EDUC 301: History and Philosophy of Education: Home
- Library Resources
- Write & Cite
- Interlibrary Loan Services
- Historical Research Topics
- Book Trailers
Reference Hours when classes are in session
Monday-Thursday, 7:45 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. Friday, 7:45 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday, No reference services; building open 1-5pm Sunday, 1pm - 9:00 p.m.
Reference Desk 563/333-6245 Email at : [email protected]
Off-Campus Database Access
If you are OFF CAMPUS click here to access the electronic databases for journals, magazines, and e-books that require login information . You will be asked to login with your SAU computer username and password. If you do not have a SAU computer username and password, please contact Information Technology at (563) 333-6368.
Featured Faculty Librarian
- Next: Library Resources >>
- Last Updated: Jan 3, 2023 9:11 AM
- URL: https://libguides.sau.edu/education301
- Browse Works
Research papers/topics in education/history, impact of racism on black in united states: the case of nigerians 2000-2022.
Introduction Racism has been found to be an elusive, emotional, and historically pervasive fact of American society. In contemporary society, it is viewed in the context of a historical legacy that includes involuntary slavery, constitutional denial of equal rights, legal support of second-class citizenship, and ubiquitous and various forms of physical, emotional, social, economic, and psychological exploitation and oppression of black A...
Research Analysis on Republic Rome and Imperial Rome
An analytical essay on Republican Rome and Imperial Rome
A Deep Tunneled Architecture For Creating Privacy Aware Secured EmailCommunication Using Visual Cryptography
Abstract Nowadays online attacks have increased to a great extent and the most popular attack among them is phishing. Phishing can be basically defined as one kind of attack in which the type of email scam often associated with spam. It steals the confidential information. Which is carried out by hacker, So it is very much important for the users to identify the fake website and avoid falling prey to it. It proposed a new approach named as Anti-phishing structure based on vi...
Historiography by Objectives: A new approach for the study of history within the framework of the proposed Twenty-First Century School of Historiography
The paper presents a broad overview of various approaches adopted in the field of historiography across the ages starting from ancient times. It also discusses the merits and demerits of the major schools of thought and proposes a new methodology for the study of history within the framework of the proposed Twenty-First Century school of Historiography. This paper proposes a stakeholderfocussed approach towards historiography and encompasses a wide range of topics from research and definition...
What are the Claims of Sacrifice Made by Siddhartha as Herman Hesse Depicts
What are the claims of sacrifice made by Siddhartha as Herman Hesse depicts As a great Buddha once said,“the sacrifice which causes sorrow to the doer of the sacrifice is no sacrifice. Real sacrifice lightens the mind of the doer and gives him a sense of peace and joy. The Buddha gave up the pleasures of life because they had become painful to him.” This same concept applies to Siddhartha. Siddhartha has a lifelong journey to become enlightened. He gave up the people he loved and his own ...
Programming Content of Nigerian Broadcast Media: Towards an Indigenizing Paradigm
ABSTRACT TELEVISION is an important medium of communication in the 21st century. It is used for several reasons including information, education, entertainment, and persuasion. Unlike other media structures, television has the advantage of utilizing vision for mass communication. Programming remains a key instrument for attracting audience and determining the viability of a station. Television technology is developing rapidly and impacting diverse strata of the population. It is a socializing...
Impacts of Social Networking Site (SNS) on Growing up Adolescent Girls A study on Bangladeshi Collegiate Girls School in Khulna
Nowadays the internet has gained paramount importance in the education arena. The main objective of the study is to identify the impacts of social networking sites (SNS) on growing up adolescent girls in KCC. To identify the nature of browsing the internet, to find out how social sites help to increase the knowledge level, to know the impact of using a social networking site. The study was conducted through a survey research design. For this study, purposive sampling was used. Samples were co...
KPA Music As A Medium Of Social Resistance Among The La
ABSTRACT The lyrics of traditional music are an information source usually neglected in the study of cultures, yet, they hold an important part of oral history. This study examines the contexts and lyrics of a traditional music and dance form called Kpa shimo, which is performed by the people of La during their annual festival – Homowo. Kpa is the only type of music that is permitted during the festival in La. Some literary sources present the Homowo festival as a generic series of ceremoni...
A Study of The Tigare Shrine At Pepease, Kwahu
ABSTRACT This study examines the Tigare shrine at Pepease, Kwahu. It reviews the background of the study area taking into consideration the location and history of Pepease-Kwahu. It also reviews some shrines in Ghana and compares the material with the data gathered from the Tigare shrine at Pepease-Kwahu. The traditional beliefs of the people of Kwahu and then some customary practices observed by the people of Pepease-Kwahu are also discussed. Relying heavily on ethnographic data and litera...
A Stylistic Study Of The Speeches Of Some Key Actors Of The ‘June 12’ Crisis In Nigeria (1993-1998)
ABSTRACT This study examines the roles played by language in the conflict generated by the annulment of the June 12, 1993 presidential election in Nigeria (commonly referred to as ‘June 12’ crisis). ‘June 12’ crisis is so significant in Nigeria’s democratisation process that the way it is played out in linguistic and non-linguistic terms deserves scholarly attention. I Iowever, extant literature on the conflict pays little attention to the manipulations of language. This study explo...
THE ORIGINS, IMPLEMENTATION AND EFFECTS OF GHANA’S 1969 ALIENS COMPLIANCE ORDER
ABSTRACT This study situates the November 18, 1969 Aliens Compliance Order in a historical perspective and, with the employment of the internal-external approach, examines the context in which the expulsion order was enforced. Relying on both primary and secondary sources, the study reveals that various factors combined to make Ghana one of the preferred migrants’ destinations in West Africa, especially from the beginning of the nineteenth century to the 1960s. In the face of the growing im...
Indigenous Education System: Some Notes on the Guji Oromo Age Old Traditional Education Practices, Southern Ethiopia
The main theme of this manuscript is to highlight the Guji Oromo indigenous education system; which needs the detail revision on historical, cultural, political, philosophical, religion, and geographical foundation of the society. It also indicates that the Guji Oromo have developed indigenous education system through which they transferred indigenous knowledge to the next generation. The study also shows that the education process is guided by well-structured traditional curriculum, which de...
How We Can Improve Students Interest in Asking and Answering Questions in the Classroom: The Case of Second Year Social Science Students of Bule Hora University in 2020.
This education research tries to look at student’s low interest in asking and answering questions in social science courses and teacher’s efforts, mechanisms and hard workings to improve students’ interest and participation in a class room and other project works. Likewise, the paper also assess and examine the causes of some students being silence in class room when they are addressed different individual and group class works in their session; and results that has been occur mainly af...
AN INVESTIGATION INTO THE EFFECTIVENESS OF FIELD WORK IN THE TEACHING AND LEARNING OF GEOGRAPHY IN NIGERIA SECONDARY SCHOOLS
ABSTRACT This study examines the effectiveness of fieldwork in the teaching and learning of geography in secondary schools in Ondo West Local Government Area of Ondo State. This study was carried out in 10 secondary schools in the study area: one hundred and twenty Students and ten teachers were used as the sampling size of the study. Questionnaire method was used to gather data: The study also examines the attitude of students and teachers towards fieldwork and examined whether fieldwor...
THE CHALLENGES AND PROSPECT OF FREE, FAIR AND CREDIBLE ELECTION IN NIGERIA. A THEORETICAL PERSPECTIVE
The study was to assess the challenges and prospect of free, fair and credible election in Nigerian context, last time the country conducted an election for contestants into various elective posts in 2015. The 2011 general elections characterize with violence before, during and after the election. The violence that took place especially after the presidential election was unique in the history of the Nigerian politics. The paper aims to consider the challenges of elections and identified the ...
Projects, thesis, seminars, research papers, termpapers topics in Education/history. Education/history projects, thesis, seminars and termpapers topic and materials
The history education in nigeria, bauchi state climate, developing knowledge and attitudes of civic education in students for sustainable development: a case study of lagos state nigeria, effectiveness of school based management committee to the development of senior secondary schoolin federal capital territory, the educational system in nigeria (the way forward), categories of objectives in education, effect of national policy on education on the teaching and learning of history in nigerian senior secondary schools, an examination of strategies used by history teachers in catering for students‟ diversity in the teaching and learning of history in senior high schools in the cape coast metropolis, factors militating against students commitment to the study of history; case study university of benin., an assessment carried out on the history of islamic education in nigeria, importance of play in early childhood learning, effect of contraceptives on female secondary school students, a survey of principals' awarness of the policy directives on the implementation and structure of the new senior secondary education curriculum (ssec), assessment of compliance with internal control mechanism by microfinance banks in the north central states of nigeria.
- Chat on WhatsApp
- Knowledge Base
- A Research Guide
- Research Paper Topics
40 Great Education Research Paper Topics
Studying how to study is always a tricky thing. But it’s also a vast field for suggesting something new and revolutionary. Psychology and pedagogical studies go further and deeper, we understand more about human nature and their drive to learn literally every year. Writing an education research paper is your great opportunity to make innovations that will forever remain in history. Or just provide some useful tips for your college group, which is no less great.
You may also find agencies which employ the best experts at writing a research paper.
To write a great paper, you should thoroughly choose your education research topics and a paper writer . Classical programs are considered solid and unshakable, but transferring them to the world of current technologies and possibilities can look as fascinating and fresh as replaying “Romeo and Juliet” in the modern setting.
Another good thing to do is to define your approach. Education can have lots of sides: someone wants their pupils to solve complicated problems and reach success as skilled specialists, others put mindfulness and happiness as their primary goal, another education program may simply teach students to learn by themselves and to surf through the evergrowing ocean of information.
You may get stuck between the controversial models. It is also natural. Not all approaches of studying can be combined: actually, some of them were made as mutually exclusive on purpose. We are sure you will figure it out just setting your own main goal of education and then finding, combining and changing the existing ways to reach it to get the best one.
Still wondering “what to do to write my research paper” and where to begin? Have a look at the sample topics about education we chose for you. They may give you the inspiration to search for more and make your education research paper a truly great one.
Learn more: What is a research paper and how to write it?
List of 40 Hot Topics in Education
- The development of critical thinking as the primary goal of the educational process
- The evolution of approaches to education throughout history
- Education and modern technologies, their positive and negative impact
- Virtual reality worlds and education. Virtual classes and research rooms
- The overview of the main modern approaches to education
- Sex education: pros and cons
- Education and gender: same-sex school and their comparison to the mixed-sex ones
- Theoretical education vs practical education
- The phenomenon of apprenticeship and its role in developing systems of education
- What is considered basic education in different countries and why?
- Preschool education: knowledge or social skills?
- Shall the development of emotional intelligence be one of the goals of modern education?
- Educational discrimination and its impact on the future of the pupils
- Education and socialization of mentally challenged people. Similarities and differences.
- Inclusive classes: how do pupils in such classes perform in comparison with non-inclusive ones?
- Bell Curve controversy. How should grades be calculated?
- Do we still need grades in the modern educational system?
- Education and motivation:how to make pupils interested how to make pupils interested
- How can modern education be compared with classical school education?
- Bullying and unhealthy psychological atmosphere in class. Its impact on the quality of education
- Shall parents be involved in the educational process?
- Does education ever stop or it continues during the entire life?
- Censorship and education. Shall we protect the students or guide them through everything they want to know?
- Dress code and school rules. Are some of them outdated?
- The role of discipline in education and its impact on the process of learning
- Information overload:the bane of the modern world. How can we help the students to deal with it?
- Summaries, audiobooks, and online problem solvers. Can the classical educational system endure this?
- The authority of the teacher and its role in the educational process.
- What qualities are essential for a modern teacher
- Education and religion. Religious needs of the students. What if religion forbids some aspects of the study?
- The Internet: the huge library and a very unsafe place. How to help students use it safely for educational purposes?
- Standardized testing: a conventional way of checking the results of education or a new caste system?
- Private education: what shall be in the school to get a license?
- The history of the greatest universities in the world. What makes them so great now?
- Alternative schooling: the main approaches and the results of it
- Shall the development of personal morals be a part of school education?
- Multicultural education. The teacher as a mediator if the cultural clash occurs.
- Shall the teacher only teach? The role of a teacher as a negotiator and moral guide.
- Response to Intervention (RTI): how shall it work?
- School violence, dealing with it and minimizing harm.
Sign Up for your FREE account
Diana from A Research Guide Don't know how to start your paper? Worry no more! Get professional writing assistance from our partner. Click to learn more
LearnTechLib - The Learning & Technology Library
- Popular Articles
- Conference Papers
- Publishing Partners
- Usage Statisics
- Technical Support
- License Agreement
- Digital Library
Dissertations for History of Education
Arafeh, sousan m., constructing information, infrastructure, and institutions: poststructural *policy analysis, “education”, and the federal policy discourse of the universal service e-rate, benson, owen harold, a historical study of audio in education, bianchi, william, schools of the air: rediscovering radio's educational history, biddix, james patrick, the power of “estudentprotest”: a study of electronically enhanced student activism, black, linda m., a living story of the origins and development of scholarship in the field of distance education, brady, kevin c., using computers for learning: an historical study of four early programs, brown, harryette, the rhetoric of distance education, callary, jean k., a study of the influence of the family educational rights and privacy act of 1974 on the field of educational technology, cheng, yu-ping, what is it like to be a computer teacher, cisneros, jes raul, the civilian conservation corps as educational technology, 1933–1942, crisham, margaret, the technical history of broadcast television, cable and satellite, and videoconference in public education in the united states 1931–2003, emmerson, anne m., a history of the changes in practices of distance education in the united states from 1852–2003, fullmer, shawn, building the assembly line: the rhetoric of composition pedagogy and typewriter technology, 1891–1934, gideon, william raymond, perceptions and practices of workforce educators regarding academic research and the internet, hadari, zeinabou, the history of niger women's education: from qur'anic-based literacy to the internet: towards increased female empowerment, herndon, linda jo, sister mary theresa brentano, o.s.b.: innovator in the use of magnetic audio tapes. an overlooked story in the history of educational technology, hogan, jennifer ann, digital democracy: a series of reflections on plato, rousseau and dewey and the role that technology played in constraining and liberating their imagination, the plight of educational reform in the midst of digital innovation, and the potentiality of dante in the transformation of ed, king, kenneth paul, "one hundred percent efficiency": technology and the pursuit of scientific literacy, kugler, john, immigrants take over schools: a historical study of minorities influencing educational *policy, leigh, patricia randolph, the sins of the father: an historical analysis of race and class equality in educational resource allocation and the implications for future educational technology distribution, sign in or register, sign in using email & password.
Don't have a username/password? Sign up!
Sign in with Facebook
Sign in with Google
Save to Collections
Choose collection(s) to save to:
- General Default Rename to:
Thank you for your interest in our company.
Unfortunately, we are not hiring writers now due to low season.
We will be glad to review your application in the future.
Make sure there's no plagiarism in your paper
Write your essays better and faster with free samples
Generate citations for your paper free of charge
Complete List of 160+ Exciting History Research Paper Topics
Updated 01 Feb 2023
Most college and university students across the United States find history assignments way too challenging or even uninteresting. It happens because one has to brainstorm diverse subjects and look through countless lengthy books. Yet, what many fail to consider is finding good history research paper topics that would be both interesting and unique. When correctly chosen assignment topic inspires its author, it automatically becomes interesting for target audience, increasing chances of assignment to receive better grades.
From Economics and Political Science to History & Anthropology, good research paper should include verified sources and correct information. Turning to professional writers at EduBirdie, every student will easily find excellent history research topics ideas and receive all kinds of professional writing help.
Which Research Topic is Considered Good
Defining good history research topic may be challenging when approached without prior outline and topic analysis by novice college students. It makes sense when working with large history projects that involve discussion and arguments. Once applicable topic is found, it should include strong thesis statement or an argument that reveals author’s intention and main idea. Remember that you can always use our thesis statement generator for research paper or turn directly to one of our writing experts when unsure about what kind of an argument should be made in relation to chosen subject.
With an endless amount of diverse topics existing, good idea search should start with the following:
- Topic is relevant, has clear statement
- Vague arguments are avoided, thus allowing author to focus on specific event or issues
- Prior literature along with facts are checked and supported by sources
- Chronology is included if historic events are mentioned
- Outline with thesis statement & structure
- One idea - one paragraph rule helps define key ideas, connecting them to thesis statement
In most cases, when working on a research paper you are required to choose a particular writing style. It might be either reflective, analytical, argumentative or comparative one. It is essential, as most college professors want to see your personal input in the work. Try consulting our cheap research papers writers in case you encounter difficulties when choosing your own style.
Choosing Relevant Topic for Research Writing
Unless student is already presented with certain history research paper topics, he or she is left with almost no time until deadline and challenges of narrowing down grand ideas to what fits within word count and research paper rules. This is where choosing relevant bits of information makes it crucial before outline is composed. Since majority of good research assignments include 3-5 body paragraphs, start by checking whether you may find at least 5 key ideas to write about when looking through existing ideas. An example, when writing about Pearl Harbor, key rule is to outline thesis statement, proceed with arguments or assumptions that constitute body paragraphs.
Most difficult, yet still important part is narrowing down vague ideas to ensure that information presented is not scattered all overwritten assignment. In order to avoid trouble, always divide topics into several sections. When choosing Ancient Egypt, it is most likely that task is to write about something specific. Good paper will always make it clear in Introduction, but even then, one should use topic sentences that help reader to be aware of main ideas. Need help with research paper ? We will get you through it.
For example, if it is immortality paradigm, paragraph should start with a sentence like “Immortality in Ancient Egypt played not only religious role, but also controlled social status of each ruler…”
This way, audience knows that author focuses on symbolic significance and importance of chosen idea. Later on, one may use “Immortality & Religion” or “Immortality in Social Relationships” to specify areas of research. This way paper remains structure, also has logical transition between paragraphs.
Need more writing assistance?
Connect with our top writers and receive a paper sample on history crafted to your needs.
Unique History Research Topics Tips
If you want hard work pay off with success and good grades, make sure that you do not limit yourself to what is most popular and easy. Do your best to choose something unique, an inspiring topic that you can relate to because if you do not feel motivated, your audience will feel the same way, too. It is no secret that history work may be time-consuming and impossible to complete with chronology and key figures involved, yet these simple tips will help you make it fun.
Brainstorm existing research topics. What it means is that you should look through at least twenty different topics, then take some rest and come back to it again to see what inspires you the most. Likewise, if you have some ideas or need unique U.S. history research paper topics, send a message to our writing experts and we will do our best to expand on it.
Do prior research of chosen subject. Once settling on good ideas, always continue with searching to make sure that you can find enough information and sources to support crucial facts and ideas. Remember that correct citation helps to avoid plagiarism.
Work out several thesis statements in advance. Since this is what will make the heart of any written assignment, come up with different variations of thesis as it will be easier to adjust it later when you have body paragraphs ready.
Find reliable sources. As you have list of sources ready, ensure that they come from reliable resources or checked by your college professor, if required. Likewise, accurate formatting style is essential for good grades.
Start with outline . Such approach allows keeping information logically, also structured. In most cases, it should include Introduction with Thesis Statement, 3-5 Body Paragraphs, one of which is counter argument or opposite opinion, finish with Conclusion.
100 History Research Paper Topics
For your convenience, topics are sorted by relevant categories. Remember that you’ll receive professional research papers writing help from EduBirdie that will cover any chosen subject or complexity level. From APUSH research paper topics to important figures in U.S. battles campaigns, let experts work and meet even most urgent deadlines!
- Symbolism in Ancient Egypt
- From Assyria to Byzantium: Study of Power in Empires
- Women Role in Prehistoric Britain
- Responsibilities Distribution in Iron Age
- Sumerian Culture and Traditions
- Near Eastern Civilizations Analysis
- Water Sources Value for Central Anatolia
- Religion and Prophets
- Palestine History
- Death and Immortality in Ancient Egypt
Essay Examples Relevant to Ancient History
- Ancient Egypt
- Byzantine Empire
Julius Caesar Topics Ideas
- How Julius Caesar Inspired Loyalty Among His Soldiers
- The Military Genius Of Julius Caesar – Innovative Tactics And Strategies
- The Dictatorship Under Julius Caesar
- Marcus Junius Brutus And His Role In The Assassination Of Julius Caesar
- Julian Calendar As A Major Social Reform
- The Rise And Fall Of Julius Caesar
- The Political Alliance Of Caesar And Cleopatra
- Julius Caesar And His Role In Building The Roman Republic
- The First Triumvirate – Gaius Julius Caesar, Gnaeus Pompeius Magnus And Marcus Licinius Crassus
- Lessons Learned From Julius Caesar’s Memoirs
Save your time with free essay samples on Julius Caesar
Middle ages research topics.
- The Role Of Religion In Everyday Life During The Middle Ages
- Asia During The Middle Ages
- Witch Trials In The Middle Ages – Prosecution Of The Powerless
- Scientific Advancements In The Dark Ages
- Developments Of Weapons And Armor In The Middle Ages
- The Crusades – Cruel Pilgrimage Or A Rightful Holy War?
- The House Of Medici And Its Powerful Role Towards The End Of The Middle Ages
- How The Invention Of Gunpowder Changed The Art Of War In The Middle Ages
- Rise Of Urbanization In Medieval Europe – Cause And Effect
- Chivalry In The Middle Ages
Save your time with free essay samples on Middle Ages
- Evolving Role of NATO for World Community
- Globalization Negative Role
- U.S. Involvement in Afghanistan
- Patriot Act Analysis
- From Ground Zero: Rebuilding United States
- Great Recession
- Social Inequality Reasons
- Chernobyl Explosion
- Reasons for Syrian Conflict
- Cultural Changes in Modern World
Essay Examples Relevant to Modern History
- Patriot Act
- Social Inequality
U.S. Civil War
- Abraham Lincoln's Assassination
- What Lies Behind Alabama Claims
- History Before 1877: Cause & Effect
- Atlanta Campaign Key Figures
- Battle of Chancellorsville
- Civil War and Its Legacy
- Confederate Monuments in the United States
- Homestead Act
- Civil War Facts and Controversies
- Mary Chestnut Personality
Save your time with free essay samples on U.S. Civil War
World history research paper topics.
- Mexican-American War
- Religion and Crusades
- Causes of Thirty Years War
- Use of Weapons in Ancient Civilizations
- Bridal Ceremonies in Ancient Rome
- Apartheid Impact
- South America Colonization
- Social Relationships in Medieval Europe
- Cold War Aftershocks
- Britain and Spain in Battle of the Seas
Essay Examples Relevant to World History
- Medieval Europe
- Military Innovations Between World War I and World War II
- Europe Nationalistic Trends
- Gender bias in England of 17th century
- Empiricism Rise in Europe
- Catholic Church and Witch Hunts
- Western Theories Propaganda
- French Revolution: Force Distribution
- Women Civil Rights in 18th century France
- Mid-Tudor Crises Analysis
- 19th century Europe Literacy
Salem Witch Trials Research Paper Topics
- Religious And Social Causes Of The Salem Witch Trials
- Smothering Women’s Independence Under The Guise Of The Salem Witch Trials
- The Most Renowned “witches” Of The Salem Witch Trials
- Male Victims Of The Salem Witch Trials
- John Proctor As The First Male Witch
- The Puritan Views Of Women And Their Original Sin
- Tituba’s Trial And Ultimate Confession To Witchcraft
- Hawthorne’s "Young Goodman Brown" – An Analysis Of The Puritan Mindset During The Salem Witch Trials
- Beyond Salem – Witch Hunts Around The World
- The Consequences Of The Salem Witch Trials
Save your time with free essay samples on Salem Witch Trials
French revolution topics.
- The First Phase Of The French Revolution And Le Chapelier Law
- Reveillon Factory And The Start Of The French Revolution
- Louis XVI, The Palace Of Versailles, And The French Revolution
- The Three Estates Of The Realm During The French Revolution
- Political, Economic, And Social Position Of Women Before And After The French Revolution
- The Rise Of Napoleon Bonaparte During The French Revolution
- The Role Of Emmanuel Joseph Sieyès In The French Revolution
- Assessment Of The Champs De Mars Massacre
- The Impact Of Declaration Of The Rights Of The Man And Of The Citizen
- Life And Death Of Louis XVI
Save your time with free essay samples on French Revolution
Great depression research topics.
- The Main Causes Of The Great Depression
- What Did The Great Depression Affected The Most
- Herbert Hoover And His Role In The Great Depression
- Assessment Of Franklin Roosevelt’s New Deal
- The Great Depression Of The 30s Vs. The Great Recession Of The Aughts
- The Great Depression And Its Impact On International Relations
- The Effects Of The Great Depression On The Average US Household
- The Disproportionate Impact Of The Great Depression On Minorities
- Women In The Workforce During The Great Depression
- Family Life In The Midst Of The Great Depression
Essay Examples Relevant to Great Depression
- Great Depression
- Women in The Workforce
World War II
- American Reaction on Holocaust
- Role of Women in World War II
- Arnhem Battle
- Attu battle
- Strategy in Battle of Kursk
- Japanese Americans in WWII
- Pearl Harbor Legacy
- Economic Cause in Second World War
- Civilians Role in Strategic Battles
- Anne Frank's Diary
Essay Examples Relevant to World War II
- Pearl Harbor
African American History Research Paper Topics
- 14th Amendment
- Abolitionist Movement
- Angela Davis
- Black Codes
- Black History Month Origin
- African American Women in Art and Literature
- Civil Rights Act of 1964
- Dr. Martin Luther King
- Black History Legends and Cultural Traits
Essay Examples Relevant to African American History
- African American History
- American Constitution
- Black Power Movement
- Martin Luther King
- African American
United States History
- Declaration of Independence 1776
- Events That Lead To The Creation Of The Declaration Of Independence
- The Declaration Of Independence And Its Persisting Impact On The Modern USA
- “All Men Are Created Equal” – Equality Issues Not Addressed In The Declaration Of Independence
- John Adams And His Movement Towards Independence
- The Role Of The Founding Fathers In Shaping Early American Culture
- United States and Slavery
- Emancipation Proclamation of 1863
- Civil War Causes
- Interwar Period Analysis
- Native American Cultural Impact
- Ethics and Vietnam War
- Industrialization Effects on American Social Movements
- American South Religious Practices
- Revolutionary War Personalities
Essay Examples Relevant to United States History
- History of the United States
- Native American
American Revolution Battles & Key Events
- Bunker Hill Battle
- Camden Battle
- Alexander Hamilton's Role
- Long Island Battle
- Saratoga Battle
- Boston Tea Party
- Charles Cornwallis
- Benedict Arnold
- Trenton and Princeton Battles
- Townshend Acts Analysis
Save your time with free essay samples on American Revolution Battles & Key Events
Industrial revolution paper topics.
- How The Industrial Revolution Impacted The Environment
- Why Was The Invention Of The Cotton Gin Critical For The Industrial Revolution
- The Production Of Iron Before And After The Industrial Revolution
- The Positive And Negative Impacts Of The Industrial Revolution On The Working Class
- Industrial Revolution In The US Vs. Industrial Revolution In Europe
- Child Labor During The Industrial Revolution
- A Glimpse Into The Working Conditions In Factories During The Industrial Revolution
- The Influence Of The Industrial Revolution On Public Education
- Immigration And Industrialization – The Changing Face Of The USA
- The Effects Of The Industrial Revolution On Agricultural Sectors
Essay Examples Relevant to Industrial Revolution
- Industrial Revolution
- Child Labour
20th Century History Topics
- Reasons Behind Dictatorship
- Economic Depression Causes
- Nuclear Age Cause and Effect
- Russian Revolution and Labor Class
- Organized Crime in American Society (1920s)
- Veterans Day History
- McKinley Role for American Imperialism
- Chicano Movement Impact
- Democratic Movements Uprising
- Hiroshima and Nagasaki Events
Essay Examples Relevant to 20th Century History
- Nuclear Age
- Organized Crime
Of course, these are far not all existing topics, there are many more. Get in touch with our professional essay writing or ideas help, you’ll receive more history research paper topics for college students adjusted in accordance with your personal preferences.
Professional & Reliable Research Assistance Made Affordable
We all have been through times when college professors decreased grades for wrong use of chronology or sources that are not academic for otherwise excellent work. It may even be worse when incorrect citation or extra spaces simply ruined all your efforts, which transformed history research into nightmare. An only solution is turning to experts that can help you ensure that final work is flawless. With years of experience in the market, EduBirdie prides itself as affordable and reliable online paper writing services that provide 100% plagiarism-free assignments as all the papers for college is written from scratch.
Choosing writer by subject, credentials, user reviews, works completed, you always remain in direct contact via private chat, which makes it easy to make adjustments if necessary. Each assignment also includes professional formatting, grammar, punctuation, structure check, which completely eliminates proofreading problems. With affordable prices, experienced writers, and 24/7 online support, you do not have to risk your academic future as we will help you nail down even most complex tasks.
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback, related blog posts, 100 original political science research topics.
Political Science research papers can easily become overly complex and weak if there are too many ideas scattered across assignment. In order to re...
Explore Our Top Cultural Research Paper Topics
Culture is a broad term that covers an endless number of possibilities for crafting research topics. You can view it as a global aspect and write a...
Receive regular updates, discounts, study guides and more
You have subscribed to EduBirdie news.
Thanks for subscribing!
Check your inbox to verify your email.
- Project staff
- A History of School History
Topics in History education
- Edited highlights
- Other educational data
You are here
There are many interesting aspects to the teaching of history over the past century, for instance, the impact of technology, the development of examinations and the role of teacher training in developing new teaching styles. We prepared papers on such topics as background reading to inform the writing of the book. These papers are self-contained accounts, but they can also be read alongside our draft chapters here .
- Teacher training - up the 1960s
- Teacher training - 1960s to present day
- Analysis of teacher numbers 1960s to present day
- Examinations and school leavers 1945-65
- History examinations from the 1960s to the present day
- History examination syllabuses 1960s to the present day
- Technology and the history teacher
- The use of technology from the teacher survey forms
- In the classroom - textbooks 1900-1950s
- History text books from 1965 to the present day
BBC Radio 4 programme
Listen to ‘ The Red Bits are British ’ which features interviews from this website.
Narrated by Professor Sir David Cannadine. Programme produced by ‘ Just Radio ’ for Radio 4.
Banner photo 'Empire Day at Mauldeth Road Primary School, Manchester, c1938', courtesy of Enid Deeble (Platt)
- Copyright © 2010-11
- Titan theme ported by Kiwi Drupal Themes .
- Citation information
Call us Now for Inquiries on 08168759420 and 08068231953
PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS IN HISTORY EDUCATION:
BEFORE YOU READ THE PROJECT TOPICS BELOW, PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW.THANK YOU!
WE WILL SEND YOU THE ABSTRACT, TABLE OF CONTENT AND CHAPTER ONE OF YOUR APPROVED TOPIC FOR FREE.
CHOOSE FROM THE LIST OF TOPICS BELOW. SEND YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND THE APPROVED PROJECT TOPIC TO ANY OF THESE NUMBERS-08068231953, 08168759420
WE WILL THEN SEND YOU THE ABSTRACT, TABLE OF CONTENT AND CHAPTER ONE FOR FREE
IF YOU ALREADY HAVE AN APPROVED PROJECT TOPIC THAT IS NOT ON OUR WEBSITE,WE CAN ALSO DEVELOP IT FOR YOU.WE WILL SEND YOU THE ABSTRACT,TABLE OF CONTENT AND CHAPTER ONE FOR FREE WITHIN 48 HOURS
JUST SEND YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND THE APPROVED TOPIC TO 08068231953, 08168759420
PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS IN HISTORY EDUCATION:
1. APPLICATION OF AUDIO VISUAL AIDS IN TEACHING HISTORY IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN IGBO – EZE NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA.
2. THE EXTENT OF USE OF AUDIO–VISUAL MATERIALS IN THE TEACHING AND LEARNING OF HISTORY IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN ENUGU EAST LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA
3. PROBLEMS OF TEACHING HISTORY IN NIGERIA SECONDARY SCHOOL (A CASE STUDY OF IGBO ETITI LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA)
4. THE EFFECTS OF QUALIFICATION OF HISTORY TEACHERS ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN EXTERNAL EXAMINATIONS (A CASE STUDY OF SELECTED SCHOOLS IN NSUKKA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA)
5. THE PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS OF TEACHING HISTORY IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS (A CASE STUDY OF ENUGU SOUTH L.G.A)
6. FACTORS ASSOCIATED WITH MASS FAILURE OF STUDENT IN HISTORY IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN NSUKKA LOCAL GOVERNMENT
7. COMPARISON OF ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN HISTORY IN EXTERNAL EXAMINATIONS FROM 2003-2007. (A CASE STUDY OF ENUGU NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA
8. TEACHERS AND STUDENTS PERCEPTIONS OF PROBLEMS OF EFFECTIVE TEACHING AND LEARNING OF HISTORY IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL, ENUGU EDUCATIONAL ZONE
9. RELATIVE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCES OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN SCHOOL CERTIFICATE HISTORY FROM 2004-2008 (A CASE STUDY OF ENUGU NORTH L.G.A)
10. THE EXTENT OF USE OF INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS FOR EFFECTIVE TEACHING – LEARNING OF HISTORY IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL.
11. THE TRENDS IN STUDENTS PERFORMANCE IN JUNIOR CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION IN HISTORY IN ENUGU NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA .
12. RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN STUDENTS ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION IN HISTORY FROM 2006 TO 2009. (A CASE STUDY IN UDI LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA)
13. IMPACT OF LANGUAGE LABORATORY FOR EFFECTIVE TEACHING AND LEARNING OF HISTORY IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL (A CASE STUDY OF ENUGU NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA)
14. IDENTIFICATION OF TEACHING TOPIC IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL HISTORY. A CASE STUDY OF SENIOR SECONDARY TWO CURRICULA IN NIGERIA .
15. IDENTIFICATION OF DIFFICULT TEACHING AND LEARNING TOPICS IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL CURRICULA IN NIGERIA. A CASE STUDY OF SS3 CURRICULA OF HISTORY.
16. COMPARATIVE STUDY OF SECONDARY STUDENTS PERFORMANCE IN HISTORY FROM 2004 – 2008 IN ENUGU NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA
17. COMPARISM OFF JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE IN INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL EXAMINATION IN HISTORY (A CASE STUDY OF ENUGU NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF ENUGU STATE).
18. INSTRUCTIONAL PROBLEMS ASSOCIATED WITH THE POOR PERFORMANCE IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS BY HISTORY STUDENTS IN ENUGU NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA .
19. INSTRUCTIONAL PROBLEMS ASSOCIATED WITH THE POOR PERFORMANCE IN SECONDARY SCHOOL HISTORY BY STUDENTS IN ENUGU NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA.
20. COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF HISTORY IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL. (A CASE STUDY OF ENUGU NORTH))
21. THE EFFECTS OF MOTHER TONGUE INTERFERENCE IN THE STUDY OF HISTORY IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN ENUGU NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF ENUGU STATE
22. AN INVESTIGATION INTO ACADEMIC INDISCIPLINE AND FAILURE AMONG SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN HISTORY IN PERIOD 2005-2010(A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA)
23. AVAILABILITY OF QUALIFIED TEACHER IN EFFECTIVE TEACHING AND LEARNING OF HISTORY IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL IN ENUGU EDUCATIONAL ZONE, ENUGU STATE.
24. THE IMPORTANCE OF HISTORY TRAINING OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN TEACHING AND LEARNING
25. PROBLEMS MILITATING AGAINST EFFECTIVE TEACHING AND LEARNING OF HISTORY IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL ENUGU EDUCATION ZONE
26. RELATIVE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCES OF THE
STUDENTS IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL IN HISTORY IN ENUGU NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA.
27. AVAILABILITY OF TEACHERS AND LABORATORY FACILITIES FOR EFFECTIVE TEACHING AND LEARNING OF HISTORY IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL IN ENUGU NORTH (A CASE STUDY OF ENUGU NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA)
28. history education awareness level among junior secondary school students in enugu urban enugu state, 29.the level of history education literacy among the junior secondary school students in enugu north local government area, enugu state., 30.impediments to the acquisition of history education by secondary school students in enugu north local government, 31.comparative analysis of academic performance of history in junior secondary school. (a case study of enugu north)), 32.problems militating against effective teaching and learning of history in junior secondary school enugu education zone, 33.the effect of history useage in banking in united bank for west african plc (uba) nigeria, 34.level of competencies possessed by junior secondary school teachers in the teaching and learning of history subject for effective service delivery (a case study of enugu education zone enugu state), 35.teaching practice experiences of history student-teachers: challenges and possible panacea (a case study of enugu state college of education (technical), enugu. final year students), 36.the effects of two teaching methods on adademic achievement of junior sencondary school students in history.(a case study of enugu urban, enugu state), 37.comparism of the junior secondary school student academic performance in history – 2004-2008 in enugu south local goverment area,enugu state., 38.the effects of history on the economic growth of solive oil manufacturing company nigeria limited, 39.the effect of history literacy possessed by secondary school students on their academic achievement (a case study of ss iii students in enugu east l.g.a. of enugu state), 40.identification of difficult teaching-learning topic in junior secondary school history curriculum (a case study of enugu educational zone, enugu state), 41.factors affecting the performance of history students in junior secondary school (a case study of enugu north local government area of enugu state), 42.constraints of effective teaching and learning of history in enugu east local government area., 43.the problems militating against effective teaching and learning of history in junior secondary school in oji-river local government area of enugu state, 44.identification of difficult teaching topics in history of junior secondary school curriculum (a case study of enugu north local government area enugu state)., 45.identification of difficult teaching topics in history of junior secondary school curriculum (a case study of enugu north local government area enugu state)., 46.the factors responsible for primary school pupils poor academic performances in history (a case study of enugu education zone), 47.problems militating against effective teaching and learning of history in junior secondary school (a case study of enugu state), 48.problems and possible solutions of teaching learning of history effectively in the junior secondary schools in enugu state (a case study of enugu urban), 49.the problem of teaching and learning of history in tertiary institution ( a case study enugu urban ), 50.problems and possible solutions of teaching learning of history effectively in the junior secondary schools in enugu state (a case study of enugu urban), 51.comparison of academic performance of junior secondary school students in history in external examinations from 2003-2007. (a case study of enugu north local government area, enugu state, 52.the extent of availability of history and their accessories for effective teaching and learning of history education in senior secondary in enugu north local government area., 53.teachers and students perceptions of problems of effective teaching and learning of history in junior secondary school, enugu educational zone, enugu state., 54.effect of the teaching methods of history on academic achievement of junior secondary school students in enugu education zone, 55.factors militating against the effective teaching – learning of history in junior secondary schools in enugu north local government (a case study of enugu north local government area), 56.the extent of history literacy among secondary school science teachers (a case study of enugu north local government area), 57.the problems militating against effective teaching and learning of history in junior secondary schools in igbo-eze north local government area of enugu state, 58.extent use of instructional material in teaching and learning of history in junior secondary school , (a case study of enugu north local government area), 59.relative academic performance of junior secondary school students in history education 2004 – 2008 (a case study of enugu north local government area of enugu state), 60.the strategies to enhance teaching and learning of history in secondary schoool., 61.academic performance of the junior secondary school students in history from 2004 – 2008 in enugu north local government area, 62.the effect of class size in effective teaching and learning of history in junior secondary school., 63.extent of history literacy possessed by junior secondary school science teachers.(a case study of enugu education zone of enugu state)., 64.availability of laboratory facilities for effective teaching – learning of history in junior secondary schools in enugu north l.g.a, 65.problems and possible solutions of teaching/learning history in junior secondary schools in enugu educational zone., 66.extent of use of instructional materials in teaching and learning of history in junior secondary schools in enugu north local government area, enugu state, 67.identification of difficult teaching and learning topic in junior secondary school history curriculum in nigeria (a case study of jss 3 curricular), 68.trends of academic performance of junior secondary school students in history education from year 2000 – 2003 in enugu educational zone (a case study of jss 2 students), 69.the impact of history studies in higher institutions of learning in enugu state, 70.evaluation of history education programme in enugu state college of education (technical), 71.an assessment of methods of teaching history courses to history education students in selected nigerian institutions..
www.projectanswerng.com www.projectanswersng.com www.projectstockng.com
www.projectstocksng.com www.projectstoreng.com www.projectstoresng.com
www.projectarchiveng.com www.projectarchivesng.com www.projectdocng.com
www.projectdocsng.com www.projectfileng.com www.projectfilesng.com
www.myprojectng.com www.myprojectsng.com www.mymaterialng.com
www.mymaterialsng.com www.projectsolutionng.com www.projectsolutionsng.com
www.projectdeveloperng.com www.projectdevelopersng.com www.projectworkng.com
www.projectworksng.com www.easyprojectmaterials.com www.worldofnolimit.com
www.easyprojectsolutions.com www.fastprojectmaterials.com www.currentprojectmaterials.com
www.sweetprojectmaterials.com www.softprojectmaterials.com www.easyprojectstock.com
Tags: project materials in history education , project topics and materials in history education , project topics in history education
Enjoyed this Post? Share it!
Comments are closed.
40 Interesting Historical Research Topics
- First posted on 2021-03-17
- Last modified 11 months ago
What will be covered in the article?
History is typically a required course in high school, under the umbrella of social science. History is definitely not everyone’s cup of tea; however, understanding American, European, and World History will give you an opportunity to escape your little bubble of life and gain broader perspectives about historical events and how they influence current and future events. History repeats itself, is often said. Learning about history will not only give you knowledge of the past, but also predictions for the future.
History may sound boring at first, but historical events were influenced by numerous factors, ranging from politics, technological advancement, and social circumstances. Especially, when you dive deeper into history with historical research, you will develop critical analysis and technical analysis skills through uncovering events and analyz ing how they have impacted the future through convincing arguments.
So now, you’re very interested in doing historical research, but you don’t know where to start. Every research paper starts with an interesting topic. So, ask yourself, what topic is of the most interest to you and most unique and interesting to readers? Maybe you are interested in learning more about European History during the Renaissance period, or the decolonization of Asia under the event of the Second World War . Depending on the topic, you will be able to integrate and discuss multiple perspectives that contribute to the events or incidents. Examples include: the economy, education, politics, social life, etc. While brainstorming a topic, you should also look for reliable resources. Reliable resources can come from your school’s library, scholarly and peer-reviewed articles, etc. For more details about steps in the research process, we’ve written in detail 8 critical steps while doing research you should check out.
Before going into the list, we recommend that you should have a clear direction of what historical aspect you should focus on. There are 5 main aspects when it comes to historical events:
- Religion/Philosophy: belief, creator, place of worship, ideas
- Politics: government, laws, leaders, crimes, war, military, democracy
- Economics: currency, jobs, bank, trade, stocks, gold, production
- Society: communication, personality, age, nationality, gender, religion
- Culture: traditions, clothing, appearance, festivals, food, language, sports, education, architecture
You can write any one of those preceding aspects, or a combination of two or three aspects in relation to each historical event. We’ve compiled and categorized topics to guide you on your historical research paper writing process. Using the topics, you can dive deeper into exploring which topics you’re most interested in writing about, and should be most relevant to your history career in high school and college. Now, let’s get started!
1. World History
World History is a broad and diverse research topic that covers a wide period of time: from civilization to social movement. Therefore, there are multiple topics students can choose from. Remember, world history discusses the development in the world in response to interchanges among significant countries in the world.
- World Wars I and II, the links between them, and how they could have been prevented
- American Revolution – Revolutionary War from 1775 to 1783
- Trade in the Roman World designed by The Romans created one of the most impressive road networks of the ancient world.
- The rise and fall of empires, in relation to conflicts, protests, and riots against corporate globalization, and the threat of worldwide terrorism against the West.
- Cradle of civilization: Ancient Discoveries of China, Egypt, Mesoamerica, or India, or any other civilization that le d to a high level of craft specialization and artistic production from each civilization, creating opportunities for trade
- Architecture through the ages: the changes in architecture through various traditions, regions, and dates, growing from human’s basic needs of shelter and protection.
- Women’s rights movement around the world. To see the overall timeline of women’s rights movements, you can explore women’s activism from generations past and present on the UN Women website .
- Math and Science discoveries throughout ancient history that contribute to how we apply math and science today
- Ancient conquests and their influence on the modern world map formation
- Nuclear warfare, a military conflict or political strategy which deploys nuclear weaponry.
2. United States History
For students studying in the US, United States History has always been fascinating, given its declaration of independence in 1776. American History ranges from prehistory, European colonization, American Revolution, the Federal period, the Gilded Age, the Great Depression, or the Cold War. Below are some examples for U.S Historical Research paper:
- Attack on Pearl Harbor, the military strike by Imperial Japanese Navy Air Service upon the United States against the naval base at Pearl Harbor in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- The Vietnam War: Social consequences and treatment of veterans returning from the war
- Immigration in the late 1800s: the “melting pot” and “salad bowl” metaphors
- Gold Rush and its development of the California state
- Civil War and the participation of women and African America ns
- JFK Presidency, Policy and Assassination
- My Lai Massacre, incidents of American violence committed against unarmed civilians during the Vietnam War
- Sept 11, 2001 attacks and their impact on American security policies, foreign policy, and views on Islam through media and movies
- Civil Rights Movement of the 1960s, its tactics, movements and outcomes
- Yellow journalism and its impact on Spanish-American War
3. European History
The history of Europe began with the first appearance of anatomically modern humans in Europe. European History is considered the best-documented history compared to that of other regions in the world of history. Through conducting European studies, you will be able to understand its people, culture, and the way they saw the world.
- The Nude in the Middle Ages and the Renaissance: religious or erotic?
- Italian unification
- The relationship between Turkey and the European Union, and its impact on the position that Turkey has today
- Black Death, cause, symptoms and impact
- Religious crisis in the 16th century: the birth of Protestantism
- The Agricultural Revolution and the development of market economies
- The spread of Christianity: the political aspects
- European imperialism, in relation to the economic and political power overseas
- The Industrial Revolution and societal consequences
- The influence of Locke and French philosophies on the rise of liberal political thought in Europe in the 18th, 19th, and 20th centuries
4. Asian History
Asian History remains unknown to many people in the Western world . However, in the discussion of world history, the civilizations of Asia display a preeminence prior to the age of Western civilization.
- Western imperialism in Asia and Asia n transformation in the areas of religion, economy, and society
- The Story of Viet n am: From Prehistory to the Present
- Open Door policy and its impact on the economies in the US and China
- Ancient Korean & Chinese Relations
- The Forgotten History of South Korean Massacres in Vietnam
- Invasions of the Korean Peninsula and its struggle for unification
- Yasuke and its defense on Japan’s Greatest Warlord
- British Malaya: British involvement in Malay Politics
- The Great Game: a political and diplomatic confrontation between the British Empire and the Russian Empire over Afghanistan and neighboring territories in Central and South Asia.
- The Indus Valley Civilization, one of the world’s earliest civilizations
History is a topic of great breadth and depth . H istorians today are fascinated by the new findings of history through the examination of archaeology and anthropology. The above are the few examples we hope will inspire you to take the next step to conduct historical research. If you are passionate about history and would like to conduct a research project in preparation for history or other liberal arts major in college or a history career in the future, we are here to help! We recently launched a new Historical Research project, along with the long-standing American, European, and World History courses.
Aralia’s History tutors are inspired teachers and professors who are committed to student success. They are recognized in their field or are currently teaching at top high schools and colleges/universities in the US.
HISTORICAL RESEARCH & WRITING
Description: Through Historical Research and Writing, students will learn about choosing a topic, composing research questions, effective research methods, drafting, composing, and revising. These skills will be taught with an emphasis on historical research, allowing students to engage in analysis of primary and secondary sources, discover interesting insights in history, and partake in the active pursuit of understanding the importance of the historical study.
Project time: Rolling enrollment throughout the year, one class every weekend, 1.5 hours per class
AP US HISTORY
Description: In AP United States History (APUSH), students will review key content concepts and course objectives found in the APUSH course description through writing long essay questions (LEQ), document-based question essays (DBQs), and short answer questions (SAQs). Furthermore, students will practice using historical thinking skills tested on the exam by answering stimuli-based multiple-choice questions and through their written responses.
Description: In this course, we will cover a period from the height of Ancient Greece to the middle of the sixteenth century, as we study the emergence of the first civilizations around modern day Europe and the trajectory of their development into Western society. We will examine the contributions of Greece and Rome and how they expanded their empires; how ideas are conceived, put into practice, and have social consequences; how and why their empires collapsed; how people and societies existed during the Middle Ages; how numerous cultures developed values and coexisted/clashed with others; and how a broken Europe, after several starts, reinvigorated itself with the Renaissance, and split again in the Reformation.
Description: This course will allow students to discover important moments in World History while developing academic, writing, and communication skills. By studying, reading, and writing about World History, students will gain a better understanding of how the modern world came to be and how past events dictate current ones.
Description: Explore the rise and fall of empires, the clash, and encounter of cultures, plagues, religious fervor, and political intrigue and war. This course aims to discover the complex interactions between Native Americans, Europeans, and Africans in different regions of North America across more than 500 years of history.
- Academic Tips
Aralia Education is an open online course provider for students. We offer small group and 1-on-1 online tutoring classes that bring students and instructors together, completely online. Our teachers are beyond regular tutors because we are committed to bringing the best knowledge possible for students’ growth.
- Academic Tutoring
- Signature Courses
- Test Prep Courses
- 1 on 1 Tutoring
- Economic Research
- American History
- AP Macroeconomics
- Art Portfolio Preparation
or give us a call: +1 (603) 932 7897
Contact our course consultants for further class and price information
How Aralia will help you achieve
193 Education Research Topics & Ideas
Developing healthcare, engineering, and IT is undoubtedly useful. However, the professionals in these areas do not grow on their own. The education system is the birthplace of all the science geniuses who change our world.
Our specialists will write a custom essay on any topic for $13.00 $10.40/page
If you’re looking for a research title about education, you’re in the right place! This article contains 193 best education research topics that Custom-writing.org experts have prepared for you.
School issues, educational management, special education, child development, and even the new normal education in this pandemic – everything is collected here!
No matter if you’re a high school, an undergraduate, or a graduate college student, this list of research topics in education will be helpful. Find the perfect idea for your paper, discussion, presentation, or even a dissertation below.
- 🔝 Top 10 Topics
- 👓 How to Choose a Topic
🎓 Education Research Topics List
- 🚌 Special Education
- 👶 Child Development
🔝 research topics in education 2023.
- The future of didactics
- Teaching digital literacy
- What is “learning loss”?
- Augmented reality in the classroom
- Real-time performance data in education
- Cognitive science and learning environments
- Ways of monitoring students’ mental health
- Girls’ education and empowerment
- Mental effects of distance learning
- Online teacher-parent communication
- Distant education in the era of COVID-19 pandemic
- The role of technology in distant learning
- Student-student communication in distance education
👓 How to Choose an Education Research Topic?
If you have decided to start working on an educational research, you can definitely benefit from the following list of tips on how to choose a topic. It is the first writing step on your way to the successful paper.
- Review your previous works. Take a look at the essays and research projects you finished earlier. You may have mentioned an issue there that would be worth a more detailed examination.
- Stay informed about the latest updates in education. You might find some government reports saying about their plan of action. It is an excellent source of the most relevant topics that need to be developed in the nearest future.
- “Go out into the field.” If you don’t work in the area of education, it can be beneficial to visit some schools and colleges. Seeing how all the methods are applied in real life gives some food for thought.
- Dig into literature. You might as well get inspired by reading some acknowledged authors’ works.
- Check out international practices. Don’t be afraid to go out of the limits of the national education system. There are thousands of new approaches applied in different areas of education.
Try at least one of the suggested tips if you feel stuck. Be creative while working on your paper! Use our great collection of funny quotes about education . And keep in mind that we’ve also prepared some speech and research proposal ideas on education.
We made a list of educational research topics to make your life easier and save your time! There are 113 great ideas about which way you can start moving:
- Early childhood education : learning through play. We already discussed the importance of education in the development of our society. You see, the personality and mindset of a person are developed in the first years of their lives. Early childhood education is the foundation for the rest of the child’s life.
- Evaluation of the ability grouping method effectiveness. Ability grouping is creating groups of pupils with the same abilities, unlike the more popular age grouping strategy. However, there might be some challenges. For instance, the group should be rearranged if one child starts developing faster. You can research its effectiveness.
- How does the blended learning approach affect students’ performance? Blended learning has been getting more and more popular recently. It is a modern learning approach that combines traditional classes with online materials. It requires strong management skills from students but gives more opportunities in the age of technologies.
- Growing classes: do learning outcomes suffer from it? It looks like there are fewer and fewer professionals willing to teach at schools. But the demand is growing, which results in bigger classes. Teachers can’t possibly split and attend to each and every student with the same level of individual approach. So how does it affect students’ performance ?
- The trends in computer literacy . Nowadays, no one is surprised by a toddler using a tablet or a smartphone without any trouble. Technologies are also incorporated into the learning process. You may write on it with an argumentative approach or see what trends there are and compare them.
- How to recognize which learning style a student needs? There are four learning styles based on different ways students perceive information. For some, it is easier to visualize information; for others, it is all about reading. Look into how schools apply this knowledge, how the best teachers find individual approaches, or how can a study styles quiz help in determining the best educational strategy.
- Should all teachers receive merit pay ? Let’s talk about finances now! Being a teacher is an essential but sometimes tough job. Most teachers overwork and don’t even have weekends. However, they would still receive a standard paycheck. Is it fair? Or should they be paid according to their performance ?
- Standardized testing as a fair judging system. Standardized tests were created to evaluate the performance of the students in all the schools around the country. However, how effective are they? Are the quality of education and budgeting the same in all schools? Many aspects should be taken into consideration.
- From homeschooling to successful careers: an overview. There are many reasons why mothers would prefer homeschooling to public education. However, only one thing matters – its effectiveness. If you know anyone who was studying at home, take this chance to analyze how it affected their current life. It is one of the experimental research topics in education.
- How do children benefit from bilingual education? At the times of globalization, this question is undoubtedly relevant. There are more and more advocates for bilingual education. Studies have shown that kids who study in two or more languages have better cognitive abilities and overall academic achievement.
- Single-sex education vs. mixed-sex education. The division started to honor traditions and religion. You might think that it is in the past… But, today, there are still plenty of separate schools for boys and girls. There are many debates on this issue and an excellent chance to research it from the scientific point of view.
- Where is the line for parental involvement ? It is easily one of the best education research topics. Maybe it is too biased for a thesis but could be excellent as a research paper for majors like psychology and communication. Parental involvement is undoubtedly essential, but is there a limit? Parents sometimes overdo it!
- Boarding schools : advantages & disadvantages. Sometimes parents send their kids to the boarding schools to get rid of them. But often they underestimate the stress that students go under there. Spending all their time on the school premises, even at the weekend. It can be psychologically exhausting.
- How should a proper sex education program look like? Let’s leave the Netflix show aside, though… In real life, it is much less dramatic. But just as important! In many schools, there is a lack of sex ed classes. And even if there are some, they don’t seem to be working… However, this topic is vital for youth health and is worth researching.
- Reforming the school schedule: the most efficient solution. This education research topic list would not be complete without this highlighting this issue. There is no way to satisfy all students’ needs regarding the schedule. But that is what compromises for! Maybe your research can become the next universal solution.
- How can career counseling support high school students? Career counseling might be a good investment for schools. Counselors analyze students’ unique abilities and skills based on the scores as well as their passions. It is also a great chance for students to evaluate their real prospects for a specific career path.
- The benefits of the flipped classroom approach. The flipped classroom approach is kinda a type of blended learning. Students are asked to learn the new material at home. When they get to school, they work through it with a teacher and create discussion groups. But does it really work?
- How does Race to the Top program affect students’ outcomes? Race to the Top is an initiative that helps to reform the education system by giving grants to states. It provides multiple opportunities, such as creating data systems and organizing training for teachers. However, it met a wave of criticism.
- The new solutions to prevent violence at schools . Education is good, but children can be mean to each other. Whenever kids get together, there are always fights. It is hard even dealing with and preventing sounds impossible. But you only need to study some cases of educational institutions in countries like Sweden.
- Why should teachers join teacher unions ? Teacher unions are organizations that connect professionals who want to stand for their rights. It may be extremely beneficial if a teacher seeks legal advice. But is it the only advantage of joining the union? You can elaborate on this topic, which is relevant at all times.
- Adapted physical education vs. usual physical education
- Is busing still relevant, and should it be stopped?
- How to avoid plagiarism?
- Charter schools vs. public schools : compare & contrast
- Online courses interaction: types and effects
- The inclusivity in charter schools
- High school students and vocational education
- Should collaborative learning be applied more in high school?
- Comparing education in USA and in Saudi Arabia
- Do Common Core State Standards succeed in preparing students for college ?
- Evidence-based model and solving problems with school funding
- Why is computer-assisted instruction also necessary for non-IT students?
- Personal lecture results
- Data-based decision making in assessment
- The role of teachers and parents in the discipline : compare & contrast
- Education: qualitative research study roles
- Should time management be taught in schools?
- Education: peer evaluation system
- Do dual enrollment programs put more pressure on high school students?
- College student life: participation, perceptions and satisfaction
- DACA and DREAM act : compare & contrast
- Impacts of teaching detective stories to esl students
- Can Kalamazoo Promise initiative be applied in other states?
- Liberal arts: Otis College of Arts and Design
- Using Gardner’s theory of multiple intelligences to create a new learning approach
- Where and how sex education should be conducted among the young people?
- Where is the limit of self-improvement: the case of the No Child Left Behind Act ?
- Homeschooling: argumentation for and against
- School sex education and teenage pregnancy in the United States
- The effect of outcomes-based education on children’s mental health
- Education: financial aid for college students
- The benefits of peer-counseling
- Learning methods: online learning
- School uniform in learning institutions
- Improving oral reading skills to enhance reading comprehension
- The root causes of plagiarism in high school
- Religion in schools: is there a place for it? Pros and cons
- Are plagiarism and dishonesty in childhood connected?
- Should a school choice be a usual practice?
- Education issues: differentiation and technology
- The best school-to-career programs in the country: an overview
- The concept of lifelong learning
- Studying abroad: pros and cons
- Is there still a need for school-to-career programs?
- Addressing bullying in elementary and middle school classrooms
- What is STEM lacking?
- STEAM vs. STEM: compare & contrast
- Peer evaluation system in education
- The ways of integrating technology into the classroom
- College education: arguments for and against
- How to prevent students from being distracted by smartphones ?
- Continuing nursing education: a 3-5 year plan
- Psychology of the high school: why do students become bullies ?
- Adult education: reasons to continue studying
- How to prevent cyberbullying among teenagers?
- Flipped classroom in nursing schools
- Do virtual classrooms lack a personal connection between students and teachers?
- Classroom management and techniques to incorporate in student’s reinforcement plan
- Will virtual classrooms substitute real-life classes in the future?
- Children’s bullying in school
- Is the whole brain teaching method effective for college students?
- Gamification in education practice
- Uniforms : killing individuality or improving discipline?
- Perceptions about relationships around schooling
- Does the zero-tolerance policy violate the law?
- Academic dishonesty and its detrimental effects
- Online education and e-learning: potential and benefits
- The approaches to emotional development in early childhood education
- Understanding student’s professionalism
- Importance of sex education
- Sex education curricula as the factor that reduced the number of pregnancies in Fayette and Shelby counties
- School communication
- Encouraging students in reading and literacy
- The correct ways to minimize plagiarism and cheating
- The role of textbooks in education
- Why do college students drop out of school?
- Social skills vs. general knowledge: what is more important in early childhood education?
- Distance learning and social change
- A school without homework: a case study
- The role of history learning in society
- Public vs. private schools : what affects academic achievement?
- The impact of education on life quality
- Educational experiences and significant career goals
- The most advanced best practices in adult ESL instruction
- College entrance exams in the US and China: the competitiveness
- Information technologies & online learning
- An information overload: what are high school students’ limits?
- The impact of education on life qualityEducation: Internet courses versus traditional courses
- Multicultural education : how does it promote a positive attitude?
- Course evaluation methods
- Critical thinking in education
- Criterion and norm-referenced tests in education
🚌 Special Education Research Topics & Ideas
Special education makes it possible for students with special needs to receive all the individual support they require. There are plenty of interesting special education research topics you can choose from:
- Practical approaches to teaching students with an auditory processing disorder. The percentage of children diagnosed with an auditory processing disorder (APD) is rising. Despite the difficulty in diagnosing, there is believed to be at least 5% of students having this learning disorder. It doesn’t affect the hearing itself but makes it hard for children to process what they hear.
- Music therapy for children on the autism spectrum : what instruments are the most effective? Children on the autism spectrum find it difficult to interact socially. Some studies show that music therapy helps them become more flexible and responsive. In turn, it promotes the development of their social skills. For example, the didgeridoo playing showed significant results.
- Karaoke as a way to help children with learning disorders . Kids with learning disabilities need special care. It is one of the research paper topics on education which can bring a brilliant solution! It has been shown that children with learning disorders did much better in reading tests after doing karaoke-based exercises.
- How does peer support help children with disabilities socialize in the classroom? We have already mentioned a topic related to peer review, which is quite a good one for the thesis. Here, you can study how peers can help their classmates with special needs. It is especially relevant for schools with inclusivity policies.
- Cooperative learning & students with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder . Cooperative learning is vital in early childhood. Most schools choose this approach because of its apparent benefits. However, kids with ADHD might see it as a real challenge. Look into the best ways to engage them in cooperative learning activities without harm.
- Social skills : the best time for children with EBD to learn them. It is one of the research topics in social studies education. Secondary school becomes a tough period for students with emotional and behavioral disorders. It is the time when social skills training is as relevant for them as never before. However, what is the best time to start SST?
- How to develop self-determination in children with disabilities ? Self-determination is one of the most vital components of growing up. Every independent human being needs to have it developed. But what about children with special needs? Since they rely heavily on support, it is the educators’ responsibility to help them build self-determination.
- What are the negative sides of the response to intervention approach ? Response to intervention is not a new method. However, it has appeared to be controversial. It not only focuses on children with special needs but on every student who struggles to achieve a specific level. Some evaluations show its ineffectiveness, though.
- Inclusive classes vs. special education . It is one of the most relevant child development research paper topics. Special education classes were created out of fear that students with learning disabilities cannot reach the same level of academic achievement in usual courses. However, it seems that the performance is the same in both approaches.
- How does grade retention affect children with learning disabilities ? Even frequent testing can be a stress for any student. How do children with learning disorders feel then? What’s more, they are put under more pressure if they need to repeat the year? Therefore, some particular approaches need to be applied to prevent it.
- Why should students with learning disabilities be included in the Adequate Yearly Progress evaluation?
- Is a foreign language learning disability a real thing?
- Learning disabilities : when is a child’s communication considered delayed?
- Are students more engaged in self-directed IEP classes?
- Teaching communication skills for students with autism
- Zero-tolerance policy & students with special needs
- Assessing students with learning problems
- Strategies for addressing individual needs in special education
- How effective is the Reading Recovery program?
- Inquiry in the field of education: critical and historical analysis of inclusion of students with disabilities
- Early intervention & students with hearing disabilities
- Inclusive classes & bullying prevention
- Technology integration for children with learning disabilities
- Education for students with autism in Saudi Arabia
- Blended learning & children on the autism spectrum: pros and cons
- Special education & trauma-informed learning
- Should twice-exceptional students still get a special education approach?
- What are the causes of disproportionality in special education?
- Self-monitoring & students with learning disabilities
- How does virtual reality help students with autism adapt to stressful real-life situations?
- Homeschooling children with learning disorders
- How to prevent special education teachers from burnouts?
- Co-teaching & special education
- Is full inclusion a good idea?
- Student-led planning to promote independence in special education
- Early detection & learning disabilities
👶 Child Development Research Topics & Ideas
Child development is a vast area since it covers both the physical and mental development of a child from birth to adulthood. Below you can find 30 child development research topics suitable for your project or even a dissertation!
- Mother-child connection: how does stress affect a child’s wellbeing? Everyone knows about the mother-child connection, but not many know how deep it is. During pregnancy, a woman can get into a stressful situation. It may cause chemical reactions in the brain of a child, which, in turn, affects its future health.
- What role do genes play in child development ? Some of us are used to blaming genes for one thing or another. However, it appears that the environment in which we grow up is much more critical. You can debate on how a child’s environment cases chemical modifications in genes.
- How does living in a community affect child development ? Of course, parents are the primary caregivers for small children. On the other hand, there are advocates for shared responsibilities. In communities, kids interact mostly with close neighbors. A child is open to more experience this way. Elaborate on this topic.
- Child development : does it slow down after the third birthday? It is true that in the first three years of life, children develop the most basic brain functions very actively. However, it doesn’t mean that after that they can’t learn anything new! So what areas of the brain stop active development after the child’s third birthday, if any?
- How is neglecting and ignoring your child worse than physical punishment? Physical violence against children is addressed as one of the main issues in child development. Undoubtedly, it has incredibly adverse effects on a child’s mental health. However, neglect is often omitted. It may cause severe disruptions in the healthy social life and development of a child.
- Childhood trauma & happy life. Children who faced violence or any other unpleasant experience have a higher risk of developing stress-related disorders. On the other hand, it is not a rule. If a child gets sufficient support as soon as possible, traumas may just become a neutral life experience for them.
- What care should traumatized children be provided? It is not enough to just save a child from a traumatizing environment. They can still feel insecure even in safe and predictable surroundings. This situation would require more than one action. A child needs therapeutic care for sooner recovery.
- Child development: coping with troubles alone or in a team? Usually, parents try to teach their children to become more independent. Being brave and only relying on yourself is promoted as socially acceptable behavior. But scientists found out that it’s not individualism that helps to overcome obstacles but supportive relationships.
- Responsive relationships & child development . It appears that having a healthy relationship with parents in childhood is related to having good mental health. Parents should practice responsive relationships with their children. It promotes healthy brain development and resilience in kids. You can research this connection.
- Why should parents teach core life skills to their children? Children are capable of learning how to adapt to life on their own. But researchers highlight that parents can significantly help in this process by teaching core life skills to children. This scaffolding process helps kids learn, develop, and make healthy life choices.
- Why is reducing stress essential for child development?
- Family factors that shape children’s behavior
- How does the process of building neural connections change with time?
- Why is it essential to respond to the child’s interaction actions?
- Child development: using the early plasticity at full
- How emotional health and social skills affect a child’s future career?
- Toxic stress & child development
- What effect does divorce cause in child development?
- Video games & child development: pros and cons
- What does single parenting mean for the development of a child?
- Can a child develop normally without a father’s love?
- Can food supplements help to develop a child’s cognitive abilities?
- Postpartum depression & child development
- Does verbal abuse have the same effect on a child as physical punishment ?
- Should beauty pageants be banned as a threat to healthy child development?
- How soon should mothers end maternity leave?
- Child development in low-income families
- How does graphic violence in animations and movies affect child development ?
- Child development & mother’s mental illness
- Is daycare right for child development ?
- Child development : how do children adopt parents’ beliefs?
🤔 Education Research FAQs
Research in education is important because it contributes to the development in the field. Proving theories, creating new methodologies, and practical solutions are all the outcomes of the research in the education area. It plays a vital role – bringing innovation and progress. It also enables teachers to perfect the learning processes for the benefit of the students.
Research is important in child development because it helps find ways to improve children’s quality of life. Environment, teachers, and relationships have a profound impact on child development. All the children’s basic needs should be met to secure their healthy development. Therefore, it is crucial to find the best solutions for any issues arising in those three aspects. That is why the research is done in child development.
It may not be easy to design and evaluate research in education, but comprehensive guidelines make the process much smoother. First of all, choose the topic you want to work on. Then think about the research methodologies and pick the one which works best. After that, be ready to spend quite a while on the steps like data analysis and writing research proposals.
Action research in education is anything related to evaluating and analyzing issues and weak spots in the learning process. Unlike other types of research, this one is very practical. It may help teachers transition from the old methodologies to newer and more effective ones. Teachers get practical solutions to solve problems in the education process and meet the special needs of their students.
Both culture and ethics influence child development research in many ways. It is especially important if your research is done internationally. Cultural differences should be taken into consideration while collecting and analyzing data. Ethics, on the other hand, influences the whole process. While researching early childhood development, for example, remember about consent and anonymity of the groups.
Learn more on this topic:
- 280 Good Nursing Research Topics & Questions
- 226 Research Topics on Criminal Justice & Criminology
- 204 Research Topics on Technology & Computer Science
- 178 Best Research Titles about Cookery & Food
- 497 Interesting History Topics to Research
- 110+ Micro- & Macroeconomics Research Topics
- 417 Business Research Topics for ABM Students
- 190+ Research Topics on Psychology & Communication
- 512 Research Topics on HumSS
- 281 Best Health & Medical Research Topics
- 501 Research Questions & Titles about Science
- A List of Research Topics for Students. Unique and Interesting
- Good Research Topics, Titles and Ideas for Your Paper
- Databases for Research & Education: Gale
- Top Tips on Choosing a Topic for Your Education Research Project: Acedemia
- InBrief: The Science of Early Childhood Development (Harvard University)
- Child Development: Research (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Topics in Early Childhood Special Education: SAGE Journals
- PhD Research Topics: Department of Education, University of York
- Early childhood education: UNICEF
- Early Childhood Education: Australian Council for Educational Research
- Do the Effects of Early Childhood Programs on Academic Outcomes Vary by Gender? A Meta-Analysis (2011 SREE Conference Abstract Template)
- Research in Education: Ontario Ministry of Education
- Center for Education Policy Research: Harvard University
- Research: School of Education, University of Queensland
- Faculty & Research: School of Education, University of Pittsburgh
- Education Research Section: Princeton University
- Engaging with educational research: free course (OpenLearn)
- Education in a Changing World: NSW Government
- Research areas: The University of Sydney, School of Education and Social Work
- Faculty & Research: Stanford, Graduate School of Education
- Special Education: UW College of Education
- Special Education: Michigan State University
- Share to Facebook
- Share to Twitter
- Share to LinkedIn
- Share to email
Thanks got some ideas here.
Thanks for the feedback, Neroly!
Can you help me for our Research Title po, BSED MAJOR IN VALUES. THANYOU😊❤
Hello, Mara! Try our Topic Generator . Or our experts will help you with any task
Please help me with the research topic also the source of research topic
Hello, Sheyelongo! Try our Topic Generator . Or our experts will help you with any task
Can you help me . About the education research papr share me ?
Hello! Our experts will help you with any task!
Can you help me with literature review on this topic the importance of developing a learners literacy skills in foundation phase South Africa
Hello! Our experts can help you with any task!
can you help me some research paper?
This document is important for me to effectively frame my topic. Thanks a lot for the contribution !
Thanks for the feedback! Much appreciated.
Very very useful information. Thank you
Glad to hear that! Thank you for your feedback!
Recommended for You
Research Proposal Topics: 503 Ideas, Sample, & Guide 
Do you have to write a research proposal and can’t choose one from the professor’s list? This article may be exactly what you need. We will provide you with the most up-to-date undergraduate and postgraduate topic ideas. Moreover, we will share the secrets of the winning research proposal writing. Here,...
208 Interesting History Essay Topics and Events to Write about
A history class can become a jumble of years, dates, odd moments, and names of people who have been dead for centuries. Despite this, you’ll still need to find history topics to write about. You may have no choice! But once in a while, your instructor may let you pick...
Gun Control Argumentative Essay: 160 Topics + How-to Guide 
After the recent heartbreaking mass shootings, the gun control debate has reached its boiling point. Do we need stricter gun control laws? Should everyone get a weapon to oppose crime? Or should guns be banned overall? You have the opportunity to air your opinion in a gun control argumentative essay....
Best Childhood Memories Essay Ideas: 94 Narrative Topics 
Many people believe that childhood is the happiest period in a person’s life. It’s not hard to see why. Kids have nothing to care or worry about, have almost no duties or problems, and can hang out with their friends all day long. An essay about childhood gives an opportunity...
435 Literary Analysis Essay Topics and Prompts [2023 Upd]
Literature courses are about two things: reading and writing about what you’ve read. For most students, it’s hard enough to understand great pieces of literature, never mind analyzing them. And with so many books and stories out there, choosing one to write about can be a chore. But you’re in...
255 Unique Essay Topics for College Students [2023 Update]
The success of any college essay depends on the topic choice. If you want to impress your instructors, your essay needs to be interesting and unique. Don’t know what to write about? We are here to help you! In this article by our Custom-Writing.org team, you will find 255 interesting...
- Submission closed
- All sections
- Assessment, Testing and Applied Measurement
- Digital Education
- Digital Learning Innovations
- Educational Psychology
- Higher Education
- Language, Culture and Diversity
- Leadership in Education
- STEM Education
- Special Educational Needs
- Teacher Education
- All results
- Has no e-book
- Submission All Submission open Submission closed No matches to your query could be found. Try another search term.
- Sections All sections Assessment, Testing and Applied Measurement Digital Education Digital Learning Innovations Educational Psychology Higher Education Language, Culture and Diversity Leadership in Education STEM Education Special Educational Needs Teacher Education See more No matches to your query could be found. Try another search term.
- Ebook All results Has e-book Has no e-book No matches to your query could be found. Try another search term.
Advances and New Perspectives in Higher Education Quality
- Maria Esteban
- Ana B. Bernardo
- Ellian Tuero Herrero
- Joana R. Casanova
- Antonio Cervero
Education Reimagined: The Impact of Advanced Technologies on Learning
- Mohammad Khalil
- Mohammed Saqr
- Sonsoles López-Pernas
- Isabel Hilliger
Psychosocial factors influencing multicultural education
- María Del Carmen Olmos-Gómez
- Elizabeth Fraser Selkirk Hannah
Creativity, Innovation and Entrepreneurship: The Pedagogical Innovation for Future Talents
- Patrick S. W. Fong
- Xinya Liang
- Kuen-Yi Lin
Student-Teacher Relationship Quality Research: Past, Present and Future - Volume II
- Claudio Longobardi
- Matteo Angelo Fabris
Spatial ability in STEM learning
- Gavin Duffy
- Jeffrey Buckley
Digital Collaborative Learning in General, Higher, and Business Education
- Henrik Bellhäuser
- Sanna Järvelä
- Rene Roepke
- Christin Siegfried
- Carolyn Rose
Psychological Variables in Applications of New Developments in Educational, Health and Social Science Issues
- MURAT TEZER
- Ramesh Chander Sharma
- Ezgi Pelin Yildiz
- Lazar StoŠIC
Promoting Innovative Learning-oriented Feedback Practice: Engagement, Challenges, and Solutions
- Vahid Nimehchisalem
Interconnections between cognition and emotions and the process of science learning
- Pilar Gema Rodríguez Ortega
- José María Marcos-Merino
- Angel Vazquez-Alonso
- Rocío Esteban Gallego
Mental Health and K-12 Schooling: Challenges and Possibilities
- Michael Hass
Utilization of Neuroscience Core Concepts to Guide Programs, Curricula, Courses, and Assessment in Diverse Institutional Contexts
- Patrick M Sonner
- Audrey Chen Lew
- Kimberley A Phillips
- Jennifer Schaefer
Teaching controversial issues in Secondary Education
- Delfín Ortega-Sánchez
- Esther Sanz De La Cal
- Jaime Ibáñez Quintana
- Eduardo Encabo-Fernández
Invention Education and STEM: Perspectives and Possibilities
- Joanna K. Garner
- Shiri Vivek
- Adam V. Maltese
Forced migration in education: challenges and opportunities
- Vibeke Solbue
- Yuka Kitayama
- Ailbhe Kenny
Sexuality education that prioritizes sexual well-being: Initiatives and impact
- Jacqueline Hendriks
- Allison Carter
- Jessie Ford
EDUC 301: History and Philosophy of Education: Historical Research Topics · Resource Types · General · Court Cases.
Research Papers/Topics in Education/History · Impact of Racism on Black in United States: The Case of Nigerians 2000-2022 · Research Analysis
The history of the greatest universities in the world. What makes them so great now? ... Shall the development of personal morals be a part of school education?
A historical study of audio in education ... Master's thesis, California State University, Long Beach. View Abstract. Add to Collection. Bianchi, William. Schools
Modern History · Evolving Role of NATO for World Community · Globalization Negative Role · U.S. Involvement in Afghanistan · Patriot Act Analysis · From Ground Zero:
There are many interesting aspects to the teaching of history over the past century, for instance, the impact of technology, the development
1. APPLICATION OF AUDIO VISUAL AIDS IN TEACHING HISTORY IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN IGBO – EZE NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA. · 2. THE EXTENT OF USE OF AUDIO–
What will be covered in the article? · Religion/Philosophy: belief, creator, place of worship, ideas · Politics: government, laws, leaders, crimes
Research Topics in Education 2023. The future of didactics. Teaching digital literacy. What is “learning loss”? Augmented reality in
Advances and New Perspectives in Higher Education Quality · Education Reimagined: The Impact of Advanced Technologies on Learning · Psychosocial factors