LearnTechLib - The Learning & Technology Library
- Popular Articles
- Conference Papers
- Publishing Partners
- Usage Statisics
- Technical Support
- License Agreement
- Digital Library
Dissertations for Information Technology
Abdulrab, shathi, the impact of culture on information technology adoption in yemeni universities, akoma, ahunna margaux, decision-making, information communication technology, and data analysis by school leaders about student achievement, almasri, rana, the use of mobile technology in education by international students in united states universities: perceptions regarding mobile applications for english language learning, alrushiedat, nimer khalaf, anchored asynchronous online discussions: facilitating engagement, collaboration, social learning, and self-efficacy in a blended environment, alvarez xochihua, omar, a mixed-response intelligent tutoring system based on learning from demonstration, anastasiade, jordan v., instructional strategies for developing problem-solving skills: the worked-example effect using ill-structured visual pattern recognition problems, anderson, timothy r., the viability of a software tool to assist students in the review of literature, badawood, ashraf mohammad, a systematic approach to faculty development toward improved capability in tertiary teaching in a blended learning environment, bakke, christine k., perceptions of professional and educational skills learning opportunities made available through k-12 robotics programming, ball, albert l., a comparison of users' personal information sharing awareness, habits, and practices in social networking sites and e-learning systems, barnes, brenda c., use and acceptance of information and communication technology among laboratory science students, bernacki, matthew, the influence of self-regulated learning and prior knowledge on knowledge acquisition in computer-based learning environments, bledsoe, johnny mark, a quantitative study of factors related to adult e-learner's adoption of web 2.0 technology, boileau, timothy, the effect of interactive technology on informal learning and performance in a social setting, bonner, david m., a study of the technological, instructional, and motivational factors affecting phr certification exam outcomes, bowers, kevin westmoreland, constructing the new classroom: college student perceptions of classes using second life, brennan, william vincent, school principals and virtual learning: a catalyst to personal and organizational learning, broberg, loretta l., a grounded theory approach to examining design and usability guidelines for four-year tribal college web sites, brock, martha anne, the effectiveness of distance education for computer application software instruction versus the cost of development and implementation, bush, michael h., digital course materials: a case study of the apple ipad in the academic environment, sign in or register, sign in using email & password.
Don't have a username/password? Sign up!
Sign in with Facebook
Sign in with Google
Save to Collections
Choose collection(s) to save to:
- General Default Rename to:
Home > BIT > Masters Theses
Business and Information Technology Masters Theses
Theses from 2021 2021.
Computer gamification: Addressing symptoms of inattentive ADHD in children , Shavonne Victoria Halterman
Factors affecting COVID-19 pandemic , Linrui Han
Values of trust in AI in autonomous driving vehicles , Ru Lian
A systematic analysis of eye-tracking metrics for sleepiness , Debasis Roy
A meta-analysis: Gamification in education , Yalin Wang
Theses from 2020 2020
Values of artificial intelligence in marketing , Yingrui Xi
Theses from 2019 2019
Predictive modeling of webpage aesthetics , Ang Chen
Impact of framing and base size of computer security risk information on user behavior , Xinhui Zhan
Theses from 2018 2018
Classification of EEG signals of user states in gaming using machine learning , Chandana Mallapragada
Impact of probable and guaranteed monetary value on cybersecurity behavior of users , Santhosh Kumar Ravindran
Neural correlates of flow, boredom, and anxiety in gaming: An electroencephalogram study , Tejaswini Yelamanchili
Theses from 2017 2017
Impact of framing and priming on users' behavior in cybersecurity , Kavya Sharma
Sentiment analytics: Lexicons construction and analysis , Bo Yuan
Theses from 2016 2016
Factors influencing the adoption of smart wearable devices , Apurva Adapa
Effect of cooperation on players' immersion and enjoyment , Lakshmi Sushma Daggubati
Using eye-tracking to understand user behavior in deception detection system interaction , Prashanth Kumar Lakkapragada
Understanding user experience in gaming , Sri Chaitanya Sanaboina
Effect of timing and source of online product recommendations: An eye-tracking study , Qing Zeng
Bridging the gap between supply chain and consumer experience , Cui Zou
Theses from 2015 2015
Online diagnosis of diabetes with Twitter data , Farheen Ali
Theses from 2013 2013
Assessment of an enterprise employee portal using dashboard monitoring system: a case study , Aditi Mishra
Shopping alone online vs. co-browsing: a physiological and perceptual comparison , Ceren Topaloglu
Theses from 2012 2012
Under pressure: a psychophysiological analysis of the effect of temporal constraints on information processing and decision making , Nagaratna Krishna Sneha Pochinapeddi
Theses from 2011 2011
Improving student learning outcomes through personal response systems (clickers) , Ran Cai
Comprehensive evaluation of a computer based learning system , Arun Sharma Chintalapati
Assess commercialization feasibility of algae-based bio-fuel with Dashboard and Scorecard technologies , Madhur Chopra
Eyes don't lie: understanding users' first impressions on website design using eye tracking , Sirjana Dahal
Analyzing dashboard performance in educational, non-profit sectors , Rutuja B. Honnatti
Effect of web atmospheric cues on users' emotional responses in ecommerce , Tanvi Joginapelly
Social network analysis of the video bloggers' community in YouTube , Anusha Mogallapu
Applying text timing in corporate spin-off disclosure statement analysis: understanding the main concerns and recommendation of appropriate term weights , Aravindh Sekar
Longitudinal evaluation of a learning system for teaching geographical information system within the context of a geotechnical problem , Aparna Sukhavasi
Theses from 2010 2010
Developing a model for evaluating software tools in education , Vedant Jain
A pilot study in an application of text mining to learning system evaluation , Nitsawan Katerattanakul
Impact of management status, gender, and level of project involvement on corporate governance in a role-based enterprise portal environment , Daniel Augusto Pereira Brás Sequeira
Theses from 2009 2009
The effects of technology on literacy(s) , Thomas Glen Petersen
Integration of a GIS learning system into civil engineering curricula: an evaluation , Basanta Tandon
Comparison of dashboard-based and balanced scorecard-based corporate performance management system , Lin Zhu
Theses from 2007 2007
Toward improving performance measurement in public sector organizations , Matthew Thomas Kutz
An exploratory study of the videoblogger's community , John Warmbrodt
Theses from 2006 2006
A framework of text mining approach for sentiment analysis of news articles using information agents , Balasubramanian Guruswamy
An exploration of collaborative 3D visualization processing in engineering education and supporting tools , Erik Schwartz
A usability and performance analysis of multiple monitor displays and multitasking , Jacob M. Truemper
Theses from 2005 2005
Exploring cooperative learning in an initial computer programming course using Visual Basic , Christopher Duane Brown
Mental models in airborne landmine detection , John William Brown
A conceptual framework of using collaborative filtering algorithms to enhance keyword search , Shreyas S. Deokule
Multi-user search engine (MUSE): supporting collaborative information seeking and retrieval , Rashmi Krishnappa
Social networks: role of personalization and interaction in virtual community for enhancing business , Nisha Maguluru
Collaborative information seeking: A study of a patient care team in the emergency department , Patricia Ruma Spence
Theses from 2004 2004
Iterative usability testing in the development of a learning technology system for teaching geographic information systems within a civil engineering curriculum , John McKenna Sullivan
Learning in affectively intense virtual environments , Lawrence M. Wilfred
- Notify me via email or RSS
- All Authors
- Faculty Authors
- Departmental Web Page
- Library Resources
- View theses/dissertations on map
- View theses/dissertations in Google Earth
Home | About | FAQ | My Account | Accessibility Statement
- Assignment Help
- Essay Writing
- Dissertation Help
- TAFE Assignments
- CDR Writing
- Case Study Help
- Accounting and Finance
- Management Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- IT Assignment Help
- Law Assignment Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Originality Guaranteed
- Timely Assistance
- Best Quality
20 Information Technology Thesis Topics
- July 20th, 2016
Technology is evolving each day and its devices are becoming smaller, smarter and faster. Information Technology has become a vast topic where research can be carried out and findings derived.
When it comes to searching for thesis topics for Information Technology, students have the option to pick from the following list of 20 different areas as per their desire and inclination:
- Maintaining confidentiality and privacy in Electronic-Health Records
- Personal Cross-Media Information Management
- Online Enterprise Resource Planning
- Online Air Ticket Reservation System
- Profile Management System of Employees
- Using mobile technologies for Personal Health and Fitness Monitoring
- Development of Artificial Intelligence?
- Intelligent power management and monitoring for enterprises and homes
- Sustainable and Innovative web services
- Machine learning and Image processing for assistive visual interaction
- Image Sequences- Human Detection and Recognition
- Performance safety and security in Database, Information & Networking Systems
- Supply Chain Management and Business Process Workflow
- Traffic Parking Management and Parking Lot System
- SMS Marketing Software
- What are the implications of globalization through technology to the global economy
- Technology is continuously changing and computers, software programs, and other technologies are being used frequently that have frustrating problems and glitches. Is there any solution?
- How does the social media, cell phones, internet, and texting make the world smaller or bigger?
- Which is the most important and new technology for solving problems of the world?
- What are the long-term effects of living in a technological world? Are there any negative impacts of developing new technologies?
Students can choose from any of the aforementioned topics, but, they must get approval from their professors before making the final decision. Moreover, vast content is available on the internet as well as offline resources for the same.
If you don’t have the luxury of time to search for exclusively verified sources, or if the pressure of extra workload is bogging you down, TutorVersal can guide you to choose the topics, as well as you can get assistance from them to write the thesis.
You can refer to How to write university assignments?
Students require a technical background and critical analysis ability for completing their information technology thesis. The dedicated teams of IT professionals, academic ghostwriters, as well as research analysts at TutorVersal have been assisting IT students since the last decade. Along with thesis, the team can help students with essays, dissertations, coding assignments, management assignments and many more.
You can get your fresh assignment delivered online by filling up the ORDER NOW form, in which you need to put your requirements. Also, you can contact our customer care executives to schedule an appointment with our IT experts, who can guide you to choose the best topic for your assignment
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Please enter an answer in digits: twelve + 18 =
Yes, add me to your mailing list.
Our Academic Writing Experts at Your Service!
It takes just a minute to fill up the contact form and we will reach out to you in the shortest amount of time. With just three simple steps, you can confirm, pay, and get the delivery of your assignment at your doorstep.
Find the best tips and advice to improve your writing. Or, have a top expert write your paper.
130 Information Technology Research Topics And Quick Writing Prompts
The field of information technology is one of the most recent developments of the 21st century. Scholars argue that we are living in a technological age. Despite this buzz, however, many students still find it challenging to compose an information technology research topic.
Nonetheless, we are here to show you the way and lead you accordingly. Let us explore professional topics in information technology together then.
Quality Information Technology Topics For Research Paper
- The effects of Artificial Intelligence on complex and tedious tasks
- Discuss the development of computational & synthetic biology in research
- What are the limitations to the study of computer architecture in colleges?
- Discuss the evolution of animation, computer graphics, and game science
- Critically analyze how computing is contributing to the development
- What are the emerging fields of study in computer data science?
- How to manage data in the age of the 5G technology
- The impact of human-computer interaction on innovations
- How is machine learning exposing students to more recent opportunities in life?
- Evaluate molecular information systems and their role in biotechnology
- How information technology has contributed to natural language processing
- What are the latest developments in programming languages and software engineering
- Analyze emerging opportunities in the field of Robotics
College Research Paper Topics in Information Technology
- The rising security and privacy concerns with technological advancements
- What are the considerations when setting up systems and networking?
- Discuss the theory of computation and its contribution to information technology
- Why is ubiquitous computing attracting fewer students?
- The role of wireless and sensor systems in making the world a safe place
- Reasons, why cloud computing has helped save on space and efficiency
- Why are most computer students comprised of the male?
- Discuss the essence of amorphous computing in the 21st century
- How has biomedical mining impacted the health sector?
- Can cyborgs relate well with the man?
- How neural networking is making brain surgery a swift process
- The role of swarm intelligence in collaboration and brainstorming
- How are companies maximizing the use of Big Data?
List of Topics For Research Paper in Information Technology
- Discuss how the Internet of Things is transforming how people conduct their activities
- Challenges to software-defined networking
- How are marketers and promoters taking up software as a service?
- The role of augmented reality and virtual reality in healthcare systems
- How intelligent apps are making life easier for man
- The role of information technology in detecting fake news and malicious viral content
- Long term effects of a technologically oriented world
- Technological advancements that made it possible for the SpaceX shuttle to land on the International Space Station
- How technology is making learning more practical and student-centered
- What role has technology played in the spread of world pandemics?
- How are governments able to shut down the Internet for their countries during particular events?
- Does social media make the world a global village or a divided universe?
- Discuss the implications of technological globalization
Unique Information Technology Research Topics
- Discuss the areas of life which have been least exploited using technology
- What are the considerations for setting up an educational curriculum on computer technology?
- Compare and contrast between different computer processing powers
- Why is Random Access Memory so crucial to the functioning of a computer?
- Should computer as a subject be mandatory for all students in college?
- How information technology has helped keep the world together during the quarantine period
- Discuss why most hackers manage to break firewalls of banks
- Are automated teller machine cards a safe way of keeping your bank details?
- Why should every institution incorporate automated systems in its functions?
- Who is more intelligent than the other? Man or Computer systems?
- How is NASA implementing the use of Information technology to explore space?
- The impact of automated message replies on smartphones.
- Do mobile phones contain radiations that cause cancer?
IT Research Topics For High School Students
- How does natural language processing compare with machine learning?
- What is the role of virtual reality in the entertainment industry?
- Discuss the application of computer vision technology in autonomous cars
- How have CCTVs assisted in keeping the world safe?
- Effects of phishing and spying on relationships
- Why cyber espionage is on the rise in the face of the 5G technology
- Compare and contrast between content-based recommendation vs. collaborative filtering
- Evaluate the interconnection between the Internet of things and artificial intelligence
- Analyze the amount of data generated from the Internet of things in devices
- Ethical and legal implications of various technological practices
- How technology has contributed to the formation of Genetically Modified Organisms
- Describe in detail the vaccine development process
- Why nanotechnology may be the only hope left in treating HIV
Hot Topics in IT
- How companies can incorporate information technologies in their policy management systems
- The role of IT in enhancing service delivery in customer care centers
- How IT has made advertising more appealing and authentic to the consumer
- Discuss the innovation of the Next Generation education systems
- Why are there fewer Information Technology colleges and universities in developing countries?
- Discuss WIFI connectivity in developed countries
- What are the considerations when purchasing a Bandwidth Monitor?
- How to create an effective Clinic Management System for intensive care
- Factors that necessitate the development of an Enterprise Level System Information Management
- Is it possible to develop fully functional Intelligent Car Transportation Systems?
- Why the world should adopt E-Waste Management systems ASAP
- Discuss the impact of weather and climate on internet strength and connectivity
- The role of advanced information technologies preserving classified documents
Interesting Information Technology Topics
- Human resource information management systems in large organizations
- Evaluate the effectiveness of online enterprise resource planning
- A critical analysis of object tracking using radial function networks
- How has Bluetooth mobile phone technology developed over time?
- Ethical challenges arising from new media information technologies
- How the computer has developed over the last decade
- The role of social media in enhancing communication strategies
- Why new media technologies have made physical newspapers obsolete
- The impact of the Internet of news sourcing, production, distribution, and sharing
- Discuss the structures of various communication structures
- How social media is making ads easily accessible
- The impact of social networking sites on personal contact
- Discuss the latest content marketing ideas in the wake of information technology
Topics Related To Information Technology
- The impact of media exposure to adolescents and teenagers
- How mass media is slowly but surely taking over the place of personal socialization
- How to use the Internet and interactive media as advertising tools
- Discuss the trends in music marketing in a digital world
- The use of hype in new media technologies
- The impact of using YouTube and video blogs in communication messages
- Discuss the challenges that are arising as a result of new media technologies
- How to build trustful relationships in virtual communication channels
- Why it is impossible to maintain privacy in social media
- Reasons why cyberbullying continues to persist in various communication technologies
- The change in interpersonal communication with the invention of information technology
- Is the future of information technologies right?
- Discuss how sensationalism is persisting in the wake of new media technologies
Research Proposal Topics in Information Technology
- Is it possible to live in a world without social media?
- The impact of mass media on morality and decency in the 21st century
- Advantages and disadvantages of renewable energy sources
- How effective is hydrogen power over others?
- An overview of renewable energy technologies
- The impact of robots in improving food safety
- How are drones useful in keeping large acres of land secure?
- The impact of 3D printing on the practice of medicine
- The effectiveness of having robots in infectious disease units
- The impact of hydroponic farming
- How to improve disease control using technology
- Eliminating poisonous substances in food using technology
- The effectiveness of robotic surgeries
Hot Topics in Computer Science
- Distinguish between virtual reality and human perception
- How are the inventions in the field of computer science transforming the world
- Evaluate the effectiveness of high-dimensional data modeling
- Limitations to the field of computer science
- Are colleges and universities producing competent computer scientists?
- How ethical hacking has turned out to be worse
- The essence of having specialized banking systems
- What is the most effective security measure: A serial code or fingerprint?
- The development of programming languages
- The effect of computational thinking on science
- Is it possible to eliminate stalking?
- Ways of improving patent rights for technological innovations
- An overview of the different types of software security
Did you find an IT topic for your assignment? If not, our expert thesis writers are here for you. Order a research paper from us today and get to enjoy professional services.
Make PhD experience your own
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
As Putin continues killing civilians, bombing kindergartens, and threatening WWIII, Ukraine fights for the world's peaceful future.
- IT Projects
Information Technology Thesis Ideas
Published on Jan 09, 2023
- More IT Projects
- IT Project Topics for Students
- Project Ideas for Information Technology
- Information Technology Project Topics PPT
- IT Project Topics Mini Project
- IT Projects Ideas
- IT Projects Topics
- Get a Free Quote
- Manage Your Orders
- Plagiarism Free Guarantee
- Our writers
- Dissertation chapter: Abstract
- Dissertation chapter: Introduction
- Dissertation chapter: Hypothesis
- Dissertation chapter: Literature Review
- Dissertation chapter: Methodology
- Dissertation chapter: Results
- Dissertation chapter: Discussion
- Dissertation chapter: Conclusion
- Dissertation Proposal
- Thesis Statement
- Thesis Proposal
- Research Proposal
- Academic Help
- Dissertation Help
- Research Proposal Help
- Sample Dissertations
- Sample Research Proposals
- Sample Theses
- Thesis Help
- Thesis Topics
- Writing Tips
- NO Swindlers: How to Get Free Case Studies for MBA Students
- 4 Hottest Issues to Be Discovered in Criminology Dissertations These Days
- Get Started Right Now: 20 Computer Science Dissertation Topics
- Choosing a Dissertation Title: 3 Exemplified Components Your Topic Has to Consist Of
- Items That Make Business Dissertations Differ from the Others
- Statement of the Problem: Sample Thesis Statement and 6 Questions It Has to Answer
20 Information Technology Thesis Topics
If you need information technology thesis topics, you have come to the right place. Below is a list of topics you might be able to use for your writing task.
- How Digital Tools Make the Workplace Less Productive
- Hackers Anonymous: How Vigilant Hacker Groups Target Terrorists
- How IT Helped Globalization: Why People Are Not More Culturally Friendly Now
- Internet Privacy: Is There Such a Thing?
- Digital Reading: How the Brain Has Changed as a Result
- Free Speech: How a Guaranteed Right Has Changed with IT Advancements
- The Changes to Neuroplasticity: How Tablet Devices Have Created Focus Problems
- The Use of IT Filters by Governments to Influence Society
- The Generational Gap: How Generations Are Further Apart Because of Technology
- Internet Gambling: Exacerbating Additions with Computer Technology
- The Impact Internet Has on Pornography
- Digital Imaging: How It Impacts an Industry of Your Choosing
- Internet Marketing and the Growth of the Dying Marketing Industry
- National Security Risks and Computer Viruses
- Computer Crimes: How Governments Are Hacking Data too
- The Growth of the Distance Education: IT in the Modern Classroom
- Information Retrieval Methods: Why Wiping a Hard Drive Is No Longer Enough
- The Fine Line Between Ethical and Unethical Hacking: How a Misstep Can Ruin Lives
- The Use of Simplified Data Processing in Modern IT
- The Internet and Art: How Money Laundering Has Grown
Given that this is a thesis, you must remember that the topic should be something you can address in such a way that you contribute more to the academic world. Don’t try to cover something that has already been done. Be original. Take an existing idea or something someone else has written about and use it as a platform for expounding upon a smaller or larger facet of that work. It is important to remember that while you are looking out for your topic, your overarching thesis goal is to solve a real problem in the world, contain real theoretical work, and have real empirical results. You want to connect your work to existing research and show how your work contributes in a meaningful way.
Our professional thesis writing service is committed to provide PhD and Master’s degree students with dissertation assistance in academic paper writing.
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Send us your paper details.
We'll find the best professional writer for you!
Just send us your paper details.
Need Help With Your Dissertation?
We'll find the best writer for your subject!
- For Librarians
- For Publishers
- For Researchers
- OAPEN Home
Special Topics in Information Technology
Publisher website, publication date and place, classification.
- Imported or submitted locally
Export search results
The export option will allow you to export the current search results of the entered query to a file. Differen formats are available for download. To export the items, click on the button corresponding with the preferred download format.
A logged-in user can export up to 15000 items. If you're not logged in, you can export no more than 500 items.
To select a subset of the search results, click "Selective Export" button and make a selection of the items you want to export. The amount of items that can be exported at once is similarly restricted as the full export.
After making a selection, click one of the export format buttons. The amount of items that will be exported is indicated in the bubble next to export format.
Degree Requirements: 30 Credit Hours (Thesis)
Admission requirements, regular admission.
- Admissions to the MSIT program are competitive. Meeting the admission requirements does not guarantee admission to the program.
- Completed requirements for the Bachelor’s degree at a college or university accredited by the proper regional accrediting association.
- An undergraduate degree or the equivalent in Information Technology, Computer Science/Engineering, or Information Systems, or a closely related field of study.
- A 3.00 (4.0 scale) cumulative grade point average (GPA) or higher on courses in undergraduate work, or equivalent.
- International students must meet College of Graduate Studies English Proficiency requirements.
- two years of work experience in the IT field if the undergraduate degree is not in information technology, information systems, computer science/engineering or a closely related field; and
- a competitive score on the GRE or GMAT exam. The GRE or GMAT exam may be waived if the applicant has three or more years of work experience in IT or a closely related field.
A student may be granted provisional admission based upon the recommendation of the Master of Science in Information Technology Graduate Program Coordinator or Department Chair.
Non-degree students are accepted on an individual basis as space is available.
Program of Study
1 (See footnote below)
Core Requirements Credit Hours: 12
- IT 7130 - IT Governance (3 Credit Hours)
- IT 7131 - Information Technology Research Methods (3 Credit Hours)
- IT 7134 - IT Project Management (3 Credit Hours)
- IT 7135 - Seminar in IT (3 Credit Hours)
Electives Courses Credit Hours: 12
- IT 5090G - Selected Topics in Information Technology (3 Credit Hours)
- IT 5135G - Data Analytics (3 Credit Hours)
- IT 5233G - Web and Mobile Security Fundamentals (3 Credit Hours)
- IT 5236G - Distributed and Mobile Systems (3 Credit Hours)
- IT 5433G - Information Storage and Management (3 Credit Hours)
- IT 5434G - Advanced Network Security (3 Credit Hours)
- IT 7090 - Selected Topics in Information Technology (1-3 Credit Hours)
- IT 7133 - Digital Security and Forensics Investigation (3 Credit Hours)
- IT 7176 - Data Visualization (3 Credit Hours)
- IT 7177 - Reliable IT System Design (3 Credit Hours)
- IT 7178 - System Security and Information Assurance Strategies (3 Credit Hours)
- IT 7179 - Web Graphics Design Studio (3 Credit Hours)
- IT 7790 - MSIT Internship (1-3 Credit Hours)
- IT 7895 - Special Problems in IT (1-3 Credit Hours)
- Or other elective courses approved by MSIT Program Coordinator
Thesis Credit Hours: 6
- IT 7999 - Thesis (1-6 Credit Hours)
Total Credit Hours: 30
1 A minimum of 50% of courses for the Master of Science in Information Technology degree must be taken at or above the 6000 level.
Each candidate for the Master of Science in Information Technology Thesis Option degree must complete a thesis on a subject approved by the graduate thesis committee. The major professor supervises the research, directs the writing of the thesis, and approves the thesis in its final form. Prior to the final approval, the thesis is read by the thesis committee. One member, termed the second reader, has responsibility for an intensive and rigorous criticism of the thesis and a third member of the thesis committee has the responsibility of an “editorial reader.” Both second and third readers must report all comments to the major professor. The thesis must be defended in an oral examination before the graduate committee prior to final approval and sign-off. The style and format for the completed thesis shall follow that prescribed by the Program Director for the Master of Science in Information Technology degree. Procedural steps in the preparation of the thesis are as follows:
- The prospectus for the thesis shall be submitted to the major professor and thesis committee for approval.
- The student must prepare the thesis for electronic submission following the latest version of the Electronic Thesis and Dissertation (ETD): Student Guide to Preparation and Processing manual.
- The thesis must be electronically submitted to the ETD site for format check by the final thesis submission deadline as stated in the University Calendar.
- The final corrected thesis must be electronically submitted to the ETD site by the ETD format check submission deadline as stated in the University Calendar. The final document must be electronically approved by the Thesis Committee.
Accelerated Bachelors to Masters (ABM)
Degree requirements: 30 credit hours.
In accordance with SACSCOC requirements, 120 unique credit hours are required in a Bachelors degree program, and at least 30 unique credit hours are required for a Masters degree program. The MSIT -ABM program combines 124 hours from the BSIT program and 30 hours from the MSIT program , exceeding the required 150 unique hours between undergraduate and graduate degree programs by 4 hours. The Jack N. Averitt College of Graduate Studies Handbook for Program Directors and Graduate Advisors permits a maximum of 9 shared credit hours between the undergraduate and graduate degree programs. Therefore, BSIT -ABM students may share a maximum of 4 credit hours of graduate level courses (5000G) in satisfying the requirements of both degree programs.
For regular admission to the Accelerated Bachelor’s to Master’s of Science in Information Technology (ABM-MSIT) degree program, the applicant must have:
- Enrollment as a current Georgia Southern undergraduate student majoring in Information Technology.
- Completed at least 45 credit hours completed in the undergraduate program; including the courses MATH 1111 , COMM 1110 , STAT 1401 , IT 1130 , and IT 2333 , each with a grade of C or better.
- A 3.0 (4.0 scale) cumulative GPA or higher in undergraduate coursework.
ABM programs do not allow provisional admission. ABM programs are designed for students who have demonstrated a high level of undergraduate academic performance that validates their ability to be successful graduate students. Students who do not meet the minimum requirements for regular admission may be granted admission to the program upon approval of an admissions committee consisting of at least the Department Chair and the Graduate Program director.
ABM Degree Requirements: 30 Credit Hours (Thesis & Non-Thesis)
- A student in the ABM program will be allowed to use up to 4 credits of upper division IT courses offered within the Information Technology program in meeting the requirements of both a bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree.
- Maintain a cumulative graduate GPA of 3.0 (grade of “B” or better) in their graduate degree course work (including the 4 credits of graduate course work shared with the undergraduate degree).
- Meet all requirements for both the BSIT and MSIT degrees.
- An undergraduate student enrolled in graduate classes is limited to 6 credit hours of graduate coursework per semester.
- A minimum of 50% of courses for the Master of Science in Information Technology degree must be taken at or above the 6000 level.
Graduate students are advised by their program. Graduate students should reach out to their graduate program director for information regarding the structures in place to facilitate advisement. For more information visit Graduate Academic Advisement .
Graduate students can also contact the Jack N. Averitt College of Graduate Studies for more information about their program director. Phone: 912-478-COGS (2647) Email: [email protected]
Information Technology is important in business, as it helps in cost reduction, better communication, improvement of financial management, improvement of public relations and time saving.
People are surrounded by examples of modern technology every day, from cellphones to the diagnostic equipment physicians use when patients visit their offices and the software children use both in the classroom and for their homework.
Technology has many benefits, such as improved productivity, efficient communication, facilitation of e-commerce and promotes research and development. In addition, technology encourages global socialization through social networks, such as...
thesis, Robert Morris University. View Abstract. Add to Collection. Akoma, Ahunna Margaux. Decision-making, information communication technology
Business and Information Technology Masters Theses ; PDF ; Computer gamification: Addressing symptoms of inattentive ADHD in children, Shavonne Victoria Halterman.
20 Information Technology Thesis Topics · Maintaining confidentiality and privacy in Electronic-Health Records · Personal Cross-Media Information
Interesting Information Technology Topics · Human resource information management systems in large organizations · Evaluate the effectiveness of online enterprise
Explore Information Technology Thesis Ideas, Information Technology Projects Topics, IEEE IT Minor and Major Project Topics or Ideas
20 Information Technology Thesis Topics · How Digital Tools Make the Workplace Less Productive · Hackers Anonymous: How Vigilant Hacker Groups Target Terrorists
Developing a mobile app to help people track and manage their health · Creating a system for automating the process of scheduling appointments · Designing a
Each year, more than 50 PhDs graduate from the program. This book gathers the outcomes of the nine best theses defended in 2018-19 and selected for the IT PhD
This thesis focuses on the impact of IT on organizational structure. A framework for analysis consisting of four eras of IT use has been developed and forms the
PDF | The term "information technology" (IT) became an official classification keyword for ProQuest/UMI's Dissertations & Theses Global database in.
Information Technology, M.S.I.T. (Thesis). Degree Requirements: 30 Credit Hours (Thesis). Admission Requirements.