally. The specialty of this font is that every alphabet has a small line or stroke attached to the end of the larger stroke.
- Garamond Garamond is usually used for book printing and body text. If you want to write the main body or long paragraphs, then you can use this font. It is simple and easy to read.
- Cambria Cambria is founded by Microsoft and later distributed with Windows and Office. This font is the easiest to read in a hurry because it contains spaces and proportions between the alphabets. This is suitable for the body and the long sentence.
- Century Gothic Century Gothic is basically in the geometric style released in 1881. This font has a larger height instead of other fonts. If the university allows you to choose the font of your own choice, you can go for this one.
- Palatino Linotype Palatino Linotype font is highly legible for online documents. It enhances the quality of the letter when displayed on the screen. This font is majorly used for books, periodicals, and catalogs.
- Lucida Bright Lucida Bright has a unique quality that the text looks larger at smaller point sizes also. This font can fit words on a single line. To write a thesis, you can choose this font easily.
After getting brief knowledge about the fonts, let's now come to the tips to choose the best font for the thesis. Here are some major key points that you should follow while choosing a font.
- Make sure your font looks attractive.
- It should match your tone.
- Headings and subheadings must be highlighted.
- It should not look congested.
- Avoid choosing complicated or fancy fonts.
Take a Look: How to Write a Good Thesis Statement for an Essay? Best Tips & Examples
Students make some mistakes while choosing a font, which the professor dislikes the most. So, to avoid those, keep the below points in mind.
- Don’t choose fonts on your likes and dislikes.
- Put the reader's preference first and then choose the font.
- Avoid too many fonts as they make the work look unorganized.
- Make sure all fonts match your document instead of making it look like a disaster.
- Choose different fonts for titles, subtitles, paragraphs.
When preparing the thesis for submission, students must follow strict formatting requirements. Any deviations in these requirements may lead to the rejection of the thesis.
- The language should be perfect.
- The length of the thesis should be divided appropriately among the sections.
- The page size, margins, and spacing on the page should be correct.
- The font and point size should be displayed correctly.
Can't Write a Thesis? Let Our Experts Do It for You
The experts of Assignment Prime warmly welcome everyone who seeks help with thesis writing service . A thesis is one of the toughest academic papers to write for students. It takes a great amount of time, rigorous research, and perfect writing skills to complete it. To make this easy for you, the experts are here to help you write the thesis and the font selection for every section.
We are known for offering unmatched assistance with thesis and dissertation writing to students across the globe. Our professionals deliver a well-researched and informative academic paper before the deadline. We also provide help to students in research, topic selection, editing, proofreading, etc. So, stop searching for help and quickly start ordering without any delay to avail the best features of Assignment Prime . We are waiting to serve you with the best!
You may like this : How to write a discussion in dissertation
To Make Your Work Original
Check your work against paraphrasing & get a free Plagiarism report!
Check your work against plagiarism & get a free Plagiarism report!
Get citations & references in your document in the desired style!
Make your content free of errors in just a few clicks for free!
Generate plagiarism-free essays as per your topic’s requirement!
Thesis Statement Writing: How Crucial is it? How to Write? & More
All About Short Essay Writing [Examples Included]
How to Write a Letter of Reference with Templates?
Experts' Guidance on How to Conduct Nike’s SWOT Analysis
- Topic Creation USD 4.04 FREE
- Outline USD 9.75 FREE
- Unlimited Revisions USD 21.6 FREE
- Editing/Proofreading USD 29.26 FREE
- Formatting USD 8.36 FREE
- Bibliography USD 7.66 FREE
Get all these features for
USD 84.3 FREE
Avail the Best Assignment Writing Services in Just One Tap!
Add "5% extra off on app"
Please rotate your device
We don't support landscape mode yet. Please go back to portrait mode for the best experience
- EXPLORE Coupons Tech Help Pro Random Article About Us Quizzes Contribute Train Your Brain Game Improve Your English Popular Categories Arts and Entertainment Artwork Books Movies Computers and Electronics Computers Phone Skills Technology Hacks Health Men's Health Mental Health Women's Health Relationships Dating Love Relationship Issues Hobbies and Crafts Crafts Drawing Games Education & Communication Communication Skills Personal Development Studying Personal Care and Style Fashion Hair Care Personal Hygiene Youth Personal Care School Stuff Dating All Categories Arts and Entertainment Finance and Business Home and Garden Relationship Quizzes Cars & Other Vehicles Food and Entertaining Personal Care and Style Sports and Fitness Computers and Electronics Health Pets and Animals Travel Education & Communication Hobbies and Crafts Philosophy and Religion Work World Family Life Holidays and Traditions Relationships Youth
- HELP US Support wikiHow Community Dashboard Write an Article Request a New Article More Ideas...
- EDIT Edit this Article
- PRO Courses New Tech Help Pro New Expert Videos About wikiHow Pro Coupons Quizzes Upgrade Sign In
- Browse Articles
- Quizzes New
- Train Your Brain New
- Improve Your English New
- Support wikiHow
- About wikiHow
- Easy Ways to Help
- Approve Questions
- Fix Spelling
- More Things to Try...
- H&M Coupons
- Hotwire Promo Codes
- StubHub Discount Codes
- Ashley Furniture Coupons
- Blue Nile Promo Codes
- NordVPN Coupons
- Samsung Promo Codes
- Chewy Promo Codes
- Ulta Coupons
- Vistaprint Promo Codes
- Shutterfly Promo Codes
- DoorDash Promo Codes
- Office Depot Coupons
- adidas Promo Codes
- Home Depot Coupons
- DSW Coupons
- Bed Bath and Beyond Coupons
- Lowe's Coupons
- Surfshark Coupons
- Nordstrom Coupons
- Walmart Promo Codes
- Dick's Sporting Goods Coupons
- Fanatics Coupons
- Edible Arrangements Coupons
- eBay Coupons
- Log in / Sign up
- Computers and Electronics
- Website Application Instructions
- Google Applications
How to Use Google Fonts in HTML
Last Updated: January 18, 2022
This article was co-authored by wikiHow staff writer, Darlene Antonelli, MA . Darlene Antonelli is a Technology Writer and Editor for wikiHow. Darlene has experience teaching college courses, writing technology-related articles, and working hands-on in the technology field. She earned an MA in Writing from Rowan University in 2012 and wrote her thesis on online communities and the personalities curated in such communities. This article has been viewed 4,787 times. Learn more...
Google Fonts has tons of free fonts that you can use. But how can you apply them to your website? This wikiHow article will show you step-by-step how to use Google Fonts in your website's HTML.
- Under "Use on the web" on the right side of the page, select the circle next to " <link> " and copy the text in the box below. It should be something like " <link href=" https://fonts.googleapis.com/css2?family=Roboto:[email protected]&display=swap " rel="stylesheet"> ".
- If you don't see the panel on the right side of the page, click the grid icon in the top right corner and it'll display the panel.
- The link ("Tangerine") will be different depending on the style and font you choose.
You might also like.
- ↑ https://developers.google.com/fonts/docs/css2
About This Article
1. Get the code for the font. 2. Open your HTML document with a text editor. 3. Paste the copied line into your code. 4. Save the file and open the file using any browser to see the effect. Did this summary help you? Yes No
- Send fan mail to authors
Is this article up to date?
- Do Not Sell or Share My Info
- Not Selling Info
wikiHow Tech Help:
Tech troubles got you down? We've got the tips you need
Making the web more beautiful, fast, and open through great typography
The handwriting fonts that help Australian students learn how to read and write are now available in Google Workspace. Google for Education Australia and Google Fonts partnered to make Foundation Fonts for Australian Schools available on Google Workspace, including Google Workspace for Education. open_in_new fonts.googleblog.com.
Simple to use. The following text uses a font called Tangerine: Making the Web Beautiful! Applying a font is easy: just add a stylesheet link to your web page, then use the font in a CSS style. Get started.
When you have some text, how can you choose a typeface? Many people—professional designers included—go through an app’s font menu until we find one we like. But the aim of this module is to show that there are many considerations that can improve our type choices. By setting some useful constraints to aid our type selection, we can also develop a critical eye for analyzing type along the ...
A thesis can look presentable if you include appropriate fonts in it. The following fonts will create a positive impression on your professor. Let’s take a look: Times New Roman Times New Roman was particularly designed for Times Newspaper for London. This font has a separate and different value in a formal style.
Steps 1 Get the code for the font. Go to https://fonts.google.com/, and find a font you like. Then find the style of the font you like and click Select this style. You'll see the panel on the right side of the page update with your selection.