- College of Engineering
You are here
- Titles of Recent Industrial Engineering Theses and Dissertations
- Supporting Operator Reliance on Automation through Continuous Feedback
- Risk Optimization with p-Order Conic Constraints
- Wind Turbine Vibration Study: A Data-driven Methodology
- Statistical Analysis and Algorithms for Online Change Detection in Real-time Psychophysiological Data
- Predictive Engineering in Wind Energy: A Data-mining Approach
- Application of Computational Intelligence in Modeling and Optimization of HVAC Systems
- Evaluating and Quantifying Drivers' Glance Behavior and Visual Workload at Un-Signalized Intersections
- The Influence of Music on Driving
- Statistical Comparison of Injuries Reported across the Midwest
- Eye Tracking Metrics for Workload Estimations in Flight Deck Operations
- Detect Driver Distraction
- Teenage Drivers: Self Reported Distraction
- Optimization Techniques in Data Mining with Applications to Biomedical and Psychophysiological Data Sets
- Innovation as a Complex Adaptive System
- Monitoring and Diagnosis of Process Faults and Sensor Faults in Manufacturing Processes
- Predictive Engineering in Wind Energy Industry: A Data Mining Approach
- Ambiguity Aversion in Energy Efficient Investment Decisions
- Meta-control of Combustion Performance with a Data-mining Approach
- Turn Lane Lengths for Various Speed Roads and Evaluation of Determining Criteria
- Reliability Modeling for Linear Sensor Systems
- Antenna Quality Assurance for Mars Express
- Driving with Visual Field Loss: Implications from a Driving Simulator Study
- Mining Wavelet Transformed Boiler Data Sets
- Modeling of Wind Power Prediction: A Data Mining Exploration
- Temporal Dimensions of Distraction Mitigation Strategies: Implications for Driving Performance and Behavior
- A Simulation Study of Predictive Maintenance Policies and How They Impact Manufacturing Systems
- Modeling of Hemodialysis Patient Hemoglobin: A Data Mining Exploration
- An Assistive Search Strategy for Urban Search and Rescue Robots
- Healthcare Analysis of Six Sigma Methodologies in a Taxonomy System
- Discrepancy Investigation Protocol: Applications to Field and Vicarious Science
- Cognitive Load and the Guidance of Attention in Complex Dynamic Environments
- An Integrated Framework for the Evaluation of the Spatial and Temporal Components of Driver Stress
- A Network Based Methodology to Model Supply Chain Systems
- A Data Envelopment Analysis-Based Framework for Strategic Group Analysis: Empirical Investigation in the Hospital Industry
- Remote Collaborative Product Development in a Product Development Chain
- Perceived Urgency and Perceived Annoyance of In-Vehicle Auditory Warning Signals
- CAD Based Optimization of Gas Metal Arc Welding Process Parameters for Sheetmetal Components
- Stimergy-Based Control Systems for Multi-Robot Systems
- Customer-Centric E-Optimization of a Supply Web
- Evaluation of Traffic Flow Analysis Tools Applied to Work Zones Based on Flow Data Collected in the Field
- Examining Sonification as a Means to Improve Supervisory Control in Multi-Agent Systems
- Dynamic Simulator for Clinical Breast Examination Training
- Incorporating Learning Classifier Systems to Improve Dispatching-Rule Selection for Production Scheduling
- A Formulation for Product Development and Deployment Systems Design
- Development and Evaluation of Two Paradigms for Position Estimation in Multi-Robot Teams
- Force Patterns Applied During Dental Exams
- Enhancing Nighttime Pavement Marking Visibility for Older Drivers
- Internet-Based Data Exchange: Devise a Mapping Mechanism for Data Exchange Between Distributed Databases Over the Internet Using XML
- Internet-Based Supply Chain Infrastructure for a Virtual Enterprise: Integrating Information Sharing and Decision Making
- An Interval Analysis of Supply Chain Management for a Constraint-Based Genetic Algorithm
- Use of Ergonomics Methods Application
- Accuracy Analysis of Decision Processes
- Motion Control Logic for Large Excursion Driving Simulators
- An Application of DEA to Assess Performance of the Dominican Republic Public School Districts Use of Ergonomic Methods in an Engineering Environment
- Design With Objects: An Approach to Object-Oriented Design
- A Resource Consumption Model (RCM) for Process Design
- Integrated Machining Cost Calculations for Process Planning in CAD/CAM.
- Dependency Analysis in Constraint-Based Design
- A Comparative Study of the Effects of Two Types of Intraocular Lens Implant on the Driving Abilities of Elderly Subjects
- A Concurrent Engineering Evaluation and Optimization Process
- Back-Propagation Neural Network for Machining Process Planning and Control
- An Evaluation of Input Devices for Human-Computer Interaction: A Modification to Fitts’ Law for Rapid-Aimed Movement
- Determining Part Feature Sequencing in a Feature-Based Environment Using Genetic Algorithms.
- COVID-19 Q&A
- Welcome from the DEO
- Missions and Objectives
- Department Mission
- Prospective Students
- Curriculum and Advising
- EFAs and Specialized Opportunities
- Undergraduate Resources
- Student Organizations
- Graduate Student Handbook
- U2G Program
- IE Academic Procedures
- Admission Requirements
- IE General Information
- IE Graduate Programs and Degrees
- Wind Power Management Area
- Theses, Dissertations, and Their Defense (IE)
- University of Iowa Nondiscrimination Statement
- Graduate Resources
- Research Open House
- Research Focus Areas
- Research Facilities
- Faculty Research
- Job Opportunities
- Faculty and Staff
- Advisory Board
- Affiliated Faculty
Industrial Engineering & Management (B.Sc.)
Undergraduate program at jacobs university, thesis topics.
The Department of Logisitics is currently expressly not offering any more thesis topics except the ones listed below. If you are interested, please read the hints on how to write a thesis with the Department of Logistics and contact the supervisor mentioned below.
Bachelor or Master Topics supervised by Dr. Chankov
Bachelor or master topics supervised by prof. uygun, bachelor or master topics supervised by prof. wicaksono.
For details on all topics of Prof. Wicaksono, please download this file.
Bachelor or Master Topics supervised by Dr. Fatahi Valilai
Bachelor or master topics supervised by prof. schupp, bachelor or master topics supervised by prof. schmidt, bachelor or master topics supervised by prof. hausmann, bachelor or master topics supervised by working group ber (bremen energy research).
Prof. Brunekreeft and his colleagues from the working group Bremen Energy Research (BER) has agreed to supervise the following thesis topics.
Bachelor or Master Topics supervised by Prof. Hütt
Prof. Hütt (Professor of Systems Biology at Jacobs University) has agreed to supervise the following thesis topics. Please approach him directly in case of any questions. The following classification for the topics applies:
- M: This project has a stronger mathematical component.
- P: This project requires strong programming skills.
- T: This project requires reading theoretical (mathematical) literature.
- D: The focus of this project is on data mining.
- L: The main focus of the project is a literature review.
- USF Research
- USF Libraries
Digital Commons @ USF > College of Engineering > Industrial and Management Systems Engineering > Theses and Dissertations
Industrial and Management Systems Engineering Theses and Dissertations
Theses/dissertations from 2022 2022.
Stochastic Models for Resilience Assessment and Improvement , Weimar Ardila Rueda
Theses/Dissertations from 2021 2021
Analysis and Modeling of Strategic Interactions in Health Systems to Improve Patient Care Access , Jorge A. Acuña Melo
Optimization and Machine Learning Methods for Solving Combinatorial Problems in Urban Transportation , Aigerim Bogyrbayeva
Maximum Multiplicative Programming: Theory, Algorithms, and Applications , Payman Ghasemi Saghand
Theory and Algorithms for Systems Optimization , Vahid Mahmoodian
Strategies for Achieving the United States Health System's Quadruple Aim by Enhancing the Primary Care Level , Jennifer L. Mendoza-Alonzo
Healthcare Data Analytics for Predicting Health Outcomes of Older Adults and Emergency Responses of Aged Care Facilities , Nazmus Sakib
Heterogeneous Performance Modeling with Applications in Healthcare and Reliability Engineering , Xuxue Sun
Data-Informed Decision Support to Improve Pediatric and Maternal Care Quality Under Medicaid Managed Care Settings , Hasan Symum
Infectious Disease Modeling and Intervention Planning , Shalome Hanisha Anand Tatapudi
Theses/Dissertations from 2020 2020
Efficient Neural Architecture Search with Multiobjective Evolutionary Optimization , Maria Gabriela Baldeón Calisto
Some Recent Advances in Design of Bayesian Binomial Reliability Demonstration Tests , Suiyao Chen
The Utilization of Shared Energy Storage in Energy Systems: Design, Modeling and Optimization , Rui Dai
Using Optimization Methods for Solving Problems in Sustainable Urban Mobility and Conservation Planning , Zulqarnain Haider
On the Convergence of Transportation and Power Systems in Smart and Connected Communities , Kevin A. Melendez
Game Theory Approaches for Transportation Problems , Mahdi Takalloo
Identification of Patterns and Disruptions in Ambient Sensor Data from Private Homes , Yan Wang
Theses/Dissertations from 2019 2019
Algorithms for Multi-Objective Mixed Integer Programming Problems , Alvaro Miguel Sierra Altamiranda
Dynamic Pricing of Electricity and Demand Response in Smart Communities , Vignesh Subramanian
Routing and Designing Networks for Two Transportation Problems , Liu Su
Theses/Dissertations from 2018 2018
Statistical Monitoring of Queuing Networks , Yaren Bilge Kaya
Physical and Social Systems Resilience Assessment and Optimization , Daniel Romero Rodriguez
Theses/Dissertations from 2017 2017
Strategies for Reducing Preventable Hospital Readmissions on Medicare Patients , Andres Patricio Garcia-Arce
Improving Service Level of Free-Floating Bike Sharing Systems , Aritra Pal
Analysis of a Potential A(H7N9) Influenza Pandemic Outbreak in the U.S. , Walter A. Silva Sotillo
Decision Support Models for A Few Critical Problems in Transportation System Design and Operations , Ran Zhang
Theses/Dissertations from 2016 2016
Mining Dynamic Recurrences in Nonlinear and Nonstationary Systems for Feature Extraction, Process Monitoring and Fault Diagnosis , Yun Chen
Renewable Energy Investment Planning and Policy Design , Alireza Ghalebani
Rule-based Risk Monitoring Systems for Complex Datasets , Mona Haghighi
Theses/Dissertations from 2015 2015
Achieving Reliable Generation \& Delivery of Energy Through Robust Optimization , Anna Danandeh
Analysis of Carbon Policies for Electricity Networks with High Penetration of Green Generation , Felipe Feijoo
Modeling Intrastate Air Travel: A Case Study of the State of Florida , Kai Liao
Spatiotemporal Sensing and Informatics for Complex Systems Monitoring, Fault Identification and Root Cause Diagnostics , Gang Liu
Patient Populations, Clinical Associations, and System Efficiency in Healthcare Delivery System , Yazhuo Liu
Informing the Design and Deployment of Health Information Technology to Improve Care Coordination , Diego A. Martinez
Reliable Power System Planning and Operations through Robust Optimization , Wei Yuan
Theses/Dissertations from 2014 2014
Reliable Design and Operations of Infrastructure Systems , Yu An
Social Network Analysis of Researchers' Communication and Collaborative Networks Using Self-reported Data , Oguz Cimenler
Automated Localization and Segmentation of Pelvic Floor Structures on MRI to Predict Pelvic Organ Prolapse , Sinan Onal
Antiviral Resistance and Dynamic Treatment and Chemoprophylaxis of Pandemic Influenza , Sandro Paz
Statistical and Prognostic Modeling of Clinical Outcomes with Complex Physiologic Data , Monica A. Puertas
A Decision Support Model for Personalized Cancer Treatment , Florentino Antonio Rico-Fontalvo
Novel Models and Efficient Algorithms for Network-based Optimization in Biomedical Applications , Seyed Javad Sajjadi
Theses/Dissertations from 2013 2013
The Impact of Organizations' Collaboration Strategies and Alliance Network Positions on Invention Performance , Fethullah Caliskan
A Methodology for Scheduling Operating Rooms Under Uncertainty , Marbelly Paola Davila
Location and Capacity Modeling of Network Interchanges , Aldo D. Fabregas
Classification Models in Clinical Decision Making , Eleazar Gil-Herrera
Supply Chain Optimization of Blood Products , Serkan Gunpinar
Predicting the Clinical Outcome in Patients with Traumatic Brain Injury using Clinical Pathway Scores , Jennifer Lorena Mendoza Alonzo
Novel Models and Algorithms for Uncertainty Management in Power Systems , Long Zhao
Theses/Dissertations from 2012 2012
Extensions of Multistage Stochastic Optimization with Applications in Energy and Healthcare , Ludwig Charlemagne Kuznia
Non-pharmaceutical Intervention Strategies for Pandemic Influenza Outbreaks , Dayna Lee Martinez
Theses/Dissertations from 2011 2011
The Impact of Pharmacy Work Design on Pharmacist Productivity , Nicholas Allen Coblio
Analytical Methods to Support Risk Identification and Analysis in Healthcare Systems , Laila Nadime Cure Vellojin
Engineering of a Knowledge Management System for Relational Medical Diagnosis , Maria Carolina Herrera-Hernandez
Decision Support Models for Design of Fortified Distribution Networks , Qingwei Li
The Impact of Supply Chain and Network Structure on the Environmental Performance of Sustainability-Focused Companies , Ozan Ozcan
Modeling and Surveillance of Pandemic Influenza Outbreaks , Diana Prieto
Cap-and-Trade Modeling and Analysis for Electric Power Generation Systems , Patricio Rocha
Decision Aid Models for Resource Sharing Strategies During Global Influenza Pandemics , Alfredo Santana Reynoso
Identification of Patient Recovery Patterns after Cardiovascular Surgery Based on Laboratory Tests Results , Alcides Ricardo Santander Mercado
Theses/Dissertations from 2010 2010
Three Essays on Analytical Models to Improve Early Detection of Cancer , Chaitra Gopalappa
Design of a New Suturing and Knot Tying Device for Laparoscopic Surgery , Sinan Onal
A Framework for Determining the Reliability of Nanoscale Metallic Oxide Semiconductor (MOS) Devices , Wilkistar Otieno
Modeling and Analysis of Cooperative Search Systems , Carlos A. Portilla
Optimal Discrete-in-Time Inventory Control of a Single Deteriorating Product with Partial Backlogging , Yang Tan
Analysis of Stochastic Disruptions to Support Design of Capacitated Engineered Networks , Andrés Fernando Uribe-Sánchez
Theses/Dissertations from 2009 2009
Development of a Framework to Identify Patient Pathways through a Segment of the Health Care Cycle , Abhik Bhattacharya
A Computational Kinematics and Evolutionary Approach to Model Molecular Flexibility for Bionanotechnology , Athina N. Brintaki
Nanostructure morphology variation modeling and estimation for nanomanufacturing process yield improvement , Gang Liu
Generation capacity expansion in restructured energy markets , Vishnuteja Nanduri
A framework for resource assignments in skill-based environments , Luis Daniel Otero
Loyalty of online faculty: A work design perspective of the impact of a telecommuting work environment on employee loyalty , Kenneth N. Pereira
Emergency department capacity planning for a pandemic scenario: Nurse allocation , Florentino Antonio Rico
Physical and Statistical Analysis of Functional Process Variables for Process Control in Semiconductor Manufacturing , Xi Zhang
Theses/Dissertations from 2008 2008
Manufacturing Process Design and Control Based on Error Equivalence Methodology , Shaoqiang Chen
Fate of Volatile Chemicals during Accretion on Wet-Growing Hail , Ryan A. Michael
Automatic Generation of PLC Code Based on Net Condition Event Systems , Natalia Sandberg
Control of Autonomous Robot Teams in Industrial Applications , Athanasios Tsalatsanis
Discrete Event System Modeling Of Demand Responsive Transportation Systems Operating In Real Time , Daniel Y. Yankov
Theses/Dissertations from 2007 2007
Equilibrium Bidding in Joint Transmission and Energy Markets , Cihan Babayigit
A Dynamic Inventory/Maintenance Model , Jonathan J. Bates
A Comparative Study of Healthcare Procurement Models , Arka Bhattacharya
Organizational Form of Disease Management Programs: A Transaction Cost Analysis , Nahush Chandaver
The Validation of a Methodology for Assessing the Impact of Hybrid Simulation Training in the Minimization of Adverse Outcomes in Surgery , Peter J. Fabri
Investigation into workplace culture for medication error reporting in pharmacy , Tamala Lavelle Gulley
Evaluation of the Supply Chain of Key Industrial Sectors and its Impact on the Electricity Demand for a Regional Distribution Company , Thiago Arruda Mariotoni
Defining service quality in an outpatient clinic with complex constituency , Swati Verma
Error equivalence theory for manufacturing process control , Hui Wang
Theses/Dissertations from 2006 2006
Continuous time disaggregation in hierarchical production planning , Rami Salhab Al-Tamimi
Lean manufacturers transcendence to green manufacturing: Correlating the diffusion of lean and green manufacturing systems , Gary G. Bergmiller
Product design: A conceptual development of product remanufacturing index , Swapnil B. Dixit
Multi-criteria decision making in outpatient scheduling , Jana Iezzi
Access to public transportation: An exploration of the National Household Travel Survey appended data , Edward Maggio
Revenue management techniques applied to the parking industry , Daniel Rojas
An AHP framework for balancing efficiency and equity in the United States liver transplantation system , Vijayachandran M. Veerachandran
Theses/Dissertations from 2005 2005
Strategies for Incident Management in an Urban Street Network , Vikramaditya Bhide
A Generalized Decision Model for Naval Weapon Procurement: Multi-Attribute Decision Making , Jin O. Chang
Flood Forecasting Using Time Series Data Mining , Chaitanya Damle
Re-Engineering Graduate Medical Education: An Analysis of the Contribution of Residents to Teaching Hospitals Utilizing a Model of an Internal Medicine Residency Program , Ian M. Elius
- Email Notifications and RSS
- All Collections
- USF Faculty Publications
- Open Access Journals
- Conferences and Events
- Theses and Dissertations
- Textbooks Collection
- Rights Information
- Submit Research
Home | About | Help | My Account | Accessibility Statement | Diversity and Inclusion Statement
- SMARTech Home
- College of Engineering (CoE)
- H. Milton Stewart School of Industrial and Systems Engineering (ISyE)
School of Industrial and Systems Engineering Theses and Dissertations
Dates Authors Titles Subjects Types
Search within this collection:
Original work in partial fulfillment of a graduate degree in the School of Industrial and Systems Engineering.
All materials in SMARTech are protected under U.S. Copyright Law and all rights are reserved. Such materials may be used, quoted or reproduced for educational purposes only with prior permission, provided proper attribution is given. Any redistribution, reproduction or use of the materials, in whole or in part, is prohibited without prior permission of the author.
Predictive demand response modeling for logistic systems innovation and optimization , risk neutral and risk averse stochastic optimization , statistical viewpoints on network model, pde identification, low-rank matrix estimation and deep learning , real-time idle vehicle relocation and dynamic pricing in centralized ride-hailing systems , distribution-free statistical process control and bayesian feasibility determination , healthcare data analytics for social good , data-driven design of on-demand multimodal transit systems , operating on-demand ride-sharing services , greedy approaches for large-scale flow and load planning , deep learning in biomedical informatics and modern circuit design , uncertainty mitigation in image-based machine learning models for precision medicine , on multistage stochastic and distributionally robust optimization: new algorithms, complexity analysis, and performance comparison , to drink or not to drink: clinically relevant models of alcohol consumption and liver disease to inform dynamic and interpretable community alcohol policy , topics in packing and scheduling , novel analysis of the branch-and-bound method for integer programming , topics in mixed integer nonlinear optimization , coordinated resource allocation , representation and statistical properties of deep neural networks on structured data , planning the operations of parcel express shipment service , new benchmarking techniques in resource allocation problems: theory and applications in cloud systems , my smartech.
21 Best Industrial Engineering Thesis Or Research Topics
Sharing some good examples of industrial engineering thesis topics..
Selecting the right research topic:
Selecting the right research topic is very important because you have to work on this project all along. If you choose a research topic that has interest but later on you don't like your research topic then you can't change it. The best thing to do is to select a thesis or research topic that you are passionate about. Anything that you are passionate about could never make you bored and you want to go in-depth about learning that subject. This is what makes an ideal research or thesis topic.
Writing or performing a certain topic or subject is way easier compared to others. Choose a subject that you think that you could do better in. Your thesis topic should be the one that you are in the top 1% in that subject. We selected Gap Analysis as our Final-year project and we have to write a thesis report about our experiment too. I, at the beginning of the course, don't know that we are going to use the Design of experiments, but when I find out, I freaked out. The subject was way difficult. So, I learned everything. It was hard but we learned a lot of new things.
List of 21 Industrial Engineering thesis topics:
- Gap analysis in any manufacturing firm.
- The influence on [Insert anything] on Driving.
- Risk optimization With P-order comic constraint
- Inventory optimization in Pharmaceutical company
- Simulating a real-life manufacturing environment into a simulating software
- Use of Ergonomics Methods Application
- CAD Based optimization in any manufacturing environment.
- Thesis topics related to Six-sigma
- Innovation as a Complex Adaptive system
- Building a network-based methodology to model Supply chain systems.
- The impact of 3D printing in the manufacturing sector.
- Technology and its impact on mass customization
- Topics related to Automation
- Topics related to Supply chain management
- Advanced manufacturing techniques like Additive manufacturing.
- Scheduling problem for health care patients
- How project management becomes more complex with disparate teams and outsourced functions.
- The application of lean or six-sigma in Hospitals and services related industries.
- The rise of design and their use in the developing world.
- The use of operation research techniques to reduce cost or improve efficiency.
- Use process mapping to assist the supply chain.
Choosing the right subject for your thesis topic is very important for a very extended period of time, for over 2 semesters in undergrad if you are doing a final-year project or a two years master's degree. It is better to choose a subject that you are passionate about and know about a topic. If you choose a thesis subject that you have to study another subject which you have little understanding of then you have to prepare for that subject too.
Industrial engineering is an exciting subject, and some of the research topics or thesis topics we mentioned are very much interesting, and you will love to work on a thesis project. Some of the subjects in Industrial engineering are Engineering while others deal with Business. If you choose a subject or thesis topic related to Engineering then in the future it could help you from an engineering perspective while if you select a subject that is from the business perspective then you could have good opportunities in business-related fields.
Read more stories we published:
We have published some stories that could interest an Industrial engineering student.
1. 5 Objective of supply chain management with examples
2. Differences between CNC, DNC, and VMC
I hope this helps.
About the Creator
#Howto articles #Guides and helpful content for readers. I love writing on Vocal.
Follow me on social media: Twitter,
Be the first to share your insights about this piece..
There are no comments for this story
Be the first to respond and start the conversation.
Best Universities in Pakistan for BSCS: NUST, PUCIT, ITU, FAST. COMSATS or UET?
Computer science is a rapidly growing field as it has impacts on each and every sector of society. Education, medical and pharmaceutical industry, business and banking, automobiles, and various other industries make use of computers and numerous applications and software available on these computers. Due to the rise of demand for computers – personal as well as specialized industry-based computers – in modern times, there has been a sharp increase in the demand for computer scientists and software engineers because they are the ones who are responsible for developing software and applications for the computers.
DU Meter Crack 8.02 With Serial Key Full Free Download 2023[Latest]
DU meter eight.02 crack is a robust software that can calculate statistics transfer costs. You can screen your records usage. The records switch price can also be calculated because it is a totally practical utility in this painting, so it’s far designed for this form of work. This application offers the proper account of the facts flowing thru your laptop’s community connection.
By Test 6 days ago in Education
Tips for traveling on a budget
Introduction Traveling is one of the most rewarding experiences that anyone can have. However, for many people, the cost of travel can be a major obstacle. Fortunately, with a little bit of planning and some smart tips and tricks, it is possible to travel on a budget without sacrificing the quality of your trip. In this article, we will explore some of the best tips for travelling on a budget, including how to save money on transportation, accommodation, food, and activities.
By NASAR HUSSAIN 4 days ago in Education
The Saturation of Souls
Every night at midnight, the purple clouds came out to dance with the blushing sky. Shades as brilliant and bold as violet and plum mingled with precious pastels of lilac and lavender, spread thin across the heavens like gossamer silk. Veins of eggplant swirled in the shadows, while contrasting splashes of orchid beamed in the luminescent eye of the silvery moon.
By Kelly Robertson 2 days ago in Fiction
Industrial and Manufacturing Systems Engineering
Date established, description.
Results per page, publication search results.
- Top Countries
- Top Authors
Home > ETD > DEP_INDUSENG > Industrial Engineering Bachelor's Theses
Industrial Engineering Bachelor's Theses
Theses/dissertations from 2023 2023.
The moderating effect of user-related characteristics between chatbot design factors and user trust in m-commerce chatbots , John Lorenzo E. Cardino, Avery Janelle T. Chua, Janelle Kisha G. Filamor, and Matthew Rafael T. Lao
Theses/Dissertations from 2022 2022
A cost minimization supply chain design model considering pandemic uncertainty and infection trends , Fernando V. Antonio, Juan L. Atayde, and Martin Aloysius R. Yamzon
A system study on the manufacturing process of Nlite Fiberglass and Design, Inc. , Ericson Lance Mirafelix Cruz, John Ellis Pangindian Cruz, and Daniel Timothy Borja Lucas
Design of experiments methodology for improvement of lettuce seedling productivity considering growing medium, complete fertilizer, and calcium nitrate: PEBRO Agri Tagaytay Farm case , Jozelle Mary Claire M. Cutaran, Joan Lorraine P. Encarnacion, and Mary Hazel C. Sarmiento
A system study on Montano Foods Corporation , Brian Christian F. Jose, Jhon Karl Lago, and Thomas Jude C. Montano
A multi-objective optimization model for the installed capacity of a hybrid renewable energy system for seaport operations considering power disruptions , Margarita Patrice S. Penson, Giselle B. Quinio, and Errol Cayle T. Uy
Theses/Dissertations from 2021 2021
Single routing network model of mobile grocery considering Inventory management with service time dependent demand , Ian Justine Q. Aggabao, Efren J. Bartolome III, and Charles Joseph V. Sindac
A system study on the warehouse operations of the Green Cross Department of DnF Distribution and Logistics Inc , Pamelo Ma I. Braga, Emilio Raphael D. Estacio, and Ivan Joaquin S. Toledo
A system study on Lokal Lab and Lokal Siargao , Chloe Marie V. Chan, Margaret Isabelle D. Liu, and Bianca Isabel L. Vasquez
A cost minimization model for a multi-component product closed loop supply chain considering big data dimensions , Pamela Nichole D. Chuateco, Carla Natalia Isabel Y. Del Rosario, and Ysabel Dominique L. Reyes
Modeling the spread of false news on social networking sites , Aleena Marie R. Concepcion
The impact of timer and warning alert in an online examination interface on the user experience of students integrated by openness to experience , Beatriz Anne T. De Jose and Danielle Alexandria A. Pasia
Nutrition label design and its effect on purchase intentions through readability considering consumer nutrition knowledge , Ignacio Luis S. Escaño, Betto Daniele T. Orendain, and Ma. Victoria C. Valderrama
The effect of application icon style design factors on the download intention of users , Josea Ysabelle Tabuso Manalac, Christian Joseph Adajo Non, and Jona Maria Letriz Carpio Sanchez
- Notify me via email or RSS
- Colleges and Units
- Submission Consent Form
- Animo Repository Policies
- Submit Research
- Animo Repository Guide
- DLSU Libraries
- DLSU Website
Home | About | FAQ | My Account | Accessibility Statement
Industrial Engineering Undergraduate Honors Theses · Theses from 2022 2022 · Theses from 2021 2021 · Theses from 2020 2020 · Theses from 2019 2019 · Theses from 2018
Supporting Operator Reliance on Automation through Continuous Feedback · Risk Optimization with p-Order Conic Constraints · Wind Turbine Vibration Study: A Data-
Bachelor or Master Topics supervised by Dr. Chankov · The Value of Environmental Sustainability · Environmental Sustainability and Consumer Behaviour · Do E-
Theses/Dissertations from 2019 2019. PDF · Algorithms for Multi-Objective Mixed Integer Programming Problems, Alvaro Miguel Sierra Altamiranda.
Recent Submissions · Predictive Demand Response Modeling for Logistic Systems Innovation and Optimization · Risk neutral and risk averse stochastic optimization
Just in time management for small scale industries · Kano's model modification · Game theory for vendor negotiations · Lean product designing for customer
List of 21 Industrial Engineering thesis topics: · Gap analysis in any manufacturing firm. · The influence on [Insert anything] on Driving. · Risk optimization
This bachelor thesis is executed at the School of Engineering at Jönköping University within Industrial Engineering and Management with
Download scientific diagram | House of industrial engineering; (a) bachelor thesis; (b) internship; (c) engineering, (d) manufacturing, (e) economic
this thesis also develops a new optimization-based joint order batching and picking
Industrial Engineering Bachelor's Theses · Theses/Dissertations from 2023 2023 · Theses/Dissertations from 2022 2022 · Theses/Dissertations from 2021 2021.