Thank you for your interest in our company.
Unfortunately, we are not hiring writers now due to low season.
We will be glad to review your application in the future.
100 Inspiring Statistics Research Topics
Definition and importance of statistics.
The definition of statistics is always different, depending on your subject and methodology. In simple terms, it is a defined study, analysis, and manipulation of data that must be reviewed. The complex part of statistical analysis is drawing conclusions or coming up with reports. Since it all comes down to data interpretation, one must think about choosing good statistics research topics. Start by addressing various scientific, industrial, or social problems. It will make it easier to narrow things down and find the most efficient solution, be it a manual statistical interpretation or software automation. If things do not work for you, remember that you can pay for research paper and receive additional help with calculation or methodology choice. It will also help you to quote every statistical bit of data correctly if it has been taken from an outside source!
How To Write Statistics Research Topics?
The trick here is to know what methodology will be used to collect and interpret statistical data. Even if you have not chosen your statistics project topic, think about it before going any further. It will help you learn about what kind of data will be researched as the sample will be picked correctly. Your basic outline for choosing the right topic should be this way:
- Introduction of a problem or a scenario.
- Methodology choice and explanation.
- Statistical research itself in the body part.
- Samples variables and deviations.
- Statistical interpretation as your conclusion part.
Always provide sources for statistical data that has been referred to if it is not your first-hand obtained data!
100 Research Topics For Statistics
- good statistics research topics .
It must be noted that statistics are required by numerous disciplines these days, which is why choosing something good for your research can deal with anything. Starting with social media analysis to an estimation of students that have passed the exam successfully, all of it can relate to good stat research topics.
- The pros and cons of regression analysis.
- How accurate is the use of AI-based tools in statistical analysis?
- The online news reports and the fluctuations: statistical reports.
- How can statistical discrepancy be fixed with the help of estimation methods?
- National income and the regulation of cryptocurrencies.
- Covid-19 vaccination in the United States and effectiveness of treatments statistics.
- Mathematical prediction models vs observation strategies.
- Bias in quantitative data analysis in Sociology studies.
- Descriptive statistics vs inferential analysis methods.
- Artificial sampling and the role of estimation in modeled statistics.
- Statistics Topics For Research Project
When you have to choose a specific topic that will reflect statistical methods, start by narrowing things down or determining what kind of analysis will be used. You can think about the role that statistical analysis plays in a certain field. See some examples below:
- Social media and sample size determination methods.
- SAS and coefficient of variation mistakes: manual vs automatic calculation.
- Interpretation of statistical results when using SPSS reporting system.
- The role of standard deviation when using Z-test analysis for social subjects.
- The reasons for using ANOVA testing when dealing with online surveys.
- Commercial hypothesis approach to online trading: why statistical analysis won't be accurate.
- How can diversity be explained with the help of statistical analysis?
- The link between playing video games and the violent outbreaks among college students: statistics.
- College loans: the reasons why the numbers increase and the related controversy.
- Analysis of the Markov Chain for determination of statistical limitations.
- Ph.D. Research Topics In Statistics
As a rule, dealing with Ph.D. is supposed to be more challenging, yet statistical methods still remain the same. It is the subject and the data sample set that go through the changes. For example, you can choose electrical engineering for your statistical method to match the Ph.D. academic level.
- The use of statistical analysis in Quantum Physics: pros and cons when accuracy is essential.
- How can numerical calculations help with theoretical polymers.
- Data Assimilation when dealing with Big Data processes: statistical variables.
- The role of probability when one must apply Stochastic Analysis methods.
- Applicable Analysis and the benefits of statistical surveys for social distancing.
- Improvement of prediction methods in aeronautics.
- Cryptocurrencies and the statistical methods for SWIFT transactions.
- Why acceleration in the banking sector can be more harmful than useful today?
- Cell response and genetics: manual analysis and temporal factor.
- Business intelligence analysis methods: human analysis vs automatic computation.
- Easy Statistics Research Topics
If you want to find an easy statistics research area, think about the real-life application of statistics. It will help you choose easier research topics for statistics. Just make sure to provide explanations of how statistical research helps, talk about why it happens, and how exactly.
- The role of statistics in Data Mining processes.
- The real-life use of entropy estimation in engineering fields.
- Statistical analysis in the field of speech recognition.
- Online grammar checking and the use of empirical entropy methods.
- Ranking statistical approach when estimating the accuracy of college exams.
- Estimation of probiotics: how much time is necessary for an accurate statistical sample?
- How will the population of the United States increase in twenty years?
- What statistical methods are most useful for active sports?
- The legislation and the statistical reports dealing with controversial subjects.
- Transparency of statistical methods and the U.S. Census Bureau reporting system.
- Survey Methods Statistics Research Topics
Not a single statistical method may go without some sort of survey method. It is one of the reasons why we have included various statistics research paper topics that are based on surveys and their practical examples.
- The pros and cons of online surveys for business purposes.
- Data collecting and the use of the predefined groups.
- Analysis of strengths of multiple-question survey method: Geographical dependence and statistical survey methods
- Sampling accuracy and the link to wording in survey questions.
- How can statistical studies become more cost-effective by turning to surveys?
- Drawing survey conclusions and imputation techniques.
- The challenges of super population models in healthcare researching.
- What has the Covid-19 pandemic revealed about inaccurate surveys in 2021?
- Differential calculus versus spatial statistical research methods.
- Inner calculation formulas are most commonly used in online surveys.
- Business Statistics Research Topics
When you need something statistical for your business, think about estimation, prognosis, and analysis. In the majority of cases, you shall deal with economics and finances to provide the pros and cons of certain methodologies. See some statistical research topic examples that relate to business matters:
- Economic data analysis when dealing with probabilities.
- Data distribution when working with descriptive samples: violations, bias, and privacy matters.
- Inferential statistics for small business owners: things one must know.
- The peculiarities of business data sampling: pros and cons of software solutions.
- Linear regression analysis: how can two different business projects be approached at once?
- Index numbers, random probability, and accuracy in economic data relations.
- Programming statistics: the benefits of dataset approach to statistics.
- Commercial statistics: how should the information be prepared for the best accuracy?
- Suggestive evidence vs real evidence among business corporations.
- AI-based statistical report analysis: financial calculation vs human estimation methods.
- Applied Statistics Research Topics
If your college professor asked you to deal with applied statistics for your next assignment, have no worries because applied statistics are related to practice. For example, you can provide a certain case or turn to an actual event where statistical practice can or will be used. Once you choose a case study, narrow things down and see our examples:
- The challenges of statistical analysis and unstructured data.
- The pros and cons of text mining methods and educational statistics.
- Scientific approach to analysis vs basic social media analysis methods.
- Statistical software: what kind of data should not pass through classic solutions?
- The field of healthcare and processing of sensitive statistical information.
- Energy sources and statistical estimation of the green energy benefits.
- Changes in politics and turbulence in economic estimation.
- Globalization and statistical information coming from more than one source.
- Composition of a manual statistical report for unstable political environments.
- The percentage of aggression in active sports: behavioral statistics.
- Sports Statistics Research Topics
Regardless of whether you are making bets on sports or want to find out who might win the game by turning to scientific methods, sports statistics is what you will need. See some good statistics research topics about sports to get inspired:
- Why are Pareto charts preferred more compared to bubble charts for baseball series?
- Data analysis in sporting events: a comparison of baseball and basketball statistics.
- Recording live data sets: how can median accuracy be achieved?
- The role of free agencies for ranking purposes: bias in sports statistics.
- The peculiarities of NFL statistician's work and the reporting privacy.
- Why does the average distance gained per running session matter in soccer?
- Past games analysis information vs future estimates.
- The role of the news organization and the live changes to statistical estimation.
- Inter-sportive data and the commonalities encountered by statisticians in NBA and NFL.
- Knowledge of strengths and weaknesses of teams and their importance for accurate statistics in sports.
- Possible Research Topics For Statistics
Here are the possible subjects where statistics can be researched. If you are not good with formulas and mathematical calculations, these inspiring statistical research topics will help you:
- Cyberbullying and common patterns used for online attacks: collecting stats.
- The role of statistics during political campaigns and elections.
- The success ratio of male vs female employees in Amazon Inc.
- The role of sociological estimation for the establishment of statistical data sets.
- How can data mining practices help establish more accurate statistics?
- The role of urgent calculation for statistical reports in the military.
- Estimation of descriptive statistics during Covid-19 times.
- Western and Southern African statistical reporting agencies: case study comparison.
- Statistical bias in politics: why transparency cannot be achieved.
- The use of statistical estimation in mechanical engineering.
- Psychology Research Topics for Statistics
Psychology, Sociology, Healthcare, and Education are among those topics where statistical analysis is essential. Since psychology encompasses philosophy and the constant variables, depending on the case, these statistical psychology topics will be helpful.
- PTSD and understanding of descriptive trends in Psychology.
- Statistical testing and probability's importance: the role of the researchers.
- Acceptable significance and probability levels in clinical Psychology.
- The use of hypothesis and the role of P 0.05 for better comprehension.
- What statistical data is usually rejected in Psychology?
- The use of elementary statistical principles and reasoning in psychological analysis.
- The role of correlation when there are several psychological concepts at play.
- Statistical reporting based on actual case study learning and modeling.
- Naturalistic observation as a scientific sample in Psychology.
- How should descriptive statistics capture behavioral data sets?
Fitting Your Statistical Research Correctly
One of the most common challenges with statistics is knowing where to fit related data without making it look awkward. If you are in such a situation, our friendly experts are here to provide assistance. As they write research papers for money , they provide you with custom-tailored ideas and will help you avoid plagiarism as you refer to existing case studies. If you want to end up with a great statistical research project, asking for additional guidance is only natural! Take your time to research our list of inspiring statistical topics for research paper and get help when necessary!
Order your paper now!
- Marketing Research Paper Topics
- List of 78 Top Cyber Security Topics for Research
- 50+ Best Topics for Research in Computer Science
- 50+ Best Astronomy Research Topics You Can Write About
- 50+ Inspiring Animal Research Topics
Recent Dissertation Topics
Dan Kowal - "Bayesian Methods for Functional and Time Series Data"
Dissertation Advisor: David Matteson and David Ruppert
Initial job placement: assistant professor, Department of Statistics, Rice University
Keegan Kang - "Data Dependent Random Projections"
Dissertation Advisor: Giles Hooker
David Sinclair - "Model Selection Results for High Dimensional Graphical Models on Binary and Count Data with Applications to FMRI and Genomics"
Liu, yanning – "statistical issues in the design and analysis of clinical trials".
Dissertation Advisor: Bruce Turnbull
Nicholson, William Bertil – "Tools for Modeling Sparse Vector Autoregressions"
Dissertation Advisor: David Matteson
Tupper, Laura Lindley – "Topics in Classification and Clustering of High-Dimensional Data"
Chetelat, didier – "high-dimensional inference by unbiased risk estimation".
Dissertation Advisor: Martin Wells
Initial Job Placement: Assistant Professor Universite de Montreal, Montreal, Canada
Gaynanova, Irina – "Estimation Of Sparse Low-Dimensional Linear Projections"
Dissertation Advisor: James Booth
Initial Job Placement: Assistant Professor, Texas A&M, College Station, TX
Mentch, Lucas – "Ensemble Trees and CLTS: Statistical Inference in Machine Learning"
Initial Job Placement: Assistant Professor, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA
Risk, Ben – "Topics in Independent Component Analysis, Likelihood Component Analysis, and Spatiotemporal Mixed Modeling"
Dissertation Advisors: David Matteson and David Ruppert
Initial Job Placement: Postdoctoral Fellow, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC
Zhao, Yue – "Contributions to the Statistical Inference for the Semiparametric Elliptical Copula Model"
Disseration Advisor: Marten Wegkamp
Initial Job Placement: Postoctoral Fellow, McGill University, Montreal, Canada
Chen, Maximillian Gene – "Dimension Reduction and Inferential Procedures for Images"
Dissertation Advisor: Martin Wells
Earls, Cecelia – Bayesian hierarchical Gaussian process models for functional data analysis
Dissertation Advisor: Giles Hooker
Initial Job Placement: Lecturer, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
Li, James Yi-Wei – "Tensor (Multidimensional Array) Decomposition, Regression, and Software for Statistics and Machine Learning"
Initial Job Placement: Research Scientist, Yahoo Labs
Schneider, Matthew John – "Three Papers on Time Series Forecasting and Data Privacy"
Dissertation Advisor: John Abowd
Initial Job Placement: Assistant Professor, Northwestern University, Evanston, IL
Thorbergsson, Leifur – "Experimental design for partially observed Markov decision processes"
Initial Job Placement: Data Scientist, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY
Wan, Muting – "Model-Based Classification with Applications to High-Dimensional Data in Bioinformatics"
Initial Job Placement: Senior Associate, 1010 Data, New York, NY
Johnson, Lynn Marie – "Topics in Linear Models: Methods for Clustered, Censored Data and Two-Stage Sampling Designs"
Dissertation Advisor: Robert Strawderman
Initial Job Placement: Statistical Consultant, Cornell, Statistical Consulting Unit, Ithaca, NY
Tecuapetla Gomez, Inder Rafael – "Asymptotic Inference for Locally Stationary Processes"
Dissertation Advisor: Michael Nussbaum
Initial Job Placement: Postdoctoral Fellow, Georg-August-Universitat Gottigen, Gottigen, Germany.
Bar, Haim – "Parallel Testing, and Variable Selection -- a Mixture-Model Approach with Applications in Biostatistics"
Dissertation Advisor: James Booth
Initial Job Placement: Postdoc, Department of Medicine, Weill Medical Center, New York, NY
Cunningham, Caitlin – "Markov Methods for Identifying ChIP-seq Peaks"
Initial Job Placement: Assistant Professor, Le Moyne College, Syracuse, NY
Ji, Pengsheng – "Selected Topics in Nonparametric Testing and Variable Selection for High Dimensional Data"
Dissertation Advisor: Michael Nussbaum
Initial Job Placement: Assistant Professor, University of Georgia, Athens, GA
Morris, Darcy Steeg – "Methods for Multivariate Longitudinal Count and Duration Models with Applications in Economics"
Dissertation Advisor: Francesca Molinari
Initial Job Placement: Research Mathematical Statistician, Center for Statistical Research and Methodology, U.S. Census Bureau, Washington DC
Narayanan, Rajendran – "Shrinkage Estimation for Penalised Regression, Loss Estimation and Topics on Largest Eigenvalue Distributions"
Initial Job Placement: Visiting Scientist, Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata, India
Xiao, Luo – "Topics in Bivariate Spline Smoothing"
Dissertation Advisor: David Ruppert
Initial Job Placement: Postdoc, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD
Zeber, David – "Extremal Properties of Markov Chains and the Conditional Extreme Value Model"
Dissertation Advisor: Sidney Resnick
Initial Job Placement: Data Analyst, Mozilla, San Francisco, CA
Clement, David – "Estimating equation methods for longitudinal and survival data"
Dissertation Advisor: Robert Strawderman
Initial Job Placement: Quantitative Analyst, Smartodds, London UK
Eilertson, Kirsten – "Estimation and inference of random effect models with applications to population genetics and proteomics"
Dissertation Advisor: Carlos Bustamante
Initial Job Placement: Biostatistician, The J. David Gladstone Institutes, San Francisco CA
Grabchak, Michael – "Tempered stable distributions: properties and extensions"
Dissertation Advisor: Gennady Samorodnitsky
Initial Job Placement: Assistant Professor, UNC Charlotte, Charlotte NC
Li, Yingxing – "Aspects of penalized splines"
Initial Job Placement: Assistant Professor, The Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics, Xiamen University
Lopez Oliveros, Luis – "Modeling end-user behavior in data networks"
Dissertation Advisor: Sidney Resnick
Initial Job Placement: Consultant, Murex North America, New York NY
Ma, Xin – "Statistical Methods for Genome Variant Calling and Population Genetic Inference from Next-Generation Sequencing Data"
Initial Job Placement: Postdoc, Stanford University, Stanford CA
Kormaksson, Matthias – "Dynamic path analysis and model based clustering of microarray data"
Dissertation Advisor: James Booth
Initial Job Placement: Postdoc, Department of Public Health, Weill Cornell Medical College, New York NY
Schifano, Elizabeth – "Topics in penalized estimation"
Initial Job Placement: Postdoc, Department of Biostatistics, Harvard University, Boston MA
Hanlon, Bret – "High-dimensional data analysis"
Dissertation Advisor: Anand Vidyashankar
Shaby, Benjamin – "Tools for hard bayesian computations"
Initial Job Placement: Postdoc, SAMSI, Durham NC
Zipunnikov, Vadim – "Topics on generalized linear mixed models"
Initial Job Placement: Postdoc, Department of Biostatistics, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore MD
Barger, Kathryn Jo-Anne – "Objective bayesian estimation for the number of classes in a population using Jeffreys and reference priors"
Dissertation Advisor: John Bunge
Initial Job Placement: Pfizer Incorporated
Chan, Serena Suewei – "Robust and efficient inference for linear mixed models using skew-normal distributions"
Initial Job Placement: Statistician, Takeda Pharmaceuticles, Deerfield IL
Lin, Haizhi – "Distressed debt prices and recovery rate estimation"
Dissertation Advisor: Martin Wells
Initial Job Placement: Associate, Fixed Income Department, Credit Suisse Securities (USA), New York, NY
- Dissertation Writing Service
- Dissertation Assistance Service
- Dissertation Consulting Service
- Buy Dissertation
- Dissertation Abstract Writing Services
- Dissertation Formatting Service
- Buy Dissertation Methodology
- Dissertation Case Study Service
- Pay For Dissertation
- Dissertation Chapter Writing Services
- Dissertation Conclusion Services
- Dissertation Data Analysis Services
- Dissertation Discussion Writing Services
- Dissertation Introduction Writing Service
- Dissertation Outline Service
- Online Dissertation Help
- Write My Dissertation
- Do My Dissertation
- Help With Thesis Writing Service
- Dissertation Writing England
- Dissertation Writing Service London
- Dissertation Writing Northern Ireland
- Dissertation Writing Scotland
- Dissertation Writing Wales
- Personal Statement Writing Service
- Marketing Dissertation
- Digital Marketing Dissertation
- Law Dissertation
- Economics Dissertation
- Accounting Dissertation
- Business Management Dissertation
- Nursing Dissertation
- Psychology Dissertation
- Social Media Marketing Dissertation
- English Literature Dissertation
- Finance Dissertation
- History Dissertation
- HRM Dissertation
- IT Dissertation
- Linguistics Dissertation
- Supply Chain Management Dissertation
- Health And Social Care Dissertation
- Buy Master Dissertation
- Buy MBA Dissertation
- Buy PhD Dissertation
- Masters Dissertation Proposal Help
- MBA Dissertation Proposal Help
- PhD Data Collection Services
- PhD Dissertation Proposal Help
- PhD Qualitative Data Analysis Services
- Master Thesis Help
- PhD Thesis Writing Help
- PhD Dissertation Editing
- Finance Dissertation Editing
- Digital Marketing Dissertation Editing
- Accounting Dissertation Editing
- Sociology Dissertation Editing
- English Literature Dissertation Editing
- Economics Dissertation Editing
- Linguistics Dissertation Editing
- Business Management Dissertation Editing
- Psychology Dissertation Editing
- Marketing Dissertation Editing
- Academic Poster Designing Services
- Dissertation PowerPoint Presentation Service
- Dissertation Presentation Writing Services
- Literature Review Writing Service
- Primary Data Collection Service
- Qualitative Data Dissertation Services
- Research Data Collection Service
- Secondary Data Collection Help
Hire a Writer
Get an expert writer for your academic paper
Take a look at samples for quality assurance
- Dissertation Topics
Free customised dissertation topics for your assistance
- Statistics Research Topic
- Biomedical Science (1)
- computer science research topics (1)
- Criminology Research Topics (1)
- Accounting Dissertation Topics (8)
- Banking & Finance Dissertation Topics (10)
- Business Management Dissertation Topics (35)
- Economic Dissertation Topics (1)
- Education Dissertation Topics (12)
- Engineering Dissertation Topics (9)
- English Literature Dissertation Topics (3)
- HRM Dissertation Topics (3)
- Law Dissertation Topics (13)
- Marketing Dissertation Topics (9)
- Medical Dissertation Topics (7)
- Nursing Dissertation Topics (11)
- Other Topics (10)
- Supply Chain Dissertation Topics (2)
- Economics Research Topics (1)
- Google Scholar Research Topics (1)
- How To (21)
- HR Research Topics (1)
- Law Research Topics (1)
- Management Research Topics (1)
- Marketing Research Topics (1)
- MBA Research Topics (1)
- Medical Research Topics (1)
- Business Management Research Topics (1)
Get a native to improve your language & writing
Enjoy quality dissertation help on any topic
Qualitative & Quantitative data analysis
Best Statistics Research Topics & Ideas For 2021-22
Date published October 7 2021 by Jacob Miller
Statistics is a demanding subject that deals with the collection, analysis, interpretation, evaluation, and management of numeric data. The topic selection of the statistics dissertation can involve the subfields of statistics, i.e. Probability Theory, Mathematical Statistics, Design of Experiments, Sampling, Classification, and Time Series.
Table of Contents
How “Dissertation Proposal” Can Help You!
Our top dissertation writing experts are waiting 24/7 to assist you with your university project, from critical literature reviews to a complete masters dissertation.
Complications in statistics researches:
This subject is much complicated, further, the implication of the proportions in large quantities under complex theories contribute to the difficulties concerning the subject. That’s why it is hard to find considerable statistics dissertation topics. Moreover, the multiple dimensions of the subject make it more problematic to come up with a focused and comprehensive topic.
Why Choosing a Statistics Dissertation Topic is Hard for Students?
While selecting a topic for a statistics dissertation, you must consider the fundamental idea of statistics, i.e. variation and uncertainty. Certain statistical frameworks and methods are applied to get the results.
The topic of the statistics dissertation should be so close to the subject that you will be able the statistical method in the dissertation and presentation of findings.
There are several reasons which together make it a difficult task for the students to select a worthwhile topic for their statistics dissertation.
Shortage of Ideas
Students usually lack in generating potential ideas concerning different areas and aspects of the subject. That’s why they face difficulty in listing out the suitable statistics topics for the dissertation.
Statistics has a wide scope. It holds a relation with scientific, industrial, and social problems. So, a dissertation topic for this subject can never stand out alone. Due to this reason, students find it difficult to determine their direction and fail to select a potential topic.
Irrelevant or diversified knowledge
Somehow, if students manage to come up with some understandable topics for their dissertation, the uncertainty of the context or the background leads them towards the confusion. They are unable to find a purpose and the background on which they can base their research.
While this all seems a pretty tough task, so then you may take inspiration from our free dissertation topics, and even better you can get the professional on those each topic.
How Do We Help You Select a Statistics Dissertation Topic?
We have skilled and professional subject experts, who bring the best ideas for your statistics dissertation selection. They are well aware of how to meet your subject requirements and professors’ expectations. Through their expertise, they help you select the most significant topics for your dissertation.
By selecting one of the strong statistics research topics we propose, you may contribute to the subject through your intellectual capabilities and unique ideas. While preparing a list of topic suggestions for you, we focus on the following points.
- Your level of Education
- Subject Domain
- Area of Interest
- Prerequisite Guidelines by the University (if any)
What do our experts say about the Statistics Topic Selection?
Our statistics dissertation experts are well-equipped with dense knowledge in the subject. They know which topic is worthy to be chosen for your dissertation. According to our experts, your topic must involve data collection, data analysis, and data synthesis.
You also must have to go through with several previous dissertations and research papers regarding the subject so that you can come up with a topic having fine scope, context, relevancy, and accuracy. Further, it should be concise and manageable so that you can complete a dissertation on it within the deadline.
You can avoid all these complexities by hiring our statistics dissertation topic selection services. Our experts have produced hundreds of successful works for the satisfaction of the customers. With vast experience in the world of academics and command of statistics dissertations, they have prepared the list of most suitable statistics dissertation topics.
Bayesian Methods for Functional and Time Series
Kernel regression using the four fourier transform, assessing and accounting for correlation in rna-seq data analysis., a guide to doing statistics in second language research using spss, prediction interval methods for reliability data, relevance of tests of significances uses and limitations., interaction forward selection in ultra-high-dimension functional linear models..
To know the details of the above-mentioned topics and have an idea about their aims and objectives, you can consult with our team. You are welcomed 24/7 to get our consultancy. Further, you can have more potential topics for your statistics dissertation topics by hiring our services.
Get Help On Your Dissertation
DissertationProposal.co.uk is offering expert assistance for university students at any level. Our dissertation writing service has been serving students since 2011.
List of Best Statistics Research Topics with Objectives
- To explore all new bayesian methods which are used in statistical analysis.
- To introduce new methodology of bayesian which are suitable for functional and time series data.
- To exhibit the functional challenges provided by the methodology.
To explore the methods of kernel regression
To demonstrate the method of speeding up the computation of kernel.
To analyse the FFT to improve the computation of kernel.
Difficulties in Learning Basic Concepts in Probability and Statistics: Implications of Research.
To explore the importance of statistics and probability.
To examine the different methods of statistics and probability used in education system.
To provide the need for collaborative and cross-disciplinary in researches.
To explore the concepts behind the usage of statistics in different domains.
To examine the concept of statistics in Second Language.
To study and implement the SPSS software in statistics.
To study the importance of Prediction in statistics.
To analyse the statistical Prediction methods in statistics theory.
To examine the different methods of Prediction interval under the parametric framework.
To study the importance of statistical tools and significance test both in parametric and nonparametric test.
To examine the statistical tools significance in decision making.
To evaluate the statistical significance test in information retrieval.
To study the statistical methods for the variable selection in ultra-high dimensional functional linear models.
To propose two forward selection procedures on the basis of coefficients approximation.
To demonstrate the application of the proposed methodologies.
Bayes Methods for Biclustering and Vector Data with Binary Coordinates.
To explore the different method of Bayes and its applications.
To examine the Bayes method for the purpose of biclustering and inference for mixture models.
To represent the performance of model through the simulation and applications to real datasets.
To study the concept behind the RNA- sequence data analysis and its procedure.
To examine the papers on the analysis of RNA- sequence data analysis.
To perform a simulation and validate the proposed methods on the basis of results.
An Exploration of Techniques Used in Data Analytics to Produce Analysed Data in Graphical Format.
To explore the techniques used in data analytics used for various purposes in order to produce visual charts.
To demonstrate the use of python language as a main feature in Data analytics.
View different varieties of dissertation topics and samples on multiple subjects for every educational level
Meet Our Professionals Ranging From Renowned Universities
Jacob Miller is known for his amazing dissertation formatting skills. She is the guru of dissertation writing and editing. Miller has a doctorate degree in Law and loves spending time with his law students.
- Have any questions?
- [email protected]
- PhD Topic Selection
- Problem Identification
- Research Proposal
- Pilot Study
- PhD. Dissertation (Full)
- Ph.D. Dissertation (Part)
- PhD Coursework Abstract Writing Help | Phdassistance
- Synopsis Preparation
- Power Point
- References Collection
- Conceptual Framework
- Theoretical Framework
- Annotated Bibliography
- Theorem Development
- Gap Identification
- Research Design
- Sample Size
- Power Calculation
- Qualitative Methodology
- Quantitative Methodology
- Primary Data Collection
- Secondary Data Collection
- Quantitative Statistics
- Textual / Content Analysis
- Big Data Analytics
- Software Programming
- Computer Programming
- Plagiarism Correction
- Formatting & Referencing
- Manuscript Rewriting
- Manuscript Copyediting
- Manuscript Peer Reviewing
- Manuscript Statistics
- PhD Manuscript Formatting Referencing | PhDAssistance
- Manuscript Plagiarism Correction
- Manuscript Editorial Comment Help
- Conference & Seminar Paper
- Writing for a journal
- Academic Statistics
- Journal Manuscript Writing
- Research Methodology
- PhD Animation Services | PhDassistance
- Academic Law Writing
- Business & Management
- Engineering & Technology
- Arts & Humanities
- Economics & Finance Academic
- Biological & Life Science
- Medicine & Healthcare
- Computer Science & Information
- HIRE A RESEARCH ASSISTANT
Watch out for these research topics in Statistics and Big data
Big data is here to stay. But it is no longer a new technology as a lot of firms have already embraced big data; take, for example, Hadoop, which exemplifies an open-source big data project. Think about the following ideas for your next research paper.
- Harness NoSql and Hadoop to accelerate big data processing.
- Swift access to data using in-memory concept.
- Using R programming language for textual data analysis.
- Statistical analyses of psychological dysfunction on pupil’s academic progress.
- Interactive and auto-update of R-plot graphs from a webpage without redrawing.
- Predicting the future using predictive analysis. How big data play a role?
- Smart big data applications to study the past by way of big data.
- Using a circular nonparametric method to estimate entropy.
- Why salaries and expectations of data scientists and data engineers are high?
- Cybersecurity attacks? Merge Hadoop with SIEM (Security Information and Management) application.
- Study on the growth of IoT in various industries and sizable impact of IoT on big data.
- Accelerated Life Testing models: apply stress factors life-testing experiment.
- Extracting hidden patterns and predicting financial markets thru data mining. Using advanced techniques in statistics.
- Using survey sampling tools to understand dyslexia in a specific community.
- Leveraging statistical, computational techniques, neural networks wavelets, and genetic algorithms to solve complex financial issues.
- Decision theoretic method for getting ranking and selection procedures.
- Using advanced mathematical concepts of wavelets in econometric modelling.
- Pharmacodynamics: what are the stochastic models?
- Natural language processing (NLP) in clinical research: Application of methods to anonymize data.
- Correlation between employee engagement and employee performance.
- Analyzing news coverage in politics and identifying patterns.
- Linear method of the equation: compare and contrast of Gaussian elimination and Cholesky decomposition techniques.
- Statistical analysis of criminal offenders.
- Analyzing UK government’s revenue and expenditure.
- Analyzing the trafficking of children and women and negative effects.
- An analysis of the benefits of using information technology in bank services to customers.
- Statistical use of matrices for input and output model and price fixing.
- A statistical evaluation of the road accident rates on a specific period.
- A statistical analysis of reported cases of HIV and STD at a particular period of time.
- A statistical assessment of infant death rates in the state at a certain period of time.
- Statistical regression analysis on country’s GDP – Europe Vs US.
- Health impact of asbestos roof panels: a statistical assessment.
- Statistical study on university pupil’s expenses.
- Statistical analysis on the impact of pesticides on the microflora of soil classifications.
- The contrast on fossil fuels and carbon activated from coconuts—a statistical analysis.
- Critical study on the causes and issues of banking financial distress.
- An analysis of the merits of using financial reports in evaluating bank’s performance.
- Solutions for loan defaults in Indian banks: a detailed analysis.
Other research topics may revolve around Bayesian statistics, matching propensity scores, high-dimensional analysis of data, survival data analyses, and, model selections.
Need help with your Dissertation Service?
Take a look at topic selection service:
Select Afghanistan Albania Algeria Andorra Angola Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Brazil Brunei Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cabo Verde Cambodia Cameroon Canada Central African Republic (CAR) Chad Chile China Colombia Comoros Democratic Republic of the Congo Republic of the Congo Costa Rica Cote d'Ivoire Croatia Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Fiji Finland France Gabon Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Greece Grenada Guatemala Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Honduras Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iran Iraq Ireland Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Kosovo Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macedonia Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Mauritania Mauritius Mexico Micronesia Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Morocco Mozambique Myanmar (Burma) Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria North Korea Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Palestine Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Qatar Romania Russia Rwanda Saint Kitts and Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Samoa San Marino Sao Tome and Principe Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Korea South Sudan Spain Sri Lanka Sudan Suriname Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Syria Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Timor-Leste Togo Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates (UAE) United Kingdom (UK) United States of America (USA) Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Vatican City (Holy See) Venezuela Vietnam Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe
Our Dissertation Writing service can help with everything from full dissertations to individual chapters.
Phd Research Methodology
- Harvard Referencing Tool
- Vancouver Referencing Tool
- APA Referencing Tool
Track Your Projects
This site may not work correctly on Internet Explorer. We recommend switching to a different browser for a better experience.
Statistics PhD theses
Statistics PhD Research Projects
We have 142 statistics phd research projects.
PhD Research Projects
Scientific Machine Learning for Solar Physics
Phd research project.
PhD Research Projects are advertised opportunities to examine a pre-defined topic or answer a stated research question. Some projects may also provide scope for you to propose your own ideas and approaches.
Funded PhD Project (European/UK Students Only)
This project has funding attached for UK and EU students, though the amount may depend on your nationality. Non-EU students may still be able to apply for the project provided they can find separate funding. You should check the project and department details for more information.
Numerical Algorithms for Molecular Systems and Data Science
Competition funded phd project (students worldwide).
This project is in competition for funding with other projects. Usually the project which receives the best applicant will be successful. Unsuccessful projects may still go ahead as self-funded opportunities. Applications for the project are welcome from all suitably qualified candidates, but potential funding may be restricted to a limited set of nationalities. You should check the project and department details for more information.
Numerical Algorithms and Analysis for Deterministic and Stochastic Systems
Neural networks for complex dynamical systems, computer modelling of fluid flow within supercoolers used in the continuous casting of metals, self-funded phd students only.
This project does not have funding attached. You will need to have your own means of paying fees and living costs and / or seek separate funding from student finance, charities or trusts.
Understanding Society in Real-time: A Joint Nowcasting and Disaggregation Approach to Economic Modelling
Funded phd project (students worldwide).
This project has funding attached, subject to eligibility criteria. Applications for the project are welcome from all suitably qualified candidates, but its funding may be restricted to a limited set of nationalities. You should check the project and department details for more information.
Effects of climate change on wild mammal populations
Optimum agent-based modelling with impact to engineering practice, funded phd project (uk students only).
This research project has funding attached. It is only available to UK citizens or those who have been resident in the UK for a period of 3 years or more. Some projects, which are funded by charities or by the universities themselves may have more stringent restrictions.
Fully-funded VC studentship - Spatio-temporal models for large citizen science data sets
A multi-omics approach to understanding cardiovascular risk in patients with end-stage kidney disease, representation learning using spectral methods, investigation of appropriate models and design strategies for tb household contact studies, neutrino oscillation measurements with the nova and dune experiments, a class-based analysis of (former) regular and reserve uk armed forces personnel, (a*star) trustworthy multi-source learning with provable bounds.
FindAPhD. Copyright 2005-2023 All rights reserved.
Unknown ( change )
Have you got time to answer some quick questions about PhD study?
Select your nearest city
You haven’t completed your profile yet. To get the most out of FindAPhD, finish your profile and receive these benefits:
- Monthly chance to win one of ten £10 Amazon vouchers ; winners will be notified every month.*
- The latest PhD projects delivered straight to your inbox
- Access to our £6,000 scholarship competition
- Weekly newsletter with funding opportunities, research proposal tips and much more
- Early access to our physical and virtual postgraduate study fairs
Or begin browsing FindAPhD.com
or begin browsing FindAPhD.com
*Offer only available for the duration of your active subscription, and subject to change. You MUST claim your prize within 72 hours, if not we will redraw.
Already have a my FindAPhD Account? Log in
Create your account
Looking to list your PhD opportunities? Log in here .
[100+] Statistics Research Topics With Free [Thesis Pdf] 2023
Are You Searching Research Topics For Statistics Research , Topics For Statistics Research Research Paper, Statistics Research Research Topics For Students, Research Topics Ideas For Statistics Research, Statistics Research Research Topics For PhD, Statistics Research PhD Topics. So You are in right place.
In this article, we provide you latest research topics for Statistics Research with a full Phd thesis. By these research topics for Statistics Research you can get idea for your research work. On this website, you can get lots of Statistics Research Research Topics for College Students, PhD, Mphil, Dissertations, Thesis, Project, Presentation, Seminar or Workshop. Check the suggestions below that can help you choose the right research topics for Statistics Research: You can also Free Download Statistics Research Research PhD Thesis in Pdf by the given link.
Now Check 100+ Statistics Research Research Topics List
Table of Contents
Research Topic For Statistics Research 2023
Statistics research research topics for dissertation, research topics ideas for statistics research, statistics research research topics ideas for college students, topics for statistics research research paper, statistics research research topics for thesis, statistics research research topics for students, statistics research research topics for undergraduate students, statistics research research topics for university students, statistics research research topics for phd, research topics for phd in statistics research, research topics for mphil statistics research, statistics research phd topics, research paper topics for statistics research, statistics research research paper topics, phd thesis topic for statistics research, research topics for statistics research subject, statistics research research topics for fisheries, research topics for statistics research, statistics research research topics examples.
Note: All Research Work Idea on this website is inspired by Shodhganga: a reservoir of Indian Theses. We provide you mostly research work under Creative Commons Licence. Credit goes to https://shodhganga.inflibnet.ac.in/
If you find any copyright content on this website and you have any objection than plz immediately connect us on [email protected] We Will remove that content as soon as.
This Post is also helpful for: Statistics Research Thesis Pdf, Statistics Research Thesis Topics, Statistics Research Dissertation Topics, Statistics Research Thesis, Catchy Title For Statistics Research, Phd Thesis Topic for Statistics Research, Statistics Research Research Paper Topics, Statistics Research Phd Topics, Statistics Research Research Topics, Research Topics For Statistics Research Students in India, Statistics Research Research Topics For College Students.
9 thoughts on “[100+] Statistics Research Topics With Free [Thesis Pdf] 2023”
- Pingback: Home - Research Scholar
- Pingback: How To Do Research in English 2023 - Research Scholar
- Pingback: How To Do Research in Humanities 2023 - Research Scholar
- Pingback: How To Do Research in Social Science 2023 - Research Scholar
- Pingback: How To Do Research in Business Studies 2023 - Research Scholar
- Pingback: How To Do Research in Environmental Science 2023 - Research Scholar
- Pingback: How To Do Research in Economics 2023 - Research Scholar
- Pingback: How To Do Research in Mechanical Engineering 2023 - Research Scholar
Leave a Comment Cancel reply
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Top 99+ Trending Statistics Research Topics for Students
Being a statistics student, finding the best statistics research topics is quite challenging. But not anymore; find the best statistics research topics now!!!
Statistics is one of the tough subjects because it consists of lots of formulas, equations and many more. Therefore the students need to spend their time to understand these concepts. And when it comes to finding the best statistics research project for their topics, statistics students are always looking for someone to help them.
In this blog, we will share with you the most interesting and trending statistics research topics in 2023. It will not just help you to stand out in your class but also help you to explore more about the world.
As you know, it is always suggested that you should work on interesting topics. That is why we have mentioned the most interesting research topics for college students and high school students. Here in this blog post, we will share with you the list of 99+ awesome statistics research topics.
Why Do We Need to Have Good Statistics Research Topics?
Table of Contents
Having a good research topic will not just help you score good grades, but it will also allow you to finish your project quickly. Because whenever we work on something interesting, our productivity automatically boosts. Thus, you need not invest lots of time and effort, and you can achieve the best with minimal effort and time.
What Are Some Interesting Research Topics?
If we talk about the interesting research topics in statistics, it can vary from student to student. But here are the key topics that are quite interesting for almost every student:-
- Literacy rate in a city.
- Abortion and pregnancy rate in the USA.
- Eating disorders in the citizens.
- Parent role in self-esteem and confidence of the student.
- Uses of AI in our daily life to business corporates.
Top 99+ Trending Statistics Research Topics For 2023
Here in this section, we will tell you more than 99 trending statistics research topics:
Sports Statistics Research Topics
- Statistical analysis for legs and head injuries in Football.
- Statistical analysis for shoulder and knee injuries in MotoGP.
- Deep statistical evaluation for the doping test in sports from the past decade.
- Statistical observation on the performance of athletes in the last Olympics.
- Role and effect of sports in the life of the student.
Psychology Research Topics for Statistics
- Deep statistical analysis of the effect of obesity on the student’s mental health in high school and college students.
- Statistical evolution to find out the suicide reason among students and adults.
- Statistics analysis to find out the effect of divorce on children in a country.
- Psychology affects women because of the gender gap in specific country areas.
- Statistics analysis to find out the cause of online bullying in students’ lives.
- In Psychology, PTSD and descriptive tendencies are discussed.
- The function of researchers in statistical testing and probability.
- Acceptable significance and probability thresholds in clinical Psychology.
- The utilization of hypothesis and the role of P 0.05 for improved comprehension.
- What types of statistical data are typically rejected in psychology?
- The application of basic statistical principles and reasoning in psychological analysis.
- The role of correlation is when several psychological concepts are at risk.
- Actual case study learning and modeling are used to generate statistical reports.
- In psychology, naturalistic observation is used as a research sample.
- How should descriptive statistics be used to represent behavioral data sets?
Applied Statistics Research Topics
- Does education have a deep impact on the financial success of an individual?
- The investment in digital technology is having a meaningful return for corporations?
- The gap of financial wealth between rich and poor in the USA.
- A statistical approach to identify the effects of high-frequency trading in financial markets.
- Statistics analysis to determine the impact of the multi-agent model in financial markets.
Personalized Medicine Statistics Research Topics
- Statistical analysis on the effect of methamphetamine on substance abusers.
- Deep research on the impact of the Corona vaccine on the Omnicrone variant.
- Find out the best cancer treatment approach between orthodox therapies and alternative therapies.
- Statistics analysis to identify the role of genes in the child’s overall immunity.
- What factors help the patients to survive from Coronavirus .
Experimental Design Statistics Research Topics
- Generic vs private education is one of the best for the students and has better financial return.
- Psychology vs physiology: which leads the person not to quit their addictions?
- Effect of breastmilk vs packed milk on the infant child overall development
- Which causes more accidents: male alcoholics vs female alcoholics.
- What causes the student not to reveal the cyberbullying in front of their parents in most cases.
Easy Statistics Research Topics
- Application of statistics in the world of data science
- Statistics for finance: how statistics is helping the company to grow their finance
- Advantages and disadvantages of Radar chart
- Minor marriages in south-east Asia and African countries.
- Discussion of ANOVA and correlation.
- What statistical methods are most effective for active sports?
- When measuring the correctness of college tests, a ranking statistical approach is used.
- Statistics play an important role in Data Mining operations.
- The practical application of heat estimation in engineering fields.
- In the field of speech recognition, statistical analysis is used.
- Estimating probiotics: how much time is necessary for an accurate statistical sample?
- How will the United States population grow in the next twenty years?
- The legislation and statistical reports deal with contentious issues.
- The application of empirical entropy approaches with online grammar checking.
- Transparency in statistical methodology and the reporting system of the United States Census Bureau.
Statistical Research Topics for High School
- Uses of statistics in chemometrics
- Statistics in business analytics and business intelligence
- Importance of statistics in physics.
- Deep discussion about multivariate statistics
- Uses of Statistics in machine learning
Survey Topics for Statistics
- Gather the data of the most qualified professionals in a specific area.
- Survey the time wasted by the students in watching Tvs or Netflix.
- Have a survey the fully vaccinated people in the USA
- Gather information on the effect of a government survey on the life of citizens
- Survey to identify the English speakers in the world.
Statistics Research Paper Topics for Graduates
- Have a deep decision of Bayes theorems
- Discuss the Bayesian hierarchical models
- Analysis of the process of Japanese restaurants.
- Deep analysis of Lévy’s continuity theorem
- Analysis of the principle of maximum entropy
AP Statistics Topics
- Discuss about the importance of econometrics
- Analyze the pros and cons of Probit Model
- Types of probability models and their uses
- Deep discussion of ortho stochastic matrix
- Find out the ways to get an adjacency matrix quickly
Good Statistics Research Topics
- National income and the regulation of cryptocurrency.
- The benefits and drawbacks of regression analysis.
- How can estimate methods be used to correct statistical differences?
- Mathematical prediction models vs observation tactics.
- In sociology research, there is bias in quantitative data analysis.
- Inferential analytical approaches vs. descriptive statistics.
- How reliable are AI-based methods in statistical analysis?
- The internet news reporting and the fluctuations: statistics reports.
- The importance of estimate in modeled statistics and artificial sampling.
Business Statistics Topics
- Role of statistics in business in 2023
- Importance of business statistics and analytics
- What is the role of central tendency and dispersion in statistics
- Best process of sampling business data.
- Importance of statistics in big data.
- The characteristics of business data sampling: benefits and cons of software solutions.
- How may two different business tasks be tackled concurrently using linear regression analysis?
- In economic data relations, index numbers, random probability, and correctness are all important.
- The advantages of a dataset approach to statistics in programming statistics.
- Commercial statistics: how should the data be prepared for maximum accuracy?
Statistical Research Topics for College Students
- Evaluate the role of John Tukey’s contribution to statistics.
- The role of statistics to improve ADHD treatment.
- The uses and timeline of probability in statistics.
- Deep analysis of Gertrude Cox’s experimental design in statistics.
- Discuss about Florence Nightingale in statistics.
- What sorts of music do college students prefer?
- The Main Effect of Different Subjects on Student Performance.
- The Importance of Analytics in Statistics Research.
- The Influence of a Better Student in Class.
- Do extracurricular activities help in the transformation of personalities?
- Backbenchers’ Impact on Class Performance.
- Medication’s Importance in Class Performance.
- Are e-books better than traditional books?
- Choosing aspects of a subject in college
How To Write Good Statistics Research Topics?
So, the main question that arises here is how you can write good statistics research topics. The trick is understanding the methodology that is used to collect and interpret statistical data. However, if you are trying to pick any topic for your statistics project, you must think about it before going any further.
As a result, it will teach you about the data types that will be researched because the sample will be chosen correctly. On the other hand, your basic outline for choosing the correct topics is as follows:
- Introduction of a problem
- Methodology explanation and choice.
- Statistical research itself is in the main part (Body Part).
- Samples deviations and variables.
- Lastly, statistical interpretation is your last part (conclusion).
Note: Always include the sources from which you obtained the statistics data.
Top 3 Tips to Choose Good Statistics Research Topics
It can be quite easy for some students to pick a good statistics research topic without the help of an essay writer . But we know that it is not a common scenario for every student. That is why we will mention some of the best tips that will help you choose good statistics research topics for your next project. Either you are in a hurry or have enough time to explore. These tips will help you in every scenario.
1. Narrow down your research topic
We all start with many topics as we are not sure about our specific interests or niche. The initial step to picking up a good research topic for college or school students is to narrow down the research topic.
For this, you need to categorize the matter first. And then pick a specific category as per your interest. After that, brainstorm about the topic’s content and how you can make the points catchy, focused, directional, clear, and specific.
2. Choose a topic that gives you curiosity
After categorizing the statistics research topics, it is time to pick one from the category. Don’t pick the most common topic because it will not help your grades and knowledge. Instead of it, please choose the best one, in which you have little information, or you are more likely to explore it.
In a statistics research paper, you always can explore something beyond your studies. By doing this, you will be more energetic to work on this project. And you will also feel glad to get them lots of information you were willing to have but didn’t get because of any reasons.
It will also make your professor happy to see your work. Ultimately it will affect your grades with a positive attitude.
3. Choose a manageable topic
Now you have decided on the topic, but you need to make sure that your research topic should be manageable. You will have limited time and resources to complete your project if you pick one of the deep statistics research topics with massive information.
Then you will struggle at the last moment and most probably not going to finish your project on time. Therefore, spend enough time exploring the topic and have a good idea about the time duration and resources you will use for the project.
Statistics research topics are massive in numbers. Because statistics operations can be performed on anything from our psychology to our fitness. Therefore there are lots more statistics research topics to explore. But if you are not finding it challenging, then you can take the help of our statistics experts . They will help you to pick the most interesting and trending statistics research topics for your projects.
With this help, you can also save your precious time to invest it in something else. You can also come up with a plethora of topics of your choice and we will help you to pick the best one among them. Apart from that, if you are working on a project and you are not sure whether that is the topic that excites you to work on it or not. Then we can also help you to clear all your doubts on the statistics research topic.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. what are some good topics for the statistics project.
Have a look at some good topics for statistics projects:- 1. Research the average height and physics of basketball players. 2. Birth and death rate in a specific city or country. 3. Study on the obesity rate of children and adults in the USA. 4. The growth rate of China in the past few years 5. Major causes of injury in Football
Q2. What are the topics in statistics?
Statistics has lots of topics. It is hard to cover all of them in a short answer. But here are the major ones: conditional probability, variance, random variable, probability distributions, common discrete, and many more.
Q3. What are the top 10 research topics?
Here are the top 10 research topics that you can try in 2023:
1. Plant Science 2. Mental health 3. Nutritional Immunology 4. Mood disorders 5. Aging brains 6. Infectious disease 7. Music therapy 8. Political misinformation 9. Canine Connection 10. Sustainable agriculture
How to Find the Best Online Statistics Homework Help
Must Have Business Analyst Skills To Become Successful
Leave a comment cancel reply.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Computational statistics Research Topics for MS PhD
Computational statistics research topic ideas for ms, or ph.d. degree.
I am sharing with you some of the research topics regarding Computational statistics that you can choose for your research proposal for the thesis work of MS, or Ph.D. Degree.
- Service data analytics and business intelligence 2017
- A new computational approach for estimation of the Gini index based on grouped data
- The odd log-logistic Lindley-G family of distributions: properties, Bayesian and non-Bayesian estimation with applications
- The 2016 Data Challenge of the American Statistical Association
- Algorithm for error-free determination of the variance of all contiguous subsequences and fixed-length contiguous subsequences for a sequence of industrial …
- Zero‐inflated modeling part I: Traditional zero‐inflated count regression models, their applications, and computational tools
- Spatial Analysis with R: Statistics, Visualization, and Computational Methods
- Teaching Computational Machine Learning (without Statistics)
- Preface: International Conference on Mathematics, Computational Sciences and Statistics 2020
- Reducibility and statistical-computational gaps from secret leakage
- Mixture cure rate models with neural network estimated nonparametric components
- GSDAR: a fast Newton algorithm for ℓ 0 regularized generalized linear models with statistical guarantee
- The unit-improved second-degree Lindley distribution: inference and regression modeling
- A Bayesian approach to estimate parameters of ordinary differential equation
- Moment-sos Hierarchy, The: Lectures In Probability, Statistics, Computational Geometry, Control And Nonlinear Pdes
- Linear models for multivariate repeated measures data with block exchangeable covariance structure
- R package for statistical inference in dynamical systems using kernel based gradient matching: KGode
- Use of the heuristic optimization in the parameter estimation of generalized gamma distribution: comparison of GA, DE, PSO and SA methods
- Feature screening based on distance correlation for ultrahigh-dimensional censored data with covariate measurement error
- Bi-level variable selection in semiparametric transformation models with right-censored data
- Contributions to computational Bayesian statistics
- Semiparametric quantile regression using family of quantile-based asymmetric densities
- Interpolation of daily rainfall data using censored Bayesian spatially varying model
- Two generalized nonparametric methods for estimating like densities
- Comprehensive world university ranking based on ranking aggregation
- Computational efficiency in continuous (and Discrete!) time models–Comment on Hecht and Zitzmann
- A new way for ranking functional data with applications in diagnostic test
- Joint analysis of semicontinuous data with latent variables
- A Bayesian quantile regression approach to multivariate semi-continuous longitudinal data
- Optimal imputation of the missing data using multi auxiliary information
- Comparison among simultaneous confidence regions for nonlinear diffusion models
- Analysis of multivariate longitudinal data using ARMA Cholesky and hypersphere decompositions
- Analysis of drowsy driving: exploring subpopulation risk with weighted contingency table tools
- Variable selection in high-dimensional linear model with possibly asymmetric errors
- Recent advances in hyperspectral imaging for melanoma detection
- Estimation and prediction of a generalized mixed-effects model with t-process for longitudinal correlated binary data
- A time series model based on dependent zero inflated counting series
- Bayesian inference of nonlinear hysteretic integer-valued GARCH models for disease counts
- Robust estimation and variable selection in heteroscedastic regression model using least favorable distribution
- Objective Bayesian analysis for generalized exponential stress–strength model
- A beyond multiple robust approach for missing response problem
- Efficient and robust estimation of regression and scale parameters, with outlier detection
- Goodness-of-fit testing of survival models in the presence of Type–II right censoring
- Approximate computation of projection depths
- Topics in computational statistics
- Genome‐wide prediction of chromatin accessibility based on gene expression
- Bayesian multiple changepoints detection for Markov jump processes
- Asymmetric vector moving average models: estimation and testing
- Modified empirical likelihood-based confidence intervals for data containing many zero observations
- Modelling dependency effect to extreme value distributions with application to extreme wind speed at Port Elizabeth, South Africa: a frequentist and Bayesian …
- A scalable Bayesian nonparametric model for large spatio-temporal data
- A stationary bootstrap test about two mean vectors comparison with somewhat dense differences and fewer sample size than dimension
- Estimation of parameters of logistic regression for two-stage randomized response technique
- Latent association graph inference for binary transaction data
- Spectral clustering-based community detection using graph distance and node attributes
- Estimation of a CIR process with jumps using a closed form approximation likelihood under a strong approximation of order 1
- Ultra-high dimensional variable screening via Gram–Schmidt orthogonalization
- Estimating the number of clusters via a corrected clustering instability
- Semiparametric model of mean residual life with biased sampling data
- Computational models of the human visual cortex: on individual differences and ecologically valid input statistics
- On the empirical estimator of the boundary in inverse first-exit problems
- A review of approximate Bayesian computation methods via density estimation: Inference for simulator‐models
- On consistency of the monotone NPMLE of survival function under the mixed case interval-censored model with left truncation
- Regression analysis of asynchronous longitudinal data with informative observation processes
- Transformation mixture modeling for skewed data groups with heavy tails and scatter
- Near G-optimal Tchakaloff designs
- Decomposition of the Gini index by income source for aggregated data and its applications
- Distributed subdata selection for big data via sampling-based approach
- Variational approximation for importance sampling
- Bayesian Multiple Change-Points Detection in a Normal Model with Heterogeneous Variances
- Smooth backfitting for errors-in-variables varying coefficient regression models
- Modeling and Measuring High School Students’ Computational Thinking Practices in Science
- Some Computational Issues Related to Common Clustering Techniques
- Statistical inference for Markov chains with applications to credit risk
- Adaptive method for indirect identification of the statistical properties of random fields in a Bayesian framework
- Outlier detection under a covariate-adjusted exponential regression model with censored data
- Automatic identification of curve shapes with applications to ultrasonic vocalization
- 30 Years of space–time covariance functions
- Linearly preconditioned nonlinear conjugate gradient acceleration of the PX-EM algorithm
- Sequential fixed-accuracy confidence intervals for the stress–strength reliability parameter for the exponential distribution: two-stage sampling procedure
- Multiple imputation and functional methods in the presence of measurement error and missingness in explanatory variables
- Greedy clustering of count data through a mixture of multinomial PCA
- A partitioned quasi-likelihood for distributed statistical inference
- A review of second‐order blind identification methods
- MATHEMATICS FOR MACHINE LEARNING
- Computational Methods for Hierarchical Spatial Models and Ice Sheet Model Calibration
- Bayesian variable selection in non-homogeneous hidden Markov models through an evolutionary Monte Carlo method
- Tensor clustering with planted structures: Statistical optimality and computational limits
- Sampling James R. Thompson’s inspired nonparametric portfolio approaches
- Online updating method to correct for measurement error in big data streams
- Tuning-free ridge estimators for high-dimensional generalized linear models
- Animal movement models for multiple individuals
- Conditional score matching for high-dimensional partial graphical models
- SIMEX estimation in parametric modal regression with measurement error
- Computational Modeling of the Effects of the Science Writing Heuristic on Student Critical Thinking in Science Using Machine Learning
- Clustering multivariate functional data in group-specific functional subspaces
- An adapted vector autoregressive expectation maximization imputation algorithm for climate data networks
- Hierarchical inference for genome-wide association studies: a view on methodology with software
- Multiscalar genetic pathway modeling with hybrid Bayesian networks
- Uncertainty quantification using Bayesian neural networks in classification: Application to biomedical image segmentation
- Publishing computational research-a review of infrastructures for reproducible and transparent scholarly communication
- Dsuite‐fast D‐statistics and related admixture evidence from VCF files
- An improvement on the efficiency of complete-case-analysis with nonignorable missing covariate data
- Parallel cross-validation: A scalable fitting method for Gaussian process models
- Modelling rankings in R: The PlackettLuce package
- Computational and Statistical Methodology for Highly Structured Data
- Second International Conference on Networks and Advances in Computational Technologies: NetACT 19
- Gut-host crosstalk: methodological and computational challenges
- Statistical and Computational Rates in Graph Logistic Regression
- A semi-parametric estimation method for the quantile spectrum with an application to earthquake classification using convolutional neural network
- How computational modeling can force theory building in psychological science
- A benchmark for particle-laden turbulent duct flow: A joint computational and experimental study
- Why BDeu? Regular Bayesian network structure learning with discrete and continuous variables
- Computational Thinking and Inferential Thinking
- State of the Field in Multi-Omics Research: From Computational Needs to Data Mining and Sharing
- Visual Analytics for Hypothesis-Driven Exploration in Computational Pathology
- Computational Thinking among High School Students
- Quantum computational advantage using photons
- Geometric deep learning for computational mechanics Part I: Anisotropic Hyperelasticity
- Two-sample test in high dimensions through random selection
- ANALYSIS ON COURSE OUTCOMES OF COMPUTATIONAL AND NUMERICAL ANALYSIS
- Separating variables to accelerate non-convex regularized optimization
- Information Theory in Computational Biology: Where We Stand Today
- Predicting the impact of particle-particle collisions on turbophoresis with a reduced number of computational particles
- COMPUTATIONAL THINKING ABILITY STUDENTS BASED ON GENDER IN CALCULUS LEARNING
- Text as big data: Develop codes of practice for rigorous computational text analysis in energy social science
- Special Issue on Benchmarking of Computational Intelligence Algorithms in the Applied Soft Computing Journal
- Nonuniversal entanglement level statistics in projection-driven quantum circuits
- Computational Modeling and Simulation of Distributed Maritime Operations
- Using tours to visually investigate properties of new projection pursuit indexes with application to problems in physics
- Economic design of memory-type control charts: The fallacy of the formula proposed by Lorenzen and Vance (1986)
- Data-driven computational social science: A survey
- Assessing the Economic Impact of Lockdowns in Italy: A Computational Input-Output Approach
- Data-Driven Computational Neuroscience: Machine Learning and Statistical Models
- Computational ghost imaging with discrete stochastic sources
- Fixed design local polynomial smoothing and bandwidth selection for right censored data
- A deep facial recognition system using computational intelligent algorithms
- Formulating the history matching problem with consistent error statistics
- Memory as a Computational Resource
- Mixture of linear experts model for censored data: A novel approach with scale-mixture of normal distributions
- Using the Gini coefficient to characterize the shape of computational chemistry error distributions
- Revisiting Bruges: Investigating the Importance of Tourist Crowding Perception in the Visitor Experience Through Computational Text Analysis
- Zero‐inflated modeling part II: Zero‐inflated models for complex data structures
- High-dimensional two-sample mean vectors test and support recovery with factor adjustment
- Application of computational topology to analysis of granular material force networks in the stick-slip regime.
- A Linear Mixed Model Formulation for Spatio-Temporal Random Processes with Computational Advances for the Separable and Product-Sum Covariances
- Indicator Saturation in Autoregressive Model using gets in R: A Computational Simulation and Empirical Evidence in Shariah Compliant Index
- Construction of various regular computational grids for addressing the tasks of fluid location of the atmosphere
- A survey on computational models for predicting protein–protein interactions
- # SocialWorkEducation: A Computational Analysis of Social Work Programs on Twitter
- Computational studies
- Trust but Verify: How to Leverage Policies, Workflows, and Infrastructure to Ensure Computational Reproducibility in Publication
- Computational analyses of non-canonical architectural and structural features associated with a alternative splicing
- Synthesis, anticancer, and computational studies of 1, 3, 4‐oxadiazole‐purine derivatives
- Biostatistics and/or computational biology in precision medicine and systems pharmacology
- Sparse principal component based high-dimensional mediation analysis
- Bayesian Computational Methods of the Logistic Regression Model
- Variable selection for generalized odds rate mixture cure models with interval-censored failure time data
- The computational limits of deep learning
- Proceedings of the 17th European Chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics
- The learning value of game design activities: association between computational thinking and cognitive skills
- Computational Simulation Modeling
- Computational intelligence model for estimating intensity of blast-induced ground vibration in a mine based on imperialist competitive and extreme gradient boosting …
- Advances in statistical modeling of spatial extremes
- Proceedings of the Workshop on Computational Humanities Research
- Benchmark for filter methods for feature selection in high-dimensional classification data
- Dissecting the links between reward and loss, decision-making, and self-reported affect using a computational approach
- Hybrid computational intelligence models for improvement gully erosion assessment
- Variational Bayes Neural Network: Posterior Consistency, Classification Accuracy and Computational Challenges
- Clusterwise functional linear regression models
- A review of supportive computational approaches for neurological disorder identification
- A computational method for detection of ligand-binding proteins from dose range thermal proteome profiles
- A Case Study on How Children Develop Computational Thinking Collaboratively with Robotics Toys
- A Comparative Study of Computational Methods for Wave-Induced Motions and Loads
- Estimation of the additive hazards model with case K interval-censored failure time data in the presence of informative censoring
- An online calculator for the prediction of survival in glioblastoma patients using classical statistics and machine learning
- Some goodness-of-fit tests for the Poisson distribution with applications in Biodosimetry
- Model-free two-sample test for network-valued data
- A Computational Study of Interaction of Main Channel and Floodplain: Open Channel Flows
- Applications of the Fokker-Planck Equation in Computational and Cognitive Neuroscience
- Multiplicative bias correction for asymmetric kernel density estimators revisited
- A computational tool (H-MAGMA) for improved prediction of brain-disorder risk genes by incorporating brain chromatin interaction profiles
- Functional linear regression model with randomly censored data: Predicting conversion time to Alzheimer’s disease
- Everything as an Algorithm~ Computational Analysis and Model for Space/Time Complexity
- Coronary artery heart disease prediction: a comparative study of computational intelligence techniques
- Computational insights into multivalently binding polymers
- Principal component analysis using frequency components of multivariate time series
- Integrated computational intelligent paradigm for nonlinear electric circuit models using neural networks, genetic algorithms and sequential quadratic programming
- The consequences of robotics programming education on computational thinking skills: An intervention of the Young Engineer’s Workshop (YEW)
- Performance analysis of a water ejector using Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) simulations and mathematical modeling
- FunCC: A new bi-clustering algorithm for functional data with misalignment
- Implementing the branch-and-cut approach for a general purpose Benders’ decomposition framework-Computational results
- Computational Study of Dipole Radiation in Re-absorbing Perovskite Semiconductors for Optoelectronics
- Huber-type principal expectile component analysis
- Visualization of Brain Statistics With R Packages ggseg and ggseg3d
- A theory of usable information under computational constraints
- Optimizing helmet pad placement using computational predicted injury pattern to reduce mild traumatic brain injury
- Degrees of freedom and model selection for k-means clustering
- Computational Thinking and Creativity: A Test for Interdependency
- Computational methods to design biophysical experiments for the study of protein dynamics
- Foundations of Computational Finance
- On the open-source landscape of PLOS Computational Biology
- Some Computational Aspects of Maximum Likelihood Estimation of the Skew-t Distribution
- Mapping Social Distress: A Computational Approach to Spatiotemporal Distribution of Anxiety
- Structured Computational Modeling of Human Visual System for No-reference Image Quality Assessment
- Sum of Kronecker products representation and its Cholesky factorization for spatial covariance matrices from large grids
- Computational Performance Predictions for Deep Neural Network Training: A Runtime-Based Approach
- At the Interface of Personality Psychology and Computational Science
- Augmented quasi-sudoku designs in field trials
- A Log-Based Analysis of the Associations Between Creativity and Computational Thinking
- Computation of the expected value of a function of a chi-distributed random variable
- Generating Social Environment for Agent-Based Models of Computational Economy
- EUROVOLC Virtual Access to computational tools at INGV Pisa
- Level of Computational ThinkingLevel of Computational Thinking Skills among Secondary Science Student: Variation across Gender and Mathematics Achievement …
- Snowmass2021-Letter of Interest Scientific AI Approaches in Computational Cosmology
- Robust tests for time series comparison based on Laplace periodograms
- Analysis of Exertion with Relative Grading Mechanism in Academics Using Computational Technique
- Improved computational analysis of ribosome dynamics from 5′ P degradome data using Fivepseq
- Computational methods for single-cell RNA sequencing
- Joint generalized estimating equations for longitudinal binary data
- A survey on computational metaphor processing
- Penalised maximum likelihood estimation in multi-state models for interval-censored data
- Improving neurocognitive testing using computational psychiatry—A systematic review for ADHD.
- Computational thinking test for beginners: Design and content validation
- MM algorithms for distance covariance based sufficient dimension reduction and sufficient variable selection
- Developing Middle School Students’ Computational Thinking Skills Using Unplugged Computing Activities
- A computational pipeline to identify complex disease signals in whole exome sequencing data
- Hybrid computational intelligence methods for landslide susceptibility mapping
- Single-particle cryo-electron microscopy: Mathematical theory, computational challenges, and opportunities
- Computational Modeling
- A nested copula duration model for competing risks with multiple spells
- Progress on Homogeneous Ruthenium Complexes for Water Oxidation Catalysis: Experimental and Computational Insights
- SymPKF: a symbolic and computational toolbox for the design of univariate parametric Kalman filter dynamics
- Computational Investigation of Role of Platelets In Cancer Metastasis
- Noise Pattern Recognition in Oceanic Environment Using Statistical Characterization of Oceanic Noise in Deep Sea: A Computational Design Approach
- Computational Sleep Behaviour Analysis and Application
- Machine-learning-assisted high-throughput computational screening of high performance metal–organic frameworks
- High-throughput computational screening for solid-state Li-ion conductors
- LDlinkR: an R package for rapidly calculating linkage disequilibrium statistics in diverse populations
- Review of advanced computational approaches on multiple sclerosis segmentation and classification
- Efficient inference for stochastic differential mixed-effects models using correlated particle pseudo-marginal algorithms
- Computational tools for the spectroscopic analysis of white dwarfs
- Fixed-time descriptive statistics underestimate extremes of epidemic curve ensembles
- Designing and analyzing new early stopping rules for saving computational resources
- Assessment Estimation Modeling of the Midpoint Coefficient for Imprecise Data
- A self-calibrated direct approach to precision matrix estimation and linear discriminant analysis in high dimensions
- Computational analysis of water based Cu – Al2O3/H2O flow over a vertical wedge
- Some computational considerations for kernel-based support vector machine
- Nuclear de novo thymidylate biosynthesis complex formation and computational modeling
- Navigating the Minefield of Computational Toxicology and Informatics: Looking Back and Charting a New Horizon
- A multilayer exponential random graph modelling approach for weighted networks
- Comparative computational analysis of SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein epitopes in taxonomically related coronaviruses
- Comparison of microbiome samples: methods and computational challenges
- Partition-based feature screening for categorical data via RKHS embeddings
- Generalized kernel-based inverse regression methods for sufficient dimension reduction
- Computational design of transmembrane pores
- A two-piece normal measurement error model
- A New Unified Computational Approach to Intelligent Constructing Shortest-Length or Equal Tails Confidence Intervals under Parametric Uncertainty
- Dynamical and computational mechanisms of biological and artificial neural circuits
- Testing conditional mean through regression model sequence using Yanai’s generalized coefficient of determination
- Learning from reproducing computational results: introducing three principles and the Reproduction Package
- Automated computational detection of interstitial fibrosis, tubular atrophy, and glomerulosclerosis
- Investigation of particle dynamics and classification mechanism in a spiral jet mill through computational fluid dynamics and discrete element methods
- Data-driven model checking for errors-in-variables varying-coefficient models with replicate measurements
- Numerosity discrimination in deep neural networks: Initial competence, developmental refinement and experience statistics
- Computational Approaches in Drug Development and Phytocompound Analysis
- A Computational Approach to Understand the Interactions Stabilizing the Aβ1-42 Oligomers
- A nonparametric empirical Bayes approach to large-scale multivariate regression
- Evaluating multiplicative error models: A residual-based approach
- An overview of mixture modelling for latent evolutions in longitudinal data: Modelling approaches, fit statistics and software
- A Computational Approach to Sequential Decision Optimization in Energy Storage and Trading
- Joint model-free feature screening for ultra-high dimensional semi-competing risks data
- A robust solution of a statistical inverse problem in multiscale computational mechanics using an artificial neural network
- Feature screening for ultrahigh dimensional categorical data with covariates missing at random
- Physics-based computational and theoretical approaches to intrinsically disordered proteins
- Aero-acoustic turbulent computational fluid dynamics simulation of a generic automobile with multiple broadband source models
- Estimation of the ROC curve from the Lehmann family
- Advanced algorithms for penalized quantile and composite quantile regression
- Fairness in deep learning: A computational perspective
- Accuracy and Computational Stability of Tensorally-Correct Subgrid Stress and Scalar Flux Representations in Autonomic Closure of LES
- A novel ensemble computational intelligence approach for the spatial prediction of land subsidence susceptibility
- Computational and Numerical Modeling for Classification of Water Quality of Lake
- Computational fluid dynamics model of two-phase heavy oil and air flow in a horizontal pipe
- Estimating computational limits on theoretical descriptions of biological cells
- The potential for complex computational models of aging
- The Contribution of Open Educational Robotics Competition to Support STEM Education and the Development of Computational Thinking Skills
- Managing computational complexity using surrogate models: a critical review
- Mathematical statistics with applications in R
- Text Mining for Processing Interview Data in Computational Social Science
- Computational network biology: data, models, and applications
- A Computational Analysis of Real-World DJ Mixes using Mix-To-Track Subsequence Alignment
- A Transcriptomically Guided Computational Quantification of the SRR8671434 RNA Sequence
- Robust boosting for regression problems
- Solvation at metal/water interfaces: An ab initio molecular dynamics benchmark of common computational approaches
- Corrigendum to Deep into that darkness peering: A computational analysis of the role of depression in Edgar Allan Poe’s life and death.(Journal of Affective Disorders …
- A Bayesian mixture model for clustering circular data
- Three Essays in Inference and Computational Problems in Econometrics
- Fibrillar collagen quantification with curvelet transform based computational methods
- An optimal statistical and computational framework for generalized tensor estimation
- Moments of order statistics from DNID discrete random variables with application in reliability
- Nonparametric wavelet Quantile density estimations based on biased data
- a Novel Computational Platform for the Propagation of Nuclear Data Uncertainties Through the Fuel Cycle Code Anicca
- Ergonomists as designers: computational modelling and simulation of complex socio-technical systems
- Computational analysis of morphological and molecular features in gastric cancer tissues
- Efficient computation of the stochastic behavior of partial sum processes
- Impact of the Journal of Chemical Information and Modeling Special Issue on Women in Computational Chemistry
- Automated emotion recognition based on higher order statistics and deep learning algorithm
- Computational Probabilistic Analysis and Transformation Method in the Earth Remote Research
- Robustness of linear mixed‐effects models to violations of distributional assumptions
- Parameter and Mixture Component Estimation in Spatial Hidden Markov Models: A Comparative Analysis of Computational Methods
- From Prescriptive to Predictive: an Interdisciplinary Perspective on the Future of Computational Chemistry
- Computational modeling of protein conformational change and molecular interactions
- OpenChem: A Deep Learning Toolkit for Computational Chemistry and Drug Design
- Examining Teacher Perspectives on Computational Thinking in K-12 Classrooms
- Engineering in medicine to address the challenge of cancer drug resistance: From micro-and nanotechnologies to computational and mathematical modeling
- Elaborated computational studies for Zn (II) and Sn (II) complexes, electro-synthesis, spectral, thermal and electrochemical analysis
- Targeted indication of imaging for detection of vesicoureteric reflux after pediatric febrile urinary tract infections based on a multiparametric computational tool
- Using integrated computational approaches to identify safe and rapid treatment for SARS-CoV-2
- Exploration of Acoustic and Lexical Cues for the INTERSPEECH 2020 Computational Paralinguistic Challenge
- A Computational Investigation of the Biomechanics for Platelets Aggregation
- Urban street network analysis in a computational notebook
- Attractive Educational Robotics Motivates Younger Students to Learn Programming and Computational Thinking
- The computational approaches of lncRNA identification based on coding potential: Status quo and challenges
- Targeted computational analysis of the C3HEB/FEJ mouse model for drug efficacy testing
- A high‐accurate content popularity prediction computational modeling for mobile edge computing using matrix completion technology
- Application of computational approaches to analyze metagenomic data
- Modelling and simulation of a motion cueing algorithm using prediction and computational intelligence techniques
- Computational Methods for Analysis of Large-Scale CRISPR Screens
- Computational studies of drug repurposing and synergism of lopinavir, oseltamivir and ritonavir binding with SARS-CoV-2 protease against COVID-19
- Theoretical and computational guarantees of mean field variational inference for community detection
- Greater decision uncertainty characterizes a transdiagnostic patient sample during approach-avoidance conflict: a computational modelling approach
- Metabolomics and multi-omics integration: a survey of computational methods and resources
- Seizures classification based on higher order statistics and deep neural network
- Gis-based gully erosion susceptibility mapping: A comparison of computational ensemble data mining models
- Investigation of the effect of cavity insertion in brick on heat transfer through using computational fluid dynamic simulation
- Computational data for: Photocatalytic Proton Reduction by a Computationally Identified, Molecular Hydrogen-Bonded Framework
- Analytical and computational studies of the queue
- A Systematic Review on Students’ Engagement in Classroom: Indicators Challenges and Computational Techniques
- PRISMS-Fatigue computational framework for fatigue analysis in polycrystalline metals and alloys
- Future smoking prevalence by socioeconomic status in England: a computational modelling study
- Mixed-precision deep learning based on computational memory
- V-pipe: a computational pipeline for assessing viral genetic diversity from high-throughput data
- The Computational Reconstruction of a Spherical Inclusion within a Cylindrical Geometry using Inverse Techniques
- Computational complexity of three-dimensional discrete tomography with missing data
- A Unified Computational and Theoretical Framework for High-Dimensional Bayesian Additive Models
- On semiparametric regression in functional data analysis
- Computational models that matter during a global pandemic outbreak: a call to action
- Establishment and service of user analysis environment related to computational science and engineering simulation platform
- Computational analysis of triboelectrification due to aerodynamic powder dispersion
- A reference-dependent computational model of anorexia nervosa
- Inferring time non-homogeneous Ornstein Uhlenbeck type stochastic process
- Computational fluid dynamics in the stented arteria femoralis superficialis
- Finding groups in structural equation modeling through the partial least squares algorithm
- Toward a quantitative understanding of cancer cell signaling: mathematical models, computational tools, applications, and beyond
- Computational prediction of protein–protein binding affinities
- Density functional theory computational study of [M∙Pro‐H]+ (M = Pb, Ba, or Pt) complexes in the gas phase
- Molecular docking, simulation and MM-PBSA studies of nigella sativa compounds: a computational quest to identify potential natural antiviral for COVID-19 treatment
- Differential Geometry and Lie Groups: A Computational Perspective
- Recent trends in computational Fluid Dynamics
- A slice tour for finding hollowness in high-dimensional data
- Bayesian clustering of skewed and multimodal data using geometric skewed normal distributions
- Accurate deep neural network inference using computational phase-change memory
- Comparative study for 8 computational intelligence algorithms for human identification
- A computational validation for nonparametric assessment of spatial trends
- Why Do We Need Computational Models of Psychological Change and Recovery, and How Should They Be Designed and Tested?
- Three-dimensional mesoscale computational modeling of soil-rock mixtures with concave particles
- Moroccan Medicinal plants as inhibitors against SARS-CoV-2 main protease: Computational investigations
- SEIR modeling of the Italian epidemic of SARS-CoV-2 using computational swarm intelligence
- Fusing Nature with Computational Science for Optimal Signal Extraction
- Graphical modelling and partial characteristics for multitype and multivariate-marked spatio-temporal point processes
- Computational design, synthesis and evaluation of new sulphonamide derivatives targeting HIV-1 gp120
- Towards reproducible computational drug discovery
- An examination of citation-based impact of the computational biology conferences
- Global computational alignment of tumor and cell line transcriptional profiles
- Developing students computational thinking with a recursive polydisciplinary approach
- Micro‐persistence and difficulty in a game‐based learning environment for computational thinking acquisition
- Penalized regression and model selection methods for polygenic scores on summary statistics
- Computational Framework for Fracture Simulation of Concrete Structures until Failure
- Computational modelling of social cognition and behaviour—a reinforcement learning primer
- Subgroup causal effect identification and estimation via matching tree
- Developing young children’s computational thinking with educational robotics: An interaction effect between gender and scaffolding strategy
- A computational intelligence tool for the detection of hypertension using empirical mode decomposition
- Computational material flow analysis for thousands of chemicals of emerging concern in European waters
- Computational principles and practice for decoding immune contexture in the tumor microenvironment
- On rigorous computational and numerical solutions for the voltages of the electrified transmission range with the day yet distance
- THERMODYNAMIC APPROACH TO COMPUTATIONAL MODELING OF CHEMICALLY STABILIZED SOILS
- The role of computational fluid dynamics tools on investigation of pathogen transmission: Prevention and control
- Understanding Oral Genomics Through Computational Analysis
- Optimization of computational intelligence models for landslide susceptibility evaluation
- Drug repurposing for opioid use disorders: integration of computational prediction, clinical corroboration, and mechanism of action analyses
- EvoEF2: accurate and fast energy function for computational protein design
- GIS-based evaluation of landslide susceptibility using hybrid computational intelligence models
- New trends in ensemble forecast strategy: uncertainty quantification for coarse-grid computational fluid dynamics
- Computational solutions of the HIV-1 infection of CD4+ T-cells fractional mathematical model that causes acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) with the effect …
- Computational design of enzymes for biotechnological applications
- Uncertainty quantification and propagation in computational materials science and simulation-assisted materials design
- Computational analysis of regulatory genes network pathways among devastating cancer diseases
- Submitted to Computational and Structural Biotechnology Journal October 6, 2020
- Feature-driven local cell graph (FLocK): New computational pathology-based descriptors for prognosis of lung cancer and HPV status of oropharyngeal cancers
- Learning computational thinking without a computer: How computational participation happens in a computational thinking board game
- Computational Performance of the Parameters Estimation in Extreme Seeking Entropy Algorithm
- K-12 teacher computer science education: computational thinking curriculum centered around data science
- The unstoppable rise of computational linguistics in deep learning
- TechCheck: Development and Validation of an Unplugged Assessment of Computational Thinking in Early Childhood Education
- Computational screening of molecules approved in phase-i clinical trials to identify 3CL protease inhibitors to treat COVID-19
- Insights to perfluorooctanoic acid adsorption micro-mechanism over Fe-based metal organic frameworks: Combining computational calculation with response surface …
- An efficient computational approach for a fractional-order biological population model with carrying capacity
- Computational studies of membrane proteins: Structure, function and dynamics
- Ten simple rules for navigating the computational aspect of an interdisciplinary PhD
- A piRNA regulation landscape in C. elegans and a computational model to predict gene functions
- Real-time forecasting of epidemic trajectories using computational dynamic ensembles
- Measuring teacher beliefs about coding and computational thinking
- Algorithms for heavy-tailed statistics: Regression, covariance estimation, and beyond
- A COMPUTATIONAL STUDY OF THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY OF FREESTANDING H-BN STRUCTURES
- Improving the computational efficiency of first arrival time uncertainty estimation using a connectivity-based ranking Monte Carlo method
- Quantum state optimization and computational pathway evaluation for gate-model quantum computers
- Rothman–Woodroofe symmetry test statistic revisited
- Robust Wald-type methods for testing equality between two populations regression parameters: A comparative study under the logistic model
- Seeded Binary Segmentation: A general methodology for fast and optimal change point detection
- A class of conjugate priors for multinomial probit models which includes the multivariate normal one
- Computational Modeling of Biofilm Formation and Corrosion Processes on Steel Surfaces
- Computational Models of Defect Clustering for Tethered Bilayer Membranes
- Hybrid method based on neural networks and Monte Carlo simulation in view of a tradeoff between accuracy and computational time
- Computational based on GUI MATLAB for back propagation method in detecting climate change: case study of mataram city
- Computational methods for detecting cancer hotspots
- A computational approach to design potential siRNA molecules as a prospective tool for silencing nucleocapsid phosphoprotein and surface glycoprotein …
- Computational investigation of geometrical effects in 2D boron nitride nanopores for DNA detection
- Cardelino: computational integration of somatic clonal substructure and single-cell transcriptomes
- Computational meta-analysis of ribosomal RNA fragments: potential targets and interaction mechanisms
- Computational phase transitions in sparse planted problems?
- Link-based survival additive models under mixed censoring to assess risks of hospital-acquired infections
- A mapping-based universal Kriging model for order-of-addition experiments in drug combination studies
- Analysis of computational codon usage models and their association with translationally slow codons
- Distributed Computational Framework for Large-Scale Stochastic Convex Optimization
- Optimal spatial aggregation of space–time models and applications
- Single and Double-Threaded Offloading Strategies and Computational Analysis in Mobile Cloud Computing
- A CNN-based computational algorithm for nonlinear image diffusion problem
- Computational study of crystalline and glassy lithium thiophosphates: Structure, thermodynamic stability and transport properties
- Inference for a generalised stochastic block model with unknown number of blocks and non-conjugate edge models
- Prediction of organic homolytic bond dissociation enthalpies at near chemical accuracy with sub-second computational cost
- The sum of two independent polynomially-modified hyperbolic secant random variables with application in computational finance
- Data-driven models and computational tools for neurolinguistics: a language technology perspective
- Computational flow cytometry of planktonic populations for the evaluation of microbiological-control programs in district cooling plants
- Deep neural network models for computational histopathology: A survey
- Computational fluid dynamics for fixed bed reactor design
- An efficient computational cost reduction strategy for the population-based intelligent optimization of nonlinear dynamical systems
- Moments of order statistics and k-record values arising from the complementary beta distribution with application
- Developing computational thinking with a module of solved problems
- Computational Challenges for Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Environmental Research
- Scaled Vecchia approximation for fast computer-model emulation
- Computational electronic structure studies of novel condensed matter phases
- Comparison and integration of computational methods for deleterious synonymous mutation prediction
- Relationships between Computational Thinking Skills, Ways of Thinking and Demographic Variables: A Structural Equation Modeling.
- Artificial intelligence and computational approaches for epilepsy
- Computational analysis and verification of molecular genetic targets for glioblastoma
- Computational simulations reveal the binding dynamics between human ACE2 and the receptor binding domain of SARS-CoV-2 spike protein
- Pharmacokinetic profiles determine optimal combination treatment schedules in computational models of drug resistance
- Robust nonparametric regression: A review
- Tuna locomotion: a computational hydrodynamic analysis of finlet function
- A Brief History of the Theory and Practice of Computational Literary Criticism (1963-2020)
- C2STEM: A system for synergistic learning of physics and computational thinking
- Making Sense of Computational Psychiatry
- First comprehensive computational analysis of functional consequences of TMPRSS2 SNPs in susceptibility to SARS-CoV-2 among different populations
- Computational identification of eukaryotic promoters based on cascaded deep capsule neural networks
- Computational modeling and simulation of ligand-gated ion channels
- Deep into that darkness peering: a computational analysis of the role of depression in Edgar Allan Poe’s life and death
- A neuro-computational account of arbitration between choice imitation and goal emulation during human observational learning
- A computational framework for revealing competitive travel times with low-carbon modes based on smartphone data collection
- Identification of chymotrypsin-like protease inhibitors of SARS-CoV-2 via integrated computational approach
- Multiple Injector Concepts for Compression Ignition Engines-Experimental and computational work for lower heat losses, increased efficiency and improved …
- MD-LBP: An Efficient Computational Model for Protein Subcellular Localization from HeLa Cell Lines Using SVM
- Computational quantification of brain perivascular space morphologies: Associations with vascular risk factors and white matter hyperintensities. A study in the …
- Computational evaluation of major components from plant essential oils as potent inhibitors of SARS-CoV-2 spike protein
- Surrogate Modelling and Uncertainty Quantification in Computational Sciences
- Computational models of drug use and addiction: A review.
- Computational Based Formulation Design
- Nonparametric density estimation over complicated domains
- Computational and numerical simulations for the nonlinear fractional Kolmogorov–Petrovskii–Piskunov (FKPP) equation
- NOx depolluting performance of photocatalytic materials in an urban area-Part II: Assessment through Computational Fluid Dynamics simulations
- Technologies and Computational Analysis Strategies for CRISPR Applications
- Assessment of blade element momentum codes under varying turbulence levels by comparing with blade resolved computational fluid dynamics
- Impact of Computational Power on Cryptography
- Supporting Teachers to Integrate Computational Thinking Equitably
- Reinforcement Learning on Computational Resource Allocation of Cloud-based Wireless Networks
- A nonparametric feature screening method for ultrahigh-dimensional missing response
- A cerebellar computational mechanism for delay conditioning at precise time intervals
- Modeling viral diffusion using quantum computational network simulation
- A scalable computational approach to assessing response to name in toddlers with autism
- A Python-Based Undergraduate Course in Computational Macroeconomics
- Computational Fluid Dynamics and 3D Printing towards Nanoscale Thickness Gradients and Scale-up of a Spatial Atomic Layer Deposition System
- Computational approaches in cancer multidrug resistance research: Identification of potential biomarkers, drug targets and drug-target interactions
- Computational intelligence intrusion detection techniques in mobile cloud computing environments: Review, taxonomy, and open research issues
- Spatiotemporal distribution of traffic emission based on wind tunnel experiment and computational fluid dynamics (CFD) simulation
- Fixed-Support Wasserstein Barycenters: Computational Hardness and Fast Algorithm
- Computational Analysis on a Set of Novel BET Inhibitors Bound to Human BRD4 (2020-02-14)
- Confidence intervals for spatial scan statistic
- A computational approach for mapping heme biology in the context of hemolytic disorders
- A computational prediction of SARS-CoV-2 structural protein inhibitors from Azadirachta indica (Neem)
- Computational recognition of lncRNA signature of tumor-infiltrating B lymphocytes with potential implications in prognosis and immunotherapy of bladder cancer
- Rapid Aero Modeling for Urban Air Mobility Aircraft in Computational Experiments
- Acquisition of handwriting in children with and without dysgraphia: A computational approach
- Decision Support System: User research, usability analysis and computational build
- Computational Media Intelligence: Human-Centered Machine Analysis of Media
- VSeq-Toolkit: Comprehensive computational analysis of viral vectors in gene therapy
- Report on computational assessment of tumor infiltrating lymphocytes from the International Immuno-Oncology Biomarker Working group
- iLBE for Computational Identification of Linear B-cell Epitopes by Integrating Sequence and Evolutionary Features
- Evaluating epidemic forecasts in an interval format
- Emerging computational tools and models for studying gut microbiota composition and function
- Computational challenges for MC event generation
- The odd Chen generator of distributions: Properties and estimation methods with applications in medicine and engineering
- Exploratory data analysis based efficient QRS-complex detection technique with minimal computational load
- Perceptual texture similarity estimation: An evaluation of computational features
- Computational Methods for Deep Learning
- Evidence-driven computational modeling
- Computational Methods for Hidden Markov Models with Applications
- An energy approach to the solution of partial differential equations in computational mechanics via machine learning: Concepts, implementation and applications
- A spectral analysis approach for the a priori generation of computational grids in the 2-D hydrodynamic-based runoff simulations at a basin scale
- 1 Student-Designed Projects in Computational Fluid Dynamics: Challenges and Results
- Synthesis, anti-proliferative activity, computational studies of tetrazole cellulose utilizing different homogenous catalyst
- Coordinate Constructions in English Enhanced Universal Dependencies: Analysis and Computational Modeling
- Development of a free anthropomorphic voxel model of human body for wide-band computational electromagnetics dosimetry
- Computational structure modeling for diverse categories of macromolecular interactions
- Computational identification of mutator-derived lncRNA signatures of genome instability for improving the clinical outcome of cancers: a case study in breast cancer
- Computational models of memory search
- Computational analysis of pathological image enables interpretable prediction for microsatellite instability
- Medical Imaging and Computational Image Analysis in COVID-19 Diagnosis: A Review
- Automated system for diagnosing the ability to solve computational problems based on structural and mental schemes
- Introducing a model of automated brand-generated content in an era of computational advertising
- A Family of Generalized Rayleigh-Exponential-Weibull Distribution and Its Application to Modeling the Progressively Type-I Interval Censored Data
- Sorting schools: A computational analysis of charter school identities and stratification
- Pan-cancer computational histopathology reveals mutations, tumor composition and prognosis
- A fast‐validated computational model for cylindrical lithium‐ion batteries under multidirectional mechanical loading
- Optimal utility and probability functions for agents with finite computational precision
- Computational analysis of transport in three-dimensional heterogeneous materials
- Investigating the attitudes of adolescents and young adults towards JUUL: Computational study using Twitter data
- Evaluating the operational resilience of small and medium-sized enterprises to flooding using a computational modelling and simulation approach: a case study of the …
- Conformational energies and equilibria of cyclic dinucleotides in vacuo and in solution: computational chemistry vs. NMR experiments
- Eeg-based brain-computer interfaces (bcis): A survey of recent studies on signal sensing technologies and computational intelligence approaches and their …
- My personal mutanome: a computational genomic medicine platform for searching network perturbing alleles linking genotype to phenotype
- GIS based hybrid computational approaches for flash flood susceptibility assessment
- Computational Intelligence Techniques for Assessing Anthropometric Indices Changes in Female Athletes
- The computational neurology of movement under active inference
- Robust ω-Transaminases by computational stabilization of the subunit interface
- Output-weighted optimal sampling for Bayesian regression and rare event statistics using few samples
- Asymptotic distributions and performance of empirical skewness measures
- ATLASx: a computational map for the exploration of biochemical space
- Computational and Human Learning Models of Generalized Unsafety
- Computational social science and sociology
- Analysis of UAV-Acquired Wetland Orthomosaics Using GIS, Computer Vision, Computational Topology and Deep Learning
- New computational artificial intelligence models for generating synthetic formation bulk density logs while drilling
- A review of computational strategies for denoising and imputation of single-cell transcriptomic data
- Inference with aggregate data: An optimal transport approach
- Hopscotch into coding: introducing pre-service teachers computational thinking
- Challenges for computational lexical semantic change
- Computational Analysis of PER2:: LUC Imaging Data
- Computational Science Laboratory Report
- Super-resolution fluorescence-assisted diffraction computational tomography reveals the three-dimensional landscape of the cellular organelle interactome
- Computational analysis of the SARS-CoV-2 and other viruses based on the Kolmogorov’s complexity and Shannon’s information theories
- Estimates of Electrical Conductivity from Molecular Dynamics Simulations: How to Invest the Computational Effort
- Bayesian nonparametric clustering as a community detection problem
- An Efficient Parallel Hybrid Method of FEM-MLFMA for Electromagnetic Radiation and Scattering Analysis of Separated Objects.
- Computational and neurocognitive approaches to the political brain: key insights and future avenues for political neuroscience
- A computational approach for the space-time fractional advection–diffusion equation arising in contaminant transport through porous media
- CIS and Industry Hand in Hand [President’s Message]
- A Bayesian Inference driven computational framework for seismic risk assessment using large-scale nonlinear finite element analyses
- HighResMIP versions of EC-Earth: EC-Earth3P and EC-Earth3P-HR–description, model computational performance and basic validation
- Reliability and reproducibility in computational science: implementing validation, verification and uncertainty quantification in silico
- Computational mechanisms of effort and reward decisions in patients with depression and their association with relapse after antidepressant discontinuation
- Uncertainty Informed Integrated Computational Materials Engineering for Design and Development of Fatigue Critical Alloys
- Benefits of formalized computational modeling for understanding user behavior in online privacy research
- Rank-normalization, folding, and localization: An improved ̂R for assessing convergence of MCMC
- Computational drug repositioning based on multi-similarities bilinear matrix factorization
- Teaching Metabolism in Upper-Division Undergraduate Biochemistry Courses using Online Computational Systems and Dynamical Models Improves Student …
- On using computational versus data-driven methods for uncertainty propagation of isotopic uncertainties
- Computational Approaches for Microbiome Characterization
- A computational model for soil fertility prediction in ubiquitous agriculture
- On the computational solution of vector-density based continuum dislocation dynamics models: a comparison of two plastic distortion and stress update algorithms
- A computational framework for social-media-based business analytics and knowledge creation: empirical studies of CyTraSS
- Numerical Validation of Computational Fluid Dynamics Simulation of Blood Flow in Cerebral Artery using Discrete Phase Model
- Compromise design for combination experiment of two drugs
- Stationarity Statistics on Rolling Windows
- A general framework and guidelines for benchmarking computational intelligence algorithms applied to forecasting problems derived from an application domain …
- The W/S test for data having neutrosophic numbers: An application to USA village population
- The development of computational estimation in the transition from informal to formal mathematics education
- Chronic mTOR activation induces a degradative smooth muscle cell phenotype
- Computational resources for identifying and describing proteins driving liquid–liquid phase separation
- Deep neural networks for computational optical form measurements
- Design thinking and computational thinking: A dual process model for addressing design problems
- The Best Laid Plans: Computational Principles of Anterior Cingulate Cortex
- Comparative analysis of feature selection algorithms for computational personality prediction from social media
- Computational analysis of fused co-expression networks for the identification of candidate cancer gene biomarkers
- Computational analysis of entropy generation for cross-nanofluid flow
- Computational stabilization of T cell receptors allows pairing with antibodies to form bispecifics
- An invitation to statistics in Wasserstein space
- How heterogeneity drives tumour growth: a computational study
- Biological and computational studies for dual cholinesterases inhibitory effect of zerumbone
- Computational Methods in Heterogeneous Catalysis
- Inflow Hemodynamics of Intracranial Aneurysms: A Comparison of Computational Fluid Dynamics and 4D Flow Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- FAIR computational workflows
- A pilot study of all-computational drug design protocol–from structure prediction to interaction analysis
- Frequentist delta-variance approximations with mixed-effects models and TMB
- Surrogate-based computational analysis and design for H-shaped microstrip antenna
- The project for objective measures using computational psychiatry technology (PROMPT): Rationale, design, and methodology
- Improving Bayesian statistics understanding in the age of Big Data with the bayesvl R package
- A Method for the Prediction of Extreme Ship Responses Using Design-Event Theory and Computational Fluid Dynamics.
- A computational framework of kinematic accuracy reliability analysis for industrial robots
- Saving computational budget in Bayesian network-based evolutionary algorithms
- Presentations from Computational Mechanics and Sciences Workshop
- Variational inference for computational imaging inverse problems
- Research on BP model optimization of PSO algorithm based on Computational Mathematics
- Computational Mathematics and Applications
- Learning Multiple Quantiles with Neural Networks
- … and transmission of diseases: A novel approach combining audits, calibrated energy models, building performance (BPS) and computational fluid dynamic (CFD) …
- Computational predictive approaches for interaction and structure of aptamers
- Computational modeling of excitatory/inhibitory balance impairments in schizophrenia
- Introduction to Computational Data Science Using ScalaTion
- Computational design of shape memory polymer nanocomposites
- A computational approach for printed document forensics using SURF and ORB features
- NLP Workflows for Computational Social Science: Understanding Triggers of State-Led Mass Killings
- Computational Advantage from the Quantum Superposition of Multiple Temporal Orders of Photonic Gates
- Computational tools for modern vaccine development
- A kernel method for learning constitutive relation in data-driven computational elasticity
- Connectome 2.0: Cutting-Edge Hardware Ushers in New Opportunities for Computational Diffusion MRI
- Enhanced Undergraduate Learning through Integration of Theory and Computational Tools.
- Role of hydrogen bond capacity of solvents in reactions of amines with CO2: A computational study
- A multiyear investigation of student computational thinking concepts, practices, and perspectives in an after-school computing program
- An efficient computational scheme for nonlinear time fractional systems of partial differential equations arising in physical sciences
- Computational Identification of Functional Centers in Complex Proteins: A Step-by-Step Guide With Examples
- Computational/in silico methods in drug target and lead prediction
- Computational Prediction of Disordered Protein Motifs Using SLiMSuite
- Spectrally Sparse Nonparametric Regression via Elastic Net Regularized Smoothers
- Computational methodologies for optimal sensor placement in structural health monitoring: A review
- From summary statistics to gene trees: Methods for inferring positive selection
- Goodness of fit test for almost cyclostationary processes
- The usage of large data sets in online consumer behaviour: A bibliometric and computational text-mining–driven analysis of previous research
- Discovering anti-cancer drugs via computational methods
- Computational Intelligence in the hospitality industry: A systematic literature review and a prospect of challenges
- Preparing Special Education Preservice Teachers to Teach Computational Thinking and Computer Science in Mathematics
- Discovering the computational relevance of brain network organization
- An efficient ADMM algorithm for high dimensional precision matrix estimation via penalized quadratic loss
- Scalable gradients for stochastic differential equations
- Rheumatoid arthritis identification using epistasis analysis through computational models
- Hierarchical Deep Learning Neural Network (HiDeNN): An artificial intelligence (AI) framework for computational science and engineering
- A new heuristic computational solver for nonlinear singular Thomas–Fermi system using evolutionary optimized cubic splines
- Computational design of proteins and enzymes
- Assessing computational thinking abilities among Singapore secondary students: a Rasch model measurement analysis
- Computational Study of Flow around 2D and 3D Tandem Bluff Bodies
- Technology Advance in Drug Design Using Computational Biology Tool
- The digital terrain model in the computational modelling of the flow over the Perdigão site: the appropriate grid size
- Computational models identify several FDA approved or experimental drugs as putative agents against SARS-CoV-2
- A high-quality cucumber genome assembly enhances computational comparative genomics
- Computational fluid dynamics simulation of tree effects on pedestrian wind comfort in an urban area
- Evaluation of different computational methods on 5-methylcytosine sites identification
- Computational models for active matter
- Supplementary material: Computational methods and software tools for functional analysis of miRNA data
- DFT computational insights into structural, electronic and spectroscopic parameters of 2-(2-Hydrazineyl) thiazole derivatives: a concise theoretical and experimental …
- The development of students’ computational thinking practices in elementary-and middle-school classes using the learning game, Zoombinis
- A review of experimental and computational advances in thermal boundary conductance and nanoscale thermal transport across solid interfaces
- Computational discovery of new 2D materials using deep learning generative models
- Discovery of Amoebicidal Compounds by Combining Computational and Experimental Approaches
- Computational identification of putative genes and vital amino acids involved in biennial rhythm in mango (Mangifera indica L.)
- Computational Framework for Modelling Student Engagement in a University’s Team-Based Learning Ecosystem
- Computational methods and next-generation sequencing approaches to analyze epigenetics data: profiling of methods and applications
- Semiparametric estimation for linear regression with symmetric errors
- The impact of matrix texture and whisker orientation on property anisotropy in titanium matrix composites: Experimental and computational evaluation
- State of the art computational applications in experimental and clinical dentistry
- Computational drug re-purposing targeting the spike glycoprotein of SARS-CoV-2 as an effective strategy to neutralize COVID-19
- BROADBAND MICROWAVE AND COMPUTATIONAL STUDY OF HEXAFLUORO-O-XYLENE: HIGHLY COUPLED CF3 ROTORS
- Skewness in Applied Analysis of Normality
- Evaluating and improving heritability models using summary statistics
- Computational modeling and prediction on viscosity of slags by big data mining
- Crime hotspot detection: A computational perspective
- Computational text analysis
- Introducing of an integrated artificial neural network and Chou’s pseudo amino acid composition approach for computational epitope-mapping of Crimean-Congo …
- Variational approximation multivariate generalized linear latent variable model in diversity termites riau and peninsular malaysia
- Computational Conflict Research
- Effect of the early use of antivirals on the COVID-19 pandemic. A computational network modeling approach
- A Differential Computational Encryption Modeling Technique on Textual Data
- Notch insensitivity in fatigue failure of chopped carbon fiber chip-reinforced composites using experimental and computational analysis
- Abundant stable computational solutions of Atangana–Baleanu fractional nonlinear HIV-1 infection of CD4+ T-cells of immunodeficiency syndrome
- Determination of stable operating range of high speed centrifugal pump by computational fluid dynamics
- Computational hardness and fast algorithm for fixed-support wasserstein barycenter
- Three-dimensional modeling and automatic analysis of the human nasal cavity and paranasal sinuses using the computational fluid dynamics method
- Deep learning-based cancer survival prognosis from RNA-seq data: approaches and evaluations
- The interspeech 2020 computational paralinguistics challenge: Elderly emotion, breathing & masks
- Bayesian forecasting of multivariate time series: scalability, structure uncertainty and decisions
- From generative models to generative passages: A computational approach to (neuro) phenomenology
- Posterior inference for sparse hierarchical non-stationary models
- Microbes and complex diseases: from experimental results to computational models
- Computational investigation on Andrographis paniculata phytochemicals to evaluate their potency against SARS-CoV-2 in comparison to known antiviral compounds …
- Modeling and Forecasting of Tourist Arrivals in Crete Using Statistical Models and Models of Computational Intelligence: A Comparative Study
- Hyper-parameter tuning for the contextual bandit
- Predicting forest cover in distinct ecosystems: The potential of multi-source Sentinel-1 and-2 data fusion
- Evolutionary computational platform for the automatic discovery of nanocarriers for cancer treatment
- Statistical and computational limits for sparse matrix detection
- Elementary Effects Analysis of factors controlling COVID-19 infections in computational simulation reveals the importance of Social Distancing and Mask Usage
- Applying Computational Predictions of Biorelevant Solubility Ratio Upon Self-Emulsifying Lipid-Based Formulations Dispersion to Predict Dose Number
- RNA-puzzles toolkit: a computational resource of RNA 3D structure benchmark datasets, structure manipulation, and evaluation tools
- S1 Computational eﬀiciency
- The feasibility of Levenberg–Marquardt algorithm combined with imperialist competitive computational method predicting drag reduction in crude oil pipelines
- COMPUTATIONAL ALGORITHMS FOR CANONICAL ENSEMBLE OBSERVABLES
- Reduced-Order Computational Model for the Molecular Dynamics Simulation of Entangled Polymers
- A computational design optimization method for rockfall protection embankments
- Innovations in Heat Pump Design Using Computational Fluid Dynamics with Control Volume Method
- Ethics and good practice in computational paralinguistics
- Analysis of therapeutic targets for SARS-CoV-2 and discovery of potential drugs by computational methods
- Transparency in complex computational systems
- HistoMapr™: An Explainable AI (xAI) Platform for Computational Pathology Solutions
- Computational analysis of androgen receptor (AR) variants to decipher the relationship between protein stability and related-diseases
- Characterization of the Trypanosoma brucei Pteridine Reductase Active-Site using Computational Docking and Virtual Screening Techniques
- Analysis of the relation between computational thinking and new media literacy skills of first-year engineering students
- Diagnosis of opioid use disorder with high sensitivity and specificity by advanced computational analysis of Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy
- Superordinate knowledge based comprehensive subset of conceptual knowledge for practical mathematical-computational scenarios
- Multi-spectroscopic, conformational, and computational atomic-level insights into the interaction of β-lactoglobulin with apigenin at different pH levels
- Proceedings of the The 4th Joint SIGHUM Workshop on Computational Linguistics for Cultural Heritage, Social Sciences, Humanities and Literature
- The Computational Challenge of Microlensing in a new Perspective
- Predicting Evaluations of Essay by Computational Graph-Based Features
- A computational fluid dynamics study by conjugate heat transfer in OpenFOAM: A liquid cooling concept for high power electronics
- Towards stabilizing batch statistics in backward propagation of batch normalization
- Computational techniques for real-time credit card fraud detection
- A personalized computational model predicts cancer risk level of oral potentially malignant disorders and its web application for promotion of non‐invasive screening
- Bayesian nonparametric test for independence between random vectors
- Simultaneously Improving Computational Thinking and Foreign Language Learning: Interdisciplinary Media With Plugged and Unplugged Approaches
- Computational Methods for Discovery and Analysis of RNA Structural Motifs
- Fracture in nanoporous gold: An integrated computational and experimental study
- Integrating computational epigenetic and statistical approaches to investigate how genome-wide transcription factor (TF)-DNA bindings affect breast cancer risk
- Defining local news: a computational approach
- Developing computational infrastructure for the CorCenCC corpus: The National Corpus of Contemporary Welsh
- Predictive Processing of Interoception, Decision-Making, and Allostasis: A Computational Framework and Implications for Emotional Intelligence
- Computational Complexity
- AI for Digital Humanities and Computational Social Sciences
- Electroosmotically driven flow of micropolar bingham viscoplastic fluid in a wavy microchannel: application of computational biology stomach anatomy
- Experimental and Computational Study of a Mach 2 Diamond Jet
- Computational models in non-coding RNA and human Disease
- Hybrid Screening Approach for Very Small Fragments: X-ray and Computational Screening on FKBP51
- Computational and behavioural principles underlying reactions to social rewards
- Deep computational pathology in breast cancer
- Factors influencing radon concentration during energy retrofitting in domestic buildings: A computational evaluation
- Computational Modelling for Aortic and Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Research proposal: A computational approach to the conjugacy problem
- Elucidating the catalytic reaction mechanism of orotate phosphoribosyltransferase by means of X-ray crystallography and computational simulations
- Computational Methods for Single-Particle Cryo-EM
- Advances in Computational Intelligence and Informatics
- Evaluating computational performances of hyperelastic models on supraspinatus tendon uniaxial tensile test data
- A computational approach to drug repurposing against SARS-CoV-2 RNA dependent RNA polymerase (RdRp)
- Computational Protocol for Assessing the Optimal Pixel Size to Improve the Accuracy of Single-particle Cryo-electron Microscopy Maps
- Recent advances of computational chemistry in organic solar cell research
- MICROWAVE AND COMPUTATIONAL STUDIES OF HYDRATED ACID ANHYDRIDES: CAPTURING A LOCAL POTENTIAL ENERGY MINIMUM AND EXPLORING …
- Computational Analysis of Tumour Heterogeneity
- How does semantic knowledge impact working memory maintenance? Computational and behavioral investigations
- Computational modeling and analysis of multi plate clutch
- Role of Computational Variables on the Performances of COSMO-SAC Model: A Combined Theoretical and Experimental Investigation
- Identification of novel drug candidates for treating tongue squamous cell carcinoma using computational approaches
- Computational complexity reduction of neural networks of brain tumor image segmentation by introducing fermi–dirac correction functions
- Laccase Engineering by Directed and Computational Evolution
- Structural characterization, computational, charge density studies of 2-chloro-3-(2′-methoxy)-5, 5-dimethyl-2-cyclohexenone
- Machine-learning methods for computational science and engineering
- Deep Learning-Based Computational Color Constancy With Convoluted Mixture of Deep Experts (CMoDE) Fusion Technique
- Adsorption of Trinitroanisole on the Surface of Carbon nanotube: A Computational Study
- Performance and computational complexity analysis of coding tools in AVS3
- The role of perceptual failure and degrading processes in urban traffic accidents: a stochastic computational model for virtual experiments
- Computational Study on Polymorphism and Charge Storage Mechanism of Battery Materials via Multiscale Simulation
- Finite element analysis and three-dimensional reconstruction of tonotopically aligned human auditory fiber pathways: a computational environment for modeling …
- Computational Metagenomics: State-of-the-Art, Facts and Artifacts
- Effect of Kerogen Maturity, Water Content for Carbon Dioxide, Methane, and Their Mixture Adsorption and Diffusion in Kerogen: A Computational Investigation
- Need for Computational and Psycho-linguistics Models in Natural Language Processing for Web Documents
- … External Counterpulsation Treatment on Atherosclerotic Plaque in the Carotid Artery: A Framework of Patient-Specific Computational Fluid Dynamics Analysis
- Advances in Computational Mechanics to Address Challenges in Crystal Plasticity FEM
- A multidimensional culturally adapted representation of emotions for affective computational simulation and recognition
- Regularized estimation of the nominal response model
- Bringing up the bio-datafied child: scientific and ethical controversies over computational biology in education
- A computational framework for identifying the transcription factors involved in enhancer-promoter loop formation
- Paranoid Transformer: Reading Narrative of Madness as Computational Approach to Creativity
- Computational assessment of MCM2 transcriptional expression and identification of the prognostic biomarker for human breast cancer
- Equitable approaches: opportunities for computational thinking with emphasis on creative production and connections to community
- A general robust t-process regression model
- Three-dimensional computational fluid dynamic analysis of high-speed water-lubricated hydrodynamic journal bearing with groove texture considering turbulence
- Integration of computational tools, data analysis and social science into food safety risk assessment
- XPRESSyourself: Enhancing, standardizing, and automating ribosome profiling computational analyses yields improved insight into data
- Computational study of transcription factor binding sites
- Computational modelling and systems ergonomics: a system dynamics model of drink driving-related trauma prevention
- Teaching Computational Thinking in K-9: Tensions at the Intersection of Technology and Pedagogical Knowledge
- Computational Analysis of Hi-C Data
- Robust linear regression for high‐dimensional data: An overview
- A computational approach for modelling context across different application domains
- The digital effectiveness on economic inequality: a computational approach
- On-demand generation of as-built infrastructure information models for mechanised Tunnelling from TBM data: A computational design approach
- Computational foundations of mind, evolution, and society
- Computational prediction and interpretation of cell-specific replication origin sites from multiple eukaryotes by exploiting stacking framework
- High-dimensional structure learning of binary pairwise Markov networks: a comparative numerical study
- Computational Design and Analysis of a Magic Snake
- On the Bridge Between Computational Results Of New Line Search Technique
- The state of undergraduate computational science programs
- miRNAture—Computational Detection of microRNA Candidates
- Implementation and characterization of a two-dimensional printed circuit dynamic metasurface aperture for computational microwave imaging
- Non-periodicity of blood flow and its influence on wall shear stress in the carotid artery bifurcation: An in vivo measurement-based computational study
- Dissecting the Computational Roles of the Social Brain
- Climbing down Charney’s ladder: machine learning and the post-Dennard era of computational climate science
- Advances in the computational development of androgen receptor antagonists
- Use of computational intelligence techniques to predict flooding in places adjacent to the Magdalena River
- Computational Multispectral Endoscopy
- Constraining cosmology with big data statistics of cosmological graphs
- Computational optimisation of screw orientations for improved locking plate fixation of proximal humerus fractures
- An efficient computational method for estimating failure credibility by combining genetic algorithm and active learning Kriging
- Estimation of incident dynamic AUC in practice
- Machine Learning Technology Reveals the Concealed Interactions of Phytohormones on Medicinal Plant In Vitro Organogenesis.
- Advancing Conflict Research Through Computational Approaches
- Introduction to Computational and Bioinformatics Tools in Virology
- Forcing statistics in resolvent analysis: application in minimal turbulent Couette flow
- Under the hood: using computational psychiatry to make psychological therapies more mechanism-focused
- Optimization of envelope design for housing in hot climates using a genetic algorithm (GA) computational approach
- AdamOptimizer for the Optimisation of Use Case Points Estimation
- Computational advances of tumor marker selection and sample classification in cancer proteomics
- The dark side of the ‘Moral Machine’and the fallacy of computational ethical decision-making for autonomous vehicles
- Self-reported symptoms of covid-19 including symptoms most predictive of SARS-CoV-2 infection, are heritable
- Robust test for dispersion parameter change in discretely observed diffusion processes
- School of hard knocks: Curriculum analysis for Pommerman with a fixed computational budget
- Computational modeling and experimental analysis for the diagnosis of cell survival/death for Akt protein
- Shallow landslide susceptibility mapping: A comparison between classification and regression tree and reduced error pruning tree algorithms
- A survey on ensemble learning
- Computational modeling of intraocular drug delivery supplied by porous implants
- Computational and experimental microstructural characterization of a magnesium WE43 Alloy processed on a commercially available PBF-LB machine
- Aeroshape design of reusable re-entry vehicles by multidisciplinary optimization and computational fluid dynamics
- Ultrasound Based Computational Fluid Dynamics Assessment of Brachial Artery Wall Shear Stress in Preeclamptic Pregnancy
- Computational modelling of the Δ4 and Δ5 adrenal steroidogenic pathways provides insight into hypocortisolism
- Computational Radiology in Breast Cancer Screening and Diagnosis Using Artificial Intelligence
- Mathematical Modeling for the Solutions of Equations and Systems of Equations with Applications Vol. 4
- A combined experimental and computational analysis of failure mechanisms in open-hole cross-ply laminates under flexural loading
- Computational investigations of gram-negative bacteria phosphopantetheine adenylyltransferase inhibitors using 3D-QSAR, molecular docking and molecular …
- Computational studies of mycorrhizal protein: GiHsp60 and its interaction with soil organic matter
- A combined computational and experimental strategy identifies mutations conferring resistance to drugs targeting the BCR-ABL fusion protein
- Challenges in the Computational Modeling of the Protein Structure—Activity Relationship
- MD-TSPC4: Computational Method for Predicting the Thermal Stability of I-Motif
- Numerical simulation of the fluid flow inside the pressurized tube of the CANDU-6 reactor using the Computational Fluid Dynamics and the presence of nanoparticles …
- The emerging role of computational design in peptide macrocycle drug discovery
- R-Squared-Bootstrapping for Gegenbauer-Type Long Memory
- Investigation of bubble velocity profile in the column flotation cell by computational fluid dynamics simulation
- Correction to: A computational model of a network of initial lymphatics and pre-collectors with permeable interstitium
- Using Lego Mindstorms Robotics Programming in Enhancing Computational Thinking among Middle School in Saudi Arabia
- CAUSALdb: a database for disease/trait causal variants identified using summary statistics of genome-wide association studies
- A computational investigation on how visitation affects the reproduction number in a dengue fever model
- Could Dermaseptin Analogue be a Competitive Inhibitor for ACE2 Towards Binding with Viral Spike Protein Causing COVID19?: Computational Investigation
- Causation in Agent-Based Computational Social Science
- Computational modelling of foot orthosis for midfoot arthritis: a Taguchi approach for design optimization.
- Beyond two-point statistics: using the minimum spanning tree as a tool for cosmology
- Characterization of Protein-Membrane Interfaces through a Synergistic Computational-Experimental Approach
- Bayesian Bi-clustering Methods with Applications in Computational Biology
- Overcoming the challenges to enhancing experimental plant biology with computational modeling
- Skewness, kurtosis, and the fifth and sixth order cumulants of net baryon-number distributions from lattice QCD confront high-statistics STAR data
- Flood Hazard Mapping in Alluvial Fans with Computational Modeling
- Interoperability and computational framework for simulating open channel hydraulics: application to sensitivity analysis and calibration of Gironde Estuary model
- Multiapproach computational modelling of tuberculosis: understanding its epidemiological dynamics for improving its control in Nigeria
- A Scale Mixture Approach to t-Distributed Mixture Regression
- Estimation and determinants of Chinese banks’ total factor efficiency: a new vision based on unbalanced development of Chinese banks and their overall risk
- Partial preservation of the inferior turbinate in endoscopic medial maxillectomy: a computational fluid dynamics study
- Computational cardiovascular analysis with the variational multiscale methods and isogeometric discretization
- Computational discovery of plant-based inhibitors against human carbonic anhydrase IX and molecular dynamics simulation
- Computational Array of Ferromagnetic Effect “Ising Model”
- Pragmatics of Immigration & Identity: Computational Study of Online Discourses
- LongGF: computational algorithm and software tool for fast and accurate detection of gene fusions by long-read transcriptome sequencing
- Computational Analysis of Fluid Dynamics in the Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement
- A new computational platform of structural reliability analysis developed by coupling FERUM and OpenSees
- What does computational fluid dynamics tell us about intracranial aneurysms? A meta-analysis and critical review
- A comparison of deep machine learning and Monte Carlo methods for facies classification from seismic data
- Contact Tracing: Computational Bounds, Limitations and Implications
- Circulating markers of angiogenesis and endotheliopathy in COVID-19
- Full-waveform inversion based on Kaniadakis statistics
- A computational science approach to understanding human conflict
- A comprehensive overview of computational tools for RNA-seq analysis
- Themisto: Towards Automated Documentation Generation in Computational Notebooks
- An Interpolation Method to Reduce the Computational Time in the Stochastic Lagrangian Particle Dispersion Modeling of Spatially Dense XCO2 Retrievals
- Computational estimation of the earthquake response for fibre reinforced concrete rectangular columns
- Differenced-Based Double Shrinking in Partial Linear Models
- Computational study of zebrafish immune-targeted microarray data for prediction of preventive drug candidates
- Effect of adenoids and tonsil tissue on pediatric obstructive sleep apnea severity determined by computational fluid dynamics
- Computational models of binaural processing
- Writing Strategies for Science Communication: Data and Computational Analysis
- Simulation of atmospheric cosmic-rays and their impacts based on pre-calculated databases, physical models and computational methods
- An efficient computational method for the time-space fractional Klein-Gordon equation
- Analytical and Computational Advances, Opportunities, and Challenges in Marine Organic Biogeochemistry in an Era of “Omics”
- Computational methods for automated mitosis detection in histopathology images: A review
- Computational micromechanics of the effect of fibre misalignment on the longitudinal compression and shear properties of UD fibre-reinforced plastics
- Towards computational analytics of 3D neuron images using deep adversarial learning
- Computational insights into human perceptual expertise for familiar and unfamiliar face recognition
- DF-MDA: an effective diffusion-based computational model for predicting miRNA-disease association
- CLiC-it 2020 Italian Conference on Computational Linguistics 2020
- Determining the number of effective parameters in kernel density estimation
- Integrated Image-Based Computational Fluid Dynamics Modeling Software as an Instructional Tool
- Balancing computational complexity and generalization ability: A novel design for ELM
- General and consistent statistics for cosmological observations
- Developmental Differences in Probabilistic Reversal Learning: A Computational Modeling Approach
- Computational investigations of the immune response to repeated influenza infections and vaccinations
- Computational Social Science and the Study of Political Communication
- Testing a computational model of causative overgeneralizations: child judgment and production data from English, Hebrew, Hindi, Japanese and K’iche’
- Programming without Code: Teaching Classics and Computational Methods
- Neuro-Heuristic Computational Intelligence for nonlinear Thomas-Fermi equation using trigonometric and hyperbolic approximation
- Study of Using Syzygium Samarangese Against Azole Resistant Candida Species-a Computational and Pharmacogenomic Approach
- Bayesian inference with INLA
- Towards Computational Linguistics in Minangkabau Language: Studies on Sentiment Analysis and Machine Translation
- A computational evaluation of two models of retrieval processes in sentence processing in aphasia
- Computational intelligence of Levenberg-Marquardt backpropagation neural networks to study the dynamics of expanding/contracting cylinder for Cross magneto …
- Synthesis, antimicrobial activities, docking studies and computational calculations of new bis-1,4-phenylene -1H-1,2,3-triazole derivatives utilized ultrasonic energy
- Dosimetric Impact of a New Computational Voxel Phantom Series for the Japanese Atomic Bomb Survivors: Methodological Improvements and Organ Dose Response …
- Computational analysis the relationships of energy and mechanical properties with sensitivity for FOX-7 based PBXs via MD simulation
- Finding Periodic Apartments: A Computational Study of Hyperbolic Buildings
- Computational modeling of microbubble coalescence and breakup using large eddy simulation and Lagrangian tracking
- Computational analysis of biomimetic butterfly valve
- Robust image processing algorithm for computational resource limited smart apple sunburn sensing system
- Classification With the Matrix-Variate-t Distribution
- DeepACP: A Novel Computational Approach for Accurate Identification of Anticancer Peptides by Deep Learning Algorithm
- The development of a 3D computational mesh to improve the representation of dynamic processes: The Black Sea test case
- In Silico Study of Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids as Potential SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein Closed Conformation Stabilizers: Epidemiological and Computational …
- … cell infiltration and survival after platinum-based chemotherapy in high-grade serous ovarian cancer subtypes: A gene expression-based computational study
- A Computational Separation between Private Learning and Online Learning
- A Novel Computational Method to Identify/Analyze Hysteresis Loops of Hard Magnetic Materials
- Miles Vs. Trane: Computational and Statistical Comparison of the Improvisatory Styles of Miles Davis and John Coltrane
- Computational concentration of measure: Optimal bounds, reductions, and more
- Tailored ensembles of neural networks optimize sensitivity to stimulus statistics
- Research on Computational Thinking Ability Training and Blended Learning
- Structure and ion transport of lithium-rich Li1+ xAlxTi2− x (PO4) 3 with 0.3< x< 0.5: A combined computational and experimental study
- Computational Reconstruction of an Anti-Aircraft Artillery Firing Scenario.
- Bayesian and frequentist testing for differences between two groups with parametric and nonparametric two‐sample tests
- Computational identification and characterization of glioma candidate biomarkers through multi-omics integrative profiling
- Foundations of a computational science of game design: Abstractions and tradeoffs
- Conformational flexibility correlates with glucose tolerance for point mutations in β-glucosidases–a computational study
- Bosons vs. Fermions–A computational complexity perspective
- Modeling and Meta-Modeling in Elementary Science Learning: Physical, Diagrammatic, and Computational Models
- Computational Analysis versus Human Intuition: A Critical Comparison of Vector Semantics with Manual Semantic Classification in the Context of Plains Cree
- Modeling Generalization in Machine Learning: A Methodological and Computational Study
- Computational schemes between the exact, analytical and numerical solution in present of time-fractional ecological model
- Shape optimisation of the sharp-heeled Kaplan draft tube: Performance evaluation using Computational Fluid Dynamics
- A combined computational and experimental study on the mild steel corrosion inhibition in hydrochloric acid by new multifunctional phosphonic acid containing 1, 2, 3 …
- From Gaming to Computational Thinking: An Adaptive Educational Computer Game-Based Learning Approach
- Computational Protocol for Determining Conformational Ensembles of Intrinsically Disordered Proteins
- Ageing and multisensory integration: A review of the evidence, and a computational perspective
- Analysis of open data and computational reproducibility in registered reports in psychology
- Pattern-Centric Computational System for Logic and Memory Manufacturing and Process Technology Development
- Weyl’s problem: A computational approach
- Flipping a Computational Modeling Class: Strategies to Engage Students and Foster Active Learning
- Computational approaches to amino acid side-chain conformation using combined NMR theoretical and experimental results: leucine-67 in Desulfovibrio vulgaris …
- A modified drag model for power-law fluid-particle flow used in computational fluid dynamics simulation
- Openchem: deep learning toolkit for computational chemistry and drug design
- Sensitivity Analysis Based Automation of Computational Problems
- About using analog computers in today’s largest computational challenges
- Computational design of closely related proteins that adopt two well-defined but structurally divergent folds
- Mobile Computational Photography: A Tour
- Language processing in brains and deep neural networks: computational convergence and its limits
- Computational evaluation for improving the |B1+ field in deep brain and cerebellum using a combination of a birdcage coil and a dipole antenna array
- Some Observations on the Computational Sensitivity of Rotating Cavity Flows
- Possible Sensing Ability of Boron Nitride Nanosheet and its Al–and Si–Doped Derivatives for Methimazole drug by Computational Study
- Robust estimation for semi-functional linear regression models
- Prediction of unemployment rates with time series and machine learning techniques
- Computational Simulation and Modeling of Freak Waves Based on Longuet-Higgins Model and Its Electromagnetic Scattering Calculation
- Intranuclear strain in living cells subjected to substrate stretching: A combined experimental and computational study
- Directed Computational Evolution of Quorum-Quenching Lactonases from the Amidohydrolase Superfamily
- Computational Annotation of a Hypothetical Protein from Pseudomonas aeruginosa SE5458 Strain Reveals a Bacterial Antitoxin Protein, Tsi6
- Computational modeling and numerical analysis of dynamics of sustainable mining of mineral complexes
- Causal network learning with non-invertible functional relationships
- Computational Monograph: Reading and Writing Distant Horizons [Ted Underwood, Distant Horizons, 2019]
- Corpus Applications in Forensic Computational Linguistics-LAEL Webinar
Research Topics Computer Science
Top 10 research topics of Computational statistics | list of research topics of Computational statistics | trending research topics of Computational statistics | research topics for dissertation in Computational statistics | dissertation topics of Computational statistics in pdf | dissertation topics in Computational statistics | research area of interest Computational statistics | example of research paper topics in Computational statistics | top 10 research thesis topics of Computational statistics | list of research thesis topics of Computational statistics| trending research thesis topics of Computational statistics | research thesis topics for dissertation in Computational statistics | thesis topics of Computational statistics in pdf | thesis topics in Computational statistics | examples of thesis topics of Computational statistics | PhD research topics examples of Computational statistics | PhD research topics in Computational statistics | PhD research topics in computer science | PhD research topics in software engineering | PhD research topics in information technology | Masters (MS) research topics in computer science | Masters (MS) research topics in software engineering | Masters (MS) research topics in information technology | Masters (MS) thesis topics in Computational statistics.
- Applied And Computational Geometry Research Topics Ideas For Ms Phd Thesis
- Computational Geometry Research Topics ideas
- Research Topics Ideas of Computational Complexity
- Research Topics Ideas of Computational Mechanics and Aeroelastic Tailoring
- Research Topics of flutter and computational fluid dynamics
- Research Topics Computational biophysics hopf algebras combinatorics Sustainability
- Easy Statistics Research Topics · The role of statistics in Data Mining processes. · The real-life use of entropy estimation in engineering
Recent Dissertation Topics · Search for Dissertations · Dan Kowal - "Bayesian Methods for Functional and Time Series Data" · Keegan Kang - "Data Dependent Random
What do our experts say about the Statistics Topic Selection? · Bayesian Methods for Functional and Time Series · Kernel Regression Using the Four
Watch out for these research topics in Statistics and Big data · Harness NoSql and Hadoop to accelerate big data processing. · Swift access to data using in-
2000-2014 ; Robert Mastrodomenico, Statistical analysis of genetic association studies ; Ruth Butler, DStat thesis: An exploration of the statistical consequences
Statistics PhD Research Projects · Computer modelling of fluid flow within supercoolers used in the continuous casting of metals · Understanding Society in Real-
PhD Theses ; Parameter Identification and Assessment of Independence in Multivariate Statistical Modeling, Luca Weihs · Mathias Drton ; Preferential sampling and
Research Topics For Phd in Statistics Research ; 3, On Some Aspects Of Forecasting methods · Download ; 4, A Study of Stochastic Models in
Psychology Research Topics for Statistics · Deep statistical analysis of the effect of obesity on the student's mental health in high school and
Computational statistics Research Topic ideas for MS, or Ph.D. Degree · Service data analytics and business intelligence 2017 · A new computational approach for